The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Satoshi's tentacles flipped up and around at the fiery spell sent at them; being made entirely of muscle, ligament, and tendons, the tentacles were very flexible and mobile, capable of feats of both precision and agility normal muscles could not hope to replicate. Apparently, though, Shinigami had a spell that was capable of reflecting his fireballs too, not just stopping them. And that was when she uttered her next incantation, which produced a bright flash of light that blinded Satoshi.

If it were not for the fact that he could obviously sense his own reiatsu, it probably would've been a solid hit. As it was, he managed to jump to the side, taking only a little singing on his left side as the fireball flew past, hit a trashcan and ignited it. Satoshi at this point realized that the fact that they were both blinded would work to his advantage; after all, she didn't have the finely tuned senses of a feline. He could both smell and see where she was, as well as sense her.

So, Satoshi made his move. He began running in tight circles around her with a radius of perhaps 3 or 4 meters, all the while firing Hiendan down on her. Given the tactile nature of his tentacles, he could send them from nearly any direction at any given point in the circle, and given her blindness (which he guessed would be as temporary as his own, as his eyesight was beginning to return), he doubted she'd be able to accurately perceive and deflect all the fireballs he sent at her, especially in those first few seconds of blindness. He probably sent a total of at least 15 fireballs at her.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm

His attack had not gone to plan as his tail had taken too much of his velocity, forcing him to submerge underground to save himself from disaster. As he dug his way underground, keeping his reiatsu hidden as only hollows could, a new plan came to mind as he felt where the quincy had moved. He dug his way underneath the building where the battle had first started, coming out of ground inside there to evade notice. And then he set his plan into motion.

N.I.U.S clung to the wall, crawling his way upwards to the level where Mathel was hiding on the outside. He reached it quickly then smashed his head through the wall, all four jaws opening wide preparing to clench around the quincy as at the same time a discharge of energy was released from his mouth, the killing intent was clear.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:37 am

Junko realized that she had put herself at a disadvantage, but it was not insurmountable. Junko let her eyes stay closed, they would be useless for the time being... Junko stabbed her sword into the ground and slipped to her knees, she took all the hits on the back, but during the time she was unstrapping herself out of the armor...

When the flashing and burning stopped, Junko lunged forward, and got out of armor and chainmail, she had undone the top clasps and straps, leaving a whole wider than her shoulders to crawl through, and in her position it was easy enough, She felt naked, as all she was wearing under her armor was underclothes, and she certainly did not walk away unscathed...

Several intense burns scarred Junko's back, neck and legs, the charred flesh blackened and reeking...

Junko whispered hado 2 reel to recover her blade, and stood ready, she had been the aggressor, and she had paid the price, but this hollow was not special, and she was ready with her counter strategem...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Satoshi watched with interest as the Shinigami retrieved her sword. His tactics had resulted in several serious hits. He had to admit, she seemed to be holding up admirably well against his flames. After all, they would continue to burn until she could figure out a way to extinguish them. Mundane means such as stop, drop, and roll would not work. No, his flames were special- they could only be put out by an extinguisher that had reiatsu behind it, such as reiatsu infused water.

"There's no way you're going to win, Shinigami," Satoshi said. "Come now, why don't you just lay down and die with dignity?" Just for fun, he launched a couple more Hiendan at her. Given her wounds, he had little doubt they would have an effect, and even if they didn't, he was in much better shape than her, perfectly capable of dodging anything she could come up with. After all, being on fire tends to be enough of a distraction to prevent complex plans.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

((The flames his my armor, i get out of the armor, im not on fire, get the reasoning?))

Junko held her ground, ducking low to dodge the blasts, she dodged them on instinct, her mind formulating an stratagem... And now she put it into action...

"Bakuto 2 Hanko Nesho" She cast this, reasoning that his fireballs were similar to kidou, and it worked to seal away spiritual presure anyway, so she it worked to her advantage.

Junko then yelled, "Bakuto 9 Geki" The hollow was almost certainly bound, limited effectiveness with the fire things, and now frozen in place by a red glow... But junko had to finish it...

And junko approached the hollow...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 pm

(ah sorry about that.)

"Still standing? Not going to give up yet? I don't think you Shinigami understand the concept of a lost cause,"
Satoshi said insultingly. The muscles of his six legs flexed, as if making to pounce on the Shinigami, though he elected not to do so. Though he could only see a bit of it, Satoshi could definitely smell the burned flesh on her. She'd need some serious medical attention after this fight; that is, if she got out of it alive. Satoshi doubted that would happen.

And then she uttered yet another Shinigami spell. Satoshi felt an unwelcome intrusion on his spiritual pressure, a force that threatened his power. With a feral feline yowl, he let loose his spiritual pressure to the max, felt it pushing against the seal she had placed on him. His fiery reiatsu began to burn through the seal, so intense was his rage and anger. And then came the second spell. A beam of red light came down from the sky and surrounded him, immobilizing him, even as he opened his mouth to taunt her again.

No matter, Satoshi was confident he could break through it. It didn't feel particularly strong anyway. He continued to pump his reiatsu through the kido spells as the Shinigami approached, his fiery reiatsu obscuring parts of him from sight over and over again as it licked at the sides of his crimson prison. Satoshi felt the bonds of the first kido turn to ash. That was good; it allowed for even more pumping of his reiatsu into the air around him. He could feel the red pillar giving way.

But now, the Shinigami was getting closer. She was going to strike. Satoshi struggled to move his head. She was probably going to aim for it, go for the killing blow. His mouth became wreathed with flame as he continued to pump his reiatsu into his prison. It was giving way, it was giving way...just as the Shinigami swung down, the pillar disintegrated. There was no time to dodge. Instead, Satoshi fired a Hiendan from his mouth at her at near point-blank range. The blast would hopefully push her away far enough so that her blow wouldn't cause too much damage.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 am

Junko was walking confidently, but she picked up her pace, her kido was giving way, and if she didnt strike soon, the opportunity would be lost... It broke as she swung, and a blast of fire came her way. Junko lunged diagonally forward, past the origin, and redirected her slash just before it made contact to about the shoulder level, her forward diving motion allowing for a deeper cut, but at the same time she was going land on the hollow, bouncing off, and back onto her feet...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Satoshi gave a yowl of pain as her blade cut into his shoulder, causing neurons to fire rapidly, informing his brain that he had been injured. He felt her bounce off his back, and instinctively fired a couple of Hiendan from his tentacles at her. A growl sounded deep in the back of his throat as he observed her. The cut was deep; he was fairly certain it had severed at least one important ligament. It was by no means fatal, but it was certainly painful, and would definitely prove a disadvantage in the fight. Still, Satoshi was still capable of moving- one of the benefits of having six legs.

He sat back on his haunches and looked at the Shinigami, and then made a decision. "I'm done here, Shinigami," he told her. "I'm going to go nurse my injuries." It was true he was leaving his fellow Hollow to face unfair odds. But...it wasn't like Satoshi owed anything to it. Besides, it was kind of weird. "I'm sure we'll meet again, Shinigami, and when we do...rest assured I will kill you."

His uninjured legs bent and launched him high into the air so he landed with a dull thump on the building adjacent. "Feel free to chase me...but I wouldn't waste the time and effort. After all, I have many more legs than you do, even with this injured one." Satoshi turned to bound away, though he did keep his senses on high-alert, in case she was dumb enough to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)   N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.I.U.S mobile platform... Online. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2