The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Kuroi was ordered, to go pick a fight. His captain wanted to see what kind of shape he was in, or more likely he was letting the Vice Captain see but after eating some noodles, he proceded to go to squad 11, home of several tormentors and the most aggresive squad in exsistance. Kuroi could only imagine that noone there would think him enough of a threat to beat them. Kuroi jumped up and clambered on the roof of 11th squad. Kuroi was sensing in the courtyard spirtual presures that were not particularly high, but one was higher than his own.

Kuroi thought the most effective way to find out who was who stepped up in combat to fight him after neutralizing the others, as their should be no interfering. Kuroi shunpo'ed down to an open space in the courtyard and he was quickly noticed by what seemed to be a leader of about a dozen people.

What you doin here scrawny?

Kuroi remained quiet, and the leader and his cronies advanced and he repeated his question as he pushed Kuroi. Kuroi reacted whispering "Hado 1 Sho" Kuroi drew his sword, pressing the flat of his blade against the large man as Kuroi activated the spell sending the man flying and Kuroi readied himself for the rest of his cronies to come, the leader wouldn't be back for awhile but his remaining dozen charged Kuroi, drawing swords and screaming a battle cry and insult that are too vulgar to be repeated.

Kuroi had one kidou that would take them down pretty easily, and as he calmed himself he said unheard under the charge, "Bakuto 23 Tetsuori" Kuroi dropped the bar into the ground and the charge stopped, imprisoned by the bars around them. There were only two outside the bars, but they had run into the cage, head first, comically knocking them unconsious. Kuroi looked around for the one who had the spiritual pressure superior to his, as the numbers in the courtyard had somewhat dwindled.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Shikuro was sitting peacefully in the in the 11th squad training grounds in truth he was uspossed to watch and guide the fellow members of the squad in a way that they could become stronger skill wise their power was certain but many didn't know how to use it correctly. Though that indeed was what he was suppossed to do but shortly after getting seated in the cornor descretly he had closed his eyes and dozed off, the late nights working with paperwork was really something he needed to adjust too but then again he just had to get used to making the paperwork of a Vice Captain.

Or so he thought atleast, it was a wonder that Shikuro could actually doze off in the noise of edges running over eachother, and all but after having spend so much time of his time in the 11th squad he had gotten used to it by now. So by now it had become maybe to easy for him too sleep yet that fact didn't make his senses any less sharp even when half afsleep.

And with that said, his eyes quickly sprung up to the change of the sound around him much more quiet than it was before it made him wonder what could make a whole bunch of men who where so loudly fighting before so quiet now. Ofcourse he didn't want to move to find out more he just stayed put and watched.

He tilted his head to the side, seeing as the men so easily was fought with nothing but a few simple Kido ofcourse that would have to be most of the 11ths squad weak spot Kido ofcourse they had skilled fighters but Kido was one thing many of them forgot, Though Shikuro was a bit annoyed over the way they just got beaten that easily they should rise above the avrage brute instead of lying down among the beasts. It also annoyed him the way they had greeted the man, one thing was to be dumb in a fight another was to show no manners,

With that in his mind he got up from where he was slowly walking out from the shades his hands slowly moving back and fourther clapping. The 11th squad insignia wrapped around his right arm.
"Well done... I must say well done..."
He kept walkgin for a moment stopping eventually and aswell as stopping with the walk he also stopped clapping.
"You would have to excuse these members... their manners aren't exactly a strong point..."
He smiled softly showing every kind of friendly intensions.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Kuroi looked around to where the man had spoken he was apparently watching the short specticle and not interfering. Kuroi was ready for a sudden attack, but the last thing he expected was a cordial greeting.

Kuroi Sheathed Mudashu and started sizing the man up, a vice captain from the badge, but his spiritual pressure was not as impressive as the other vice captains.

"Why hello there, My captain told me to go find a sparring partner, but these men were not quite the kind of fight he wanted me to do. That may sound like an odd order, but I have just recently come out of a coma, and he wishes to know if i am back in peak shape or not."

Kuroi bowed slightly as he broached what he intended. "I would appreciate it if you could help me find out if I'm ready for duty yet?"

Kuroi didn't tense but his hand remained on his zanpaktou from him sheathing it.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, at the sound of aoma this really put him in abad potision to fight a guy facing the just comming out of but he would atleast stand up and accept this mans wishes besides it wasn't like he didn't feel confident enough to go through with it, and it would be even worse for him to sure it down when it was so formally given to him on the home ground field. that would just put him out as a coward or something worse.

He yawned not really seeming like the person most excited about a sparring match right now still feeling tired, he knew that fighting what surely wake him up, but then again he didn't really want to wake up right now.

He shaked it off him eyes running up and down the guy not really sure weather or what he should expect other than a strong kido user, he took a deep breath.
"If you really feel like I would be the best choice of competition then alright..."
Shikuro steps slowly but surely out on the field getting some space around himself wanting to make sure he had enough, he was ready though with each step should this person choose to attack he would allready be ready.
after having reached out far enough he would then turn and face this person.
"Shikuro Nara, currently Vice Captain of squad 11"
He bowed down in a very formal and respectfull greeting.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Kuroi was happy someone would fight him, but as much as he would like to have a full out brawl, he didn't want to neglect any duties he might be assigned.

