The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never wanted to party like this. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Never wanted to party like this. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:57 am

It was getting pretty late here or possibly late evening early night some would say, though to others it was just plainly getting late and boring. One of the persons realising this Was Anthony who was attending a fundraiser party in a city in Japan which nam he had long forgotten or not really cared about knowing. He let out a deep sigh, the series of questions was starting to bore him, keeping on a fake smile was more tiresome than people made it to be and that laughter so fake it was painfull, they didn't think any of this was funny they where just a bunch of greedy leechers who wanted the next scoop or some small chance of getting some money out of them. Made him wonder why they where really here was it really to support the cause or was it all just buisness and interests luring them by. such an annoyance, after having dealt with the place for way too longhe slip away from the crowd with ease grabbing his jacket and walking outside, instantly feeling the relief of the cold air.

It wasn't enough though he walked a bit away from the building and down on the streets it was really late streets where mostly empty and as he had gone far enough away he stopped and sat down enjoying the silance, the Music was still heard faintly but that was only possible due to the incredible silence that was around here at the moment, he could still here the fake laughs within his head, how pitifull they where it had been a while since he had heard a sincere laugh, funny enough the last time was actually a Shinigami, he shaked the thought out of his head looking up at the stars thinking of the irony in that, all he wanted was to protect this place and the humans who lived here yet it was a Shinigami who was the last to laugh around him.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Shiori was walking down the road. She was waring a short black dress and a pair of black heels. Her lips were painted a deep red color while her gold eyes were closed. She was on her way to a charity event. She had gotten a letter for it in the mail. Normally she would not go to things like this. They were not necessarily her style but something had swayed her to go. She wasn't particularly fond of the wealthy. They seemed to keep the wealth among them,selves and they were greedy, and lets not forget they looked down upon others. Shiori didn't believe all rich people were like this, just most.

As Shiori approached the building she heard faint music. She must be getting close. She stopped in the road and took a small mirror out of her black hand bag. She looked herself over. She removed a strand of her long black hair from her face and then put the mirror back. She continued walking, nothing but her heels hitting the ground and the music could be heard. She had only seen a small dog a few feet back, but that was it. Until she rounded the corner. There was a man sitting on the ground. His face was turned upwards toward the sky and suddenly Shiori slowed down her pace. She didn't want to make her presence to apparent. Her heels clicking, made a good job of that on their own.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Anthoyn took a deep breath, not minding his surroundings all that much, his head spinning in circles aronud the topic. was he really doing right? Was he really doing what he needed to be doing, all in all he wished he could find some sign that he was doing good, and was making progress, while all he had gotten so far was people agreeing and signs that he was wrong. He was so bothered by these thoughts, he didn't even notice there was a presence around him, before it was far to late had it been hostile. He blinked quickly looking over to the stranger, prepaired for the worst hoping for the best. He smiled in releif as he found that it was was seemed to be a mere human, most liely on her way to the exact same party he had just left.

He quickly got back up on his feet, very elegantly infact, all in all he had a very elgant movement, training for years pratice after he became EO of his own company, it was beleived he needed to do such things. So he did, long hours of training had made him almost perfect in social posture and ability to see himself through any conversation. "Good evening, on your way to the party..?" He sighed lightly and nodded down in the direction of the fundraiser. With a shake of his head and a mild chuckle, he had found the place to be so annoying he even hesitated to go back there, he'd rather sit down in his chair at his office feeling safe and doing some work that mattered. Then it hit him, this wasn't just a normal women her spiritual presure was far to strong, ofcourse not amazing, but it was still higher. He had hoped he had atleast caught her attention by his simple greeting, as a normal person would now he needed to make an actual conversation to figure out who this was. "Forgive my manners, I'm Anthony" He gave a polite bow, and a pleasant smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Shiori looked over at the man. He was lazily sitting down as if bothered. When he looked up to Shiori and then stood Shiori smirked slightly. He was tall and looked as if he had just come from the party. When he asked Shiori about the party she sighed.

"Sadly yes." Shiori said rolling her eyes. She didn't really want to go to the party but what else did she have to do? When the man sat back down and then told Shiori his name Shiori looked towards the party, and then to him.

"Hi, I am Shiori." Shiori said walking towards the man. Her heels clicked slightly as she took a few steps. She felt something odd in this man, even though she didn't know what. She was probably just being weird again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

A small smile formed on Anthony's lips, he was feeling particularly careless tonight, not wanting to bring down his troubles on this person. So he smiled shrugging the troubles away. Ofcourse she was headed to the party, at this time dressed like this there wasn't much else that could be the possibility unless she just liked dressing up, some people did after all. "Well there isn't much to see... Just a bunch of boring rich people bragging about their feats... and ofcourse the charity..." He shivered slightly feeling a sort of disgust. He haven't always been as rich as he was so he didn't exactly hold the same snobby attitude, he just hoped he would never attain it.

