The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) Empty
PostSubject: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Junko was lounging in 11th squad's headquarters, being a 6th seat had its benefits. However, she was in charge of things, and some fools challenged her, although not like her previous seating, where everyone and their mothers' uncle would challenge her. She had been told of a big announcement that was going to happen today, and that all 11th squad's members were required to be present. Few approached her nowadays, but the ones who sought her out with a quest for knowledge she rewarded, teaching them to the best of her ablities...

So she louged on her bench, waiting for this stupid announcement to get over with...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Kaiyo was back in her uniform, her sword swinging valiantly at her hip and her Captains Haori fluttering along behind her with each step she took. Drawing in a deep breath as she walked steadily back to her squad barracks. Her experience in the 4th division had been less than pleasant. Heavily sedated and drugged and passing the point of death and back again, the intensive healing unit had only barely been able to revive her. Leaving her living off a machine for a very long time, her reiatsu spiking every now and then in her lucid dream-state she had lay in for too long. Still, she was bandaged up and feeling a lot better. By that; she was alive. A few more scars had been the reminders of when she could have lost her humanity. The joy seemingly sucked from her eyes, she had a more serious expression. Her naturally golden blonde hair was perfectly returned at least; a side-effect of her own natural energy it would seem.

Kaiyo burst through the doors, sure to add a bit more reiatsu to bulk up her re-appearance for the squad. Though she had a few familiar faces she just couldn't wait to meet again. Kaiyo lowered her head slightly before entering the large room. The mild wondering of a whole squad announcement had buzzed a little through the halls. Her squad, would be the first to officially hear of her return, though many already knew.

Kaiyo smirked slightly, flash stepping inside the room and landing with a solid thud in front of her squad. Smiling widely at the awe struck expressions. Glistening sparks of golden light fluttered around her; still being in recovery meant her reiatsu was a lot harder to control, and having been under lock and key for so long Well it was working a bit over-time. 'Guess who's back from the dead!' she cheered. For the majority of the squad, there was a stunned silence...Then cheering.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Junko didn't know what she saw... a ghost, a phantsm, an apparation, but it was none of these, the room was silence, until the man in the back started screaming in joy, followed by the whole room. Her idol was back from the grave, and her goal was now within reach, with Fenikkusu no Tenshi on her side, she could most certainly take the Catpain.

She radiated her Spiritual Pressure, silencing most around her, and it competed with the Capatain's for superiority. She stepped forward, through the squad members who parted in her presense. Her she declared for all to hear, "Kaiyo-Taicho, I am challenging your right to captain this squad!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Kaiyo's glowing smile faded at the appearance of Junko's spiking spiritual energy, threatening and aggressive as the woman charged across the room. Silence echoed around her words; a stunned silence. Muffled by the fading cheers that dropped into stares of disbelief. Kayo herself was even slightly taken-a-back. In the squad of saving face and looking so in control; her reaction might have seemed limited. Though Kaiyo had never really bought into that kind of thing, she'd been able to bat down competition and had just been herself.

The Captain had been given strict and direct orders to not put her body under any amount of pressure or stress. Being back from the grave was an impressive feat enough without having to defend it. The blonde girl smirked slightly, her eyes sparking with a golden rim as she patted Junko's shoulder. 'Heh, already? Junko i managed to beat you undercover without even my Shikai...I don't want to hurt my friends' she smiled. Her words were more a joking warning, Kaiyo wouldn't back down to a challenge over her Captain seat. She'd died for it and driven over the edge of her own humanity to protect those she cared about. Still, it seemed as though Junko was yet to realise just who Kaiyo had been. The silence rang through the room, waiting on the woman's response. Kaiyo wasn't sure she could fight this woman, she'd hurt her once and still felt bad for it. Remorse had been slipping away from her since she'd been revived though...Shreds of care were lost in whispers of Ghosts. A noble family slaughtered. A bounty hunter dead. A Captain protecting her position.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Junko's hard eyes returned to her face as her Current Captain reacted, And she spoke, she thought long and hard about who she had lost to, the list was short, it held two names, Buzz and a Hollow.

