The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Sekkou walked the streets of Paris. Ah, Paris, he thought to himself. Such a beautiful city there never was until now. He remembered that as a human, he had lived in this city- he had grown up in this city. But his memories were vague. Sekkou was determined to discover his past in the city. After all, “the man who knows himself is at a far greater advantage than the enemy who knows about others.”

Sekkou was certain that his past was fraught with criminal activity; after all, a personality such as his longed for power. And the way to obtain it legally was far too slow to appease the patience of him. But where…Sekkou wandered the city in the hopes that something would trigger a memory and let him remember his past. A feral hiss emerged unbidden from his throat. He was frustrated- he’d been doing this for hours.

A dim light coming from a rundown looking building caught his eye. A spark of recognition hit him, though the vague sense of familiarity it conveyed was not sufficient to tell Sekkou anything other than that he had been there before as a human- and that it had been a fairly important place. Sekkou crept up to the building using the shadows to conceal him, though it was not necessary, it was done out of habit. He pushed open the door.

“Fermez la porte!” a man’s voice rang out in French. The voice was familiar. Sekkou crept further into the room. There were three men seated around the table; and Sekkou knew each one by name. And he knew they had each betrayed him. None looked up upon his entrance- obviously, they could not see him. One got up to close the door. Sekkou let him pass unscathed and waited for all three to be seated again. He approached the table and used Soul-Body Separation on all of them, forcing their souls from their bodies.

All of the men yelled upon seeing him- they reached for guns on the table, but their hands passed right through. In French, Sekkou informed them of who he was.

“Niiro!” “Sekkou!” Their voices overlapped with each other.

“That’s right, and I am here for my REVENGE!” Sekkou grabbed the closest one and brought him up to his jaws. The man began kicking and screaming for help wildly. Sekkou silenced him by biting off his head, and the man stopped kicking very abruptly. Sekkou swallowed the rest of the body whole and glowed with sinister reiatsu. “Who’s next?” One of them tried to dart past him to the door. Sekkou intercepted him with an outstretched leg and grabbed him by the back of his neck. He squeezed and twisted, and the man’s neck snapped. Sekkou swallowed this one whole as well.

He turned to see the last one was gone. No…not gone. Hiding. Sekkou sniffed the air and breathed smoke out. A small disturbance registered in the smoke, and he reached out and grasped the last one. “Ah, Pierre, you betrayed me more than the last two. And so your death…will be slow.” Pierre screamed as Sekkou bit his right hand off, and then his left, savoring the both the screams and the taste of the blood. Sekkou slowly chewed upward, mangling first his right and left arms, then repeated the process on his legs.

As Pierre was in soul form, he could stay alive longer, despite the massive blood loss. “And now you will stare into the Abyss itself…” Sekkou placed the remains of Pierre in his mouth and gnashed his teeth together, ripping and tearing his organs apart, crunching through bone and all the while relishing the revenge. As he finished consuming the soul, he felt an increase in his own reiatsu. Sekkou chuckled and began looking through the files in the filing cabinets in the room. He would have his revenge on the man who had orchestrated his assassination. He would have his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 am

+1.5 spirit power
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Sekkou searched hurriedly through the files in the filing cabinets that were along the edges of the room. His eyes brightened when he came upon a manila folder marked with only the word “Papillon.” The word sparked another bit of memory- it referred to a person/place. What was important was that Sekkou now knew where he could find the whereabouts of the man who had orchestrated his assassination. It would take time and effort, but…Sekkou glowed with angry, baleful reiatsu. The swine would pay dearly.

Sekkou glanced through the file briefly, and then once he obtained all the information he needed, lit it on fire by breathing slightly on it- the sparks in his breath ignited the paper and it quickly burned away. He opened up a Garganta and stepped through.

Sekkou’s Garganta led him to a rather opulent-looking mansion on the outskirts of the city. It would be ridiculously easy to infiltrate, of course, as humans in general could not see Hollows. Sekkou entered via the front door, slipping in as the guard changed. He quickly grabbed the retiring guard as the door closed. He swallowed the hapless guard whole and relished the quick burst of energy the act gave him.

Sekkou glanced around briefly, and then headed up an ornate staircase. He made his way through the mansion silently but swiftly; he would “dispose” of any guard unfortunate enough to meet him along the way. Finally, he reached a pair of elaborately carved doors. He pushed them open. Inside was a large, luxurious looking office. A man sat in a chair behind a desk, looking out into the city. The man spoke without looking up. “Look, Captain, if this is about the pay raise you and the men want, it’s not going to happen. I pay you good enough money to sit here all day and satisfy my paranoia. Good day to you, sir.”

Sekkou could not help but chuckle with mirth. He approached the man and performed a Soul-Body Separation. The man gasped as if he had been immersed in icy water. When he saw Sekkou, he nearly passed out. “What- what are you?!”

“Not important. What is important is that I will have my revenge, Mr. Papillon. My name is Sekkou, and I have returned from the grave to end your pathetic existence for betraying me!” This statement was punctuated throughout by Sekkou grabbing the man and shaking him several times. Sekkou opened his mouth and enveloped Papillon’s entire left arm in it, and then bit down and tore it off with terrifying zeal. Papillon screamed, but as he did so his right hand reached into his jacket.

Papillon pulled out a handgun. “Revenge is a dish best served-” Sekkou silenced him by breathing on his hand. The heat of his breath caused the metal of the gun to heat up so much so that Papillon dropped it.

“Cold? You’ll find that I have plenty of heat within me. Taste hellfire, scum!” Sekkou breathed all over Papillon, steadily pumping out the intense heat. Papillon screamed as he was literally cooked.

Sekkou picked up the steamy hot corpse of Papillon and swallowed it whole. Again, he glowed with menacing reiatsu. This kill brought him one step closer to his betrayer. One step closer. Sekkou was closing in. His…former protégé’s days were numbered.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 am

+1.5 to spirit power ^^
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Sekkou exited the Garganta and looked around. It had been a hard couple of weeks tracking down the location of his former protégé. But it was all worth it- the time of his revenge was nigh, and Sekkou could not wait to tear into the flesh of the fool who dared to defy him. Sekkou had traveled all around the world to find him. He had killed members of criminal organizations from all around the world- the Yakuza, the Triads, the Mafia. It was his insatiable lust for revenge that drove him to go to such lengths.

His desire to get his vengeance consumed him- it was all Sekkou ever thought about. Every second that his former protégé remained alive was like a knife twisting inside of him. It was for this in addition to his belief that consuming his former protégé’s soul would grant him more power.

Sekkou stood in front of a seemingly ordinary sewer pipe. But he knew that this was where he would find his former protégé. He traveled down the stinking sewers making as much noise as he wanted- after all, any humans that might’ve been down there wouldn’t be able to see him. He came across two guards that had been armed with submachine guns; they had not even had the opportunity to scream, as Sekkou had removed their windpipes and then consumed the both of them.

At an intersection in the sewer pipes, Sekkou pressed his hand up against one of the walls, beneath a bit of graffiti. The wall pushed in, and Sekkou slid it to the side, revealing a small tunnel. He entered it with a little difficulty and squeezed himself through. On the other side was a sterile white hallway. Sekkou went left- as he rounded the first corner, he ran right into a guard, who was momentarily stunned. Sekkou used this time to shove him headfirst into his mouth.

Sekkou continued down the white corridors with no further hindrance. He approached a door and pushed lightly- the door opened into a completely different area. This place looked like the inside of a luxurious mansion. Sekkou tread quietly across the carpeted floor, all the while heading for the room where he knew his former protégé to be.

He approached an ordinary looking door amidst many of similar ones and pushed it open. Inside was a room that had five men in it. One was sitting behind a desk with an amused expression on his face- as well as a pair of strange looking (infrared) goggles. Sekkou recognized him with a quick flare of hatred as his former protégé. The other men wore similar goggles and wielded Uzis. The man at the desk placed a Glock 18 (a handgun) on the desk.

“Welcome Sekkou,” he said smoothly while he looked directly at him. “My my, death does not suit you- good heavens you look like a lizard. I’m afraid I have no time to inform you of how I knew you were coming. But you’re about to die…again.” His former protégé smiled. All of the other men raised their weapons and began to fire.

Sekkou dived forward so they would have to stop firing as there was a possibility their boss might be caught in the crossfire. He quickly used his tail to flip the desk (and the gun on top) toward one of his attackers. The desk shattered on the man; Sekkou had thrown it with such force. The man hit the ground completely unconscious.

Sekkou whirled with his tail and grabbed his protégé, who seemed momentarily taken aback that this had happened. Sekkou threw him into another of the men. By this time the others had regained their senses and had begun firing at him again. Sekkou jumped to the side and fired a Bala at one of them, which sent this man into the bookshelf behind him, which fell on him. As Sekkou landed, he fired another one at the second one, which sent that one into the wall behind him; he slid down it leaving a trail of blood with him.

Sekkou whirled while charging a Cero- he released it prematurely to take out the man that he had stunned with his protégé (who wasn’t there anymore?). Sekkou whirled around quickly to locate him- and found himself face to face with the muzzle of the Glock 18. He hissed in irritation and pain, realizing only now that he was bleeding from several bullet wounds.

“I win again, Sekkou,” said his former protégé. “Looks like I’m still better than you.”

“I don’t think so…” replied Sekkou. He began to pulse with sinister reiatsu. “I will not be denied!” He breathed a puff of dark smoke over his protégé; he began coughing. Sekkou grabbed his wrists and twisted, sending the gun falling to the floor. “I will roast you from the inside out!” Sekkou placed his mouth over his former protégé’s. Smoke began to pour from his mouth into his former protégé’s mouth. He began to cough and struggle; Sekkou would have none of it and kept his protégé’s mouth forced open. The smoke began to heat up, so much so that sparks began to appear in it. His former protégé’s limbs began to jerk like he was having a seizure.

Sekkou felt his reiatsu increase even though he had not consumed any of his former protégé. Apparently, the knowledge that he was committing his revenge was enough to increase his power. His former protégé heated up until his eyeballs exploded. “Oh, you’re done,” said Sekkou gleefully. He stuffed him down his throat and savored the feel of his reiatsu increasing. “Top shelf hahahaha!”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

+2 spirit and thread locked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Hollow training area :: Spirit Power-
Jump to: