The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In other news...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: In other news...   In other news... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 pm

*Please see the sticky explaining this thread* [IC]

Captain Kaiyo Saiyouko was announced officially dead a month ago; rumours of the suspicious circumstances have spread through Soul Society (Though have yet to be confirmed) At current her Vice Captain Shikuro Nara has stepped in as the acting captain of the 11th division. Many applications have been received for her replacement, though none considered by the central 46...No reasons given.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

A shinigami from the 11th division dissapeared soon after Captain Kaiyo's death. Tatsu Chirako, 13 seat of the 11th division is suspected to have gone rogue...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

Dramatically large fluctuations in reiatsu drew over 200 shinigami to respond to the re-appearance of Kaiyo Saiyouko's reiatsu; locked in combat with an un-identified woman. The Captain was transferred immediately to the 4th squad, where the Captain himself began surgery to save her life. No word yet. The un-identified female was announced dead. Accounts are still being collected of the event and the Gotei 13 are urging any witnesses to come forwards. Until then the 5 mile radius affected has been cornered off and guarded by a 24 hours patrol unit. Behind a Death

An unknown suspect snuck into the Kannogi Family compound and slaughtered the heads of the house. A few members were left alive and are expected to take on the role as the heads of their house any day now. The high skill level of the attack has left investigator clueless as to the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In other news...
Page 1 of 1