"So" Junko spoke loud enough for the entire squad to hear, "You really were not injured in that explosion then you posed as the brunette named Buzz, an academy student, and when I fought you, i used 1 arm, and i probably look abit younger than then, so lets go, lets see how the tide has turned"

(Start Epic Music)

Junko's eyes clouded, her clarity of thought used up, she had been lied to, she was used as a peon, well that would not stand in a just world. "You lied to me then, You were the Captain of Squad 11, not a sparring partner" Junko lowered her center of gravity, bending her knees down low, her right hand shot to her Zanpaktou, crossing her waist in a blink of an eye. She grasp the hilt and drew her sword, her youthful limbs launching forward as she drew her blade. She said to Buzz, No Kaiyo, the name of her Zanpaktou, "Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi" In a haze she morphed, her blade shifting, her armor shifting, and her wings unfolding from her back, she swung all in that motion. Intending to take the head of the squad in one shot, but if she were to dodge backward, flames started shooting out of the tip of the broadsword, as to cut off dodging options.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Kaiyo's smile wavered as Junko's expression contorted into more of a glare. Perhaps that hadn't been the best thing to tell her. Kaiyo stood perfectly still as Junko continued. Kaiyo felt like pointing out that in fact she was injured by using that kidou; just not enough to kill her, but she decided against it. A flicker or light sparked across her eyes. Junko did seem a bit younger, which was quite unusual. Kaiyo was glad her arm was better though. Since her revival, Kaiyo had been wondering her things had affected her. Uncertain she had been able to maintain the same strong emotions that had always held place within her heart. Perhaps her old self would have refused the combat, knowing too well that it would just result in hurting the woman that was about to charge at her. But Kaiyo didn't, the Captain made no effort to further diffuse the situation, in fact, all she had done was raise the tension.

As Junko crouched down, Kaiyo's eyes narrowed in on the woman, her own stance not aggressive or defensive. This changed as Junko sped forwards, the stunned faces of her squad members wincing in anticipation. Ignoring how low it was to charge somehow who had practically died a few weeks before and was still meant to be in bed; Kaiyo moved. Sliding her right foot backwards ever so slightly as the flame shot towards her. 'Denkou Kabe' The explosive wall of lightning burst up from her feet, absorbing the thunderous fire attack in it's sparking power. The surging energy of her shikai release made her feel better already. Of course there was the risk that she had been informed of. The block on her reiatsu could have had a longer effect, and might shut down her shikai and bankai abilities if she used them too soon. Kaiyo had no such time for warnings.

When her wall dissipated into the air, flourishing stands of golden light tracing around her body, Kaiyo dropped into a combat stance. 'Everybody back!' she ordered, her voice booming with reiatsu as her squad members obliged. Kaiyo didn't want anyone else to get hurt, and having just destroyed a rather large chunk of the roof, moving location seemed like a brilliant idea. Especially seeing as the 11th squad sparring grounds were specially designed to withstand very large amounts of destructive power, and even had an observation deck for people to watch. 'Destroy my squad barracks anymore, and you start to make it personal...Sparring ground 5 please' she spoke clearly, her gaze un-faltered and her stance un-flinching.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Junko was startled, Kaiyo-taicho had just unleashed a lightning wall, that ate at her fire until it was extinguished. Junko flapped her wings, and aided by a jump backwards, she returned out of swords reach. Junko was in a light set defensive stance, her legs shoulder's width apart, on her toes, her new armor was longer, heavier, She felt sunlight on her face, there was a hole in the roof! Perfect! Her red flames faded to red, to orange, to yellow.

She nodded to the captain, a strand or two in her eyes, before she jumped, and flapped her wings, Shooting through the hole in the roof. She flew swiftly to the Sparring Ground 5, one that she hadn't ever visited before, sparring ground 1 being the most common gathering place for members...

