The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On a winters Night life begins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caoin Solas

Caoin Solas

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

On a winters Night life begins. Empty
PostSubject: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm

From where he sat Caoin could see over the town of Maynooth. Though Maynooth was a beautiful town especially in the winter Caoin could only see the cold and loneliness the town held, a pity. From the bell tower where Caoin was sitting the people below looking tiny, significance, unimportant.

He stood up on the ledge and peered over the side. New snow fell from the skies thickening the blanket on the ground. Not far from the base of the tower Caoin could see someone walking toward the tower, they were dressed in black easy to spot again the snow.

*Good, someone should see my last few moment of life. They can be my witness, proof I did exist at all* Caoin thought cynically. He turned his gaze up toward the falling snow, a flake landed on his nose and he smiled.

His body fell forward, everything felt slow to Caoin. He watch as his feet left the edge, as his head took lead over his body and began to plummet to his death. One thought flowed through his mind with only a few second to live. *No more pain*

Last edited by Caoin Solas on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Walking her usual path Emily hummed joyfully with the music her headphone were pumping into her ears. she walked lolling her head from side to side rhythmic. She'd walked this path not an hour ago and her prints were already gone. The fall of snow was in plenty.

She passed by the collage gates as the porter closed the gate, he gave a quick look over to Emily a stern looking in his eyes as if Emily was doing some wrong. She starred back at his venomously till he vanish behind the gates.

Emily slid her sleeve back to reveal a broken watch, she sight then cocked her head upward to the clock tower. She saw him his jump from the top and head first he made quickly for the ground. She reacted fast, waving her hand a soul appeared and dashed toward the falling boy. Inches before hitting the ground the soul dived to take hold of the boy then slammed into the ground.

The two broke the concrete path then roll appeared. The soul vanished in a quick fast of light, the boy seemed to be put for the count he hadn't got off scot free either , his leg was broken and his wrist didn't look the best either.

Emily leaned down and brushed the hair from the boys face. He looked tired and worn like he'd not seen a warm bed in years. His clothe were torn and barely clung to him. Something else was interesting about him, Emily could sense it whether he was aware for it or not Emily couldn't know but the boy had spirit pressure.

She summoned a soul and together they began carrying him toward Emily's home. The soul did the carrying but lent the boy again Emily so that to anyone who maybe look it would appear Emily was carrying the lad home herself.
Back to top Go down
Caoin Solas

Caoin Solas

Male

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Caoins eyes open wided, he could only see blurred colours and lights. In joyous moment he thought he was in the next world then as fast as the moment came in went again. Caoin moved slightly and left a stabbing pain in his wrist. He looked at his hand, it was bandaged and in a sling, his leg was in a similar state.

*What…. why* Caoin sat up, finding himself in warm bed. He put his back to the wall and pressed his knees to his chest. Silently he cried and shook violently, he just couldn't deal with this any more. After a while he looked around the room, it was black. The walls the picture even the bed clothes and the carpet were all black.

He went to the door and stood silent, the faint sound of a tv could be heard for a room down the hall. He thought momentarily of seeing who his unwanted savour was but then thought against it. He stumbled over the window, unlocked it and slid it open.

"Thank you…" Caoin whispered as he starred out in the night sky. His savour may of acted against his wishes but she did a good thing just not a good thing for Caoin. He stood on the edge of the window and peered down to the snowy street below. Then a voice spoke he behind him.

"Going already?"

Last edited by Caoin Solas on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Emily stood in the door way, her head tilt slightly as she examined Caoin for a moment. She strolled around the from for a moment as Caoin looked at her waiting for her to say something. Emily moved closer to him and gently gripped his shoulder.

" Come in a minute for a cup of tea, I think I'm earned that much" Emily asked in a sweet and kind tone. Caoin looked shocked but obediently he followed Emily from her room into the kitchen.

Wordlessly both sat as the kettle boiled, Emily eyes didn't move from Caoin but he kept his gaze fixxed on the floor. The kettle bold and Emily made two cup of tea. She sat down beside him and slid the cup toward him.

