The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)

Go down 
+16
Haroku5
Hageshii Yasuragi
Pajaro
Kaoseu Enjel
Sakon Ikeda
Kaiyo
frost
Saroki
Endarkened
Shikuro
Shinji Hirako
Hadoland
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Darkness
Marlamin1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 am

This kind of thing seemed to happen to Draze. Being out of his depth. Trapped in deadly situations as those stronger and more competent fell around him.
He hated it.
"Bakudo 4! White lightning!" he chanted in union with his fellow students. the four lightning bolts coalesced into one, and burned through 3 Hollows. They had been doing this ever since Kurema had engaged the Hollow, and while it was effective, it was not enough to keep the Hollow tide back completely. Several times, Hollows had gotten within striking range before being vaporised by the combined student body's lightning bolt. It was happening more frequently as Draze and his fellow students grew exhausted.
"Bakudo 4. White lightning." Draze repeated, and another few Hollows died.
It was over. He couldn't keep up. The power that had gushed from the students hands was now little more than a trickle. Mere sparks were all that could be summoned. The Hollows, sensing an advantage, pressed forward.
Suddenly, behind the Hollows, where Kurema had battled his foe, a blast wave issued forth. The shockwave, laced with blue energy, smashed into the nearby Hollows, ripping them apart.
Draze and his fellows were knocked back several metres, their bodies saved by the Hollows, so eager to eat them, shielding them from the worst of the blast as they drew closer.

Draze fell unconscious, his hand a few inches from his sword, his face pressed deeply into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Pajaro soared above the sands of this powerful land, and even more power was being exchanged in battle below. Pajaro decided that this was the time for him to enter it… there were less hollows… and he could get some easy pickings… Pajaro swooped down torwards the ones in the white uniforms and landed charging an Onda Llamarada in is right hand… keeping his wings extended…
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Ri nodded to Kuro and by letting is reiatsu foothold vanish he fell down into the sand not far from Saroki and Kuroi. The battle lines were becoming more and more skewed, Ri felt the pressure of Arrancar vanish then another one takes it's place but he could see Kaiyo had it handled

"Right I can give you five minute" Ri said as kuroi gave him an estimate on how long it could take to heal Sarkoi. Ri suddenly felt the ground beneath him move violently, he lost his balance for a moment then looking up her saw hollow emerge from the sand around Kuroi

Ri didn't hesitate for a instant, he leaped straight into an assault, the hollows no doubt were attracted by Saroki immense pressure. Ri shunpo'd over Korui and drove his released Zanpakotu into it's mask.

Placing his foot on the hollowed mask he pulled his sword up through the masked and leaped away only to see a hollow in the process of attacking Kuroi and the injured Saroki. Ri shunpo'd to less then a metre over Kuroi's head and just managed to block the attack.

"Hado Thirty two Yellow Fire Flash" Ri said as he pointed his hand to the remaining hollow and sent a large amount of destructive reiatsu at it's mask, killing it. Ri turned his attention to the hollow he was holding back.

Pulling his sword left he broke the hollows guard and shunpo a few inches from it's mask. He pointed the tip of his sword at the defenceless hollows mask and then in a whisper other the words. " Buile an Cas"

A Concentrated blast came from the tip of Ri’s blade , it cut a perfect hole through the mask and exploded on it’s exit. He hollow began to vanish as Ri took a defensive position over Saroki and Kuroi
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 am

Saroki could feel herself losing conciousness, and wondered, if this was it. Even if Ri was protecting her, and Kuroi healing her. It wasn't likely that she wouild be able to fully recover, and the blood loss would probally lead to imminent death, not a very bright future for Saroki, but, she continued to grab at the little life she had left. And she would not let go.

Saroki coughed up a bit of blood, knowing that she was probally more messed up internally than externally. The girl fell unconciousess, lacking the strength to even talk, or think for that matter. Saroki could still hear the faint sounds around her. The clashing of bone and sword. The sounds of screaming all around her, and the loudest one: The sound of a kidou. It must've been Ri.

Saroki started to feel cold, like she was stuck in a frozen tundra. And even though her breathing had nearly stopped, her pulse continued on, a little slower. But nonetheless, working correctly. Was this girl going to truly be fine? Or was it her time to perish?
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:15 am

Cerberus quickly sonido'd to his weapons side. He grabbed its handle and lifted it out from the sand as Kaiyo asked his name. He said in a very polite, yet dominant tone he announced, "I am Cerberus, The Hound of Hell." As he spoke, he rose his right hand and pointed his index finger towards kaiyo, firing another Blue Cero towards her. His constant changing in facial expressions and tone of voice would lead one to the conclusion that he is a schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

As Hageshii saw it all take place around him, his body moved to stay out of danger but his mind was creating a sense of disdained curiosity. His eyes began to marvel at the powers around him. He silently obbsessed for it. He was appalled that the shinigami called the creatures around him monsters. The hollows to him seemed insignificant but not monsters. The Arrancar, however, were dangerous to most it would have seemed, but to him they were marvelous creatures. He saw them as beings that should have been respected, not hated. He became enraged by the fact that such marvelous creatures were to be cut down by his comrades. Although, at the same time his comrades, and newly found friends were to cut down by these creatures he so marvels.

