The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The crazy Irishman.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

The crazy Irishman. Empty
PostSubject: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 am

(( OOC: ok not sure if I'm doing thing right, but the first post is basically the mission brief, the second is the start of the mission. BTW this mission is Open to all Shinigami))

::MISSION BRIEF FOLLOWS::

Mission: Capture Target

Strange event have been occurring in the district 80 North of Rukongai.
Rumors are going around of a Man going against the organized crime in that area. These rumors also say that the man has in his possession two Zanpakutō. Although the descriptions of these Zanpakutō and the man very, The general description of the Man is as follows:

Height is estimated between 5'5" and 5'10"
Athletic build
Short dark brown, or black hair.
Pale complexion
Green eyes.

This individual is considered Dangerous. Proceed with caution. Capture the target and bring him in for interrogation. The rumors also indicate that he is a regular that the bar at the northernmost edge of the district.

::END OF MISSION BREIF::

Last edited by Conall on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [fixed a mistake])
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 am

It was quiet this morning in District 80. The residents had just left there homes to begin there daily routines. When, on the now crowded main street, two men burst from one of the side alleys, running like madmen, frantic to get away from whatever was chasing them.

"GET OUT OF OUR WAY! MOVE!!" screamed one of the two bandits, as he frantically pushed his way into the street and heading north. "Wait up, BRO!" said the second bandit breathlessly. The two had made it up the street another two block before stopping in another alleyway to catch breath. "Bro, was that him?" the smaller of the two said in between breaths. "Yeah, that had to of been him" he replied as he walked back to the alley's entrance to see if the coast was clear. "Bro, is he there?" gasped the younger one as he hunched over still trying to catch his breath. Glancing up "Bro?....BRO!?" "WHAT!?" snapped the older as he turned to scold his younger brother, who was staring behind him. "What the hell is wrong, Pup?" he asked, but his brother couldn't reply before Conall stuck the older of the bandits in the back of his head with blunt side of one of his blades, knocking him out cold. "Well," Conall said confidently, "that was easy enough." Looking at the younger bandit he said, "Now you can be commin quietly or you could run and make this game last longer, or we can be settleing this like men." he said sheathing his blade and takeing up a boxers stance. Panic and fear caused the young bandits blood to run cold, and panicing he ran deeper into the alley, only to discorver that this alley was a dead end. A tap on his shoulder caused the young bandit to jump and turn araound so quickly that he tripped and fell, hitting his head on the wall behind him. "Idiots" Conall muttered to himself as he dragged the younger one to his brother to tie them together. 'At least theese two will gaurntee me a room for the next week.' he thought, a sly smile creeping over his face, after the tied them together. Grabbing the slack of the left over rope, he began to drag his targets to where he would collect his prize, whistling merrily as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 am

Draze pulled the grey and threadbare hood over his head as he stepped into the alley. Then, walking at the same slow pace as the crowd on the street, he moved down the road.
Draze was in his own world, thinking of the plan he was about to implement, the consequences of such a plan, and the likeliness of him getting caught, captured or killed. Thus, he didn't hear the frantic cry of "GET OUT OF OUR WAY! MOVE!!", and was knocked prone. He twisted frantically, landing on his left side, and bit his teeth in pain. He had literally fallen on his sword. Despite the pain, it was better to hide the weapon than reveal he was a shingami-in-training. The mob would tear him apart.
Scandolous reference aside, Draze picked himself up, tracing the two fleeing men through the crowds. Idiots. If they stood still, they would blend in perfectly, something Draze envied them for. The hood he wore covered his shinigami student robes, but still garnered some attention. He had to hurry.
He retreated to his thoughts, and picked up where he had left off. His plan was complicated, but the first step would be set in motion today.
Some people learn from their mistakes. this was not the case today, as Draze was so worried for his plan, he walked into a large man holding a length of rope that dangled into the dark in a side alley. Draze looked up, to meet shocking green eyes, so like his own, sourounded by a pale skin that revealed a lean and muscular frame.
With a faint mutter of "Sorry." Draze tried to duck around the large man, but was forced to turn his head in amazement when he saw what the rope was attached too. The two running men were now bruised and broken, tied together by the rope.
Draze dropped his head, unsure if the man knew he had seen the hostages. he tried to speed up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 am

