The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a Break (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Taking a Break (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 pm

The hot springs. A natural beauty and a lavish luxury. Kaoseu could feel its mineral rich vapors permeating his skin as he neared the edge of the warm pool. He breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. This was worth the price of being stationed in the Human World, and he was going to enjoy himself. He had received notice from several friends that they were planning on coming here today, seeing as it was a rare point in time when all them had a day free of duties. Kaoseu was already stationed close by, so naturally he was there first. He stripped down to a pair of swim trunks he had bought recently and slid into the warm pool, the hot water lapping at his chin as he sank low into the pool, a peaceful sigh emenating from him. And now, he had only to await the arrival of others.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 pm

"Seriously? He invited me to a hot springs?!" Kurama laughed as he pictured the others shivering as his spiritual pressure chilled the waters, "Oh well, it's their funeral." He grabbed his pack and exited his room, calling out to Ri as he passed. "Oi! Party at the springs! Bring the booze if ye wish!"

He wasn't sure if the man was actually in his room or not. Lately the Shinigami spent his free time up in the mountains, training under waterfalls and fighting bears he imagined...

The springs were not too far away... He'd be able to shunpo there in a minute or so but he decided to walk today. After about ten minutes or so, he noticed the Captain of Squad Eleven entering the house that the guests of the hot springs stayed in. "Kaiyo! I mean, Taicho! How are you today?" He rushed over to where the girl stood, a towel in her hand and a smile on her face...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her head gently, smiling lightly at the woman in front of her, 'Yeah i got it from the real world last time i went' she blushed lightly. Turning away from the employee when she heard her name, Kaiyo smirked at Kurama's greeting, and slight lacking use of formality. 'Heya' she beamed back at him, 'Yeah i finally gotta day off so i figured i'd head over here, you going in as well?' she gestured over her shoulder to the hot springs.

The air was already warmer around the hot springs, already flushing the girl's cheeks a light shade of pink. 'Erm, Miss Saiyouko' The woman spoke once more, calling Kaiyo over to take a locker key. Locker's; Kaiyo didn't remember them last time she visited. The girl shrugged off her thought, tilting her head upwards with a nod to Kurama, 'Well i'll see ya in there' she waved bye and wandered off to go change.

The steam pushed against Kaiyo's flushed cheeks as she wandered out to the hot spring, her feet squelching on the splashed warm ground. A large scar traced along Kaiyo's back, the faint outline of many others sliced along in various angels. Only one scar was on the girl's front however, a diagonal slice at her right shoulder. Oh the joys of combat. Kaiyo didn't mind too much about them though, she was already used to them, and her newest attire seemed to focus more on her figure than scars. A recent mission to the real world, had lead to shopping with high school girl's, and after much debate over style and colour, brought Kaiyo to obtaining her bikini. It was a plain yellow bikini. She quite liked it. The girl wandered through the steam, her arms out in front of her in case she walked into anyone, before she quite literally fell into the water. A mild scream accompanied her trip of course.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Oi! Party at the springs! Bring the booze if ye wish!” Those were the words that make Ri snap out of his sleep or rather coma. He move slightly and felt a bottle in his hand, instantly he remember the night before and most of it's content. Moving slowly and Ri moved around his room, he shook the bottle then upon finding it was empty he threw off to a side then in a shift motion he bent down reached beneath his bed and pulled out a new fresh bottle.

Ri yawned and walked out of his room to the bathing room. Find a shower he look up at the nozzle then, slapping the tap, water began to burst out into Ri's face. He turned off the water with only his face soaked. Awake now he walked through the squads mess hall, stole a young squads-mates food and after quickly eating it he fled.

