The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! Empty
PostSubject: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 am

Garin walked onto the field, looking around for the teacher. It seemed that this class was much more sparse than others. It wasn't surprising. He'd decided to take an accelerated course. He didn't have time to wait to much. He had this training to go through and he was also training with Takezo and running his errands. He was a very busy man, but he'd be a strong fighter as a result of it in the end.

After a few minutes of waiting, a very short man walked onto the stage. In spite of being almost midget-like in stature, the man was built like a tank. Garin thought the man was possibly even more muscular then him, and that was saying something. The man stood stark still as he faced the class. With a deep voice he announced, "I will be your new Kido teacher for this next level of spells. We'll be learning two Hado per class and you WILL master them before I let you leave. If you don't try hard enough, you won't be in my class for long. You can go to one of those teachers that baby their students if you like!"

With this said, the short man pulled out a Katana. It was about normal sized, but in his hands it looked rather long. He laid the blade on a dummy and turned to the class. "Now. This first spell we're going to learn may seem pointless to some. After all, if you can touch someone with your sword, what's the point of using a Kido? Well, this spell can be used with any object. It could be a piece of rope or a wire laid along the ground." He turned his head towards where his blade was touching the dummy and shouted, "Hado Jyuu-Ichi, Tsuzuri Raiden!" and Lightning ran along his blade and into the Dummy. Arcs of yellow lightning danced along the blade and the dummy and one couldn't help but see just how much damage this could do.

With this demonstration done, he waved for the students to take their places next to their dummies and practice. Garin pulled out his Wakizashi and laid the tip onto the dummy. With a shout of "Hado Jyuu-Ichi, Tsuzuri Raiden!" Garin brought forth the image of his focus. His blade suddenly arced with electricity, and while it was weaker then the master's, Garin could say he was doing well for his first time. He tried again, this time pouring Rietsu into it, "Hado Jyuu-Ichi, Tsuzuri Raiden!" Once again, the electricity went out, but this time it seemed even weaker. So it wasn't the amount of rietsu, it was something wrong with his casting. He took a deep breath and focused on the lightning traveling along his arm and into his blade and then to his target. He pictured the terrible damage and burning caused by the arcing bolts and the internal damage caused by the electricity its self. With a shout, he cried out, "Hado Jyuu-Ichi, Tsuzuri Raiden!" This time, he didn't need to open his eyes to feel the jolt. A loud thunder crack accompanied the blast of electricity and when he opened his eyes, the dummy was a blackened burning husk and many of the other students were rubbing their eyes.

The teacher walked up chuckling. "I'd say you've got that one. Let's move onto the next. I'll show you." He led Garin to a small building about the size of a closet. As he stepped inside he saw that it had many holes where something sharp had stuck into the walls. The teacher raised a barrier where the door would normally be so that Garin could see him as he worked the Kido. Garin watched him breath in and concentrate. "From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target." With that said, he released the breath he'd been holding in, and clenched his fist, shouting, "Hado Jyuu-Nii! Needle Release!" From his body, several hundred needles shot out. It sounded like it was hailing inside of the box for a few seconds and then it stopped finally.

Garin walked in after him and saw that the needles were already gone. He nodded and closed the door. Concentrating and visualizing it, he focused on needles shooting from his body. "From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target! Hado Jyuu-nii, Needle Release!" He looked around. Nothing happened. He sighed. He began to focus again, this time imagining his Rietsu turning into needles around his skin and immagining that he was ready to explode with them. Once again he shouted, "From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target! Hado Jyuu-nii, Needle Release!" This time, the results were as expected! Needles were sticking out everywhere! He figured he should work on it some more, but he had it. He practiced for the rest of the class, using the skill successfully several times.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 am

Hado 12 - Approved
Back to top Go down
Rbryne

Rbryne

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 am

((What about 11?))
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 am

Thought that was Hado 4 white lightening both are similar and have no incantation Razz

Approved Hado 11
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

The next class began as usual with the teacher walking before the class. The teacher spoke, "Our next Hado will be number 13. This skill is a useful spell for making sure you hit your target. Observe." The Teacher turned towards the target and pointed his fingers towards the target, his hand looking almost like a claw. He narrowed his eyes in focus and shouted, "An array of bees sting you with the force of many! Hado Jyuu-San, Killer Bee!" From his finger tips, several tiny lightning bullets flew and pierced the target. He turned to the students. "Now you try."

Garin turned towards his target and focused. He had been getting better and better at Kido lately, and he knew the drill. He closed his eyes and set up his hand the same way as the teacher. He imagine his rietsu building in his hand and firing out from his finger tips and he shouted out, "An array of bees sting you with the force of many! Hado Jyuu-San, Killer Bee!" Yellow energy built up on his fingertips and then fizzled.

The teacher approached him and adjusted his stance slightly. "Remember how I showed you and try again. You almost had it." This being said, he stepped back and watched Garin.

Garin focused once again. This time making sure that he imagined the full course of the energies travel through the target. He focused and cried out once again, "An array of bees sting you with the force of many! Hado Jyuu-San, Killer Bee!" This time, the shots did fire out several times as he needed and the target was riddled with holes. He mentally congratulated himself and then continued to pracice until the teacher declared it time for the next Kido.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Hado 14   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Once the class was done with Hado 13, the teacher began the next spell. "This spell is useful against Quincy for the two reason. For one, it is a long range attack, and for the other, it releases an obscuring mist which is helpful for hiding from long range attackers." He turned towards an open field and began by making a cut with the blade of his Zanpakuto. He began, "Let my blood become my bow," He said and the blood began to form the shape of a bow as he prepared to draw it back. He continued, "let my breath become the mist, Hado Jyuu-Shi, Blood Arrow!" He released the string of blood and a line of thick red mist shot forward, obscuring a large area for many meters. He turned towards the students and arranged them in a line. "Your turn."

