The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scouting Around(Hado)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Scouting Around(Hado) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Junko was walking around Karakura Town in her gigai and scouting the town, trying to learn its terrain and layout. Her pale eyes watching everymove that anyone made, her stride definitive, and with purpose, Her reiatsu was supressed in her gigai, by her gigai, and only a faint aura of her power hovered about, barely noticable...

Junko was following a wall, and he wanted to know what was inside of it, so when she was certain that noone was looking, she jumped as high as she could, and pulled herself up, over the wall, she felt something odd about the place, and she advanced, her all white clothing staying spotless as she moved crouched over the ground, torward what she suspected was teh center piece of the compound.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Hado stared casually at the trespasser to his home. Her attempts at stealth were laughable at best and even a blind monkey could tell that her jump was due to the bit of Reiryoku that she possessed. A small sigh escaped Hado's lips as he realized he would have to deal with this intruder, it was almost not worth the effort. As this thought plagued his mind the Quincy suppressed his fairly large pool of Reiatsu to an almost nonexistent level and proceeded to channel a tad bit of Reishi into his legs and leap onto the wall she just climbed. His land accompanied by the silence of his Reishi cushioned landing.

Confident in his ability to move silently he gradually worked his way to the girl and once behind her he decided he would toy with this girl. The Quincy reached his hand out and placed it firmly on the girls buttocks, squeezing softly before speaking up.

"Is there a reason you're here, this is no place for one such as yourself."

A smile gracing his features as he stepped back to evade whatever response was to come. This was going to be quite the interesting patrol, of that he was sure. Who knows, this intruder might be hiding something interesting up those sleeves of hers.

OOC: Lol
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Junko felt the hand on her butt, and she became enraged, feeling the offender behind her, she jumped backward, spinning in a 180 as she did, and throwing a right hook about head height to what she assumed the attacker was...

Junko yelled as she punched, "You fucking pervert!" She rounded, locking eyes with the tall teenager. It was brief glance before her fist, which was actually aimed at his throat, her punch being alittle to low...
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:32 pm

In but a moment Reishi flooded into the Quincy's arm as he reflexively reached up and caught the girls fist. His physical strength alone probably having been enough to accomplish such a feat, but with the Reishi empowering his muscles it was mere Child's play. Using his now far superior strength he pulled the girls fist in and no doubt threw her off balance. As this short action neared completed the Quincy's Reitasu flooded out and pressed down upon the girls shoulders. The girl would no doubt be slowed as Hado compacted as much Reishi as possible into his other hand. He maintained a firm grip on the girls fist, not allowing it to move as he aimed the strike against her elbow. This action no doubt breaking it if it made contact.

This punch would have the force of approximately three arrows behind it and after the strike to her arm the Quincy would then proceed to make progressively stronger jabs against the girls stomach. With each blow being made more and more Reishi was compacted into Hado's fist until each punch had the approximate strength of five arrows. That however, would not be the end of it, he would continue by channeling Reishi into his legs in the meantime. The constant flurry of punches being concentrated at the girls spleen and solar plex until a powerful knee strike would also be sent flying towards her.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 am

Junko crumpled, her arm broken now, and now, without armor on, Junko's abdomen was exposed to the strong punches of the teenager, Junko crumpled around them, but now she was kneed in the head, her lowered head sending her light frame flying though the air, straight up, Junko thought to herself as she tasted the strong iron taste of blood, "I suck at this sneaking thing..." Junko hit the ground against a tree root, at this point her entire body in sledgehammers of pain, and the burns on her back aggrivated, and she bounced, her back arched and then again, she hit the ground, a trail of blood forming at the corner of her mouth she said in a slurred speech, "The pervert is tough", before her vision blurred and she passed into unconciousness...
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 am

The brief moment of adrenaline was now over, and this little girl would need to be submitted to questioning. In all honesty, she was lucky that it was Hado who found her, the rest of his brethren wouldn't have been so merciful. Without a second thought the Quincy slid open a ginto tube and manipulated the Reiryoku inside into an indestructible rope. Tying it tightly around so that her arms and legs were completely restrained. Once this was done he would get one of the Quincy doctors to tend to her wounds.