Conall, whistling happily, was somewhat oblivious to the world around, when the hooded figure ran into him. His eyes locking onto the hooded figures blue eyes for a brief second, to his hair, and then looking back up to the crowded street. 'what an odd fellow......and whats this buzzing feeling in my head...' he thought as he let the man pass continuing to watch him as he blended back into the crowd. "Odd indeed..." he said under his breath. 'what was that feelin just now....' he thought, as he watched the figure maneuver through the crowd. 'bah, just my imagination again' he thought shrugging. As he began to turn around, something hard and metal, impacted with the side of his face, with an impact that sent him crashing to the ground a few feet back. "OI THERE!?!? WHY DON'T YA BE WATCHIN WERE YOUR GOING!!!?!?" he exclaimed, anger boiling in his voice. Before he could even look up at his aggressor, a strong kick to his stomach from the large man dressed like the two Conall captured, sent him sailing through the air, in the direction of the hooded figure.

Last edited by Conall on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [Spelling correction])
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am

From an alley on the opposite side of the street, another figure was watching these events unfold. Kuro had been informed of the briefing, but it was not the type of mission that a captain would usually trouble himself with. Kuro was different. He'd grown up in this district and knew how rough it could be. His crazy impulse to try and keep everyone safe had led him to view those who took the mission from afar. Knowing that his haori would stand out here, he'd traded it out for his old black outfit from his days in this district. I honestly had thought that I'd never need to wear this again.

Kuro also wore a hooded cloak to make sure that no members of the Seireitei would recognize him at first glance. Gazing out from beneath the hood, he watched as a third bandit attacked the man who had tied up the first two. Kuro decided to hold back for now and let this mysterious man and Draze handle things for now. He'd have to intervene if the situation grew worse.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

Draze heard the whoosh of an incoming object, and with practised grace, ducked. The man he ha dbumped into earlier flew over his head to roll on the ground in front of him. Draze turned to see a bandit advancing, wielding a long knife of sorts, waving it threatingly. With no choice, Draze drew his own sword and made to slash at the convict.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Conall hit the ground hard, and rolled to a stop several feet later. "Oh....bloody.....hell" he murmured in between coughs, "what....the hell...hit me?" Pushing himself up to his knees and getting his breathing under control, he looked in the direction of his attacker, and grinned as the man he had ran into earlier had draw a sword and advanced on his attacker. "Odd indeed" he mutter under his breath, forcing himself to stand as quickly as he could. "OI! You with the hood, let him be. He picked a fight with me" he said, grinning like a demon, and drawing both his blades. "And as for you, boyo, "he said pointing his left blade at his opponent, his voice growing cold, and the grin disappearing, "you've gone and made me get serious..."

Before the man who came to his aid could back away, Conall charged the thug. As he approached the thug swung his large knife down at him. Conall blocked the attack with his left blade and swung at his opponents right leg with the other. But, the thug was faster than Conall had anticipated and grabbed his right blade at its hilt, stopping the attack, and delivering a head-butt to his opponent. Conall staggered back a few steps, blood pouring out of his nose. The thug seized the opportunity and attacked, the knife landing deep in Conall's side. But before the thug could pull his knife free, Conall attacked, sweeping the blades across his oppnents neck, severing his head clean off, the body slumping to the ground. Conall stumbled backwards, his body swaying as he spun his blades and put them away, without speaking. Slowly he reached and pulled the knife out,, and dropped it to the ground. He turned slowly around and looked at the hooded man who came to his aid. "S-see lad...i can...take...care...o...meself.." he said, struggling to breath. He toke two more steps toward the hooded man "but...thanks...." he said as he held out his free hand, "the...names...Conall"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm

