The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)

Go down 
+2
Kaiyo
Ri O'Nocht
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) Empty
PostSubject: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Ri found himself back in the bar in Rukon district , it had come something of a weekly out. He like the bar mainly cause within it walls were his favourite pass times , drink fight and flirting with the bar maid Jean.

“One more line up” Ri said to jean as he sat at the bar well jean filled ten glasses that sat on the bar. As she poured the forth one Ri threw the first one down his neck then so on with all of them. He picked up the tenth just as it was filled and knocked it back.

This one is on you” Jean said as she poured she self a cup and took a sip. Ri laughed , he’d down a few of these lines and was now well on his way to being drunk his thick Irish accent was proof of that.

Don’t look now some shinigam just walked in” Jean said to the tippys Ri who couldn’t be arse to turn around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Kaiyo swung open the bar door, possibly a little too hard as it smashed into the wall. Cue nervous laughter. The girl shuffled away from the entrance, still grinning in an aptly Cheshire cat manner. Oddly enough, the girl wasn't even dressed in her usual attire. Kaiyo wore the obi sash and Hakama of her uniform, but after a day of training, the girl had simply reverted to a black vest top, which hugged tightly to her skin, with 11th squad dog tags, just so people knew which squad she was in...As if most didn't know her anyway.

The girl nodded slightly the bartender, avoiding eye contact from the other staring patrons as she wandered to the back of the bar. Taking a seat at the back, Kaiyo slung her Zanpaktou next to her chair. Kaiyo had never been in this place before, but it was close, and wanted a rest and a drink, so here she was.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Ri finally turned his head to find Kaiyo sitting not far from him. Ri turned to Jean who had already anticipated his requested and filled two cups up. Ri smiled and took the cups from her well giving her a small kiss on the cheek,

Ri moved over toward Kaiyo leaving the blushing Jean to tend the other consumers. Ri put both of the cups down on the battle and then sat down himself all well warning a clearly drunken smile.

"Never thought i'd see you in here" Ri said as he pushed one of the cups, offering it to Kaiyo to have. Ri quickly threw his own drink down then returned the cup to the table but placed it upside down.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Garin walked into the bar with a tired expression on his face. He'd been training all day and was still having trouble trying to work with his tiny sword. He focused on schooling his thoughts. He'd already pissed the thing off enough. He could feel it. But now he would relax and have a few drinks.

Seeing the two Shinigami sitting at the bar, Garin walked over and took a seat. "Good evening. How are you two doing?" he asked as he motioned to the bartender for saki.
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : Computer Programming/Game Design
Quote : A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a truth.
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Jolting up from the loud smash caused by the female captain, Rynq yelled from his corner of the bar, still in his half-sleep stupor, “No, not the Porsche!” In a moment the room stopped looking so much like a Picasso and Rynq recognized that he was in a bar. Which bar where was still to be determined, so while he thunk it out he asked the waitress for the worst tasting, cheapest ale she had. He had managed to observe the other patrons who had turned from the sound of the door to him, and found that other soul reapers had appeared. “Maybe they have a clue…clue clue tlue plue ylue glue hlue nlue dlue slue…clue about how to get to the academy!” he exclaimed in his head, half-proud of his sleepy thought process.When the drink arrived, Rynq chugged it till it was nothing more than the cup, and let out a large burp of satisfaction. There’s nothing like a bad beer to get the gears working.

As soon as the substance assumed to be a liquid had settled in the substance assumed to be an organ, Rynq stood up and….fell back down. Whatever he had done here earlier was apparently not good.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Jean brought over a bottle to Ri, who smiled and winked at the stunning barmaid. Ri filled his cup again and left the bottle between him and Kaiyo. His eyes turned to Garin as he approached.

"Is it? thought is was morning" Ri said smiling broadly as he pushed out a chair for the new arrival. Ri's eyes danced over the bar only stopping on ladies for a moment then carried on.

Rynq actions caught Ri attention but he duly noted him and then returned his attentions to his own table and company. He drank and refilled his cup and the cup Jean had placed for Garin
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Garin chuckled a bit at the antics of the drunkard sitting... no sprawled in the corner. He shook his head, wondering what to make of it. He turned back to the Shinigami who were already sitting there. "Ah, but what does time matter when we're all dead anyway, eh?" He laughed heartily at this and downed a cup of sake with gusto!
He turned to Kaiya. "And who might you be young lady? You look familiar somehow."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 am

Kaiyo sat up in her chair as Ri appeared, nodding her appreciation for the drink as she slung it back down her throat. The all too familiar burning sensation hit the back of her throat as Kaiyo held back a grimace. 'Yeah...long day i guess' she smirked lightly, a response to Ri's first question. Kaiyo was just pouring herself a new drink when someone else appeared at the table. Kaiyo turned around for a moment, her attention grabbed by the drunk guy in the corner of the bar, it was good entertainment they had at this place. The girl glanced back to Garin, downing another drink as he spoke. The taste was getting better, in fairness, though the burning sensation was still there, sliding down the back of her neck. 'Me?' she said in her most innocent voice, 'Just a friendly shinigami, how about you?' . Kaiyo's expression froze when she finally realised what the drunkard had shouted, the girl turning back round with an amused expression, 'How does anyone lose the Academy?!' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 am

Ri smirked at Kaiyo when she addressed herself as ordinary Shinigami even though she could destroy the entire bar should she choose and she wouldn't have to sand up to do it.

"That is an impressive feat isn't? losing an entire campus , where would one even attempt to hide it?" Ri said trying to apply intelligence to a drunken statement which regardless of the situation never went well.
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:09 am

Finally recovering from the face-plant, Rynq stood up and stumbled over to the table occupied by the three soul reapers, obviously of a higher rank than him. With a rock-solid salute stance, Rynq asked "Sirs, may any of you kindly point me in the direction of the Academy...academy academy bodademy dodademy lidademy jedademy rocademy kledademy....Academy?" What a time for the brain to bug out.

At that point in time one of the bar patrons had had enough of the "drunkard's" babbling and threw a cup at him. Spinning around almost lightning fast as if to grab it, Rynq took the glass to the forehead and fell to the ground, unconscious. Whatever happened to him earlier was now confirmed to be definitely not good.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Garin growled as he saw the cup hit the man. He was drunk, yes, but this was a bar. Many people were drunk. He turned to his two companions and said "Excuse me please." and bowed. He walked over to the drunk man, watching the person who through the cup out of the corner of his eye. He was laughing and his friends were patting him on the back. Garin suddenly changed direction and in two long strides was before the group. He smiled at the man who threw the cup. "I suppose that attacking a Shinigami seems funny to you." He loosened the wakizashi in it's sheath.

The man who through the cup looked back at his friends saying "Ooooh! I must have made him upset. The boy is ready to draw that pitiful little sword of his!" Deep down, Garin could feel the rage of the spirit within him and his eyes went wide. It heard and it was angry, and that was beginning to leak out.

Garin leaned forward, placing both hands on the table. "You're going to want to leave. You're going to want to leave NOW!" He was resisting the urge to take these fools down. His blade wanted it. He knew that it did. He could feel the urge. He wondered if his companions would step in on this at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Kaiyo just shook her head lightly at Ri, her now slightly light head. The blonde girl watched with a genuine interest when the drunk academy student tried tro salute at them, Kaiyo stifled back her laughter as the man rambled through the word 'academy'. About to reply, the girl's expression faltered somewhat as a glass knocked the guy out cold. Kaiyo didn't reply to Garin as he got up, storming over the not so pleasant guys at the ither side of the bar. Kaiyo sighed lightly, swigging back another cup of drink with a faint smile.

The short girl wandered slowly through the bar, apparently attracting more attnetion than she'd hoped to. Kaiyo walked up smiling to the group, 'Sorry about him' she said politely, turning as she gently pressed her hands below Garin's shoulders, trying to push him away from the table of idiots. Kaiyo was feeling a little light headed, the Captain was quite infamously known to be a light weight, so a bar fight when she was already feeling a little off would of course mean she had less...control. Kaiyo had her back to the cup-thrower, still trying to peacefully move Garin back to their table when the idiot made a fatal error. 'Haha, your little girlfriend has to help you out, huh tough guy?' he snarled to Garin, slapping kaiyo on the ass after he spoke.

