The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranger in the Field (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Stranger in the Field (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Stranger in the Field (Solo)   Stranger in the Field (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Katsumi enter the sparing grounds with one intention on his mind, bettering his skills with his Zanpakuto. "A year and a half of all this training and I can't get in a good technique!" The area is rocky with trees in the surroundings. Practice dummies have been placed to give Katsumi a sense of battle with multiple persons. Katsumi draws his Zanpakuto and stands ready to strike. Previous training from his life on earth has taught Katsumi that as long as the enemy cant touch him, then the enemy can't win. However this is a different life for Katsumi. A strategic and well practiced offensive technique is needed. Striking the opponent is a necessity here. With a loud yell Katsumi rushes to the first dummy striking it on the lower abdomen. A second strike lands above the left shoulder. "Why can't I hit my target!" Aiming was always a problem for Katsumi. Aiming for the right shoulder, he hit the lower abdomen. Aiming for the neck, he struck a blow to the left shoulder.

A sudden change in the wind catches Katsumi's attention. He knows someone is in the trees but can't seem to see him. Squinting his eyes he looks in the trees and around the rocky field. "Practices are closed, I'm afraid you gonna have to move along." A giggle comes from above as the wind begins to blow again. This time a lot quicker and a lot closer. "Alright no more games, show yourself."

"You think this is a game?" A calm voice in the trees stunned Katsumi. A girl? A tense feeling grew over Katsumi as he kept his focus on the direction the voice came from. The wind again blew intensely and he felt a someone tap his right shoulder. Kastumi quickly turned to his right and stared into the distance. "I'm here." Quickly turning Katsumi began to swing his Zanpakuto violently. Without even drawing her Zanpakuto, she dodged his every attack. "For someone who hasn't had a good hit ratio, you swing pretty confidently." She began to walk around Katsumi at a slow pace, checking his stance and his hold on the Zanpakuto. "It wasn't a game. If you can't sense an enemies reiatsu, then maybe you should try sensing their presence. Like the wind changes you felt when I ran passed you." Realizing this strange girl was helping her he dropped his guard. She was short girl. Long dark hair and bright green eyes made her seem almost harmless. For some reason she had a constant smile on her face. How can she be so fast, he thought. "Are you enjoying your time?" She began to grin a lot bigger. Jumping into the air she drew her Zanpakuto and came down fast and hard at Katsumi.

Jumping to the side, Katsumi rolled against a tree. The girl quickly ran to Katsumi pinning him against the tree with her Zanpakuto held to his throat. "Never let your guard down." She sounded angry and the suddenly her beautiful eyes were more fierce and deadly looking. She let him go and walked away gracefully as to tease Katsumi. "And don't spend so much time observing your opponent."

"Are you insane? You could have killed me!" Katsumi was astonished that she would violently attack him without a cause. Getting back on his feet, he couldn't help but smile. Fixing his hair back, Katsumi picked up his Zanpakuto. "Who are you?" Stepping forward, Katsumi held his Zanpakuto tight and approached with caution. "I'm just the girl who taught you to keep your guard up at all times." She said gracefully with a smile on her face.

Last edited by Cruff on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Stranger in the Field (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Field (Solo)   Stranger in the Field (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Without another word she jumped off into the trees. A calm feeling came over Katsumi as he put his Zanpakuto into it's sheeth. "I guess that's the enough for today?" Katsumi began walking out of the ground when he realized what just happen. This strange girl just helped Katsumi to keep his guard up and watch his surroundings. Although embarrassed he was beaten by a girl, he knew that for some reason she helped him and was grateful. Katsumi felt a sense of loyalty and indebtedness to her. But who was she? A question that would keep Katsumi wandering for some time.
Back to top Go down

Stranger in the Field (Solo)
Page 1 of 1