In a blur of movement, the large man intercepted the bandit, and in the following scuffle, had cleanly decapitated the aggresive man.
Slowly, Draze sheathed his sword again, and took the offered hand. "Draze" he said.
draze turned, and picked out the other man's faint sidp of reitsu. "Captain Kuro, I think." he had seen the captain from afar, had even made small talk with him, but he was vasically a stranger. For now, the captain seemed content to watch. What was he here for though?
Without another word, draze turned from Connel to continue down the street, rushing to make his appointment.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Conall nodded as Draze left, and stumbled over to the dead mans head. Kneeling down he said "You idiot, if you hadn't of stabbed me, I wouldn't have killed ya" he said as he closed the mans eyelids. He stood slowly,still holding his side and breathing heavy. He walked slowly over to the two he had captured earlier, only to find them gone. "Bloody hell..." he said looking to up into the sky and sighing, "Can't even give me a little bit-o-luck, can ya?" Letting out another sigh he turned and stumbled toward the nearest alley.

It was only after getting several feet into the ally before he had to stop and lean against the alley's walls. He was hurt and he knew it, 'I need to rest a bit...' he thought as he slumped down against the wall. Opening his jacket slowly to survey the wound, 'yeah...its as bad as....i thought' he thought, fighting the urge to throw up. Conall's head quickly snapped up, and he began to look around, his face cold and his eyes moving quickly 'I'm being watched...' he thought."Whose there?!" he said, trying to stand to get a better view of his surroundings, only to fall back down groaning in pain. He looked around a bit more, then shrugged. 'The pains getting to me. making me paranoid...' he thought and he looked up, resting his head on the wall

Last edited by Conall on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [[added more content]])
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 am

Draze ducked through the low door of the building, and was immediatly stopped by a thugish man in a faded robe of what was once bright blue.
"Has youse gots ans appointments, misterz?" he drawled, before knocking back Draze's hood and staring at his face.
"Wells looksies heres, as runts ofs as shinigamiz. Zanpakutos ons thahz tablez, budz."
Draze, slightly amazed at this mans ability to pluralize the word 'a', turned to place his zanpakuto on a rickty table. The squalid environment made it look even more deadly, and Draze loathed to part with it.
Ushered through another door, Draze saw a small old man who wore a simple white robe, lean back in his chair behnd a desk to appraise him. He seemed about to speak, but then what looked to be a paper weight, but was actually an incredible dilapidated mobile phone, began buzzing. He picked it up.
"Yes Stacy?" he spoke, and then listened to the caller for a minute. "Well then, search the body for any valuables, and make sure no-one else finds it, it's not like we know him, right?" he paused as the caller spoke again. "Another dead guy? No wait, he's unconscious? Make up your mind, damn woman! Bring him in, and get our healer to work on him, maybe we can gather a favor from him to get rid of David.
The small man, deceptivly weak, closed the phone and placed it on his desk. He then spoke up to Draze, who had the potential to kill him on the spot with a blast of kido, as if Draze was a mere boy. Draze knew that if he made a move, he would be dead before he could utter a word, and this old man knew Draze knew this.
"I hear your in the market for a gate to karakura. I quiet affair, with no other passengers or witnessess?" he said.
"Er, yes, and I-" was Draze reply before the man cut in.
"Yes sir."
"Yes sir, and I was wondering if you could arrange such a thing."
"I'm one of the five biggest mob bosses in the rukongai, of course I can. However, such a service requires alot of payment. You either bring me the equivalent of 6 months of salery for an unseated shinigami, or you kill somone for me. "
"Option B." Draze said instantly. There was no-way he could get his hands on the money, and if he didn't get this gate opened, his entire life would be a waste.
"Then here, this is his picture. He is a smuggler who used to work with me. When, in a scuffle in a bar, he killed one of my more prized asosciates, he ran off and joined the mob boss up north. What that picture doesn't show is a a knife wound running down his face, courtesy of Kain outside."
"Aawz, boss's, youz is's tooz kindz." the man from earlier called through the open door.
"He hangs around a bar up north, where he may have a friend or two, so watch your back. Now, please, take your zanpakuto, and get on with it. I have a pressing engagement, where I need to convince a man who hates me to help you kill someone I hate. Hopefully, I'll send him to the bar as well, to meet up with you, and watch your scrawny back."
Draze left through the door he had come in, strapping his zanpakuto to his waist. A young, fierce looking girl, premusably Stacy, knocked him aside. she was carrying an unconscious Connel on her back, an holding a cosh in one hand. Hopefully, she hadn't used it on Connel to make him unconsious before she called the boss.
Draze turned North, and before he had moved on a few feet, heard what sounded like a resounding slap, and the voice of kain. "Wakes ups sleepyz headz."
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 am

