The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting over (Shadowfire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuriko Yagami

Yuriko Yagami

Female
Number of Posts : 26
Job/Interests : Linguist in the makings
Quote : “One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”
Registration Date : 2010-12-01

Starting over (Shadowfire) Empty
PostSubject: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

It was only about ten minutes or so after her speed conditioning training, her zanpakuto now dangling at her hip as the rest of the students filed in. She now wore her academy robes, standing in line as she waited for her sparring partner to step up and for the instructor to tell them to begin. She felt nervous as always whenever she was in this class, she was unsure who her partner would be each day and unsure if she had the skill to fend them off for the next hour or so of class.

After a few minutes, her eyes widened as she saw which student she'd be facing today... The man with the golden eyes...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Walking into his sword training class he still felt bad about making that girl with the pink hair feel bad. Sighing and shrugging the feeling off so he could focus on the task at hand. This class was probably the most important because when you needed to fight, which was often, your sword was your best friend.

When the teacher paired the students up he was surprised to see the girl with pink hair from earlier being his partner. He smiled and hoped that he could make it up.

Walking towards her he noticed that she was looking at the ground, but she soon noticed him. When she did her eyes widened. ‘Ohh crap. Thats never a good sign. Oh well.’

Walking up to her he smiled “Hello again.” He waved “Maybe this time you can show me up at beat me.” Being competitive, but friendly usually got the people to lighten up at little bit. He just hoped she would relax some so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Yagami

Yuriko Yagami

Female
Quote : “One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

She smiled at the man as he greeted her. A few seconds later the instructor gave the command for them to stand at attention. She placed her feet shoulder with apart and squared her shoulders as she straightened herself to the best of her ability. Once satisfied with the class, he gave the command for them to bow to their opponents. She did so and took a defensive stance, drawing her zanpakuto in the same movement. It had been explained the previous day that today would be a offensive vs. defensive bout, switching styles halfway through. The Eastern side of the room was to begin as the offensive partner while the western side were to defend for half an hour.

Yuriko, being the western partner, had to find a way to fend of this man until the first half of the session was over. Failure to do so would reflect poorly on her overall grade in the class. Luckily for the golden eye'd man, once the half an hour was over, it was her turn to go on the offensive, which she'd never done before. Yuriko took a deep breath of air and held her blade firmly in her hands, though not so much that energy was wasted doing so. She noticed a slight stinging sensation as the scrapes from earlier rubbed against the silk-wrapped hilt of her sword. If she had to block any kind of powerful blows from this man there was a good chance that the cuts would reopen.

The instructor finally gave the command to begin. Now it was all up to her training thus far to keep her from losing this fight...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:49 pm

When he saw her smile he smiled too, happy in the knowledge that she wasn’t mad or whatever it was with him anymore.

Drawing his blade and holding it with both hands he took a stance that was familiar to him. His feet just a little over shoulder width apart, his front foot pointing towards his opponent, while his back foot was perpendicular to his front foot. “Ready or not here I come.” Sakumara smiled while charging at her.

As he charged her, he had his sword partially dragging behind him. A common charging upward attack.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Yagami

Yuriko Yagami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Yuriko watched as her opponent charged towards her with an upward slash. She angled her blade to block the strike, surprised that this'd be his opening attack. Using his energy to defy gravity rather than use a downward strike to be bolstered by it...

When the blades made contact, a small shower of sparks flew. Despite the inefficiency of the attack, it was still backed more inertia considering the man had over fifty pounds on her. She felt most of the power flow through her body and down her back leg which fed it directly into the floor. This was the purpose of a forward stance after all, to absorb attacks and disperse them into the area around oneself. Once all the power had been diminished, she was able to recoil with her own reaction force. Sending 95 pounds of force back at her opponent.

His zanpakuto was knocked back several inches and a nice bit of his energy had been wasted. Physics was truly a great thing to know, it helped make all things from running to punching that much more effective. Her hands felt hot as she gripped the blade within them. Was he trying to even the odds by wasting his own energy? She was unsure what his tactic was exactly but whatever it was, she still had 29 and a half minutes to observe it. Another attack was already on its way...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

Partially annoyed by the tactic that she was using Sakumara swept the ground with his leg planting both hands on the ground as balances.

As of right now Sakumara had no plans he was just going and seeing what she could do. He was curious as to what she could and would do in a fight. Always the quite and shy ones that are the most dangerous. He didn’t remember where that one came from, but it still came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Yagami

Yuriko Yagami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Yuriko, having expected the leg sweep when she noticed the man drop to the ground, jumped over it. She watched his body movements, waiting to see if he'd continue the sweep in a tornado-like fashion or if he'd give it up and try something else...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Seeing her in the air Sakumara smirked, since she had jumped up she could not maneuver very well so he pushed off the ground with his hands rotating up with the sword coming up about to hit her. The sword though was only a distraction so he could keep his flip going and kick her with his foot that had gotten a lot of momentum.

He thought he already had a grasp on her fighting style, but wasn't to sure yet so he would still be wary.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Yagami

Yuriko Yagami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 am

Yuriko attempted to block the strike, only to be kicked in the face for her efforts. It was a clever attack, she fell backwards as the boy did a hand spring and landed on his feet.

The girl scrambled to her feet and resumed a defensive stance. This wasn't going to end well for her...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 pm

"You feelin alright?" He saw that she seemed a little shaken up by his latest attack. While he didn't feel any regret for attacking her during a sparing match he didn't want to actually hurt her.

(PS: I'll continue in this thread as a rank 0, but any others that are started I'll be rank one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting over (Shadowfire)   Starting over (Shadowfire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting over (Shadowfire)
Page 1 of 1