The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battering the blades(Kao please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Battering the blades(Kao please) Empty
PostSubject: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

Kuroi had just figured that today he needed to practice with his zanpaktou, not just Zanjustsu in patiular, Either way he needed a fight, to practice going all out against someone of about his rank, and Unfortionatly none of his 4th division comrades had agreed to spar with him. So Kuroi had made his way back to the academy and started slicing up dummies, when he heard it, the whispers, faint but this was the first time out of a dream he had heard them, Unfortionatly they were too faint to make out even what language they were in much less what they said. Kuroi started hacking away at more dummies using shunpo occasionally to practice that too, even though it left him abit off balance. Thats when he noticed the whispers again, and they were in japanese but he still couldnt make out individual words. Perhaps a spar with another would increase the volume and clarity...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 am

Kaoseu had just finished eating and munched on an apple thoughtfully. He decided to go scout the talent at the Academy, figuring maybe he could find a good spar. He grinned at the idea, and wandered off, Zanpakuto in hand. He didn't care who saw he had 2 blades anymore. He wandered down to the Zanjutsu dojo, figuring it'dbe the best place to start. To his surprise, he saw a familiar face there.

"Oi, Kuroi! How's it goin'?" he called as he walked though the door. He grinned and leaned against the frame, watching Kuroi concentrate. He had a look on his face that told Kaoseu something was going on in his had, hough whatever it was was a mystery. He grinned again and took another bite of the sweet, juicy apple, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

"Hey man, uhh im actually lookin for a spar, care to oblige me?", Kuroi knew he would probably accept, So he drew his Zanpaktou and relized that he had another Zanpaktou with him, a thought flashed through his mind, Has he attained a shikai, and imediatly shot the idea down, he would of proabably of heard of it if it had happened. Ill go all out on you and i expect nothing less of you, ok." Kuroi settled into a ready stance bouncing energeticly on the balls of his feet, in a combat ready position for matartial arts, his left foot forward, body angled sideways, to present a smaller target, his sword in his right hand ready for any thing. It was time to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 am

Kaoseu grinned at Kuroi's affronting manner. He was pretty straightforward with what he wanted, and he liked that about him. Kaoseu decided on a new tactic as he drew his blades and unwound the bandages, holding his apple between his teeth. He used the bandages and tied the blades tightly to his wrists, in a way that the blades hung over his hands. It felt comfortable, and for some reason... right.

Kaoseu swung his arms to be sure the blades were held stiff and grinned when they moved not even a millimeter. He looked back at Kuroi, and without a pause, rushed at him, his apple still in his mouth as he leaped forward, twisting his body so that the blades swung down heavily at Kuroi. Kaoseu grinned the best he could, liking this new fighting style, and making a mental note to practice it later.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 am

Kuroi saw Kaoseu tie the 2 blades to his arms and swing them abit, that could mean that he hadnt used this style much but it was unlikely, he was 11th squad, the very idea was ludicris. Kuroi had to react to the incoming swing and it was too early to reveal his newly developed kidou. Kuroi dodged right,using his left hand, placing it on the blade to reinforce the heavy guard and pushed up with his right hand moving the tip of his blade down. This caused the block to be more of a deflection instead of a block, the goal to throw Kaoseu off balance and open him up. Kuroi also had left a foot out in Kaoseu's path, trying to overwhelm him with shear complexity of his movements. Kuroi quickly turned about, to make sure his back wasnt torward the enemy. Kuroi said cockily, "That better be your warm up", Kuroi ran torward Kaoseu and brought his blade up in a basic upward diagonal slash, going right to left, as if unsheathing, and then followed it with an slash horizontally across, from left to right.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 am

Kaoseu cursed to himself lightly and tightened his body and brought his arms to his chest so that he began to flip in his rotation. He righted his body and landed gracefully, but unprepared for Kuroi's relentless attacks. He narrowly blocked the first swing and took a cut to the stomach with the quick follow up. This guy wasn't playing, and Kaoseu grinned, realizing it was either take him seriously or lose a limb.

He took the initiative to go on the offensive and swung heavily from above with his right arm while simultaneously feigning a stab at Kuroi's stomach, but sweeping up, towards his right arm. "Warm up? HA! As if I need a warm up." Kaoseu goaded, lightening the mood. This battle was just getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:06 am

Kuroi had a problem. He couldnt dodge both blades, So he adapted a multiple opponent defense techique to counter this advance Kuroi moved his blade so it was upside down his blade and grasp it with is other hand resting it on his shoulder to reinforce the block. Kuroi made the feinted blade colide with the heavy attack as he dodged right, he contiued to spin bringing up a right roundhouse kick aimed at midsection of Kaoseu. Kuroi then did his shunpo away 10 feet, leaving him off balance for a moment but it was quickly regained. He turned on his opponent, and said, "Your right, you dont need a warm up...*pant*... Kuroi pointed hand at Kaoseu and said, "The bonds that bind; Heaven release the embodiment; 13 blank ropes bound to; of your fairness; these 7 pegs to the one; and leave this one; who deserves nothing but; to recive their punishment; the fullest of recourse. Bakuto 16 Yonoshiroibou, Bakuto 14 Hanzennaseigen!" Kuroi used 2 incantations at once((it is canon that it is possible)) to confuse Kaoseu, but still stood at the ready for a suprise attack as the kidou's were cast
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 am