"So tell me"

"Tell you what"

"What made you Jump"
Back to top Go down
Caoin Solas

Caoin Solas

Male

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 am

"Sorry I don't feel like sharing tonight" Caoin said into his tea, unable to look at Emily. Emilys hand reached across the table and took Caoins in a gentle manner. Caoin looked up into Emilys eyes, they were filled with worry and concern. For a moment Caoin was speechless, he'd never knew anyone who really cared about him.

"I don't…My…I just" Words failed him. He hung his head trying desperately not to cry. A saving grace came though no one would call it good fortune, a hollow scream came from an open window. Caoin stood knocking the chair he was sitting in to the ground, he reached to his left hip but found nothing.

"Wheres…" Caoin asked but Emily had already bolted from the table out the window. Caoin moaned then ran back into Emily's room. Sitting on the dresser was his fócas, a hilt like device. He snatched it from the dress the sprinted after Emily. Out in the street he followed the freshest footprints in the snow, an easy trail to follow.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Emily dove to her right, avoiding the hollows claw then tore threw a parked car with ease. She raised her right hand as in spark of light her black bladed sword formed. The hollow screamed then began to attack again. It swiped viciously at Emily, who held her ground blocked the attack her with sword.

The hollow looked like overgrown slug only with two clawed arms coming from it's mid section. It back off a inch then spotted the soul it had come off. It slithered toward the soul.

She sprinted after the hollow and as she ran a soul sprang from her ring. The soul was dressed in black and vanished immediately, it appeared momentarily beside the soul then taking the soul with it vanished again.

The hollowed turn back to Emily, who take to the air hoping the cut the hollow from behind. The hollow has it's opening and swipe it's claws at Emily, she'd no a hope. She didn't remember being hit, only the coldness of the red snow and the sounds of the approaching hollow. Losing conciousness hand made her Sword lose form but the hole through her arm and chest wouldn't let her fight any-more anyway. She tried to stand by he hands slipped in the red snow.
Back to top Go down
Caoin Solas

Caoin Solas

Male

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 am

The hollow let of a victorious scream as it advanced toward the crippled Emily. The snow had turned red around her. The hollow raised it's claw to deliver the final blow. Emily lay frozen on the ground unable to defend herself or even move. The claw swiped down for Emily but just as it was about to end the girls life, a flash of white cut through the hollows limb, casting off the attack.

The hollow roared in pain and stumbled back a few paces, Caoin ran full sprint down the snow filled road. He slide on the ground, stopping just at Emily. He took her hand and spoke " Don't worry you won't feel anything"

Caoin glowed in a aura of white and black, his facial expression changed from concern to a pain filled expression. This was Caoin main ability, he took pain away form the innocent and gave it back to those who deserve it.

The hollow had recovered from losing its limb and was again advancing onto Caoin and Emilys position. Caoin stood and held out his left arm. He focused the pain he'd just absorbed into the fócas, two scythes extended from both ends. He spun the fócas skillfully then took his stance.

Two circled blades that had cut the hollow limb off now flew around Caoin waiting for orders. Along his right arm he'd a self inflicted gash, he need the blood to form the blade but a little bit of blood for Emilys life was a trade Caoin would make hundredths of times.

"Now feel the pain you've caused" Caoin bellows as the two circle blade shot at the hollow, they each took a side and removed the hollows limbs with ease. Caoin walked forward, he let a tear fall from his eyes and land on the scythes blade. The blade glowed a vivid white color. Caoin smiled and slash the scythe upward sending a condensed blast at the hollow.

The blast cut clean through the hollow, cutting into two perfect halves. The hollow squealed out in pain then died. Caoin returned the fócas to it's normal state then ran back to Emily side.

Carefully he picked up the limp Emily and started walked toward her home. He stumbled every few steps, the pain he'd taken from Emily was severe and he'd only used half of it to fight the hollow meaning the rest he had to deal with. He manage to place her into bed and finished healing her wounds then collapsed on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a winters Night life begins.   On a winters Night life begins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a winters Night life begins.
Page 1 of 1