The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching Without A Warrant (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Searching Without A Warrant (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Searching Without A Warrant (Solo)   Searching Without A Warrant (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am

The unearthly shrieks of Hollow filled the air as the Garganta opened, allowing them back home after the massacre Kaoseu had failed to stop completely. His temper, which, as of late, was constantly on a short fuse, flared to almost an explosive point as he rushed to follow the Hollows, Flash Stepping through the Garganta and to the other side, trying to head the creatures off. He found himself in the Menos forest, just as the Hollows were coming through. He grinned and muttered to himself,

"Shine in the shadows and hide in the light... Shirokuro!"

Black and white swirled Reiatsu surged up to conceal his form in a thick column, only to be dispersed as he reigned in his Spiritual Pressure. Without so much as pausing, he was already Flash Stepping, slashing through Hollows, making Shadow rise up to strangle and decapitate those close enough, and was using what small bit of ultraviolet light there was to set others aflame that came too close to him, until there was nothing left of the 6 Hollow he had followed. Just as he was finishing up, he saw a flash of aqua hair out of the corner of his eye. Immediately, he took off after it without thought, at first not even knowing why the hair meant anything. He followed a fast moving figure a good distance, keeping his Spiritual Pressure as low as possible.

Eventually, the figure, the same female Vizard that had warned and threatened him, came to a stop at a blank wall where she looked around, not seeing the out-of-sight-Kaoseu. As she drew near the wall, she lifted a hand to her face and drew down sharply. From where he was, all he saw was a white shape in her hand, which he presumed was a mask. She then held up the mask to the wall and pressed the side that was previously against her face to it. Kaoseu watched in awe as the mask sunk in and the wall opened up. From his vantage point, he could see her mask floating in the air, but upon looking harder, he saw there were small indentions in the wall, and about a quarter of them had masks resting in them. As he watched, one of the masks flashed and disappeared and a blonde haired man appeared next the girl, whom Kaoseu suddenly remembered was called Togiretogire. The two conversed for a moment, and then the blonde haired man looked into the distance, and angled his head directly at Kaoseu. For a moment, Kaoseu's heart stopped beating, as if in desperate plea for him to not be heard or seen. A wave of immensely thick reiatsu washed over him and almost made him pass out, and he could swear he saw the man smile as he disappeared. Kaoseu couldn't tell if he had been seen. This entire incedent had taken place in the space of a mere second, though it seemed like an eternity. As he looked back to the girl, he saw her disappear, headed towards the cave, which immediately started closing. Kaoseu didn't know which way to go; back home, or find out what these Vizard were playing at. In an act of desperation, he chose instinctively.

He Flash Stepped full tilt to the opening of the cave, just inside, making sure he was clear of the closing gateway. Only when he looked up did he notice that the ceiling kept getting lower and lower, even where he was standing. He cursed silently and began Flash Stepping again, trying to get away, but the ceiling kept coming down. Ahead of him he saw an archway and light beyond it, and focused his gaze. He Flash Stepped as far as and succeeded in making it through the doorway. He stood there a moment. doubled over, hands on his knees, breathing heavy and dripping sweat. He'd never had to Flash Step that much, that far. He closed his eyes and looked up, taking a deep breath and relaxing himself. He then opened his eyes and looked down, and almost fell over where he was at, though he dared not, for fear he would be impaled. Around him stood 5 Vizard, fully masked, blades drawn and so close to his body if he moved a millimeter, he'd surely be a human kabob.

Only when he looked to the Vizard in front of him, which happened to be Togiretogire, did one of them make a move. Togiretogire lowered her blade and spoke to the others in a language he wasn't familiar with.

"Summitto vestri ornamentum. He is of no threat. He will soon be our 7th." she said.

Now Kaoseu was truly confused. 7th? Of what? He counted everyone again and was sure he only counted 5 when the blonde haired man returned. Everyone broke apart and sheathed their blades. They swiped their hands across their masks and they dissipated into nothingness. Kaoseu was somewhat shocked; a few people he actually knew from when he first arrived in the Academy in Seireitei. He had assumed that they had just dropped out, but obviously he was wrong. When they recognized him as well, 3 of the 6 smiled and came over to him. One was the raven-haired, eternally tired-looking Tsukare Reivun. The next in line was the flirty, ambitious Keihaku Hana, with her cherry-blossom pink hair. The last person he had never expected to see again, period, and was extremely shocked. Her hair had changed from auburn to a sea blue, and her green eyes had turned a piercing blue. Kaika Soenn, otherwise known as Togiretogire, approached him now. His jaw hung so low, he was afraid it would begin scraping the floor.

