The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

It was a rainy day as Kyo had snuck out into the real world to entertain himself. He had on his academy unifor seeing as though that's where he just came from. He had a smile on his face, seeing as though he was impress with his ablity to sneak out of the SS. He was now walking arund the town looking for something to do or something to fight. He had zonpactou on his rggt side, he also had on a straw hat so that he wouldn't get to wet from the down por of the rain. It was the after noon here, no later 2 o clock.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

James kept his jacket hanging off one shoulder as he walked with a grim face, the rain steaming off his body as soon as it hit him. He didn’t look at the people as he passed them on the street, he didn’t draw attention to himself. Seeing a blur of white in his peripheral vision James turned his head as he sniffed the air. It smells like a reaper except this is raw and unrefined, a new reaper. Grinning flexed his knuckles, this is going to be fun.

Turning down the first alley he could find he ditched the jacket, and following his nose James started to track the scent that he had picked up so briefly. He growled briefly to himself as he got closer “Come out little reaper and I promise not to eat you.” Turning the corner he spied a straw hat in the crowd. Bingo!
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 pm

As Kyo walk through the the people he felt someone reituse get close to him, he could tell that it didn't belong to a hollow or a shinigami but he wasent to sure so he broke off into an ally away from everone. He then pulled out his zanpactou and waited to see if he was being follow. He was very excited to see if he was going to have to fight or run if it was a shinigami sent after him. He to off his straw hat, showing of his blue hair. His blue hair now sticking to his face. He also had a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 pm

James stifled a laugh as he watched the shinigami dart down the alley a little ways ahead of him, big mistake reaper. He was still leery of reapers after his run in the week before with the one that had attempted to capture him. Peeking around the corner he could see that the reaper had already drawn his sword, the scent of steel spiked the air.

Walking to the center of the alley James growled as he shouted at the reaper, “Who sent you reaper, and why shouldn’t I kill you?” Without waiting for an answer James let loose a blast of flame that filled the entire alley as it sped towards the shinigami. If that blast kills you reaper, then you never deserved to walk the same ground as a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Kyo quickly put some off his retsu into his feet and jumped high enough in the air to dode the blast."Nobody sent me I sneaked out, but you know its rude to introduce YOURSELF", Kyo said harshly. He then stayed in the air, knowing that he would be better off there. He then looked down at the person wndering what was he, he knew he was a normal human and defenitlu not a shinigami or a hollow. He smiled with excitment as he held on tighter to his sword."My name Kyoraku by the way", he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 1