Kuroi Shunpo'ed forward well within any guard. Kuroi's right hand flew up to push the Vice Captain's left shoulder as Kuroi put his foot behind the man's right foot and subsequently pulling backward with his foot. In effect it was tripping him but Kuroi added another twist. As his hand came up he said without emotion, "Hado 1 Sho" amplyfing the push, if it were to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Shikuro smiled softly, tilting his head, being allready then pretty sure this guy would rush on ahead in just a moment later making so he let him appear just the more open ofcourse it was all illusions.

As he noticed the guy rushing forward allready then he moves his legs so he's standing more balanced, and from before he noticed this persons rather unusual way of using Kido into his fighting style, so he weren't going to loose face infront of his whole squad on the first blow, he twist his chest backwards while moving his arm inbetween the incomming attack and his body.
"Bakudo 8# Seki"
On his arm the Kido is focussed sending the power of this guys own Kido against himself.

(OOC: Sorry for the really really really long wait)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Kuroi was surpised to have his swing blocked by kido...Especially from an 11th squad member... His kido was sent his zanpaktou into the ground He yanked it free with the help of shunpo... He returned to the spot to where he started, he would of thought that strike would have taken him down, but he would have to pull out all the stops now...

"Hakai Shinasai, Mudashu"

Kuroi's Zanpaktou's sword transformed into his staff... smoke spiralling around at his feet, he let out sand about a quarter of his sand from the chambers which he let settle at his feet...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Shikuro raises an eyebrow smilling joyfully afterhaving predicted this guys movements atleast the first one, he slowly moved his hand up, placing it on the hilt of his zapakuto. His blade enveloped in shadows as it slides out of the sheat.
He then moves it infront of himself.
"Never use an attack twice, the chances of the opponent having figured out the move is too high..."
Shikuro nods though, in a settlement and acknowlegdement to his unusual use of Kido and melee combat skill in a very good manner.

He takes a deep breath placing his left hand upon his right wrist, he smiles, softly, he would give this guy a shot of operpovering him before he could release his zanpakuto so he'd have to use the time now before the fight would be continueing. the two straps of black cloth slowly sweeps around both his arms.
"Blacken them all... Hikage"
The straps of clothe slowly convert into a shroud of darkness as he pulls his left arm out of it, his arm is covering into the black claw, leaving a black bladed armguard on his right wrist.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Kuroi was clear now that he was not going to beat him though conventional means... His shikai hadn't moved... felt the sand in the soil... He started pouring spiritual pressure into it, enough to rip it out of the ground if needed... It turns out that he decided he would need it very soon, to attack he rose the sand from the earth, it forming a cloud behind him... the sand he had distributed around his feet was not sent forward, but the sand from the ground was, and this attack was a huge cloud of sand moving quickly...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Shikuro took some steps back, taking some time to think of the best counter stradegy though he only sorted out to one, his lips formed a slight smirk as he without even saying anything allowed his Shadow to draw out from himself, moving along the ground into the shadow formed by this guys own sand letting it empower the attack and making it much faster as it then thrust up from the ground stabbing after the stomach of this guy, ofcouse while doing that, he himself would just seem like he was maving backwards to avoid the sand.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Kuroi was focused on the attack that he almost missed the blade coming for his stomach. Movement in his periphrial vision ensured he knew something was coming... Kuroi dropped all pretenses of attack... dropping all the sand from his control by reliquishing his reshi from the sand.

Kuroi didn't wait around Shunpo putting himself a good 15 feet back... He recovered the sand into the vials that he had deployed from there... and waited... He needed to take a shikai seriously...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Shikuro moved back then saw an openening quickly moving forward soon putting himself into a series of shunpo's moving close to Kuroi by the second, he appeared just before Him, looking as if he was just about to stab his Zanpakuto right towards him, though a second later he had allready vannished into his next Shunpo getting behind Kuroi and there leading in the thrust forward.

Though that really wasn't all there was to Shikuro's attack and attack weak as that and with such a small area of hitting sure it was harmfull but the chance of just being sidestepped was too great, so his shade quickly cirkled around Kuroi's legs sharp as a blade up to about thigh height so if he should choose to move to any sides he would cut himself and the least trip.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Kuroi was eager to fight, but this was abit much, This guy was fast, second squad fast, he didn't even track him until he was in front, and then behind... He had stopped trying to see the guy after the second flash step, and just felt him out, and when he moved in from behind and below, which was odd... He was left with no choice but to shunpo up...

Did, flipping upside down in the air to be able to see this opponents ablity... Blades though shadows... Kuroi grabbed a grip on the air and stayed up there, if he uses shadow, Kuroi will stay in the sky... Kuroi used some sand to gather to form a light cloud around him, and he stood watching waiting, as he wanted to find the weakness before Shikuro found his...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Shikuro slides a bit back down into his knees after the guy carelessly jumped up intpo the air, surely Shikuro wasn't the brightest head there was, but he was smarter than most, and where this guy was right now, it was highly doubtfull that he'd be able to evade more than one attack up there in the air.