A short time later Ri found himself breathing in the warm air of the hot springs, the aroma and atmosphere of the springs was bliss to him. It didn't take him long to undress and enter the springs. He lowered himself into the springs and let out gasps of enjoyment followed shortly by the sound of a bottle opening.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Kaoseu heard the shriek, followed by the opening of a bottle. He chuckled to himself as he felt the tell-tale chill of air that meant Kurama was near. He sat up and moved closer to the noises. At this point, he saw Ri and in the water, several ripples where it had been recently disturbed. He presumed this to be Kaiyo, and laughed again as he called to Ri.

"Been a while, pal! How's the new squad treatin' ya?" he said as he reached under the water and pulled his captain up, holding her aloft by her wrist. "The ground ends there, Taicho." he said jokingly as he let her go slowly, making sure she didn't drown. He was excited that he was seeing everyone again. It had been a while since he'd seen them all.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Kurama had already finished undressing before the female shinigami did, seeing as it was easier to slip out of robes then to have to put back on a bikini... He locked all his stuff up and wrapped himself in a towel, he spent a few seconds attempting to seal as much of his spiritual pressure inside before exiting the locker room. He didn't want everyone dying of hypothermia...

He stepped through the wall of steam and inched forward, feeling around with his feet until they came to the ledge before the water. He heard a scream but couldn't see anything in this steam, he assumed it was Kaiyo for any one else would be ashamed of themselves... He pulled off his towel and tossed it against the wall, jumping into the water with a large splash. He came back up and started laughing, the steam slowly began to clear up as people began to displace it with their movements.

"Hado #39! Lesser Gale Force Winds!" Kurama let the winds whip about for a few seconds, completely clearing all of the steam in the hot springs, before dismissing it. He looked at all of the other startled shinigami and laughed, until his eyes fell on the, now above water and clearly visible, Kaiyo.

Kurama turned completely white, he looked down at the clear water and then towards the, now visible, sign that read "Unisex Spa"...

"BAKUDO #26! CURVING LIGHT!!"
The sounds of splashing and wet footsteps filled the springs as Kurama rushed back into the locker room. They could see his towel, presumably floating on its own, wrapping itself around the invisible shinigami. He slipped in his rapid retreat, only further embarrassing himself...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm

A sporadic flailing of arms was halted when Kaiyo was dragged up to the surface. The girl coughed lightly when she was in air again. Glad he couldn't see her blush as she smirked at his snide comment. The girl leant back against the edge of the hot spring, speaking more quietly as she replied, 'Yeah, i think i figured that part out, thanks'. Kaiyo turned her head away as Kurama splashed into the water. Kaiyo's wet hair clung to her face as she flicked her head back, trying to at least get it out of her eyes. The girl had even removed her red headband, and of course refused to trust the locker with it, so left the woman at the front desk to watch over it for a while. The muffled sound of a bottle opening swept through the water, '...Ri?' her instinctive question followed.

The cold wind pierced through the steam with ease, causing Kaiyo to shiver lightly as she sank further into the water for more heat. Turning her head left to right as she got a decent look around her, Kaiyo smiled with a light chuckle. Nodding her greetings to Ri and Kao. Of course her gaze then turn its turn to fall upon Kurama. Kaiyo's tilted her head to the left slightly as he turned as white as a sheet. Following his own gaze downwards the blonde captain erupted in a raucous of laughter. Tilting her head back as Kurama shot out the water, already invisible and presumably off to get some clothing to cover himself up. A lull in her laughter was brought back only by the towel that slipped on the ground on the way back inside. Still giggling Kaiyo leant back up once more, resting her arms back around her. Kaiyo nodded slightly to herself, 'Good day off' she mused, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Ri could only join in with the groups howls of laughter, after taking a breath he swung the lip of the bottle into his head and basically poured the liquor straight down him. He let out a most satisfying "Ah"

Ri corked the bottle and sent it sailing off through the water to find someone new to make happy and no doubt find it's way home to Ri after exploring the waters. Ri sat up with most his body out of the water, he enjoyed the feel of the wind on his wet skin.

"I think I'm gonna stop all this fight and build myself a home up here. Anyone wanna join" Ri said smiling, he was far from serious but at that moment staying up there forever was a serious temptation and one Ri enjoy thinking about.

"Nah one second thought I'd get bored without anything to fight or drink. On that thought where did my sea loving bottle get to?" Ri question as he lowered himself back into the warm comfort of the water, every muscle in Ri's body felt like they were melting away.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 am

His laughter wasn't containable, and he shook with mirth. He was happy, at least for a while, and was determined to banish all negative thoughts from his mind. As the bottle that ri had set sail earlier neared him, he siezed it and uncorked it. He tilted the bottle back and took several hard swallows, letting the liquid inside run through him. The taste was a bit familiar, though he couldn't place it. He shrugged, hiccuped, and re-corked the bottle passing it on. Kurama's earlier mishap still had him feeling giddy, and he laughed again. He looked to Ri as he spoke, and grinned. He still had the spirit of an 11th Squad fighter, no matter what squad he was in.

"Atta boy, Ri. You could never live a life of peace. Too quiet for your type. This would be the life though. Relaxing, nothing but friends around you. Nothing better in the world than that. So, how's everyone been? I can't keep tabs much being in the World of the Living." stated, trying to start up a decent conversation.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Kurama had flash stepped all the way back to the barracks after getting changed and headed straight for his room. He searched through all of his clothes, trying to find anything that could be used as swim wear. The only thing was, he didn't own any. He never had the need for them. Kurama was used to swimming and bathing in the buff so he never had the need to purchase any while he was in the human world. His eyes fell on a set of silk robes similar to the ones he wore on formal occasions. They were similar because they WERE the ones he'd worn on formal occasions... a few years ago. He had a larger set now and had no idea why he'd held onto this set. He grabbed a pair of scissors and hunted about for a needle and thread.

After about ten minutes he'd found some, they'd been used to stitch up a wound but it would suffice for now. He sliced up the outfit and began sewing for about thirty or so minutes... His speed training luckily not only covered footwork, but nimble hands as well... After about an additional ten minutes of mending the piece, Kurama was satisfied. He donned the new outfit and flash stepped back to the hot springs, poking his head out to see what his friends were doing in his absence...

The steam had built up again, but not to the point of obscuring one's vision. Kurama edged away from the locker room and presented himself in his new swim trunks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Kaiyo scoffed lightly at the suggestion to start a new life in the calm tranquillity of the hot springs, and in truth, on stressful days she would have leapt at such a thought. Though both Ri and Kao made good points, and Kaiyo could only nod her agreement. The girl didn't relax all too often, but she liked it, just not as much as she loved a good fight. 'Yeah maybe just longer holidays here, that would be nice, like, once a week...Or all week that works too actually'. Kaiyo's gaze drifted down when something vaguely cold tapped her hand, Ri's bottle of drink. Ever one to believe the famous ethos, 'caring is sharing', Kaiyo figured she'd have a bit.

The girl lifted the bottle out the water, pulling out the cork out as she tilted her head back and took a few gulps. Pulling an odd face when she actually tasted the thing, Kaiyo couldn't help grimacing just a bit. Her eyes growing slightly when Ri mentioned his bottle again. Kaiyo placed it carefully back in the water, chomping her lips together over the remnants of the drink's taste as she replied. 'Yeah what's in that sea loving bottle, it taste's weird'.

Kaiyo looked up to Kurama, eyeing his new trunks with a slight intrigue, 'Where'd you get them? Did you make them?' she puzzled, her train of thought continuing as she began to giggle once more, 'Can you sew?'. Kaiyo shrugged it off, letting out a relaxing breath as she leant back again, relaxing her muscles as she closed her eyes. 'Yeah, how have you all been?' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

"Been busy enough I guess been on the bench last while needed to give some old wounds a chance to heal but I'll be back at the tip of the spear shortly and on that I've something to say" Ri said figuring since everyone was here he might as well tell them now after all they'd find out soon one way or another.

