The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)   Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Apollo sat on a bench looking at the phone the teacher had handed him before he started this field trip, Is it ironic that they send the hunter to be a baby sitter or just sad to see how far I have fallen? Looking over the rag-tag group he had with him he chuckled, he knew all of them and just a week ago he was like them a student. Apollo had been promoted to a teaching assistant after refusing to choose a squad.

“As you know, this is a basic training exercise for all of us. This will not only test your ability to work as a team in stressful situations, but it is also a test of my ability as a leader.” Pulling four earpieces out of his pocket Apollo passed them to each of the students and then put the last in his ear. “These will help us stay in communication in case a situation arises. According to the sensor the teacher gave me there are three hollows in this city, keep in mind that even though this is an exercise it is extremely dangerous.”

Unfolding a map Apollo placed it on the ground, “Now if I am reading this right one of the hollows is here…”he said pointing to the bottom edge of the map. “…The next would be here…” he slid his finger towards the center of the map. “And the third would be…” Apollo was staring at the sensor screen his eyes went dark for a minute, grim look quickly broke through his usual calm mask only to disappear as quckly as it had come. Apollo looked back toward the three students. “Okay we are dealing with two hollows, my mistake sorry.”

Apollo grinned as the strategies poured forth, laying themselves out of the map for only his eyes to see. “Okay guys here it is what we are going to do, divide up into two teams and we will take these hollows out efficiently. Now Yuriko, choose your partner and take the one to the south; the other will go with me to take out the one in the heart of the city.

(OOC: The worse is yet to come dont think I would let you off easily.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)   Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaiyo sighed lightly. The whole concept of a teaching assistant was stupid, and if she were still alive, or known to be alive, she would have already thrown Apollo into her squad. As it was, there was nothing she could do about it. Still, only three students had been chosen for this task, and Kaiyo was a little unsure as to why she was. She had been sticking to the back in all her classes. In demonstrations she had been doing particularly badly, in fact, Kaiyo was almost proud at how well she had been doing in combat classes.

Still, she was in this situation and saw no way out of it. Though it was a chance to get the other perspective of an Academy mission. Swallowing back her laughter at the serous tone and dangerous warnings of three hollows. The girl tilted her hat downwards slightly, taking the earpiece as she carefully put it into her ear. Tapping the contraption lightly to make sure it was working. Making her expression as serious as possible Kaiyo asked a question. 'So what? We surround the hollows and just kill them right?' It sounded simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)   Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Sakumara was looking at the map and at the points of where the hallows were. He was curious about the third hallow, but decided not to say anything about it. The layout of the land and the building's were something that were needed to watch for. If it was a big hallow that used some sort of area attacks then they would need to get ti a semi-big clearing. If it didn't cause to much wide spread damage then he would prefer to be in a narrow, or place with lots of obstacles as to use his agility to his advantage, but he'd also need to factor his partner's abilities.

"I think it'll be a little more complicated than that Buzz." Frowning slightly in concentration. "I think we might split up to make it quicker to get ride of the hallows, hence the partners, but I could be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)   Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Trip (Yuriko Yagami, Shadowfire12, Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1