As that though had occured to him his Shadow strechedout his Shadow aiming right after his right leg, a place where before Shikuro had been rendered unfit for battle right at the major blood vein ofcourse he highly doubted that he'd land that blow, but the moment Kuroi would make a drrection change to avoid the blow he would charge into the air, stabbing forward with his blade aiming right at his chest, though to not make this a lethal blow he let his shadow shroud the blade making it a much worth a pointy blunt weapon leaving maybe just a mark after a strike but surely no death.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 am

Kuroi saw the shadow stretch into the air, "interesting" he thought, before making the twist in the air to avoid such a blow to his leg...

He focused on the man, as he charged at him through the air, Kuroi's just grinned, As Kuroi made sand leak out in the form of his condensed glass, and when it passed the tip of Kuroi's staff, caught the acusing blade, the glass, being no ordinary glass, strengthened in barely a second, a slim margin of error before the blade was caught in an indomintable prison...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 am

Shikuro smirked slightly, ofcourse his attack could also be blocked, he soon felt that his sword was locked not that it mattered at all as it was, he had varrious ways of continueiong, he kept his cool with easy though as this was far from done.

He looked straight at the guy, looked at calm as ver as he spoked softly.
"Chimeiteki In'Ei"
A shroud of shadows covered the blade, and in general his whole Zan and all its parts, and from before where he had streched out his Shadow along his blade now srung out two blades aiming right after this guys shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 am

Kuroi saw the shadows split, and he did the same thing, well not literally at least.

Kuroi loosened the grip on the offending zanpaktou, and Shunpo'ed twice, once directly back and once again to go straight back 20 feet...

Kuroi retracted teh glass and from both ends started pouring out sand and he waited, as Kuroi wanted to study this zanpaktou for awhile, without getting killed...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 am

As Kuroi disappeared so did the shadow shroud, it took way to much to keep it going as it was, so he'd use it in the situation and nothing more, besides now he didn't have to say the words anymore which was a good thing, he never really had too but its kinda hard to controll new found powers, it always is.

Shikuro softly landed on the ground again, he took a moment to think he werenøt going to keep attacking like this, in the end it would only leave himself rendered and bound to make a mistake though Shikuro didn't make many he did make some and the more things you make the hgiher the chances are of making atleast one simple mistake. and those can always be punnished.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Kuroi smiled as Shikuro landed on the ground, apparently content with him being at distance, and apparently let his guard down, along with that shroud ablity...

Kuroi took a moment, and observed all the sand around, dropped all over the area from his earlier attack, it was all over the place, and Kuroi would now use it. Kuroi holding his staff with one hand, and swung it up in the air, straight above his head, and with a flash of reiatsu, Kuroi shot all of the sand in a cone formation at the focal point, which was not the end of his staff, but shikuro's abdomen and simultaniously sucked all the sand out from shikuro, in the ground, leaving him in a state of falling... A true attack from all angles... and he forced all of the sand down once it got there...

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Shikuro just stood there watching this guy prepair his attack, carefully, before long he allready saw what attack that was being taken care of here, though could easily find a way out though it would take timming though that wasn't really hard, he felt himself falling along with the Man before disappearing and so would he himself disappear from sight now was it truely all there was, no quick escapes nothing?

As if Shikuro let out his Shadow forming its balde beneeth his feet, though it couldn't keep him from falling, it would give him enough fleetfooted feeling to allow him to perform a Shunpo, first high up into the air, where he quickly with another sweep of his shadow followed up with another landing behind Kuroi holding his blade aimed right over at the back of his neck though about 10 inches distance.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Kuroi walked forward, drained... too drained to preform shunpo, so he ran with reshi on his feet he ran, and stabbed his staff into the sand pile about half way...

Kuroi relized when he had his staff in that he had missed his opponent... and that his opponent was behind him...

Kuroi let go of his staff, letting his shikai go, as he was drained from maintaining it, and put his hands on top of his head observing the cone of sand, and how his zanpaktou was just stabbed into it...

"I see that your position as Vice Captain is well earned"

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Shikuro looked at the guy, finding it rather funny to look at not that there was much fun it at all, with that he knew the time to put away his blade was here, to be fair, had Shiku gone offensive during the fight he would be nothing more than he was he had been stalling hoping he could find an opening seemes the whole stalling was the best way to fight this guy in general.
He slowly sheated his sword walking forward placing his hand on the guys Shoulder.
"You did good... Honnestly... I had fun during this fight, it was better than the normal fights I usually end up in..."
He smiled at him holding out a hand to help the guy getting steady again.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Kuroi, grabbed his zanpaktou out of the sand and sheathed it, the black hilt of his sealed zanpaktou creating a seamless fit between the sheath and zanpaktou, rendering it looking like a black stick, with some white lines in it.

He turned, dismissing the assistance with a wave of his right hand... His hair was in his face, the silvery strands partially blocking his vision, and he said with a humble tone.

"Thank you, It seems that I am weaker than anticipated. I hope my captain doesn't punish me for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)   Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back in the swing of things...(Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1