"How did...? Why are you...? How long have...?" Kaoseu stuttered. Kaika just smiled and hugged him fiercely. He could do nothing but hug her back. After a long embrace, Tsukare coughed inconspiciously and Kaika let go, her cheeks flushing pink.

"Come, we've a lot to discuss. I'll fill you in, and then you must leave. I know it's a rush, but if you don't bad things could happen." She said as she sat down in a corner by an open-pit fire. Fresh food was laid out on a small table already, and Kaika loaded a wooden plate. She looked at Kaoseu expectantly and he did the same before sitting down. Kaika ate a few bites, swallowing slowly, before she began talking.

"It was the night you came to my grave, a long while back now. It was too late by the time you were sending me off, though it was just the right time to keep the change at bay. The hollow inside me was already starting to take over. It's just my happiness at seeing you kept the pain at bay and I kept my head bowed and hair down so you wouldn't see the mask forming. By the time you sent me off, I knew something was wrong. I could feel this presence in me. I arrived in Rukongai normally, and figured it'd pass, but it didn't. I remembered you said you were a Soul Reaper, so I went to the Academy preliminaries to see if I would make it in. I did, and was in the top of my class, but only lasted for a few months, until I had graduated , early, and I had just gotten my Zanpakutou when I first entered my Zanpakutou's world. There, I learned of the Hollow within me. I began to change, and the night after I graduated, I turned. I became a Vizard while fighting off Hollow at the hotel we were staying at in the Real World, as a commemoration of our success. In a panic, several Hollow fled, and I mixed myself in with the hoarde trying to return through the Garganta.

As I was coming through, I noticed that the Hollow were being killed just after setting foot in the Menos Forest. When I got all the way through, they almost killed me until they saw my mask partial. It turns out that they were here since you graduated, and some even before. Their job is to keep a balance and take out as many Hollow as possible, though we are a neutral group, and will kill even Shinigami, should they get in our way. And as for up 'til now, the long and short is I am of a select few Vizard, one of what will soon be a complete 7, known as Septem Mucro, or, in English, The Seven Swords. Our final goal is to unite Shinigami and Hollow, at whatever cost. Should someone become like Aizen, the fiend from several hundred years ago, we will erradicate that stain before it spreads and sticks. As for your part... And why you are so important... Our eldest member, Unmei no Dibain, has foreseen your arrival... You are a link between the Vizard, the Hollow, the Arrancar, and Shinigami... She doesn't know when or how this will take place, but you will be our final key, and our strongest leader. That is all you need to know... Now, you must go..."
she finished. Kaoseu was awed by her tale. There were no words he could find, and so many questions burned in his mind, but he held his tongue, knowing Kaika had a reason for dismissing him so abrubptly. He nodded and stood, walking with Kaika. She merely walked up to the wall and summoned her mask. This time, however, she turned it halfway and then placed it against the stone entrance. Immediately, it opened up to form a Garganta. Kaoseu turned to Kaika and smiled. She returned the smile and he pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

"I'll be back soon enough." he said as he went through the gate that was somehow becoming familiar to him. He shook it off and then thought about what had just happened. When he had kissed Kaika, as soon as his lips touched hers, she jumped and stiffened up, although she did kiss back. He could swear when he was leaving he had seen her break down, as if she were crying. He put this all from his mind and focused on what he knew now.

One; he was becoming a Vizard, whether he liked it or not. Two; There was some sort of purpose for all this, and apparently it involved helping this Septum Mucro that Kaika was involved with. Three; he had to gain more power. If he was to be their strongest leader, he would need all the strength he could muster. Even Kaika, whom had been a Shinigami for less time than he, had the Reiatsu of a higher level captain. He sighed at his own inadequacy as he breached the opposite opening of the Garganta. He found himself back in the Human World, exactly where he had left. He looked around and breathed in deeply, walking back towards the location that the Senkaimon Gate was to appear in but 10 minutes. It shocked him a bit, considering that before he left, he had 24 hours before his return, but according to his Soul Phone, he was due back any minute. Time must have passed quicker in the Menos Forest than he had initially thought. He sighed and sat down on a bench by a pond, looking into the water. As he looked, he could swear he saw a hint of yellow flash over his eyes, only to disappear. He shook his head and felt the Senkai Gate coming into existance, so he stood. He could see the outline and waited for it to open. As it opened, he walked through, from a world of living, breathing form, to a world that to him, soon, would be alien and unwelcoming. Kaoseu shook his head as he thought to himself,

"Damn... I definitely shouldn't have searched without a warrant..."
Back to top Go down

Searching Without A Warrant (Solo)
Page 1 of 1