Conall felt a sharp pain on his face then heard "Wakes ups sleepyz headz." He barely opened his eyes when another slap hit him on the other side of his face. 'ohhh....thats it lad.' he thought as he lunged forward at his attacker, only to stop before even getting off the ground as pain shot up down his body. "AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!" He screamed, grabbing his side and rolling over to his good side, "son of a....". "Ohz youz awakez nowz? BOZZ IZ THINKZ HES AWAKEZ NOWZ!!!" kain yelled. "Very Good kain. Now bring him into my office." came an elderly voice in the next room. Conall's pain had started to subside when the man in the raggedy grey robes turned to him."I don't think so, boyo" Conall said as he delivered a kick to the mans groin. Kains eyes went wide and he fell to the ground in a heap, gasping for air as Conall slowly stood "That be for slapping me, boyo. And a word of advice for ya, don't ever be touchin me again, or i won't be so nice. Got it, boyo?" he said stepping on the man and grinding the heel of his boot into his face a little, before walking into the next room.

"Now then, You said you wanted to talk to me? Conall said as he entered the old mans office, noticing a fierce girl standing next to him.
"Ah yes, then unconscious man, or should I call you 'Ryokugan oni' or how about 'green eyed devil', hmmm?" Asked the old man.
"OH!!! So you've heard of me, have ya?" Conall replied, with a sly grin on his face
"Yes, almost all my men are afraid of you, and I know how dangerous of a man you can be." he replied.
"So then you be meanin to try and kill me then, are ya? Or, maybe you be wanting something else." he said, then throwing his hand up to stop the man from talking anymore, "But first things first. Where are my blades?" he asked, his voice growing icy cold.
"Oh, those. I am holding on to those for safe keeping. Just to keep you from getting any funny ideas."
Conall glared coldly at the old man for a minute, then spoke, anger still tinged in his voice. "Fine I'll be playin by your rules, for now."
"Excellent! As I said earlier, I have a business proposition for you. I want you to kill this man." he said, sliding a photo across the table. "If you succeed. I'll-"
"You just be wantin him to disappear? Done." Conall said, grinning at the old mans shock for being interrupted "But first patch up me wounds and give me my blades back."
"Consider it done, friend." The old man replied

:: A few hours Later ::

Conall exited the mobsters residence and started to head north. The sun was setting and the streets were darker by the minute. Conall was roughly halfway to the Bar when he stopped dead in his tracks. 'Theres that feeling again.....someone is there....i can sense it, sorta. Its almost like someone is blocking my senses.' He looked around for the source of the odd feeling "You can come out now, boyo." He said, "I just want to be knowin why you've been followin me around."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Kuro had decided to wait for Conall to head out. He hadn't risked revealing himself before, and had stayed away from the building that both Conall and Draze had entered. As a result, he had no idea where these two were going. But since the mission in Seireitei clearly described Conall, Kuro had decided to hang around and watch over him. He was surprised that Conall was able to sense him. I guess I got lazy with my control.

Having been found out, Kuro decided that he didn't have a real reason to hide anyway. He flash stepped onto the path in front of Conall, facing him with a short distance of about 10 feet between them. He knew he wasn't dressed like an important character and didn't like formalities besides, so he didn't worry about Conall's informal speech.

