The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The crazy Irishman.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Draze dragged the unconscious David to the door of the mobsters house, banged loudly on the door and then collapsed against the wall next to it. Head in hands, he muttered to himself, and then looked up at Connel.
"It not over, ya know. The mobster will want another favor. Our little stunt at the bar is goona make us some powerfull enemies. We need to clear this up."
Just then, Kain opened the door.
"Enterz."
Draze stood, stumbled inside, and collapsed against another wall. Kain followed, David packed under a meaty arm. He shot a nasty look at Connel before saying.
"Waitz herez. Thes bossz isz busys. Mightz bes somez timez."
When kain left, Draze looked to Connel again from his seated position.
"Any questions, dead guy?"
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 am

Conall began analyzing the situation, focusing his mind on how to get him and Draze out of this as quickly as possible. When Kain told them to enter he began taking mental stock of the situation: 'Kain, big strong and stupid, Easy Target. Sarah Fierce young lass, strong, has some sense, but not enough. The old man: odd fellow. His body is weak from age, but his mind is still sharp, probably has several tricks up his sleeve; he'll be my first target. this building is of sound construction. but the doors arn't as thick as i thought. good for...hmm now theres an idea.'

Conall grinned when Draze asked "Any questions, dead guy?"

"Aye lad, just one. You feel like fighting me? He asked with a mischievous grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 am

Draze paused. What a wierd question.
He pointed at Connel. "What?"
Connel seemed to have a mischevious grin on his face. Was he looking for a way to pass the time, or was there something more serious behind his question?
"Hado number 4. White lightning."
The tip of his finger sparked with violent white light. He intentially withheld the attack, but kept his finger pointed at Connel.
"You wouldn't stand a chance against me Connel. Not in a sword fight, not in a real fight, not even by ambush. I have my own agenda, and I don't need you messing it up."
Draze clicked his hands, and with a small pop, the energy on his fingers dissapated. He tucked both arms under his chin, and rested his head on his knees.
"Soon. soon I can leave."" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 am

Conall looked at the ground and shook his head, chuckling a bit. "Lad," he said barely above a whisper, "You don't take hints very well do ya?" Conall stood "Oh and lad, its a fistfight I was lookin for. But if your so absorbed in your own agenda that you can't even see the danger in-front of ya, well then thats your problem. " he said walking towards the door. "I'll be seein ya, lad." Conall said stepping out to the street. "Oh! and if they come lookin for me, I went to the academy." He said over his shoulder as the door shut behind him.

:: Later, The Southern end of District 80N ::

Conall had been walking silently for an hour now, stopping on occasions to look up at something that reminded him of home. 'I'm sure he'll be fine. A fool he may be but at least he can take care of himself. But the question is, am i going to be alright?' He sighed and began walking again, only to stop again 'I wonder...' he thought as he began looking around. "Kuro, Kuro lad, if your out there, I have some questions that need answerin. Kuro?" He asked the empty streets. After a few moments of no reply he sighed heavily and began to walk southward again.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

((ooc: sorry about that, i thought Connel was going to go rogue or something. the way you phrased teh question I guess. Anyway, i got a good rp out of this, and had some fun Very Happy Gluck, and welcome to the site!))

Draze watched Connal go with mixed feelings. He did not know how the young man would cope, if he would handle the academy. But why should Draze care? the way he was going, he would probably not live to see Connal graduate.
A few hours later
Draze walked slome distance behind the old man, who was leaning on Kain as they climbed a hill outside of the Sereitirei. A few metres from the top, they stopped, and at a whispered command to his henchman, turned to walk along the hills slope, so that they travelled the circumference of teh hill and away from the cities sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crazy Irishman.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2