He kept his conforting smile on as he nodded gently as he heard her name as a thank you. "Pleasure to meet you..." He straightened up wondering for a moment, worrying that he had met the company of a snobby rich girl. Well snobby rich girl with a stronger spiritual presure than most, he shivered of the thought, such a bad thing simply shouldn't exist. "So what reasons do you have to be oining such a party...?" He said, his voice soft and pleasant, even though he was measuring the girl trying ti figure out what kind of person she was.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Shiori smirked once again. "Snobby rich people eh?" She asked amused. "What else would there be st such an event?" She asked happily. She then sat down by Anthony after taking a few steps. She smoothed out her dress to make sure it wasn't riding up. She then took a moment to look up, maybe seeing what Anthony was seeing.

As Anthony went on about the event Shiori was just listening. Taking Anthony in, analyzing him. He seemed slightly dangerous, but so far no real threat. There was just something about him that screamed at Shiori. She figured she may investigate a bit. It wasn't until Anthony asked her a question that she got distracted. Anthony had asked what she was doing at the event.

"Well, I got an invitation, and also there was nothing else to do." Shiroi said smirking. There was much she could have done, but chose not to do.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Anothony let out a mild chuckle, immediatly agreeing, though he had hoped to perhaps find one or two briliant minds, though it doesn't seem like it would be that easy to find some extraordinary people. "Well I suppose some people who cared more for the money around the world than their own... but thats wishful thinking" He shrugged lightly, not really sure if he could have put it any other way, ofcourse he felt he wasn't like that, but that might be beacause he felt like he was trying to free the world, but that simple request is not so simple to achieve.

He flinced lightly, tilting his head, his eyes studying the woman carefully. Ofcourse he knew that there was more than meets the eye about this person here, but alas he wasn't going to pry about in that topic, as much as he wanted to know, it was more important to find out what kind of person she was. "Going at the cause of boredom..? well its better than to go for the chance to show off..." He blinked, his face remained calm, keeping it all polite, well as polite as he could with this particular topic at hand. "So Shiori... If I may ask, what does a woman like yourself spend your time with... away from parties like these..?" He looked curriuos, as if he had no real intension behind his words what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Shiori nodded in agreement with Anthony. He seemed different than the people he had just described. Not spoiled, or snobby in the slightest. It wasn't until he asked her about her free time that Shiori really had to think. "Well..." Shiori said looking up. "I inherited a book store from my mom before she passed away." Shiori said smiling. "I do a lot of reading and such in my spare time."

Shiori Put her finger to her lip and nibbled it for a second. "I also do archery." She said smirking. A sly grin played against her lips for a moment, but soon disappeared into her normal smile. Archery may have been an understatement, but it was still true. "Now what about you? What do you do in your spare time?" Shiori asked.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Anthony listened carefully a small smile formed on his lips, a feint feeling of similarity appeared seemed they both know about how it was to run a buisness, while ofcourse his was slightly bigger. "Ohh you'tr a buisness woman..?" He looked plain and simple at her, he knew she would most likely have heard the condolosence speech a million times by now, so he figured doing the same as all the others wouldn't help much, as she seemed at peace with the passing.

He listened on, raising his eyerbrow slightly as his curriosity was peaked. Though some supicion followed, he wasn't going to do anything about it though, he had always admirred the bow and arrow, as much for it elegance as for its history. "The bow was once considered the mightiest revolution in weaponry.... Whoever had the bow controlled the war..." He chuckled lightly, shaking his head lightly. Though stopped quickly as suddenly he was asked a question not that he minded much. "Oh me..? Well uhmm..." He took his hand up, scratching the back of his head. "I am CEO of a slightly big company which has its headquarters in Karakura Town..." He sighed briefly not really wanting to be looked upon as some big time boss for once. "So fun question... if you could only choose one... would it be the bow and arrow or the book..?" He looked with a facial expression showing nothing less than curriosity.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Shiori ran er fingers through her black hair and nodded at Anthony. She was proud of her small book store. Her mother would have been pleased with everything she had made of it. A triumphant smile spread across Shiori's lips as she continued to listen to her new found companion. She listened to Anthony talk about the bow's history briefly. She was intrigued by his knowledge but the fact that he was a large business owner surprised her. He was nothing like the other business owners, who looked down at her as if her small shop was nothing. Yet what really caught her attention was when Anthony asked her book, or bow.

Shiori stood up and walked to the left, then to the right, in front of where she had been sitting. She had never really thought about that. The two worlds just seemed to keep their distance in Shiori's life. Now which would she choose. "Well." Shiori said. "I suppose I would take my books. The bow is graceful and powerful, but honestly it just brings harm. I never really cared to much for harming anything." Shiori said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to party like this. (Open)   Never wanted to party like this. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never wanted to party like this. (Open)
Page 1 of 1