Still, she knew where it was, and touched down, she took a moment to refocus her mind, her pride had been hurt, she put trust in someone, believed them, and she would do anything she could to hurt them back...

She settled on the ground, waiting for the Captain, soon to be former, appear, she was ready for anything, any sound, any flash in the corner of the eye. It appeared the girl was not above trickery, so she was ready for anything...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Kaiyo remained perfectly still until Junko flew through the new sun-roof if the barracks. So the wings were flyable...That would be a hassle. Kaiyo waited a moment, allowing a smirk to play on her lips, the tingling excitement of her rushing reiatsu and the thrill of finally being able to let loose in combat again was something she'd missed. Disregarding her near death fight of course; but that was very different to combat for enjoyment.

Kaiyo flash stepped across to the sparring ground in a flash. Appearing 20 yards in front of Junko. Her Zanpakuto sheathed again the Captain dropped her shoudlers, allowing her Haori to slip backwards into her hands. Her movements were fluid, so Junko could recognise they weren't hostile. Kaiyo took a short step closer, 'I'll even let you wear it until you pass out' she smiled, holding out the hand with her haori. Kaiyo couldn't help but try and invoke a bit more emotion in her opponent. It would just add to the fun that little bit more. Clearly the girl was ignoring medical warnings, despite still being bandaged across her torso and hands.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Junko saw the captain appear, she couldn't follow the flash step at all, it was more than quick, it was lightning. She readied herself, with that wall of lightning technique it would be difficult to even get close.

Junko decided to remedy that situation, if she could keep this fight at range, she could have a chance of winning. She said repeatedly, mumbling, quickly, stumbling through the spell name over and over. "Hado 8 Blade of Flames", she cast these in her off hand, the red fire contrasting with the yellow fire in the prongs of her zanpaktou. When kaiyo slipped off her haori, the bandages became evident. It seemed both of them were to fight while handicapped. As she saw this, her flames in the prongs turned blue, emulating her sadness, her face showed dissapointment, but now the squad was gathering behind kaiyo, being required to watch as it was a challenge, and it was abit to far in to back out now...

She nodded her head and said, "I see the logic in this move" Her eyes turned cold, and her face hard, her tone matter of fact, deducing the possible motives for this. "It would give you a huge opening in which to strike, and it would invoke an average 6th seat to go star struck even touching it, and it also holds insult, as i cannot physically cannot wear it." Junko readied herself for an attack as she said, "As i have been graced with these." She jumped forward, a baseball dive without the low slide, her wings flapped, and Junko curled her legs into her body, using the reiatsu to form a surface to push off of and pushed off, giving her incredible forward momentum, her wings were spread. Her charge stopped at approxamately 3 yards, she pulled up violently her wings streached with protest, and she felt muscle pulls, but Junko persevered, splitting the 4 kido she held in her off hand, and throwing them all at Kaiyo...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Kaiyo's eyes dropped down to Junko's hand as soon as she started to cast the spell, god she hated Kidou. It hurt and was a hassle to just beat. The blonde Captain began chewing her bottom lip in thought, the talking would hopefully give her a little longer to decide what she was going to do; but honestly, Kaiyo couldn't even tell which spell it was, so stopping it was even harder.

Her thoughts snapped back to Junko as she spoke; the woman seemed to have a certain skill at breaking her train of thought. Kaiyo's hand dipped when the snarling woman spat out her retort, dropping her hand back at her side with a perplexed look. Kaiyo didn't think the wings would stop her wearing the Haori, though Junko had a valid point on that one. Damn. The blonde girl shrugged it off, smiling lightly as she turned around and flung her arm forwards. The white material bolting through the air; led along of course by a bit of the Captains reiatsu before it draped itself over the edge of the viewing area. Kaiyo turned back to Junko as she moved closer.

