The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!

Go down 
+2
Kuro
Saroki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! Empty
PostSubject: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

Well, if you have noticed that I have been gone for awhile, I give you a cookie. If you havn't....I hate you >>...But, yeah, it seems i'm going to have to leave the site for awhile, as I am terribly buysy with solo-threads as well as a different RP on a different site I am making...I think i'll be gone for at least five days. But it might be more, or less...To put this into prespective.....

3500 words per solo-thread.

Three solo-threads needed.

1 = 3500

2 = 7000

3 = 10500

(Pluss two more shikai threads....3500 each....)

4 = 14000

5 = 17500

If I got that right...

So Seventeen-thousand-and-five-hundred words.

Plus the extra RP I am making...Will probally be five thousand or ten thousand...Plus take extra time due to managing...

Well.

Cheers. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 am

That's a lot of work. Just don't drive yourself over the edge. Come back to us in one piece. We'll be waiting for our friend to come back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am

O_o
Someone's gunna be busy...Have fun Saroki! Razz
We'll be here when ya get back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

Remember to come back my dear Saroki~. Don't forget about chur--- i mean Kaiyo's wolfy -cough- >.> So not ditching master lol.

That is work that i could surely never do because i'd be far too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

O.O Come Back Soon! (Oh good, she replied to the Paris thread...) Come back after I've replied! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 am

Back...Sort of....Saroki had to go on a vacation on very short notice >.>....Like one day short notice....Well i'm back...And I plan to kick plenty of butts. I'm glad to be back. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:01 am

Welcome back. Did you bring presents? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 am

YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:26 pm

<.<
>.>

SAAAARRRROOOOKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ^_^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
OMG WELCOME BACK!!!! NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!....*Decides to play it cool*
I mean ya know, yeah....good to see ya around again, and stuff....
Cool
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:24 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome. And no I didn't bring any presents...NO PRESENTS FO U!

I'm currently repairing and redoing a few threads that I have saved on my comp. So posting time will be slow for me, plus I got school, and stuff...And uggh...Pressure man...PRESSURE O_O....Anyyyways, i'll probally update my chars stats within the next day. I request someone send me a PM regarding the changes that has happened out of rp and in rp, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Sweet, Saroki's back... I think that's enough motivation for me to start posting again! Don't forget about our Paris thread Saroki Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!   Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saroki is setting off on a great journey into the forbidden lands. Other-wise known as Solo-thread land!!!
Page 1 of 1