The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm

"If you say so, Nara-fukutaicho," Masaru replied. He still wasn't entirely convinced, but he was certainly more inclined to trust the Vice-Captain than this new student. "I trust your judgment in this matter." Perhaps he could talk to Sakumara about this. If Sakumara's story about Buzz did not match Buzz's own, or Nara-fukutaicho's, than that would be a definite indication that Buzz was in fact hiding something. It might not be malicious, but it certainly could be, and Masaru felt he was duty-bound to find out what.

"Thank you for your time, Nara-fukutaicho,"
Masaru said to Shikuro. "I will take my leave now." He began to walk off toward where he thought Sakumara was. "So, Sakumara," he called. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Shikuro chuckles softly shaking his head lightly, he was pretty sure this guy haven't let go about this just cause of those words, but there wasn't really much more he could do really, the dice had been rolled and there was nothing left to do than see where they landed.
"Thank you... If you got any questions I'llbe easy to get in touch with, see me if you like, I never have anything against some conpany"
He smiled politely and turn.
"Ohh and please don't use Kaiyo's name so lightly at this time, many may not know her here, but those that do might actually still mourn over her death... So if you could just wait some time before useing her as some person who is so far gone people needs to be reminded... And this is a question... and I'd repspect if you'd appeal to it..."
He spoke with some sorrow in his voice, not really having loved the idea about Kaiyo's name used for the purposses of teaching, he wouldn't mind it, but this was far too soon, too him it all felt like it was yesterday he had to go through all the delcairing her death progress, it might not be true, but it had still touched him in some way.

Shikuro listened though taking his time walking out slowly wanting to hear the most of the starting conversation though it was not much at all, it was still something,, eventually he just left ofcouse.
Back to top Go down

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2