Garin drew his Zanpakuto and cut his hand. He cleaned the blade and placed it back in it's sheath as he got into position. "Let my blood become my bow," He said and he watched his blood begin to drip into form. However, even as he began to speak the next line, the blood lost it's form and dropped splattering to the ground. He sighed and concentrated harder, focusing for now on the formation of the bow. "Let my blood be my bow," He said with authority, picturing his rietsu aligning in the shape of a bow and keeping the blood in place. Once the bow was formed, he drew back the string and said "Let my breath become the mist, Hado Jyuu-Shi, Blood Arrow!" And with the last word, he released the string and focused on the result of obscuring mist. Sure enough, Mist flew from the bow across the field.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Garin walked into class the next day and waited for the teacher. Today they'd be learning about yet another two Hado skills. Then it was on to the Bakudo classes. He had to ensure he kept his skills, even in magic, balanced.

The teacher walked onto the stage and began to speak. "Today we'll be learning about Hado number 18, Lunar Strike. This is a powerful offensive spell which works a little like a time bomb in it's release. After fired it goes into the air for a short period of time during which one can distract the opponent with the fight at hand, leaving them open for the attack to smash them later." With this he turned towards the target and raised his hands into the sky. "Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath. Hado Jyuu-Hachi, Lunar Strike!" From his palm shot a ball of white energy into the air where it held. He turned to the class and began to speak once again. "As you can see, while it's in the air, you're free to move around and think about other things. It will grow on it's own as you work your opponent around and become far more powerful then when you first cast it. When you're ready," he glanced at the ball, now about 5 feet in diameter, and then turned back the class as it sped towards the target. "You simply trigger it with your mind and..." In perfect timing the powerful energy bomb hit the target with a mighty *BOOM* and the ground shook with the power of the strike. The teacher smiled. "Now you can try."

Garin nodded and turned towards his target. He raised his hands to the sky and began to envision his goal. He saw the sphere form and fly into the air and he began his incantation, "Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath. Hado Jyuu-Hachi! Lunar Strike!" From his palm shot a golf ball sized ball of energy which burst into flames in a pitiful fizzle once it reached the sky. He couldn't even call the burst a victory for it wouldn't have been enough to hurt anyone. It was a complete and utter failure. He thought for a second and realized what was wrong.

Once again he envisioned his goal, but this time he went further. He envisioned the large sphere flying from his hand and hanging in the air, growing as he fought. He envisioned himself giving a signal which sent it crashing into his foe, and he shouted once again, "Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of mortals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath. Hado Jyuu-Hachi! Lunar Strike!" This time a much larger sphere flew into the air, and he rushed in, attacking with a full Wakizashi kata and ending by a powerful jump kick that sent him back flipping through the air and the target falling to the ground. With a mental command, he called down the now full blast into the dummy, causing a nice, powerful explosion. It was done. He'd need to practice a few more times, but he had the principle.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 am

Garin watched as the teacher walked onto the stage to teach the final technique for this class. "This spell is a powerful knock out spell. It also has the ability to smash objects within a small area of the target. For this, I'll need a volunteer." One student hesitantly walked up. Garin smiled. He was glad it wasn't him. He'd rather see the spell done than have it done to him. The teacher stood still in the middle of three targets and the student. He whispered softly, "Hado Nii-Jyuu... Hakufuku..." A strange purple energy surrounded him and black flower petals fell and suddenly, the student fainted and the targets blasted outwards as if from a blast wave coming from the teacher. The teacher turned to the rest. "This one will take some trying to master. I recommend practicing with someone else."

Garin grinned and stood among his targets. He focused on the spell's application and closed his eyes as he envisioned radiating rietsu in that strange fashion and destroying the targets. Finally he spoke, "Hado Nii-Jyuu! Hakufuku!" He opened his eyes towards the end, and... nothing happened. Nothing at all. He sighed and slumped his shoulders. The teacher was right. This wasn't a simple one to practice.

Once again, he focused on the result. He pictured the strange purple rietsu and the floating black petals. He pictured the blast wave and the student dropping unconscious. "Hado Nii-Jyuu! Hakufuku!" Once again he opened his eyes and he heard a cracking sound come from one of the targets and saw the lingering purple light of the spell. It had been too weak though. He sighed. He wondered what he did wrong.

The teacher approached and smiled. "Understand, student. This isn't like other Kido. It requires grace more then power. Stop trying to force it. Guide it and release it." Garin nodded and the teacher walked off. So he needed to be more gentle? Come to think it, the teacher had simply whispered the spell. Maybe it was more effective if one was gentle in releasing it instead of trying to shove it out like he was.

He began to focus again, but this time, instead of envisioning the Rietsu being put forward, he envisioned it as being released like smoke from his body. He saw it drifting from him in his mind and the petals once again floating in the air. He saw the result of it's power and he whispered, "Hado Nii-Jyuu... Hakufuku..." He opened his eyes at this last part and he felt the powerful release of his Rietsu as it blasted outwards! Two students were two close, and he saw them go limp and fall to the ground unconscious. He'd figured it out. It would need practice, but at least he knew how to do it now. It would be useful in future fights...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Aprroved
Hado 14
Hado 18
Hado 13

last hado is not because I don't know what hado it is please use english next time.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Alright Its Hado 20 White Crawl, he contacted me about it... Yes while we do appreciate youre effort for the japanese spellings, Most of us dont understand so while I appreciate it, at least put the name or numbering in English so we may understand...

Hado 20 Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!   More Destructive!  The next level of Hado training! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Destructive! The next level of Hado training!
Page 1 of 1