The explanation provided was that she was merely a human he found with her arm broken, and he tied her up and blind-folded her so that she wouldn't reveal the whereabouts of the Quincy hideout.

It took only five minutes for the wound to be righted, it would still be a few hours before she would regain full control of the limb. Hado did, however feel obligated to wait around until she arose, perhaps for the fact that he was responsible for knocking her unconscious. Or perhaps it was for the vital information that she perhaps withheld.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 am

Junko's awoke, but she didn't move, she didn't change her breathing pattern, and most important of all she did not open her eyes. She took a moment to recall what she had gone through to encounter this situation. Junko remembered the teenage boy, and the damage she suffered, and the apparent lack of that in her present state, that couldn't be explained yet.

She let her eyes flutter open, and acted as if coming awake... She struggled to get up, her clothes hadn't been searched, otherwise the wallet holding her soul pill would have been seized, and probably the wallet for good measure... The tall teenager was sitting in the room, waiting, Junko still acted dazed, and was most likely undersome form of anestiesia guessing that she was in a 'hospital'. Junko shifted, almost certainly drawing the attention of the teenager.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:37 pm

A small smirk was clearly apparent on Hado's lips as the girl awoke from her short coma. She seemed to be more aware of her surroundings than she let on, she was, however, under strong Anesthesia. Feigning the feeling that her clothing hadn't been changed in the slightest. In fact, just to tease her the Quincy slowly brought out the small candy dispenser he found in her pocket.

"You're quite lucky that I was the one that found you wandering our halls, you are luckier still that I was the one who found your soul candy, Shinigami."

With a light smirk the Quincy examined the ropes that bound the girl to the hospital bed. These new ties had been applied shortly before the girl had awoken. The Quincy rose to his feet and sauntered to the edge of the bed.

"You know, before you're brutally murdered and dissected I'm going to get you out of here, do me a favor and keep your mouth shut and pretend you're still unconscious."

He began the long, arduous task of untying the girl. Once done he slowly picked the girl up and began baby carrying her out of the hospital. It was quite lucky that the majority of the people in the hospital at this point in time were lower in rank than Hado. The ones that weren't were quickly dismissed with an elaborate lie that the girl in his arms was a simple girl.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Junko did as instructed, as laying limp, as her first impressions of her clothing were phantom signals, now realizing that she was in a thin garb, hospital garb, she had learned it to be called, or thats what she would be calling it at least... It was cold in the room, and her head was very very clouded, "Its like the... no... that crap was suicidal", She was trying to put a foot on what it was like, but she couldn't. and she closed her eyes lightly, feigning unconciousness, keeping her spiritual pressure as low as possible in the gigai, which was nigh unreadable...

And as she lay in his arms, her light body effortlessly carried, she truely hoped that it was not a false hope, and that she was going to be executed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm

The two finally left the compound and with a short Hirenkyaku he managed to distance themselves from it all together. The Quincy finally let the girl down and sat down, hopefully she would actually bother answering questions and notice that her clothes were lying next to her. Her rear end was of course showing at the moment.

"Would you perhaps be so kind as to explain why you were snooping around the hospital"?

A sly smirk graced the features of the Quincy, it wasn't often he got to humiliate a Shinigami so thoroughly. Especially since it seemed as though this one held herself in quite a high regard. This would either prove to be an interesting conversation or an explanation as to why the Shinigami couldn't radio in her exact location. Hado himself didn't quite understand the complex jamming system that the Quincy compound possessed but he wouldn't bother questioning it.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Once junko was set down, here knees buckled, the painkiller abit overdosed, as the habit for hospitals, was amplified by her lack of body weight, and it had not worn off... Junko turned, and she felt the breeze on her bare skin, paticularly around her legs, and coming abit too high for any modest person to be observant... She turned her back to her former aggressor, and now a interigator... she spotting abit of white, her clothes, and she priortized bottom to top, leaving her back to the tall teenager...

As she put on her underclothes, she responded to the teenager's question.