Kaoseu altered his arms as Kuroi spun away, so that it forced him to spin in his direction. He grinned, and arched himself forward avoiding the kick, then Kuroi disappeared. Kaoseu knew better and immediately made himself airborne. Then, Kuroi appeared 10 feet away from him. Kaoseu watched, up until Kuroi pointed at him, and then Kaoseu's eyes widened.

He leaned slightly forward and tilted to his right, then quickly flash stepped to where he was directly in front of him. Kaoseu was off balance, but is is exactly what he wanted. He let his body relax and his arms spun him in a tight, quick circle, lifting his feet from the floor. He hoped this was enough to keep him from using the kidou.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Kuroi didnt see Kaoseu as he flash stepped Kuroi had just finished the casting of the first kidou, which missed, landing where Kaoseu had been. Kuroi decided to abandon the second kidou althogther since there wasnt enough time. Kuroi then did a backwards somersault, hoping the miss would put him off balance again as he swung his sword with his right hand in an upward diagonal slash going right to left. readying himself for a counter, or at least what he could counter.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Kaoseu swung on open air. The lack of physical contact startled him ever so slightly, and his rotation altered a bit out of his control. He slammed a blade at the ground and it stopped the rotation. Kaoseu went with it, letting his inertia swing him around as he divebombed at Kuroi, feet first. He had no idea what was going to happen, but was willing to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Kuroi took the blow from both feet with an x block, making him fly back and land on his back ever so ungraceful. Kuroi however took the advantage to cast a kidou with out and incantation "Hado 8 Blade of Flames" he quickly flipped that so he held his sword in his right and the kidou in his left with the kidou sword held backwards along his forearm, but not to close. Kuroi got quickly after summoning the sword and shunpo'ed another 10 feet away loosing his balance for a moment but he quickly regained his composure, when he noticed how much his left forearm hurt, proably nothing serious but could present problems later in the fight. Kuroi returned to the stance in which he started the fight, unshowing of the pain in his arm, from the kick, and waited for Kaoseu to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Kaoseu grinned as Kuroi casted his Kidou. he shook his head and readied himself, then looked back to Kuroi, smiling viciously. "Fancy light show, but it ain't gonna help ya!" he called, then flash stepped suddenly to Kuroi's back, since his body was angled. He was slightly off balance, lilting forward, but used that to his advantage, leaning forward with the lack of balance. He gave a quick downwards diagonal slash from the left to right and at the same time he aimed a quick horizontal slash from right to left, the first strike being with his right arm, the horizontal slash being with his left, so that his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Kuroi had to act fast, Kaoseu didnt relize how open he was leaving himself by attacking with both weapons at once... Kuroi wouldnt kill him, not over a spar, but he would be leaving with a burn or a few more cuts if he fought like this...However he was behind himself, and that was always a problem, but that was rectified with a quick spin, Kuroi then jammed his Zanpaktou in between Kaoseu's 2 blades, hopefully jamming them in place, Kuroi had only one more option, it was his turn, and unfortionatlly he had to... Kuroi took his right hand and made a horizontal slash left to right, aimed across Kaoseu's stomache, It would burn him if it hit, but it wouldnt cut him, however the slash might actually light his clothes on fire...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Kaoseu laughed one short barking note, his ruse having worked. As soon as his blades were stopped by Kuroi's he jumped back and up at his waist, dodging the flaming sword, and then he was in the air, using the pressure on the blades to turn himself as he flipped over the Shinigami, keeping his blades close to Kuroi, then pulling them towards himself, one blade still horizontal, one still slightly slanted.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 am

Kuroi was in trouble he had to get out of this mess... Kuroi could shunpo but that would leave him horribly exposed for a moment, but it would be better than getting stabbed in the back, he reasoned... Kuroi then took the nessicary flash step forward he felt his balance go WAY off, as he stumbled, and released the kidou on accedent... But Kuroi did turn and jump, focusing the energy at his feet to walk on air, and drew a triangle with his sword, leaving a yellow trail, Kuroi then shouted, "Bakuto 30 Triple Break Piercing Beam!" And then Kuroi cast the Kidou at Kaoseu below him...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am