"I am Kuro Akarui. I guess you could say I'm here on business. You've managed to raise a few eyebrows even far off in the Seireitei. I came along on the mission to locate you and bring you to the city."
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 am

Conall glanced over his shoulders. 'I must be loosing-' his thoughts, blood, and the air in his lungs froze for a second, when the man appeared ten feet in front of him. He turned his head slowly to look at the man his eyes wide, his skin quit paler then usual.
'not even a sound....just poof he's there...like a ghost' he thought, starring at the man, his eyes narrowing to study the man as he spoke. 'this kid is dangerous...very dangerous' Conall thought as he folded his arms across his chest, 'at least this give me a fraction of a second that i need to draw them'

"I am Kuro Akarui. I guess you could say I'm here on business. You've managed to raise a few eyebrows even far off in the Seireitei. I came along on the mission to locate you and bring you to the city." Kuro said to him.

"The names Conall, lad. Or, as these thugs be callin me, Ryokugan oni" he said. "You be wanting to take me in to where...never mind. I'm new here lad. Only woke up here a few months ago after a wild night, and your one of the few people who hasn't either ran from me or tried to kill me. Look I would love to get out of this hellhole, and get some questions answered, but i took on a job...of sorts....and I hate to not be up holden me word." He watched the look in the mans eyes, noticing a slight hint of irritation, he spoke before the other man could, "I am no fool lad, i can tell your a very dangerous person when provoked. And I already have enough people wantin me dead. So I'll go with you, but I be havin a reputation here to be holdin up. So lets make a deal, you let me complete this job, my way of course, and i'll go with you quietly." he said with a grin on his face, a he stuck his hand out for a hand shake.

Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Kuro's face relaxed as Conall spoke. He didn't seem like a bad guy to those who were friendly to him. He was just going through the same things as everyone who lived in this violent district. Kuro reached out and accepted the handshake.

"Very well. A man's reputation can mean a lot to him. And I see no reason to stop you from upholding yours. I'll stay out of your way and let you complete this job. But if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it."

With that offer, Kuro flash stepped again, taking himself off the path and hid in the shadows watching Conall's progress. This time he made sure to keep his reiatsu hidden better so that he wouldn't cause problems for Conall when they reached the destination.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

Conall jumped alittle when Kuro vanished as suddenly as he appeared. "I need to learn that trick." he said outloud his grin turning into a smile. Conall turned and continued on his way, heading north. He knew where he was going, one of the roughest bars in the distrect. It was also one of his favorites.

The bar went silent as Conall entered the bar about a half hour later, still haveing the grin on his face. "What in the bloody fuck ya starein at ya sods?" he said in a cheerful tone. The patron went beck to there drinks, and for the most part tried to avoid Conall. Whispers of 'Ryokugan oni' began spreading through-out the bar, and when He tapped a man on the shoulder most of the people turned away from what was about to happen. "OI, boyo! your in me seat." he said to a man sitting at the bar. Without looking up the man left the barstool, as did the two to the mans left and right. Conall sat with his back leaning against the bar, smiling, and scanning the room for his target. 'well well, look at that.' Conall thought as his gaze drifted to Draze. "OI, Lass," Conall said spinning around to face the bartender, "Two of your strongest shots." The bartender got him the shots, "Please don't cause anymore trouble Conall, atleast not in the bar this time, please?" she asked leaning over and whispering in his ear."For you lass, anything." he said giving her a wink as he picked up both of the shots. He glanced around and spotting Draze, walked over to the table he had been sitting at and set the drink in front of him. "Well if it isn't the young lad I be owein a drink to." he said then lowering his voice, "What are ya doin here lad?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 am

