The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury of the Wind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Fury of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Fury of the Wind.   Fury of the Wind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Once again, Ri found himself in his inner world. He had been there for sometime now though time had little meaning well he was in his inner world. He yet again had been training with Gáircas to increase his power as a Shinigami.

Ri flew through the air, his body limp and his torso revealed with his robes torn and blood stained. His body hit the ground as his mind clicked back into place and opened his eyes. He rolled on the ground as a laughed echoed throughout his world.

Up you get “Gáircas ordered as she advanced on Ri , she had taken a humanoid form so to fight Ri but she still maintain her dragon scales and Wing that wrapped themselves around her and acted like armour

I was just having a little nap,” Ri said as he staggered back to his feet. Both Ri and Gáircas were wielding the same, the beautiful sky blue bladed sword that’s movements were hard to gauge since Ri’s inner world took the form a lightly clouded sky.

Come on try again concentrate” Gáircas said again as her wings unfolded themselves from around her body and spread themselves out into the sky. Effortlessly Gáircas took to the skies hovering in the sky a few metres from Ri.

Right” Ri said as he focus his reiatsu , soon a blue aura of his reiatsu filled around him then slowly took form , the reiatsu became solid and took the form of magnificent wings identical to the wings of Gáircas.

Forming the wing was difficult and that was clearly reflected in Ri’s breathing and facial expression. Gáircas Smiled as she closed her wing around her as did Ri. Upon folding the wing around him, Ri manipulated the wings to extend over his arms as well as his torso.

You must learn to fight with the armour without constantly concentrating on it” Gáircas said calmly as she moved slowly forward then upon finishing talking she busted forward with astounding speed.

Ri came forward with equal speed but he did move his sword in neither a defensive nor offensive but he held it out completely out of the way. Gáircas struck Ri’s chest first with a powerful strike then became striking rapidly.

Ri stood his grounding using a solidify reiatsu foothold so not to be sent flying back yet again. Each strike clashed off Ri’s armour, it cause some blunt pain but it prevented any really damaged and made cutting or piercing Ri’s body very difficult.

Now fight back” Gáircas ordered as she leaped back a few steps. Ri smiled, he was sick of taking hit. He came forward, his sword held tightly at his side. In the same instant both Ri and Gáircas vanished from sight using shunpo to fight on another.

Ri was on the offensive rapidly striking every time he came close to Gáircas, most of his blow were absorbed by the armour but hurting Gáircas was not the goal of his training. The purpose of this was to be able to fight well maintaining control over his armour.

Lets try something new” Ri said as he shunpo’d away from Gáircas. He raised his wings from around his body and spread them out. He moved his wings slightly and flew a few metres into the air.

Eite Rásúr!” Ri roared as his wing detached from him and by swiping his arm he sent both of the wing at Gáircas. Both wings separated and spun with incredible intensity as they flew for Gáircas.

The wing stuck into the chest of Gáircas who resisted for a moment then by spreading her wings casted off Ri’s wing, they flew back to Ri and reattached themselves. Gáircas smiled as she slowly approached Ri.

I only showed up you that once, I’m impressed you learn it on your own.” Gáircas said as she spread her wing out to their fullest. “Have anything else to show me?”

Just one more. cleite rásúr!” Ri said, roaring the last part as he raised his wings high into the air. Each feather in his wings became flooded with his reiatsu and shot out dozens of feathers at Gáircas each as sharp and deadly as any sword.

The legion of feather shot through the air bound for Gáircas who closed her wing around her. Each feather struck and stuck into her armour. Gáircas smiled and laughed then vanished letting all of the feather fall then returned to Ri.

Gáircas returned to her true immense form. Her dragon body filled the sky as he flew around the lowered her head down to Ri,

I’m impressed Ri you’ve learned a lot. Lets go have some fun” Gáircas Said as Ri’s world faded as he found himself back in his room with his Zanpakuto across his lap. Smiling Ri stood up and took hold of his Zanpakuto and exited his room bound to find the fifth seat.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Fury of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Wind.   Fury of the Wind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Shikai ability #2: Rásúr

Ri sprouts magnification wings that can be folded around him to form a strong plate of armour around Ri’s torso and arm. This armour is difficult to break through but is very light to wear. The wings can be used for offensive means in two ways. First being Eite Rásúr where the wings launch at the target and spin at high speeds that cut through the air making the attack deadly fast should the wings survive they will reattach to Ri. The second is cleite rásúr this is where the feather fly from the wings of Ri and launch themselves at the target , the feather cut through the air again making them very fast and deadly.

Wing

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Fury of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Wind.   Fury of the Wind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Epic Win Yes...

Or approved... but i am not adding this to your app...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Fury of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Wind.   Fury of the Wind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 am

Did it myself >.> had to update my stats and rank as well after my rank up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fury of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Wind.   Fury of the Wind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury of the Wind.
Page 1 of 1