The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished]   Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Superhuman

Name: Kazuhiko Tatsuma
Nick Name: Kaz

Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan

Looks: Kaz has has blueish-black hair that goes down just past his ears. His eyes are pale azure, borderline cool gray. He is 5' tall and weighs around 125lbs, with a lean yet muscular build. He has pale skin. He is very handsome for his age. Whether in his school uniform or normal cloths he wears a black hoodie and a pair of black fingerless gloves. He has several scars on his arms and his upper body (see history section)

Spoiler:

Personality: Kaz is a bit of a loner. He tends to keep most people at a distance, and only speaks when necessary. Although Kaz is very silent, amiable, and carefree, he actually has more insight on the people around him than most people give him credit for. His is intelligent, and is good at analyzing people and his surroundings. He is He is very calm even in the most dire of situations, and it is difficult to make him angry.

Special Characteristics: He has been training since the age of 6 in martial arts, and his style is focused around his powers. He is also fluent in English and Japanese.

Race: Half White, Half Japanese

Special Power-

[OOC Note: this is just what he calls his power, it is actually very similar to a quincy's power; the ability to draw on the spirit particles around him and use them. But, it is diferent in that he uses said spirit particles to enhance his hand to hand combat, and to make spirit energy blasts and beams.]

General Power: Jintsūriki (Divine Power)
Kaz's power is basically the Absorbing (gather the ambient energy around him), Channeling (Adding his own energy to the energy he's gathered. along with using the energy to enhance his hand to hand combat abilities; such as speed, strength, and endurance), and Projecting (Project the energy in beams, blasts, ect.) of energy, or (as he calls it) Ki. When he uses his power a dark blue swirling aura can be seen around him. The absorbing and channeling of the energy is easy for him to do, but the energy projection is something very difficult to control and it does damage to him (usually it just burns his hands, but if he tries to channel too much power, it could kill him.). Also the projection attacks can also cause devastating collateral damage. His energy also does not purify hollows, it destroys them. [like a quincy's powers].

Techniques/Abilities:

Technique #1: Jimmu [Divine Might]: Spiritual energy based armor forms around Kaz's entire body, granting him a large boost to his defenses, but restricting him from using Shukuchi while activated. But he takes reduced damage and his attacks still cause a burst of spiritual energy for increased damage and a knockback. The 'Armor' is indescribably durable and takes alot of damage to even crack it, however the shock wave, or concision from an attack will still do some damage.
Bonus: +5 to spirit, Shukuchi cannot be used, while active

Technique #2: Kiyoshi ikari [Holy Wrath] : This technique is dangerous. It is the only projection attack he has so far. To use this attack, Kaz must concentrate and focus the energy into a sphere in his hands, once the charging is complete he then releases the blast in a cone of condensed dark blue energy. . The attack has a wide spread range (averaging around 25ft.) , but only a medium length (averaging 50 ft.). The downside of this technique is that it usually does severe damage to Kaz's arms and its wide spread causes massive collateral damage. Kaz rarely uses this technique, unless there is no other choice, or he is sure that no innocents will get hurt in the blast. [OOC Note: 1 post to charge, 3 post cool down]

Technique #3: Shōten (昇天) [Ascension]
This technique is similar to Jimmu in that it is a self 'Buff'. While Jimmu is primarily a defensive technique, This is pure offense. The 'Armor' from Jimmu completely fades into the skin forming glowing tattoo like lines that weave and criss-cross his skin, and unlike his other powers his eyes seem to burn blue with power. This technique greatly enhances his mobility, at the cost of his defensive armor. This technique also focuses his Powers natural ability to absorb the spiritual energy of others in that allows him to drain his opponents energy at an increased rate. This technique was specifically designed for use of his Ghost Blade.
Bonus: +5 speed while activated, Shukuchi can be used.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 10 +5 = 15

Speed: 20

Fighting skill: 20

Intelligence: 15

(+5 at Rank 1.)[Up To Date]

History:
Kaz was born in Okinawa, Japan. His father was a U.S. Military Doctor on the base there, and His mother was a nurse. When Kaz was six years old, both his parents were murdered before his eyes. The Murderer sneaked onto the base and killed them in their home. The murderer then turned on to Kaz, slicing him several times across his arms and chest, and leaving lasting scars. This was when Kaz's powers first manifested, blasting the murderer through a wall, killing him instantly. Kaz was then sent to His next living relative, his grandfather. His Grandfather ran a Dojo just outside Okinawa and taught a very non-traditional fighting style there, Krav Maga. Kaz, devastated by his parents deaths, swore to master that style so he could defend everyone he cared about. Ten years has gone by since that day, and his grandfather has sent him to Karakura Town, to get a good education, and to help him get control over his powers.

Role Playing Sample:

The train was moving fast, but on the inside it felt as if everything was normal. He sat in the last of the train cars. Hardly anyone was in here. And thats how he liked it. Ten years... Kaz thought as the train rounded the next bend.

It was almost the end of the first semester of this school year, and Kaz was transfering to a new school at his grandfathers request. Its been ten years since that day, and now I am leaving my home. My life, to come to this new place. Why Grandfather picked this town, I don't know. he thought, He said i would be able to gain a better control of my powers here....I wonder what he meant by that. He pulled the map his grandfather had given him out of his bag and studied it. So my apartment is...here....the school is here...about six blocks away....and the market is.......oh, there. At least I have a few days to learn my way around town before I have to go to class. His thoughts continued to wonder until the steady rolling of the train made him drift off to sleep. Several hours later he was in his new home, the apartment his grandfather had rented out for him. It wasn't very big, but it was nice, and pre-furnished, so Kaz couldn't complain. Although his powers were stiring inside him. Just three more days and i start school. I just hope noone causes any problems. he thought as he rubbed the scars on his hands.

[[edits adjusted powers]]

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished]   Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Ahh finally a superhuman... Dont worry though, there are plenty of quincy and hollows to keep you busy...

Approved
Current Rank -> 2
Back to top Go down

Kazuhiko Tatsuma [Finished]
Page 1 of 1