"Draze took the offered drink, hand extending from his still-worn cloak to accept the gift. He downed the shot, shivered slightly, then pulled his hood back slightly to look up at Connel.
"Thanks, needed that. You get the picture?" He said flashing the picture of the man they had been assigned before hiding it away again.
"He just left the bar, but I know where he is going." Draze continued in a low tone. "Apparently, he has quite the following. He's a big man in a big group. At least a dozen armed men in here left with him, maybe there's more at his destination. I would call for help from the gotei or the academy, but I can't let anyone know I'm here. David, our target, is in an abandoned warehouse two roads down, but we should wait here untill he comes out. We have time, so tell me about yourself. At least let me know who I'm fighting with."
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am

"So you haven't heard me reputation?" Conall asked, then whispered, "They call me the green eyed devil. Not sure why. But I like it. I'm from Ireland. About three months ago now I got in a fight at a pub there and embarrassed some guy, then later on that night, he tried to kill me. Then I woke up here, hungry as all hell. Been tryin to survive ever since. Not even sure where I am, but don't care really. Oh yeah, I woke up and these blades where sitting in me lap. not sure what they are, but i get this strange sense that they belong to me. I am suprised though, lad. They started callin me that name only a few days after I got here, very surprisin you ain't heard of me."

Conall glanced around the room then took his shot. "By the way lad. I got a few questions meself. Firstly, What is a Gotei...and this acadamy? Secondly, where and what is Seireitei? And thirdly, why couldn't you ask for help?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:45 am

Draze grimaced. Just his luck to run into a lost shinigami. He leaned in closer and whispered to Conall.
"Your dead. Don't know if you know that, but you are. That guy in the pub must have killed you. This is the afterlife, but believe me, it's no heaven."
Draze turned to see if anyone was listening. The bar was filling up, and most people had their own business to attend to.
"Those swords you have are very valuable. Don't lose them. Their the only way you are gonna get out of this place. The Seretirei, the slums. The slums souround an inner city, you may have seen the wall in the distance at some point. Inside is the Academy and the Gotei 13. The academy is where people with swords just like yours train to become real fighters. The reason no-one there has heard of you, the 'Green-Eyed Devil', is because you pose no threat to them and your making no difference out here. Sure, someone may have noticed and come to investigate." Draze stopped when he saw Connels eyes flash. Confirmation. "But otherwise, your the scum at the bottom of the barrel, like me. Once you graduate the Academy, you get to choose to sign up for one of the thirteen battle squads of the Gotei 13, a military order resonsible for this cities safety."
Draze intentionally left out information about kido, properties of zanpakuto, hollows, and trips to the real world. Connel had enough on his plate, he thought.
"Finally, I can't call for help from them for two reasons. One, I have no rank or pull, and two, this is a personal mission. Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

"So, wait, I'm dead?" Conall asked smiling, "HAH!! Thats a good one lad! Its good to see you have a sense of humor. Good little explanation too. You almost had me going there." He glanced up at the door. "But we'll have time to tell made up stories later." he said nodding towards the door, "Cause if I'm not mistaken, that be our mark." Their mark had come back, looking as if he lost something. Conall stood grinning, holding a small bag of coins in his hand. Motioning for Draze to stay put he said, "Stay here lad, I'm gonna pick me a fight."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:27 am

Draze scowled at the back of Connel as he got up. So he didn't believe him? Oh well, his problem.
"Just make sure we all leave this pub. I can't fight in here with so many people. The less witnessess, and potential victims, the better."
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 am

As he approached the mark, he tossed the coin bag from one hand to the other "Ya loose somethings, boyo?" he said grinning. "Hey thats my-" he started to say, but was cut off as Conall threw the bag at the mans face and charged him, drawing his blades as he ran. Conall slamed his shoulder into the man and forced him back out the door. The marks men crowded the door trying to get out, but were pushed back as the first one through was throw back into them. Conall stuck his head through the door, "What are ya waiting for, lad? An open invitaion? Keep his pups occupied!!!" he yelled at Draze, disappearing back throught the door.

