The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character in archives

Go down 
+4
Shikuro
Arawn
Ri O'Nocht
Xavier Cranwell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character in archives Empty
PostSubject: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 am

Sup admin/mod's. Is there anyway that I can get my character out of the Archives (Ie. rp with Yummei again) or do I need to make a new character?
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 am

I'll find it for you now give me a moment

This it?
Spoiler:

You'll have to re-submit the character in the Character application form, remember to change the stats in accordance with new stat system
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Ok man thanks for finding that for me. One thing though, when I was looking at the new rank system It would appear my character would fall into rank 10. This seems a little high to be just starting out with again and I was wondering if that is ok or if it would be prefered for me to make a new character.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:28 pm

That is a very good question. Honestly I'm not sure which the other admins would be comfortable with. We are lacking higher level hollows. You would pretty much be the biggest of the bad. At the same time, you might have more fun working back up with all the newer people that have joined. Personally I'd restart, but I'm weird like that. Pick one and let's see what the other mods/admin say.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Just a thing, if he could also do both, maybe not be like rank 10 but starting out at rank 0 might be a bit mean considering he has played here alot I think, so he could be somewhere in between, if the Vastro Lord is a very big thing you'd like to keep, being inexperinced is also an option (thats rank 9 though I suppose that doesn't make much diffrence)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:40 pm

So have him play both? A new character and the rank 10? Or keep the character and just lower the rank. Hmmmmm. That is an idea, depends on if he's willing to do either.. Again, I'll the others weigh in on it first. But both ideas have merit.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Both ideas are sound, I like the idea of keeping my character and starting a new one. I kind of want a shinigami. But i'm chill with whatever you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm

I guess both is an option though I was more thinking of taking his Character down a notch if he would want that, ofcourse its his along with the admins choice I suppose o.o

And yeah you could also make another one, you're always welcome to do that atleast ^^

And yeah I know I'm not a mod or anything but thought I'd put in my input you choose weather you listen or not Razz
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Previous player that have returned always got their character back with same or equal stats under the new system

So if you want you can bring back your previous character and start a new one.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm

This is where we see the clashes between the old and new stat systems. His status as a vasto lorde would grant him rank 9 or 10. But if we use the old stat points, he was only at about the level of an experienced vice-captain. (105 points; shinigami could unlock all shikai abilities at 100 points)

But this is all too much of a headache to delve even further into. The old system was flawed...that's the reason we got rid of it. I personally like IC character development more than some stupid point system, so it's my vote that he be granted rank 9 under the new system. That leaves him some room for more development in the future while letting him keep the strengths he had before. Just remember, he's just a vasto at this point, not an arrancar yet.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:34 am

Wow, so Shikuro had it right. That's pretty amazing. Well good to to have you back X.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 am

Yeah I'm usually right ya know Razz

but thanks anyway O.O
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ok so when I make my character app what rank should I make it?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Rank 9...
*figured she'd jump in on the thread as well xP*
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks for the confirmation, i'll get on it now then.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah, what they said.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am

I got my character up now man. I want to talk to you about some plot's though pm or cbox man?
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

Cbox here i come.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Wb Xavier i used your threads as inspiration for my own alot...

hope ya can stay awhile
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks man, and yeah I shall be sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character in archives   Character in archives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character in archives
Page 1 of 1