The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Hmm, your FCT has no replies as of yet, but the Solo's pretty much make up for that and i'm assuming someone will reply to it so i'd say it's all good Smile

Admin Approval ^^
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 pm

^bump
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Sorry didn't see this sooner. I say you're good to go, as for the FCT I can jump into that with my hollow tonight. I would post now, but I gotta head to work. I spent most my time rereading your rank up >.<
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 am

huh... i am neglegent aint i...

Mod approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up   Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satoshi's Rank 0/1 rank up
Page 1 of 1