Instinct took over at the sudden closeness of her opponent, her hand flicking across her body as she unsheathed her blade. Oblivious to the fact that there was more than one flamin' sword, Kaiyo dropped into a fast combat stance. Her eyes widened when the four blades parted, the fast exhilaration of a challenge bursting out of her as she sprang like an alley cat into action. Her higher reiatsu gave a great advantage with the kidou slicing, and Kaiyo could feel her nerve endings tingle as she released her spiritual energy. Stepping onto her right foot, she turned to the side, moving as fast as her body allowed her as she swung down through the first of the flaming swords. Following the swing around, Kaiyo reversed her grip, digging her sparking blade straight through another crackling blade tip; shards of fluttering fire exploding around her as she continued her flurry. Taking her left hand off the blade Kaiyo swung it horizontally, exploding through the third kidou sword. The fourth was less of a tactful stop. In fact, with her right arm crossed over her body, Kaiyo was left to just thrust her left palm past her shoulder and into the fire kidou sword. The thing was admittedly a bit warmer that she'd expected, but the layer of golden reiatsu around her hand had helped; though it had burned along the bandage around her arm and up her arm, singing her skin with an uncomfortable heat.

Ashen flickering's of red hot sparks twisted like fireflies around the Captain as she dropped her right hand by her side, the tip of her sword resting on the ground as she spoke in a light tone. 'Now see, i think you just got mad and stopped trying because come one...You can do better than that one Junko'. Kaiyo glanced at her side, a momentary lapse of confidence watching a shard of fire floating too close to her headband and then fizzle out. Kaiyo returned her large blue eyed gaze to the woman. Confident she could at least get a bit more fun out of this battle, and it would be a good way for her to stretch her legs again.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Junko was not dissapointed by the Captain's ablities. As she flew just 10 feet above her, she displayed flawless execution in a whirl of blades, shattering the 4 blades of flame kido. But it was mearly a distraction, She quietly said, "Hado 21 White Lunar Spear Shot" The white ball was left directly above the Captains head, the whiteness already selecting kaiyo as its target.

Junko did a flip in mid air, aided by the wings that acted as a pivot point to flip over, to end up landing on her feet. She rounded quickly, she didn't need the orb above Kaiyo's head to be noticed, she rounded and Kaiyo was already turned to face her. She was speaking, taunting and the kido decided that it had found its target, Kaiyo, and shot down from 10 feet above at the yellow target that was Kaiyo's hair
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 am

More Kidou, it was like she was trying to kill her or something. Kaiyo swung her sword back into action when she noticed the white spear shooting towards her. It was a cheap shot actually, trying to catch her off guard, so much for honour in combat. Kaiyo's Zanpakuto exploded into her shikai as she spoke, slicing her blade down against the spell, 'Raikou Mato'. One solid bolt of lightning exploded from the tip of her blade, slicing through the Kidou spell and gaining an almost alarming speed as it shot towards Junko.

Kaiyo followed the lightning, flash stepping in equal speed to slice straight down the middle of Junko's back at the same time her lightning should hit. Figuring if she kept in close range combat she could reduce the number of stupid spells fired at her. Honestly though, most would have little effect. 'Carry on and i start plucking feathers' she snapped, getting agitated by the lack of 'actual'combat.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Junko thought her kido would work, or even have some effect, it was however, sliced through, and Junko readied herself for whatever was to come, but the bolt of lightning was the last thing she expected, and she didn't have any time to react, she only had the time to think one thought, 'this is gonna hurt...' The lightning hit her in the chest, traveling through the armor and into her body, the blast leaving a pitch black mark on the blueish grey armor. And she started to fly backwards, but the captains blade halted her rearward travel, easily cutting through the armor and into the flesh that lay beneath.

It was a deep wound, and serious, but Junko was simply fighting on instinct now, she spun, her large wings folding in on her back, as she did so... There wasn't much that she could do, so she stabbed, clumbsly, hoping to inflict some sort of damage, but even then, she wasn't sure that she would hit the captain...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Kaiyo turned on her side, her hand facing down and her sword vertical as she struck Junko's strike to her side, her blade frivolously sparking against the woman's. Kaiyo hadn't expected both hits to land, and the latest clumsy addition to Junko's attacks was something to be desired. The Captain flash stepped a safe distance away, sighing lightly as she rested her large golden blade across her shoulder. 'I think you're done...' she stated coldly. Having herself no anger towards Junko, Kaiyo had simply viewed the woman as a good fighter, perhaps with a bit of mis-placed aggression towards her, but her fighting spirit had drawn the short straw this time around.

