The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting off of work(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Quote : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration Date : 2010-08-25

Getting off of work(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am

"Goodbye everyone,and have a nice night." Jason said softly to his co-workers,as a friendly smile went across his. He then grab his time card and clocked himself, before quickly running out of the restaurant. Jason had just got done working an almost 12 hour shift. And he felt very exhausted, but somewhat energetic. Once he was outside the restaurant, Jason's begin to use his tactile telekinesis.."Guess I'll be flying today." Jason thought to himself. As he begin to glow blue from his telekinetic barrier.
Once engulfed by his telekinetic barrier Jason begin to fly into the sky, with a small smile going across his face. He never knew why, but he always felt more a peace flying high above the city clouds. As Jason flew up higher and higher he stopped for a moment and begin to stare at the city. From up here everything just seem so small, and insignificant. A few moments passed before Jason leaned his body forward causing him to fly through the evening sky, like a rocket being launched from a fighter jet. "This is much better than walking!"Jason yelled outloud as he flew underneath a bridge, down an alley. And landed in front of his apartment complex. Jason stopped glowing blue as he cut off his power and walked toward the door."Hope nobody didn't see me." Jason said to himself quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Kaz was just getting to his apartment when something flew over head. He half-expected to see a hollow or shinigami when he looked up, only to be shocked to see someone flying through the air with a blue aura around him. He watched the man fly by, then deciding to investigate further he chased after the man. After almost loosing him a few times, and a few blocks later, the man landed. Kaz watched as the man checked to see if anyone had seen him, then walk towards the apartment complex.

"Hey! WAIT!!" he shouted as he sprinted across the road.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Quote : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Registration Date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

"Crap." Jason said himself quietly, as he heard a voice calling out to him. Jason knew he was being too careless while flying home today, but he still didn't expect for anybody to look up and see him. Jason mentally cursed to himself, for his was just seconds away from entering his apartment complex. And enjoying a nice nap, before having to rush to get up tomorrow morning to get to work...yet again. Jason slowly turned around to see who was calling out to him, only to find a teenager with slightly paler skin and blue hair.

"Um..what's up." Jason said nervously to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 am

Draze watched the blue star race across the sky, and identified it as a flying man.
A superhuman.
He had heard about them in the class, but hadn't seen one until now, so he raced across the rooftops, tracing the reitsu to a small apartment building.
Dimming his reitsu until it was perfectly in match with his sourroundings, he climbed up onto the edge of the building and looked down on the man, who was floating and talking to someone else.
His hair rustled slightly in the wind, the black invisible against the night sky, but the green hih;ights standing out boldly.
His black robes fluttered slightly, befiore he gathered them together. He didn't want to alert the humans down there.
carefully, he placed a hand on his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Kaz stopped a few feet from the flying man, a perplexed look on his face. "An american?" he said to himself, cocking his head to the side. He could sense a good amount of power off this man, very different from his own, but he was still a human with powers. "I saw you back there." he said in a low voice, so not to be over heard, "you were flying, which means you have a special 'gift' like I do." As he spoke he raised his right hand up in front of his body, closing it into a fist, and channeled just enough energy to make it glow a dark blue for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting off of work(Open)   Getting off of work(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting off of work(Open)
Page 1 of 1