Kaiyo moved her left hand across her body, resting it in as she clenched her right fist, spinning around on the ball of her foot, the back of her hand crashing into the side of the guys face as she spun. Knocking the man straight across the room, denting the wall on the other side of the bar. Kaiyo turned back to Garin, patting him gently on the shoulder, 'Changed my mind, kill 'em' she said bluntly; at least cup guy seemed to be out for the count.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Garin's grin took a slightly evil glow as he drew his sword and allowed his Rietsu to pour out. He was sure that his shinigami friends weren't impressed, but for a couple of thugs, he knew that it would probably be terrifying. The men scrambled from the table and grabbed their friend. Garin wasted no time, launching himself forward with all speed at the group and purposefully slashing just a tad bit high so that one of them just barely missed losing his head. The thugs all began to run to the door and Garin called out, "What's the matter? You can't take on one guy who needed 'his girlfriend to save him?'" He laughed as he leaped across tables, making them truly believe there was a chase as they stumbled and fell through the door to the outside. Once all of them were gone he turned towards the lady who had helped. "My apologies. It appears I let them escape. Thank you for your help earlier." He grinned. "My girlfriend. Right. Haven't been that lucky since dying..." And with that statement he calmly sat down at the bar as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

During the min bar brawl Ri had used the principles of shunpo to move around the bar collecting every forgotten cup and returning it to his table. By the time the fight peaked he had a nice selection of drinks.

As Garin and kaiyo though around him Ri sat happily at the table systematic drained each and ever cup. He only move when he someone nearly fall on Jean but using shunpo Ri whisked Jean away and brought her back the table as he finish the last glass.

"That was fun" Ri said smiling at Garin as he return to his seat. Ri pour out four drinks and slid one to Garin and Jean and one for the empty seat Kayio would be returning to, well leaving himself one.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 am

An Icy-cold breeze blew into the room. First a slight chill that had been hardly noticeable, then it progressed into a gust that froze the curtains along the front window. Before anyone could blink, two shinigami flash-stepped into the room. Both were of the Squad Ten Investigation Force, one a sixth seat officer, the other an eighth seat...

Zanpakuto were drawn and the shinigami were crouched in ready stances, one on top of a table, the other behind the bar. Their eyes scanned the room, first to the other soul reapers, then to the unconscious man who'd been made part of the wall... Finally the sixth seat officer recognized Ri O'Nocht, accompanied by the Squad Eleven Captain.

"My deepest apologizes, Saiyouko-Taicho! We sensed reiatsu being released in the area and took no chances." Kurama stated as he bowed to the captain. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Kaiyo didn't pay much attention to what was going on around the bar, her head was feeling oddly light, so she began throwing it left and right to test this 'light as a feather' theory of hers. The short Captain, ignoring what Ri and Garin were doing, made her way back through the bar to her seat. Sitting down with a happy smile, the girl poured herself another drink, chugging it back down her throat. Kaiyo was chomping her lips together, quite amazed she could still taste her drink, as Kuruma made his grand entrance.

Kaiyo eyed the man up for a moment, thrusting her right hand in front of him, 'Actually, i hurt my hand!' she said defiantly. Kaiyo eyed the man up and down for a moment, shrugging lightly as she leant back on her chair, resting both her arms behind her head...Kaiyo fell straight back onto the floor. Effectively strewn.
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Darkness. The never ending tunnel that is: darkness. But alas, a light appears? As one walks toward it one cannot help but feel the urge to…get a major headache from the events that occurred in the bar. As Rynq began to stir from his dirt nap, he felt a pressure on his stomach. Opening his eyes, he soon realized that it was a blurry object that had fallen onto him, effectively waking him up from his dream about fire trucks. “Mmmmph phmphphmph,” the fallen soul reaper attempted to say, lifting the now clearer captain Kaiyo up to a sitting position in her now upright chair. Getting up himself, Rynq stumbled into a chair. “Mnnnabcinnph mprezzaemm,” he asked the waitress, who looked at him and shrieked in horror. To this Rynq became confused. Sure, there had to be a little blood on his head, but it couldn’t be that bad.

Checking up on his head, Rynq indeed found only a little blood. “Mmmatremmms, mutmms monnn?” Wait…since the chair on his stomach wasn’t causing this speech impediment, what was? Feeling into his mouth, Rynq pulled out a dark grey mouse that had somehow found its way in there during the “brawl.” He thought back to those drunkards who hit him, and decided it would be somewhat bad to send this mouse anywhere but into his pocket for safekeeping. God forbid the drunkards get hit by a cup thrown by a mouse. How embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Kurama ordered his subordinate to retrieve something for Captain Saiyouko's hand, watching as the man flash-stepped out the door as quickly as he'd entered. Then the sixth seat officer's eyes fell on Ri O'Nocht once more. "You are on leave then?" He smiled as he looked at all of the empty shot glasses strewn across the floor, some broken from the tussle. "I'll have Seiji take him into custody once he returns..." Kurama said, pointing towards the unconscious man. "I hope our intrusion upon your day-off hasn't been too much of a problem Taicho," referring to Kaiyo, "we had no idea that you'd chosen this venue as your get-away..."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Ri remained silent as enjoyed the on going events. He whispered something to Jean and shortly after she disappeared behind the bar. Ri shook the bottle a little then lobbed it to Kurama.