Of course, it was never too late to change her mind. So a bit more indulgence couldn't go a miss, and surely Junko couldn't have a worse opinion of the Captain who faked her own death then sparred against the one-armed squad member who'd been smart enough to notice something was wrong...No, in Kaiyo's mind: this could only end well.

'So why do you think you can run a squad better than me?'
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Junko was in pain, the whole of her being was in pain, the fires on her sword turned a vivid violet, her mind tumbling between the pain and the anger that came with it, she had noticed something though, the captain didn't regard her as a serious threat, and she spoke names of the attack when she fired them, whether they were made up, or whether they were from her zanpaktou, it seemed a whole lot powerfuller than her fire...

That could be attributed to many things, but possibly it was a give away to her attacks, if she could just memorize what the words corresponded to, than she could at least have a glimmer of hope to dodging the lightning attacks...

Junko was hunched over, the pain between her shoulder blades, between her wings, had subsided just a bit, not enough to make it confortable, Blood ran down her back, and her extremities still tingled from the electric blast. Down, but not out...

The captain spoke, questioning words, ones that begged to be answered, and ones that could be used as a conduit to spark doubt in this opponent's head, "Why do you think you deserve to be a captain in the first place" she said this, a bitter edge on the words, and her flames on the blade turned a fine crimson, "You assume i cannot take a hit, you are WRONG!!!" And she was gone, her wings still folded behind her back, as to not catch the wind as she shunpo'ed. In front of the captian, not behind or to the side, directly in front, she wasn't worried that the captain could see her flash step, as she knew she could, she didn't have a care in the world as of now, other than the fight at hand, and winning it...

After coming out of the flash step, she stabbed a vicious blow, flames spewing out of the tip of the pronged blade...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 am

A light smile played around the blonde girl's light pink lips, her own entertainment of the battle seemed to be increasing again. Her shikai began sparking golden flakes around where she stood, the fluttering ribbons attached to the hit of her blade wrapping around her shoulder. A mild look of surprise at Junko's response, and Kaiyo shrugged complacently her face dropping to a stone cold expression before she herself replied. 'Because i'm willing to die for it, and because you don't know what real pain is' A harsh reflection of what she thought, and despite her respect for Junko, a part of Kaiyo believed what she said.

Then she moved; faster than Kaiyo had been expecting the Captain dropped her blade off her shoulder. Turning to her left as she slid her blade along Junko's to avoid the stab, the woman's oddly coloured flames licking against Kaiyo's hand as she spun around to behind Junko. Ignoring the smell of burning flesh, the girl spun around again, lifting her right foot as she spun, aiming a violent kick to the ridge of the woman's back. So far, it had just seemed rude to attack the wings. Kaiyo laughed as she dropped back into a solid stance, 'That's better!' she cheered., waiting for Junko's next strike.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Junko almost smiled, her she was about to hit the captain! She blinked, and waited for the resistance of the body as a blade pierced it, but it was not forth coming. But a familiar smell of burnt flesh reached her nose before a powerful kick to her back came, and she flew, not by wing, but momentarily she was airborne before she came crashing to a halt face first on the ground...

Her entire body was telling her to stop, to stay on the ground and go to sleep, but her mind, her concious self would not allow it, and so she rose, the armor had prevented the wound itself being kicked, but it still hurt, but, her body ached with even being concious, so pain was all relative now... As she thought it, the words the captain spoke before her attack got through, "You don't know what real pain is"

This througly pissed Junko off, she turned to see the captain, and started shouting, "I don't know real pain? If i don't, i certainly know the pain of betrayal, one you have gladly educated me with! Im just returning the favor!"

Junko's flames on Fenikkusu no tenshi turned murderous red, and she charged, the distance between them not requiring shunpo, and she slashed, trying to cut Kaiyo in half at the waist, flames pouring from between the prongs of the blade...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm

She'd hit a nerve somewhere there, apparently telling the militant lady who wears plate mail armour she doesn't know about pain is a bad move. Still, the aggression only helped push up the adrenaline that had begun pumping around Kaiyo's body. A golden ring sparkled around the edge of her crystal blue eyes. Shouting back, quickly, as Junko charged her. 'How the hell did i betray you?!' she snarled, someone else had touched a nerve there.

The flames got angrier as well. Kaiyo dropped lower, turning to her side as she slashed upwards against Junko's attack both hands on her blade, the woman's flames colliding with Kaiyo's lightning in an explosion of colour, the jagged lightning dancing around the flames. Kaiyo moved quickly from there, she didn't have a large window of time to do so. Following her block she turned so she had her back to Junko, switching her grip as she lunged the blade behind her at her hip, angle up to hopefully lunge through Junko's torso. Too dangerous to leave her back facing her opponent Kaiyo bent her knees and jumped. Twisting her hips around ad she brought her leading leg around with her, heel first as she aimed a kick at the side of Junko's face.

Kaiyo landed back down in her normal combat stance. Blowing a rogue strand of blonde hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Junko felt the shock of Kaiyo's blade hitting her own, litteraly, and the explosion of color when the lightning and flames met, and the flames loosing to the power of the lightning...

The speed of the captain was incredible, Junko only was able to deflect it so it didn't sever her spinal column with her wrist guard. The blade entered her body, the armor giving way like butter to the Captain's Zanpaktou, piercing through her body and out the other side, and as soon as the blade was pulled out, blood poured out, and Junko flew, unconcous when the kick made contact.

Her shikai deactivated, the armor changed back, and her form shrunk, now having the appearance of the 12 year old, and was several inches shorter than Kaiyo. She slid to a halt, and a pool of blood started forming beneath her, but even in her unconious self was not done fighting. Her body stood, no sword in hand, her eyes glazed over and vacant. Junko's body stumbled toward the captain, weak even in sleep from blood loss... and tried to fall on the captain...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Her angered expression faded back to her usual calm demeanour, watching quite awe struck as she finally noticed Junko's age; hell she was shorter than Kaiyo now. That was something she'd notice a mile off. Seconds passed like years as the blonde Captain watched Junko stagger towards her. Uncertain if the woman was even conscious anymore. Kaiyo lurched forwards as she fell. Dropping her sword like a discarded piece of paper as she scooped Junko up in her arms. It looked a little less ridiculous because she was now smaller than Kaiyo, but it was still quite an odd sight.

A sigh pushed its way through her lips before Kaiyo turned around, holding tightly to Junko as her clothes began to stain with the womans blood. 'Healers! Now!' she yelled, her voice echoing up to the observational deck. Her angered tone, combined with the show they'd just seen was enough to send a whole collection of her squad members flash stepping over to the 4th squad barracks.

Kaiyo glanced back down to Junko. The oddity was her lack of guilt for hurting her friend...That couldn't be good. Still, the break in fighting allowed her still aching muscles to rest. Returning to combat out of hospital hadn't been a healthy choice on Kaiyo's part, no doubt she'd be advised to get checked over as well. 'I swear to god, if you attack me now' she muttered down to Junko. Not wanting to move her too much, she just waited. Bewildered as to how she got younger as well, and why if her shikai had sealed she was still young.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Junko fluttered on the edge of conciousness. The captain was leaning over her her clothes stained with her own blood... 'Why can't I move. I can do better than this, i fought more than this'. Junko's eyes opened, her lips parted, but words would not come out. 'You are better than this Junko, get up... GET UP!!!'. Junko's eyes regained their deadly focus.

