The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how does the + points work ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

how does the + points work ? Empty
PostSubject: how does the + points work ?   how does the + points work ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 am

as the title suggests, could I get a sort of nooby tutorial on how the points system levels my character?

Ive been reading other posts and seen +1 to spirit +1 to darkness etc things im curious about is

1. how is is managed in terms of do we have to note our points some where?

2. how does the points relate to the char development.

Only asking cause I dont seem to see anything which explains it

thanks
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: how does the + points work ?   how does the + points work ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:55 am

The 1+ to spirit and that stuff are from the old system where you received more stats to increase your characters power how ever we're currently using a new system in which your given 60 stats to show you characters focus and that 60 will not change.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: how does the + points work ?   how does the + points work ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah sorry those are all remnants of our previous stat system Very Happy

Now we have the basic 60 you assign and the rank up apps which shoulod all be explained in the information area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyoujn

kyoujn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: how does the + points work ?   how does the + points work ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah thanks for clearing that up I get the new system just gotta get sum stories going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how does the + points work ?   how does the + points work ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how does the + points work ?
Page 1 of 1