The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazuhiko's intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Kazuhiko's intro Empty
PostSubject: Kazuhiko's intro   Kazuhiko's intro I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Kaz was walking, silently taking account for everything that has happened for the last two days. It hasn't even been forty-eight hours, and I already think I am going insane. Men and women in black robes running around, some weird monster chased me through the park, that kid with the bow made of energy.... Just where in the hell did you send me Grandfather? He thought as he continued to walk home. He had his hood up as usual, and looked at the ground as he walked, but still managed not to run into anyone or anything.

And the fact that my powers are stirring more than usual,that makes me even more uneasy about this place. He continued to head home, lost in his thoughts and didn't realize he made a wrong turn.He was almost to the end of the street when he casually looked up. "huh.....oh damnit..." he said out lout. Almost as if mocking him, his powers stirring intensified tenfold for a few seconds then quieting back down. Kaz dropped to his knees, light-headed from the sudden raging from his powers. w-what...was...that...? his thoughts came in sputters, his mind still reeling at the sudden surge. He sat there for a few moments, slowly getting his breathing, and powers, back under control. Thats never happened before... my power reacting to my emotions... at this rate I'll never get my power under control. he thought, as he slowly stood up, his knees shaking for a few moments.

Kaz was just arriving at his apartment when the alarm on his phone reminded him he had to be at school early the next day.
Back to top Go down

Kazuhiko's intro
Page 1 of 1