"Let go, I'm not done yet." Junko said this in a smaller voice, clearly a small girl's voice, and it cracked abit. Junko came to terms with her pains, and gathered her energy, and released a burst of reiatsu. She shoved her way out of Kaiyo's hands and stood, her self in a apparently weak stance, full of holes and openings, but in reality it was something she learned from fighting a loosing battles, mistakes were captialized on, her own blood spilled on the ground around her, but it was of no matter, the fight was not over...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

In a way, impressed didn't quite cover it. The Captain released her grip of Junko, taking a polite few paces backwards as she allowed the now young girl to ready some semblance of a fighting stance. The healers could wait on stand-by, so she wasn't recalling that order but the Captain's mind was elsewhere by now. Her eyes sparking with an intrigue she hadn't shown before, indeed a true fighting spirit to the point of foolishness. It was impressing, and Kaiyo couldn't hep but nod along lightly with Junko's words of resonating resolve.

Given such determination, it was only rude to deny the last few bouts of their fight. Plus, Kaiyo was very interested to see what else Junko had up her sleeves. 'Okay then' she murmured, her words meant onto for Junko as Kaiyo slid her right foot backwards. Her hands twitching at her hips, ready for movement as the Captain held her smiling gaze. 'Show me what else you got' she spoked more clearly this time, not aggressively, but with a genuine interest to see just how far her opponent's resolve went.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Junko stood, swaying slightly, drunk with pain she lost all contact with the outside world, she only focused on the enemy, she had to defeat her, at least get a decent hit in the only chance lay in shikai, therefore she would use shikai again, it was her only chance, but when to use it...

Junko, started to move forward, cautiously approaching the captain, she had her hands up, her fingers curled in fists, she was ready, when she was in range, she pulled a punch back, overdrawing the load, exaggerating it even, and let the punch fly but pulled it short, instantly committing to the jab with her left hand, putting her weight behind it which was aimed at the now taller girl's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 am

Kaiyo held her stance as Junko began to almost stagger towards her, on the out-set, still fighting could seem so un-just, but from Kaiyo's point of view, the in-justice would be in not allowing her opponent to continue. The Captain didn't unsheathe her own blade, if Junko wasn't she wouldn't need to. As the girl drew nearer, Kaiyo bobbed slightly on her fee, her wrecked muscles were still aching from her last misadventure. Kaiyo lifted her own guard as Junko brought back her hand for a punch, it was too slow, even for her weakened state it was too slow. Kaiyo reacted quickly, grabbing onto Junko's fight with her left hand as she threw it further forwards, stepping to the side as she pushed the back of Junko's head forwards as well. Sighing lightly. 'Think Captain level here' she added, not wanting to sound malicious.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Junko wasn't suprised her move failed, it was a classic in barfights for embarrasing the opponent, and so old, Junko probably invented it...

However, the sigh, was the sign...

Junko was hit by a fight of coughs, blood started pouring down out her mouth, but she got out between coughs, "Hado 2 Reel" , And her zanpaktou flew from the ground into her outstreched hand, She stopped coughing, and smiled as her head turned to kaiyo she said, "Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi" her armor changed, and the wings grew from her back once more, She swung her sword up high, before she started to bring it down...

--Inner world--

Junko was in a familier place, the volcano, her zanpaktou sprit was looking at Junko like a murderer, "So the assassins havent come, so your going to commit suicide!" Junko snappishly replied, "No! I will win...", "Or die?" the spirit completed, "If you die, I DIE, so don't fucking die!!!" Junko shot back with a response, "THEN HELP ME WIN!!!" and a wicked silence fell on the volcano, the ocasional rupture of lava gave both women, really both girls, peace of mind, "FINE!" the spirit yelled. And she said some very key words...

--Real world--

As junko reentered her body, the pain hit her again, she didn't know it was gone... but it was certainly back, as she swung her blade down she screamed, power ringing from her words, knowing that they could be her last, "Fenikkusu, Kaen Houshaki!" and a vicious blast of flame, well over 2000 degrees on any scale, errupted from the blade, travelling torward Kaiyo and her precious barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))   Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buzzing Vengance((KAIYO))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 11-
Jump to: