The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Field trip: The runaway (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

Field trip: The runaway (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:30 pm

OOC: Okay am not sure if this is exactly in the right place, or weather im really aloud to post here, please bear with me and my small blonde brain xx

IC:

Mid-day, A group of five teenagers followed an older tutor though the towns of Osaka, they where al dressed pretty casualy for the warm summer sun, no one could of guessed it, unless of course they where a shinigami, though none where about currently, where as the shinigami accademy had now decided on a field trip for the first years, sensei had decided it would be 'educational' for these students to expreiance a high spirtitual town here on earth, though one or two of them simply saw this as a oportuity to slack off, theyd taken to hanging at the back giggleing and chating everytime the teacher, wasn't telling them to shut up so he could get on with his tour despite only three of them being somewhat interested.

~"Ayah! Its too hot, i wanna go get Ice cream!"

The distincly cheeky voice of Miki Hiramatsu floated over to sensei who scrowled, and sighed muttering something about giving up befor continuing with his speech, Slightly dissapointed with the lack of attention she was getting Mki folder arm arms and began to drag her feet pouting like a small child sulking, clearly annoying the boy who'd once been standing laughing with her, but had probably gotted fed up with being told off, as she sun continued to beeat down on the group of trainee shinigami the streets began to fill with everyday people merging from school or work
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Shinji was one of the five teenagers,he was the in the back not really caring about the sensei lesson or the joking he just wanted to fin something to fight with or someting to eat.He saw Miki sulking about not getting ice cream.He walked up to her and said if you really want some ice cream why not sneek away with me and we'll go get some an then find something to fight because this is boring and it hot as crap out here so what do you think.He said in a cool calm kinda way.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Mikis pout seemed to fade as her already bright blue eyes truned to shinji, a soft smile spread her lips as she glanced at the sensei who was bussy blabblering on about the city hall, she nodded towards the boy, she could do with a figh aswel

"yeah, lets get out of here"

She said, her cheeky voice adoping an over-confident cocky tone, as if this had all been her idear
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Shinji smiled and said okay lets go i saw an ice cream pallar a couple blocks back lets head there and stuff our face but whats is your full name and whats you favorite type of ice cream .He said with a nice voice.Shinji was really starting to hate to listen to sensei voice the thought of killing him were going threw his mind but went away after thing what te punishment would be for killing him.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 pm

A bright grin spread across the smal girls face as she though of ice cream

"My names Miki sora Hiramatsu"

She said proudly, befor giggleing announcing 'Vanilla as her favourite ice-cream
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Shinji said nice to meet you miki my name is Shinji Asakura your futer 3 squad captian.He said in a nice tone.the wind in the real world was blowing nice and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"Nice"

Miki said almost absently, her eyes shifting to the sensei who had stoped and was helf turned around having noticed the two rebels, Miki suddanly grabed shinijs wrist pulling him along behind her as she ran the opposite direction calling out

"c'mon third squader, cya latter sensei"

Befor he could so much as blink sensei was two students less, leaving the other three totaly bewildered, though he decided theyd come back eventualy and contiued his tour

Miki continued to run untill she realised she was lost she stopped still looking around her still griping the boys wrist
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Shinji was tired an his wrist was hurting,then he said ouch why did you pull so hard,you know we mist our destination two blocks back i tried to tell you but you where two busy running.He than took a long breath an said if i do be captian of squad three wanna be my vice captian.He said in a kind tought full way.The wind was blowin harder now as if a storm was coming along wich had caught Shinji attention.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Miki grined eyes scaning over his wrist befor she srugged and began walking back, looking over her shoulder only to relise she still had ahold of his wrist, she grinned, liking the feeling of pwer befor replying

"Sure, id be your vice captain, but i'd out rank yah easy"

she grinned playfully poking her belt, where hidden under her t-shirt was a dagger, it was aknow rule students wheren't Aloud wepons on fieled trips to earth
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Shinji removed is shirt to show he had his zanpactoe this whole time wraped around is back.He than said well thans for being my future vice captian i really apreciate it.He said nicely.He than heard a loud noise come from the ally that was behind the two.He look back to see a big shadow,he look at her and then look back wit anticipation.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

She grined brightly eyeing his katana, relesing his hand as she spotted the shape she titled her head back and groaned

"Maan i wanted my ice-cream first...oh well...c'mon Capn'"

She grinned pullig the boy once again towards the shadow
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Shinji and miki got infront of the shadow to see that it was a hollow.Shinji grabed his zanpactoe and look at miki and said wait here it be over in a sec dont worry after tis we will get some ice cream.He said in a calm and confident voice.He than jumped toward the hollow who had swung at him but missed.Shinji choped off is hand then he jumped and sliced it into two.He thought it was over but one half of the monster was heading toward Miki and one half was infront of Shinji.He ten said damn,watch out miki.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Miki grined as she saw the hollow heading toward her, as usualy she grabed her dagger in the usual over confident mannor befor jumping toward it landing on its shoulder poking at its eye with her sword

"Hehe, you're in half!"