::Outside the bar ::
Conall and the man crashed through the door into the streets, Conall quickly jumped back up and kicked the first man through the door after them in the chest, sending him flying back. Conall then stuck his head through the door to yell at Draze "What are ya waiting for, lad? An open invitaion? Keep his pups occupied!!!" Turning back to his opponent, he readied his blades, prepared to attack the man at a moments notice. "Boyo, sorry I had to be so rough, but i needed to get you away from your cronies. Ya see some old man hired me to kill ya, but he failed to realize that i only agreed to make ya disappear. so lets make a deal lad."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 am

The barmaid let out an anguished sob as she saw Connel charge at one of the patrons, carrying him out the door. His companions, six in number, charged after their friend and his attacker, but were sent sprawling back into the pub as one was kicked through again.

Draze cursed. "Ah fuck it."
This idiot man had ruined the whole idea. With no options left, and with six men now eyeing him suspiciously after Connel called out to him, he had to draw his sword.
The ringing steel was accomponied by a squelch, and a gargle of pain, as one man was impaled by Draze's thrown sword.
"Bakudo Number 2, Reel!" he yelled, calling both his sword and the dead man back to him.
"Hado Number 1, Sho!" he said as he placed a foot on the still upright man's chest to yank his sword out with one hand, and waving at the charging five men with the other.
They fell back, sprawled on the floor as the kido worked its charm.
He sprang among them, and killed two with one slice of his sword before they could move, while another was decapitated by a second strike as he rose. One raised a knife to block, but draze knocked his arm aside with a foot to expose his face, thus allowing draze to finish him. The last scurried through the bars open door and broke into a sprint down the road, yelling "Shinigami! Shinigami!"
Draze followed him to see Connel standing over the target, David.
Still from the doorway, covered in blood stains, sword dripping onto the packed dirt floor, he pointed at the man. "Hado Number 4. White Lightning." The lightning began building at the tip of his finger, and at a thought, would be released to crash into the mans chest, almost certainly killing him.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

:: Meanwhile outside the bar::

"Do you think I'm stupid? Your the green eyed devil. And He hired you?" David said drawing out a large knife. "How do i know that you won't stab me in the back, literally? I'm no fool, unlike-" His words were cut off when Conall charged the man, slicing the him across the chest. David took a few steps back, stunned at the suddenness of the attack. "You talk to much, boyo." Conall said getting into a proper fighting stance. "Just shut up and fight, pup." Conall grinned as he spoke. David charged, swinging the knife down from over his head. 'Idiot' Conall thought as he blocked it with one blade and kicked the man in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Conall put his right blade to the mans throat and stepped on his knife hand, pinning it to the ground. "Last chance, boyo. Surrender o-" Conalls words were cut off. "Hado Number 4. White Lightning." he heard draze say, and looked in his direction, only to see and stream of lightning shoot from his fingers into David's chest. Conall leaped backwards, and landed in a roll. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?" He exclaimed at Draze, a look of pure shock on his face.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Draze clicked his fingers to get rid of the lingering sparks of electricity.
"Kido." he replied, "Demonic Magic. Only people like you and I can use it."
Draze walked over to the downed David and kicked him over.
"Huh. I missed. He must have rolled or something."
The mans shirt was singed,with one hole over the shoulder revealing a black burn mark.
"Quickly now, pick him up, we are taking him back to our employer. He can handle this. Do it, before that guy who ran off comes back with friends."
Finally, my payment is guaranteed.Draze thought to himself. All we need to do is get this guy back to the mafioso guy.
"You need to go to the academy. Show them your swords. They can arrange your tutelage." he called over his shoulder to Connel as he began walking.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm

"Fine. Whatever, lets just get this over with." Conall said bitterly, as he bent over and picked the man up. 'what the hell is going on here. Magic, These swords on my back....and this guy said i was already dead?' Conall thought as they walkd back to the mobsters house. 'and whats with this guy, he just killed five men, nearly killed this guy, and he's not even phased...just what in the fuck is going on here.' Conall was so deep in thought that he almost ran into Draze when he stopped. "Oh sorry, lad. Looks like we're here." he said as he dropped the near dead body of David on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy Irishman.   The crazy Irishman. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crazy Irishman.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: