The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin blades of Fire.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Twin blades of Fire. Empty
PostSubject: Twin blades of Fire.   Twin blades of Fire. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Stark had always admired the higher ranked officers within the Gotei 13 squads who had a remarkable connection with their zanpakutos. Stark wondered how he would be able to do this, so he looked and tried to search for clues around the Academy but failed. So one day on a sunny Saturday morning Stark decided to go out to do some training, endurance and such. He went running in the in the grassy plains outside the Academy where he usually trained. The scorching heat from the sun hit his frame as he made his way swiftly through the green patch. The air was still and calm but yet moist, so he decided to get some shade under his usual resting tree.

As he approached the tree he had a tingling sensation on his back, where his Zanpakuto was placed. So he took it off and put it leaning against the tree as he sat down on the grass. He enjoyed this tree because it provided a vast amount of shade throughout the day. Stark leaned against the tree and slowly began to fall asleep due to the heat. As his eyes were closing ever so slowly he could see the Academy in the distance has his eye lids became heavier, he was now sound asleep.

A red flame appeared and Stark was standing on a cliff. It wasn’t anything he had seen before but it was something he was familiar with. He looked around but couldn’t see much beyond his vision. So he began to walk around to investigate. All of a sudden a large flame appeared on the ground and as it disappeared momentarily Stark noticed that that object making the spontaneous flames is his zanpakuto. He wondered how it could have gotten there and how was it doing that, producing the flame. He approached it with no caution, because it was his zanpakuto. As he gently touched it at the hilt it exploded into a huge flame and a figure stood within these flames. Stark could not believe his eyes, he was seeing a woman standing in a flame. He squinted and tried to figure out who it was, and the flames calmed down. The woman was wearing dark red gown with rather shinigami like robes. Stark thought this was the consequence of thinking of attaining Shikai too much. He smiled at the figure as she moved towards him.

She said in a calm but powerful voice I am ****. Hmm, my voice can’t reach you yet, it seems that we haven’t yet a strong connection. Nonetheless, i shall continue, i am **** your zanpakuto. Stark looked at her gazing with amazement, this rather young female was his Zanpakuto. You must be startled however get used to it. I have a two pieces to me, once holds your heart and the other mine. When you learn my name you shall be able to grasp both of our hearts and use it as you wish. Her voice reached Stark so clearly he was starting to imagine if this was really a dream. Just when he was about to speak...he awakened. He opened his eyes at the site of the grassy field
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin blades of Fire.   Twin blades of Fire. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Stark had no clue what had just happened to him. He scratched his head in confusion while staring at his zanpakuto that was leaning against the tree. He thought to himself that maybe this was the way to connect to his zanpakuto but never heard of his method before. Nonetheless he was pleased with himself for having achieving such a task without much effort, as he got up and dusted off the grass petals which were stuck to his academy robes he felt nice cool breeze shoot his way. The sun had gone down and it was nearly dark, he grabbed his zanpakuto and placed it on his back. Once again he had the tingling sensation, but ignored it this time.

He decided he would run back to his room and freshen up before dinner. So he stretched out a little and quickly jolted towards the academy building. Right when he reached the middle of the field the tingling sensation got a bit stronger but he ignored it and kept running. Enjoying the wind hitting his face, cooling him off. This time the tingling sensation was so strong that he stopped and looked at his back, or attempted to. All of a sudden he was engulfed into a black mass. He couldn’t see anything but black all round him. He quickly panicked and wondered what was going on, if this was some type of joke the older students were playing on him.

However in a split second he was situated in front of this woman with no name, on the same cliff as in his dream. Who are you he said inquisitively and scared? The woman smiled as her aura around her began to turn into flames. She started walking around Stark, but he didn’t feel hot he wasn’t burning but he could swear that she was on fire. What is your resolve? she said as she continued to circle him as if inspecting she was him. My...resolve? He said confused.
She smiled yet again and said what are your goals and ambitions in this life? Stark looked confused but answered her with a slight hesitation I-i wish to bring peace to those close to me and find my parents. The woman looked into Stark’s eyes and said Very well, my name is Ruby. His eyes widened and he was in shock.

He then said Ruby?
Yes, that is my name she replied and i am your zanpakuto. Now i want you to call my name out loud, with no fear any hesitation. Stark looked more confused than ever but did it anyway. He took a deep breath and shouted out her name Ruby! All of a sudden he was back in the fields and he was holding two objects in his hand. They were zanpakutos on fire, he couldn’t believe his eyes. The zanpakuto spoke and teached him how to control this power.

After the lesson, Stark made his way back to his room realising that he had just learned his shikai.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin blades of Fire.   Twin blades of Fire. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:48 am

In the next following days Stark did not use his zanpakuto he decided to leave it be for sometime, or her rather. Until one sunny afternoon, relatively the same weather when he discovered his zanpakutos name. Stark set out to train with his new found zanpakuto, he decided he would go out to the fields where he first encountered her. He walked outside the academy nervous but determined to see what it’s to wield his Shikai once more.

To keep me calm and relaxed he stretched out his arms at his side and began to trace the tips of the grass petals. They were rather long today; nonetheless Stark reached the middle of the field with no hesitation. As he stood there he wondered what he should do next but then he thought to himself why not take out my zanpakuto and call it her name out. He slowly reached for his zanpakuto which was placed on his back and held it in both hands. He started it momentarily and took a deep breath, and then he said Messatsu, Ruby!

All of a sudden a jolt of red flames came from his zanpakuto, no it was two zanpakutos he was wielding in both hands. He looked at them and wondered why he was burning or feeling hot, Stark felt absolutely normal even better than that. Stark remembered Ruby saying that there are to pieces to her, could this be the pieces Stark wondered if so we shall practice with it.

Stark began to gaze at the two blades on fire; he started doing some exercises with them. He swung them left and right and long before he knew it he was in a dark place again. Once again he had ended up on the cliff. Ruby was standing on the other side wielding two similar zanpakutos, she quietly said; you must learn the abilities, to do this we must fight. As she said this she charged and him and quickly Stark reacted and was confused. He understood he had to fight, but why? He sighed and pushed Ruby off and then started running towards her with a slight hesitation, he tried to slash right through her but she moved at n alarming rate.

Stark said quietly to himself, Shunpo? He now was determined to cut and destroy. Stark took one large swing with all his might and a flash of red flames came from both his zanpakutos. He was surprised, Ruby stopped and said; very well that is my first ability. It is called Kyuuten Hinote (Heaven’s flames), it enables you to fire continuous shots of fire at your opponent. Stark was once again about to speak but couldn’t do anything and was standing on the fields again with his zanpakuto sealed. He looked in awe and wondered what a passionate zanpkauto he had.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin blades of Fire.   Twin blades of Fire. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:14 am

Call out phrase: Messatsu, Ruby! (Obliterate, Ruby)

Description of released form: As the zanapkuto is released there are two katanas. Which means it’s a twin zanpakuto. Flames spontaneously come out of the two zanpkatuos with ease; it covers the whole blade and has a black and blue hilt. The zanpakutos are rather curvy at the tip and contain an immense amount of reiatsu. The flames are of a red and mix of yellow and orange. As of now it is the only appearance it carries. (True form of the zanpakuto is a female named Ruby)

Abilities:

Kyuuten Hinote (Heaven’s Flames):
A flash of red flames shoots from each of the zanpakutos causing the opponent to light up in flames. It isn’t any ordinary technique as it is powered by reiatsu and manipulated in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin blades of Fire.   Twin blades of Fire. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin blades of Fire.
Page 1 of 1