"Tomorrow I'm transferring to squad thirteenth as it's third seat and with no current captain or lieutenant make me the senior member of the squad."Ri said smiling as he found his sea faring bottle again and it delight he uncorked it and took a celebratory swig. He'd already told Kurama about his transfer after he'd taken Ri for drinks the other day.

"Might as well start calling me Captain and get used to it." Ri said smiling broadly through the steam to his friends, even since he was a student he had his eyes on a captains seat and so far was charging through the ranks with his goal clear in sight.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Kaoseu had been relaxing, eyes closed, listening to the bubbly chatter around him, until Ri dropped the bomb. Kaoseu's eyes flew open and he went to sit up too fast, only to slip and fall face forward into the water. He came up with a gasp, sputtering as he tried to speak.

"Third seat already?!?! I've got some work to do. I'm way too far behind ya, pal." he managed. Ri, the person he'd been equal to since they started in the 11th Squad together, had surpassed him by this much already? It was unthinkable. Kaoseu was happy for his friend, truly so, and banished the thoughts of a speedy catch up from his mind. He took a deep breath and relaxed again, then answered kaiyos question.

"I've been good. Cooped up in the Living World on patrol duty a while, but I'm all good now, back and in action. And you two?" he asked at Kurama and Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

"One should know how to properly close a wound, yes! I can sew!" Kurama hopped back into the water and used a basic thumb escape to wrench the bottle from Ri's grasp. He uncorked it and let the liquid slide down his throat as he floated on his back. Ri began to tell the others about his transfer which only annoyed him by hearing it a second time...

After few seconds or so he corked the bottle again and shook it to judge how much of its contents remained. "I hope you've got a refill man, last gulp..." He floated the bottle back to Ri, turning his attention now to Kaoseu. "I've been training. Day in and day out, save for those damn patrols that they make us go on... My time is better used hunting down Bounts and secret cells of rogue Shinigami than on those masked freaks..." Honestly Kurama didn't hate Hollows, in fact he honored each one that he killed for it meant the soul had been cleansed and sent into the afterlife...

"I did get a few days of vacation after that whole gate incident though..." The memory of it reminded Kurama of just how must he'd been through since he'd graduated from the academy. 'It's been a long road since being an exile...'

He realized that he had broken off mid sentence then chuckled to himself before continuing, "I took a trip to Paris. Guess who I ended up spending my time with... Go on guess! I'll give you a hint... She has short orange hair, purple eyes, Second Squad..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly at Ri, yeah, that guy would probably be a Captain soon. The blonde girl flicked her head back, trying to move the strands of hair that had clung to the side of her face. Kaiyo tapped her chin in thought for a second, biting her bottom lip in serious thought. Short orange hair...purple eyes...Second squad...Kaiyo only really knew one female in the second squad, and she seemed to fit the description well enough. Kaiyo sat up straight, throwing her arm up with a splash of water over to Kurama, 'You went on holiday with Saroki!' she announced, possibly too proud of her own power of deducing such things. However, there was a funny thought.

Kaiyo sighed, the heat in this place was pretty impressive. Though it wasn't so easy for Kaiyo to relax, it was quite nice to try. Kaiyo smiled once more, 'Woah, you've all been so busy...I just keep getting stuck with paperwork' she moaned; the one part of being a shinigami Kaiyo could just not do. It was a pain, and her reports never seemed to say what she wanted them to, in fact Kaiyo was looking for a Lieutenant just so she didn't have to do so much paperwork all the time. Kaiyo sat up a bit more straight, her eyes sparkling as she spoke with a bit more enthusiasm, 'But i do get to go to Karakura a lot, that town probably couldn't be any more full of superhumans and quincy' she pondered lightly, her mind tracing back to such encounters.

Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm

*awkward entrance*

Ryouta emerged from the water, but only with his head poking out. He was wearing a contraption that was apparently a breathing apparatus of some kind, giving him a freakish appearance until he took it off. "I think I fell asleep- good thing I prepared for that event." His social skills being not so good...he failed to notice that his appearance was awkward to say the least. Ah well.

Ryouta held up his fingers and examined them. "They're so pruny..." He got out of the spring (revealing that he was wearing extremely loud orange swim trunks) and retrieved a tube of something from a satchel hidden behind a rock. He squeezed some kind of cream onto his hands and rubbed it into them as well as his toes. "That should get rid of the pruniness and keep it at bay for a bit," he said to no one in particular. He then returned to the spring and asked, "So how are all of you?"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Ri was ready to strike when Ayanme came out of the water and only didn't because as Ayame came into sight so did his pressure and a captains pressure was unmistakeable but nether the less Ri did get a bit of a fright.

"I'm stuck somewhere between Shock , confusion and laughter." Ri said laughing to himself as he found his now empty bottle with sweet puppy dog eyes praying that it would magically refill it's self but to Ri's depression it did not

"Kurama your fast get another bottle please" Ri said far to wide smile on his face in hops for convincing Kurama to go and save Ri the better.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am

"I will take that as a compliment, as I understand laughter is generally a positive expression of emotion," said Ryouta to Ri. "I don't think I know you- my name is Ayame Ryouta, 12th Division Captain. Pleased to meet you." He sunk back into the water and sighed. "It's so relaxing here- much better than spending time in my Inner World. Considering her abilities, I wonder why my Lady Storm (translation of his Zanpakuto's name) chooses to make it so...unappealing...?"

He tilted his head back, letting his long-ish hair fan out across the surface of the water. "Then again, her choices are something of a reflection on my own. That would imply I am inwardly divided, conflicted about my sense of aesthetics...perhaps I should have a diagnostic run on my psychological state," Ryouta said reflectively.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:33 am

Completely befuddled and still in a state of shock at the 12th squad captain's sudden appearance, Kaoseu stuttered for words in his head for a moment as he struggled to correlate a complete set of sentences into a meaningful phrase. He finally managed the following;

"...Huh...?" This guy was able to talk to one person, and from there completely lead a converstion with himself off in an entirely different direction. He had to admit, there must be talent to be able to do such a thing, but it could get a bit confusing. He cleared his head and shook a bit of water from his hair as he looked back up to everyone.

"Okay, who's up for a game?" he said as he obliged Ri and reached behind him, through a bush, and pulled out several more, exponentially larger bottles than Ri's first. He grinned and passed them about, knowing such a large bottle probably wouldn't float well.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Kaiyo glanced to her left as ripples of water began to spread through where she was sitting. The girl's head sprang back to Ryouta as he emerged from the water as some kind of crazy evil monster. Ever one to have a good reaction, Kaiyo screamed. Loudly. The girl flung herself away from the monster, splashing through the water in panic. Her eyes turned back to normal size just as her cheeks began to prickle with embarrassment. The girl lowered her head in mild shame, coughing slightly in the vague hope of disguising her reaction as she began to wade back through the water to where she was sitting.

Kaiyo tipped her head to the left, staring in bewilderment as Ryouta began to ramble on about his own mental state and prunyness. The girl's expression dropped, still utterly bemuse as she spoke in a lower more monotonous tone. 'Hi Ryouta'. Kaiyo had nothing exactly against the guy, only his squad, and their continual insistence that the 11th squad made perfect test subjects. The girl's mind was brought back away from such silly 'tests' as Kao suggested a game. Kaiyo's mind instantly took that as two things. Number one; hide and seek. Number two; a competition. The girl's eyes lit up again with animation as she nodded, droplets of water flying from strands of her hair. 'Yeah! Lets play a game!' she cheered, taking one of the stupidly large bottle off Kao with a nod of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Open)   Taking a Break (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break (Open)
Page 1 of 1