She giggled childishly, fortuanley this was a low rankedd hollow and playing with it didnt put the small girl in very much dangoure, she grins, taking to slowly removing its eye from it stokets as it attempts to make a grab for her, its short arms unable to reatch as of yet
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

The hollow made Shinji mad by attacking is vice captian so he quickly slice the hollow he was fighting in two.He than quickly ran over too Miki an sliced he hollow's arm off and said why was i so woried you can finish the rest and hurry up please i really want some ice cream now too.He said in the kindest way he could.He than stood and watch to se what she did next.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:42 pm

The small girl pouted oviously having fun toying with the hollow she spun her darger in her hand punging it into the top of its head and jumped down dragging the sagger with her sending the hollow disolving into the air she landed cat-like at shinjis feet grining up at him her eyes sparkeling

"Brilliant eh capn'?"

She said a cheeky tone in her voice as she pulled on his hand to stand up straigh
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Shinji help her up and then said of course your my vice captian after all everything you do is gonna be great now lets go find the ice cream shop shall we .shinji then walked to the courner a waved telling her to come on he seen it,it was right across the street.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 pm

she grinned and followed behind him, looking around her as she absently twirld her dagger in her hands, she spotted the ice cream place and picked up her pace alittle
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Shinji walked calmly to the ice cream shop and sat down in a seat and oderd a banna split.He than turned and look at Miki coming in the door he said hurry up this ice cream is great .He said while enjoying the banna split he had orderd.He was very happy that they had finnaly made it to the ice cream shop

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

((OOC: reminder to both please keep post length up and use a spell checker before posting))
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 am

OOC: Will do Kaiyo, thanks for the heads up xD

Miki reached the door, looking around a childs smile on her face as she rushed to the counter pushing past a middle aged couple who lightly complained but Miki seemd to exited to notice, she was quick to order her ice cream and sit down with it, carefully pickiing off eatch sprinkle and putting it into her mouth, befor hand she had mentioned something about shinji paying for them both, it was one thing the young noble expected of everyone, she never had to pay, and abouve all, she always got her own way, as she looked over at shinji two tiny sprinkles clasped between her thumb and index finger she grinned and spoke

"That hollow was too easy eh shinji-san?"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am

Shinji said yea your right i wish it was alot stronger,but when it split in two when I cut it the first time was kinda weird.He said befor stuffings his face with his ice cream.Shinji got finish his ice cream while miki was still eating her's.He went in his pocket and handed the ice cream man and 10 and told him to keep the change,he than stood upand strech and walked outside to get some muh needed air.Shinji was happy that he was able to get miki to the ice cream shop befor the teacher finds us.Shinji hair was perfect just the way he liked it,he was surprise to see that because his hair is never the way he wants it.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Back with the teacher, the remining three students had also become bored but as the sensei was now watching them like a hawk, loosing even another student was more than his job was worth, he sighed and decided he would find a quiet park and do some dummy hollw training with the remaining three

Meanwhile Miki was still slowly picking at her ice cream but never the less she wondered outside with her ice cream in one hand she placed her other on Shinjis head ruffeling his hair compleatly messing it up, she then giggled, her bright eyes sparkeling

"This is fun, isnt it?"

She asked softly gazing at shinji casualy as she felt the suns heat on her back
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Shinji laughed and said yea it is kinda funny.He than thought I wonder should we have brought the other students with us hmmm no they would of just slowed us down.Shinji had one of those i wonder look on his face.He than said you know when we get back im leaving the academy and going to our futur squad u should probloy train and leave the academy as well.He said as he look at miki.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Miki simply grined and giggled softly as she took out her dagger once again and began twirling it simply thinking out loud she spoke

"When i've graduated i'm goin ta Aizen and Ichimaru, it seems like a more powerful place ta me...the winners"

Although her voice was quiet it was audiable and perfectly clear, she turned to grin at shinji ruffleing his hair again her eyes sparkeling in the sun
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm

((another friendly reminder from the staff... there are no more canon characters, they all died))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip: The runaway (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next