"Ahh, don't soften your questions with pleasentries. You already know what you want to ask, and you know that I will suffer as before if I refuse to answer. You know what i am, and you know that I cannot call for reinforcements, as I don't carry a transmitter on me on off duty hours"

Junko now, with a few stumble, now had underwear on. She now reached down and grabbed the white sports bra she had been wearing, matching with her white underwear. She turned her head around, to make sure the teen was not peaking.

"I was scouting, not for the Soul Society, but for my own duties, as i know that to do my job better, i should know the terrain better, or in this case, this layout of the town."

She said this, as she swept her hospital gown off, and the black burns that covered her back were apparent, most were in the process of scarring, but the darkened and mutilated flesh still showed... This action quickly followed by slipping the sports bra over her head, and into place...
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:16 pm

The Quincy honestly did not avert his gaze from the dressing Shinigami. It wasn't that he was a pervert, it was more the fact that he honestly didn't care and was honestly thinking about her response more than anything else. It honestly sounded quite a bit like utter bull shit, but he sensed no notion of deceit in her voice, and she had given him an answer after all.

The Quincy sighed softly as he sat down. What else was there to ask, she was clearly at a disadvantage and she still had no way of getting out of her gigai. There was nothing in the general area that could help the Shinigami out of the thick forest that they were in at the moment. One factor that contributed to this was the fact that the Quincy had steered her in the complete opposite direction of the road. He did of course have ever intention of leading her back into civilization.

"Nice scars you've got there, care to share the story"?

A small laugh escaped the Quincy's lips as he recalled his right leg. That blasted appendage had been blown off and reattached at least three times by now. As long as he still had the leg however, it was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Junko rounded, now sufficently covered to not worry paticularly about covering herself... Junko's expression never changed in this situtation, and she sat next to her clothing, starting the arduous process of putting on socks. "I was helping a quincy, or at least i think thats what he called himself, as a race I belive, he used a bow of dark reshi" Junko had gotten a sock on, and now started on another sock..."He was stuck on a two versus one, I intervened, and I took the hit from one of the hollows, and it burned me inside my armor..."

Junko now had both socks on, and started with pants, gingerly pulling them upward to avoid aggrivating the burns that streached down ehr left leg.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Hadoland smiled as he attempted to think whether or not any of his brethren possessed a dark colored bow. In all honesty, only one came to mind. Mathel, he was fairly new to the Quincy order, at least to Hado's knowledge. He shocked everyone when his bone turned out being such a dark hue, however, it didn't matter much. The Quincy reached out his right arm and allowed for his silvery white bow to materialize in Hado's hand.

"I am also a Quincy, and person you met is my underclassman, per say."

The bow shimmered brilliantly in this shaded region of the forest before slowly dissipating into nothingness. As for the burns on the Shinigami's side and back, Hado had created a healing Ginto some time ago. However, it was still in the experimental stages and he would rather not try it for fear of furthering the damage. There was something strange about the fact that Mathel was caught in a two verses one. Quincy were notorious for their ability to sense the Reiatsu of other spiritually aware beings. Was it even possible for even a complete novice Quincy to be caught off guard like that?

"I must thank you for assisting one of my brethren, there is however no way for me to express my gratitude at this current point in time. By the way, you're quite lucky you didn't trigger any of the traps scattered around the compound. If you had, lets just say the feeling you experienced when receiving those burns would be dwarfed. For lack of better words."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Junko had had her pants on, but not zipped or buttoned when the bow appeared, the thought occuring imediatly, "Executioner", and she muttered, inaudibly, "Bakuto 8 Seki", and held the blue ball in her hand, infront of her... it was weak, as her reiastu was still heavliy supressed, and because of the anesthisa, but perhaps it could block a shot or two.

Junko dropped her shield soon after he dropped his bow, and she catalogued the information in her mind and warily started with putting clothes on again, buttoning and zipping her pants, but she left the shirt, and shoes, she was not going to be putting somethign over her head to be executed in the process...

The last statement irked her, she replied simply to it, "I know pain"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Around(Hado)   Scouting Around(Hado) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting Around(Hado)
Page 1 of 1