"I'm already a few bottles a head , take a seat and catch up" Ri said smiling as Jean returned with two large bottle as well as a few cups. She pulled more chairs to the table. Ri grabbed her hand a lightly pulled her to sit on his lap. Jean giggle and then stole Ri's freshly poured drink.

"You can lose a hand doing that" Ri said laughing as Jean drank his drink. She laughed and returned the glass to the table.

"If you going to be like that shall we attempt to try and added up your tab?" Jean said in a playful tone.

"Here have another" Ri said rushing to pour her another drink, after all if his bill was ever tallied he'd never see another penny in this or his next life.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 am

Kaiyo glanced over her shoulder casually to who-over she'd fallen on, waving her arms around for a moment, as her chair was put back up-right. The girl smiled at Kurama, 'Naaaah it's fine' she replied in a friendly manner, nodding possibly too much in agreement with Ri's words, 'Yeah, stay for a drink, you're already here, no use wastin' the trip'. The blonde girl looked back to the guy she'd fallen on, oblivious to the fact he'd just taken a mouse out of his mouth and into his pocket as she spoke, 'And you!' she pointed at his face.

Kaiyo's cheeks had tinted a rosy red colour, the girl;s head was already starting to feel very light and airy. Kaiyo reached forwards and chugged back another drink, grinning happily afterwards, 'And now it tastes good' she nodded firmly as she spoke, gesturing to her empty glass. 'So...Who're you?' she cocked her head to the left, her blonde hair draping down over her face as she looked suspiciously between Kurama and Rynq. Kaiyo giggled gently to herself when her gaze diverted to the woman sitting on Ri's lap, 'Ri gotta girlfriend' she sang in teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 am

Grabbing a napkin that the sober soul reaper had found on the table, Rynq cleaned his 'but a flesh' wound and looked at the drunkard captain, with the split second thought that he might get lucky that night. Suddenly another thought crossed his mind: how would he survive the next morning? His thoughts now not focused on anything of the adult nature, Rynq asked one of the waitresses not having playtime on Ri's lap for a drink, following the orders of the drunkard captain. "My name is Rynq mademoiselle. I come from the humble abode of the Academy."

"Wow, my words get really better when I'm not experiencing jet lag from whatever happened before I woke up," he thought, chugging the drink that waitress from wherever brought.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:18 am

Kurama looked to Kaiyo, catching the bottle Ri lobbed at him by the neck and unscrewing the cap with a flick of his thumb without even glancing in his direction. "Well if a superior officer insists then by all means." He now turned his gaze to Ri and smiled, his tab here must have been enormous for him to willingly pour the woman another shot of his booze. He sniffed the drink in his hand and shuddered. "What's with the gin?" Kurama handed the bottle to Rynq and borrowed a half-finished bottle of vodka from a nearby table. He sniffed it and took a swig, delighted once he recognized the liquor. "I had some of this stuff during a quick visit to Russia. The hollow didn't last as long as I'd thought so I decided to sample some of the local brew." He took another swig, "More potent than this stuff I must admit..." He smiled as Kaiyo began her attempt to embarrass Ri in a sing-song manner...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

To his surprise the bar was filled with shingami. Arawn silently questioned if he, as a student ,was even allowed in such a place. "I'm not some kid." He spoke aloud, and walked to the bar. He wondered what they actually had available. This whole place seemed rather old fashioned. He sat on the stool and thought "Can you make a mad bomber?" he asked the barkeep. "Perhaps a rum flip?"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 am

"Je ne date pas des enfants" Jean said as gentle patted Ri cheek and stood up and returned to her dutys.

"That's really cold Jean" Ri said leaning his head back so to see her , one of his favour passtimes was causally flirting with barmaid and Jean was by far his favourite as she was quick clever and a vixen, that and she let Ri have a near endless tab.

Ri took hold of the near empty bottle and held it on his left palm gently spinning it, then turn his hand sideways he increased the spin then passed it to his right hand well maintaining the spin , another one of his pastimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)   A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A proper Session. (Open to all, ID required :P)
Page 1 of 1