Kaoseu was hard pressed once Kuroi Flash Stepped away. He watched for him to reappear. Once he did Kaoseu grinned. However, the grin faded as Kuroi uttered his Kidou. Kaoseu cursed to himself as the three prongs were launched at him, then an idea struck him. He widened his eyes and let a look of horror cross his face as the prongs drew close. He altered his body just before impact so that the two on the sides entered the holes already in his shoulders, giving the illusion he was pinned, while the third pierced his robes and stuck a bit of the fabric in the ground. This put Kaoseu in a feigned position of inability to move or act as he waited to lure Kuroi closer.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Kuroi watched as his opponent was trapped under his kidou... Kuroi had another trick now... Kuroi cast another Hado 8, in his sword hand the swords overlapped making the sword appear to be on fire... Kuroi walked on air torward his opponent... who was strangly not struggling against the restraints... this could mean something is up... but Kuroi walked forward still, with an unbreaking stride... Kuroi closed the distance to 5 feet now and stopped... he wanted to see what would happen if he stayed out of reach for awhile...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 am

Kuroi approached at what seemed like an agonizingly slow pace as Kaoseu waited. When he stopped, Kaoseu realized he'd been sitting still and moved to back up, forgetting about the prongs for a moment. When they pressed against his skin, he suddenly lapsed back into battle mode, fulfilling the rest of his ruse as he made to struggle, lifting himself aganst the prongs in a way that drew blood, for a more realistic effect. He lifted himself forcefully a few inches, then dropped back to the ground, struggling and breathng heavily, sweating from anticipation.

"Better hurry up and finish this before I get outta these, or I'm gonna kick your sorry little ass." he taunted, using a small bit of language in his battle-filled state.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Kuroi wasnt startled to see him suddenly start struggling against the restraints... it was possible that he had hit his head on the ground when he got pinned... stunning him... but that probably wasnt the case... Kuroi needed to finish this at range...

"Hado 18 Lunar Strike", Kuroi held the small white ball on his finger as he held it above his head and it fired above him...

Kuroi then waited... His guard halfway down... In his eyes it was finished... this kidou should knock him unconsious when it hit...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 pm

The timing and kidou couldn't have been more perfect. Kaoseu jumped using his knees and then his blades to push himself up and off the prongs the rest of the way. He Flash Stepped, still horizontal, straight up a foot, just as the kido came crashing down. It caught his foot and yanked him to where he was flipping forward uncontrollably. He used this to his advantage, ignoring the pain in his foot as h Flash Stepped again in the flip... Directly in front of Kuroi.

He was off balance slightly and was wobbly in the air, but mostly on track as his blades were swinging towards the other Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Kuroi looked at Kaoseu in pity, the wind tugging at his robes. but then, impossibly, he effortlessly pulled himself off his kidou... flash stepping upward but only to be hit by his kidou... Kuroi only saw the blades flying torward him at that point... a human rotary saw full of death aimed at him, and created by him... Kuroi didnt have time to dodge.

Kuroi's hand came up instinctivily, but not fast enough to even call it a failed block... Kuroi now had two gashes on his shoulder, they reached the bone but kuroi managed to stop the blades before they broke through them...

Kuroi was knocked backwards by the blow and landed about 7 feet away on his back... his wounds bleeding profusely... Kuroi was bitter, he was defeated... with both arms near imboilzied with pain... his zanpaktou, lay just out of reach...

"Hehe... Hado 3 Crimson Strike!"

Kuroi wasnt about to go out easily... he could still blast away with his kidou for abit... this was aimed at Kaoseu's chest, the widest target area...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Everything was a blur and Kaoseu was too disoriented at this point to stop himsef. He didn't even notice when he hit Kuroi. Only when he heard the kidou did he realize he was in for a bumpy ride. There was a flash of red and his muscles froze. His motion eventually ceased and he fell face first into the floor, a sickening crunch signaling he definitely had a broken nose, as well as the blood that spurted from it. He fell to the side as he flared his Reiatsu and broke the kidou and sttod up, weak and head a virtual bell it was ringing so loud inside. He saw Kuroi on the ground a bit of a distance away and grinned as he saw the wounds on his shoulders.

He Flash Stepped once more over to him, blades raise and crossed at his throat for a few seconds before he laughed and sheathed his blades, considering he was off balance and unable to fight properly due to the fact his depth perception was out of whack, thanks to his broken nose. He grinned and offered a hand to his comrade.

"Need a lift to the 4th Squad?" he asked, half jokingly, as he knew Kuroi may not be able to sit up very well, what with his lack of arm usage on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 pm

"No thank you... Thank you for the sparring match..."

Kuroi flopped his left arm to his right shoulder and started healing kidou it would take a half an hour before he should move...

Hey... A perk of being in 4th squad...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Kaoseu shrugged, respecting his friends wishes and dignity. He sat and waited about half an hour before he finally couldn't stand sitting still another minute. He stood and bowed to Kuroi.

"I thank you for the sparring match as well." he replied. He left the Dojo, his nose still in pain as he set it and headed off to the 4th Squad barracks for a quick healing. This match had been fun, and he knew there were more to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battering the blades(Kao please)   Battering the blades(Kao please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battering the blades(Kao please)
Page 1 of 1