He ran! He cut through any and all in his way, pathetic hollows and unsuspecting shinigami alike. He did not care. The way he saw things they were all creatures who did not deserve to live like this. He ran to the right of all the commotion and just kept running. His mind was on it's final stand against insanity. He was caught between his comrades and his need for power. He didn't stop running. He just tried to stop the imagery rushing through his head. The blood, the carnage, the screams of pain. he recognized it all too well. He became terrified, he began wondering what it was he had left to live for.

Why?! He thought aloud as he ran. What is the point of this? What is the point of any of this?! Of anything? Where is the reason behind anything anyone does? Why is it they must be so malicious, so heartless? So cold?

Suddenly the realization hit him like a Frieght Train. Power. He let a cold, demented laugh escape his lips. He climbed to the top of a sand dune and began to watch the skirmish. His expression alone began to prove his insanity. A dark, and terrifying, yet calming smile appeared on his face. He chuckled at the scene and watched patiently from his distance, not once did his expression change.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

Draze sat backward in his chair. He felt uncomftably cold, but otherwise the situation seemed perfect. They were being taught Hollow Biology by a young new instructor, who had gathered alot of attention due to her rather fetching figure. She had shown quite an intrest in Draze, and Draze hoped that something would come out of it. For now though, he was happy to just sit and listen to her lesson. She was covering some old material, and Draze had to work hard to not zone out.
"Hollows come in a variety of classes and stages, but all follow basic principles. The most powerfull, Vasto Lorde, Arrancar and Adjuchas, seem either humanoid or very anamalistic. Lesser hollows, like Menos and normal hollows, are less humanoid, and have very basic structures and powers. For example, no weak Hollow bleeds."
Draze, growing blue lipped, and shivering uncontrollably, felt the classroom slipping away, to wake up with his face pressed to the sand of a cold alien desert. With a start, he remembered his situation, and turned his head. Only then did he feel the slight trickle of something rolling down his cheek. pressing a hand there, his fangers came away red with blood. Turning, he saw a trail of blood, trickling down the dune, had touched his face to leave the stain. As he watched, the tiny river of blood, unobstructed by his face, began rolling forward again.
"Strange." he thought. "The sand here doesnt absorb blood like normal sand."
His eyes followed the blood stream, to a figure on the top of the dune. Violent lights from the raging battle flashed over him as he watched what occured from atop the dune. Sword clenched in hand, the blood dripped from the blade to pool on the sand and flow down the dune.
"Good." Draze thought with inner peace. "Someone is looking out for us. I think it's Hageshi."
"No weak Hollow bleeds." the voice came again.
Draze's eyes fluttered open. "Red...blood." he murmered. "Red...blood...is...shinigami blood."
His hand flew to his zanpakuto, lying on the sand beside him, and he swung around to point it at hageshi on the dune above.
"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat. Bakudo Number 9!" he whispered, a deadly intent in his voice.
Not caring if the kido worked or not, he scrambled up, and began climbing the dune, and screamed "Murderer! Traitor!" at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 am

Kuro wrote:
Without another word, Kuro guided this new power into his boots and left gauntlet. The level of concentration and amount of power was so great, that the ends of his limbs shone almost as brightly as a charging cero. Kuro flash stepped the fastest he'd ever gone, thinking to himself that even Yoruichi couldnt've gone this fast before. His step took him just past Jacques's right side, leaving Kuro standing behind Jacques's right shoulder. Spinning on the spot as his flash step ended, Kuro drove his left palm forward at Jacques's back with a smashing blow that was packed with the energy he'd absorbed from the air.

Annoyed at the escape of Saroki from his intended killing blow, the fog around Jacques roiled as he prepared to launch another deadly maneuver. The fog reformed as perhaps 50 spinning sawblades that looked capable of taking off limbs easily. He was about to send them down to finish the job when all of a sudden, he noticed Kuro's immense increase in spiritual pressure. "What?!"

Jacques's eyes widened as Kuro appeared beside him, faster than anyone he had ever encountered had been able to do. Jacques tried to react in time with the sawblades he had formed seconds before. He wasn't quick enough. Kuro's palm smashed into Jacques's armor so hard that it shattered it. Perhaps for an instant, Kuro's fingertips might brush against Jacques's bare skin (as the back of his suit had been destroyed previously), which would inject him with his 4th Hollow ability (see character app).

Jacques plummeted toward the ground at incredible speed, slamming into it with enough force to send a plume of sand a hundred feet up into the air before it came down upon his prone form. Jacques had never taken a hit like this before- he was frankly considering bowing out for the moment and coming back later to rejoin the fray. As it was, he had the sense to use Hollow Ability #3- Muerte Erroneo. Instead of sneaking through the fray while invisible, however, Jacques chose to leave his "corpse" where it had fallen, and instead sink slowly into the sand where he would enter the Menos forest undetected.

There, he planned on devouring some lower-level Hollow to replenish his spiritual reserves before he rejoined the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Ayame Ryouta wrote:

To see a very large and angry looking message on his computer screen. "What's this...?" His eyes widened as he read through in its entirety. "Oh that's not good at all. I need to get going." Before he left the lab, he grabbed his goggles, shanghai'd a couple division members into following him, and headed for the nearest Senkai gate with a sh*tload of expensive looking equipment.

Upon reaching the nearest one, Ryouta had the equipment set up. "Now we just wait for some workable data..."

Meanwhile, in Soul Society...

Ryouta frowned as streams of data began filling the portable computer screens that they had set up around the portal. "Strange...the portal appears to be one-way; or at least I would hypothesize that. I would think that the Hollows would love an easy way such as this to get into Soul Society. So I would assume that hordes of Hollows are not streaming through...because they can't. Either that or they don't want to..." Ryouta sat down and rubbed his face thoughtfully. "What reason could anyone have to create a one-way portal between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo? No Shinigami in their right mind wants to visit that awful place."

"There is a motive for blocked gates between the Human World and Soul Society, though..."
said Ryouta. "Without Shinigami entering the Human World, the Hollows have free reign there...so from that perspective, it makes sense that the Hollows are behind this. But I don't understand how they could set up a barrier between the Human World and Soul Society. And furthermore, I don't understand why they would set up a portal between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo if they were behind this- it simply gives us easy access to the perpetrators...this is very confusing."

He sighed in frustration and threw himself backward, landing on the ground with a loud thump. "Perhaps...I wonder if I could get into contact with any of the Shinigami currently deployed in the Human World. And I want some Division members to go through that portal and gather data...when it's safe, anyway. Get me a line to Shinigami in the Human World and in Hueco Mundo!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Kuro felt his strike against Jacques hit square in the back. As his blow tore through the armor that protected the arrancar his bare fingertips, the only bit of his hand unclothed by his gauntlet, lightly pressed to Jacques's skin. At the moment of contact, Kuro felt a slight uncomfortable feeling as he sensed a darker, foreign reiatsu within his hand. The feeling quickly faded, but left Kuro wondering if Jacques had managed to do something to him the moment he was hit.

I'd better finish this up.

Still absorbing the power from the sky, Kuro shunpoed down to Jacques's prone form in the sand. He looked every bit dead. Kuro couldn't even sense any traces of spirit power coming from his corpse. Just to make sure, Kuro extended a sharp blade of spirit power from his right gauntlet and swiped it through the corpse's neck, severing the head from its body. But even with this assurance, Kuro still felt like something was wrong.

That was too easy. The Sekkou I fought in the past wouldn't go down that easily....especially when a suit of armor took the force of my attack first. This has got to be a trick.

Kuro thought back to the feeling he'd felt when his fingers made contact with Jacques's skin. It wasn't impossible that this was a setup. Looking over the rest of the fight, Kuro decided that these feelings of dread didn't have enough evidence to worry about right now. Kaiyo seemed to be handling the other arrancar just fine for now, so Kuro turned his attention to the hollow horde fighting the rest of the shinigami.

Kuro leapt into the sky again and absorbed more of the abundant energy from the surrounding space. Hueco Mundo was the perfect place for his bankai, the air thick with overflowing energy to be used. Gathering the acquired and now condensed power into his hands, Kuro scanned the fight beneath him. He lightly grinned as he thought of a way to deal with the hollow forces.

"Issui style, Torrent!"

Kuro began to thrust and pull back his arms continuously at an incredible rate, throwing punches down into the empty space between him and the battlers. With each punch he fired a quick, concentrated energy blast down from his position at a different hollow. His aim had to be precise as to not hit any shinigami. His attacks rained down on the desert sands, eliminating dozens of hollows every moment. When he stopped his assault to take a small rest, the shinigami had been given a larger advantage, their enemies' numbers reduced dramatically.

(ooc: Though Kuro's talent is speed, his zanpakuto has given him a mastery of spirit power, having to utilize it in many ways during his development. That's how he was able to sense Jacques's power in the venom. The feeling in his hand disappeared as the venom dispersed through his blood and Jacques's reiatsu became less concentrated and more spread out.)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Shikuro shaked his head gently.
"Not at all... they should've been here some time ago though it seemes its only endless stream of hollows..."
Shikuro then slowly moves to the edge of the roof looking down into the streets, keeping a watch for hollows nearby not seeing any at the moment.
"But either way... we can't afford staying still for very long... The hollows are moving pretty fast, though it also seemes this ain't exactly the strong hollows around... whic I find weird... Though as if they didn't expect that much resistance..."
Shikuro shaked the feeling of a hollow actually having the mind to plan such an attack so throughly, since that could be devastating.

(OCC: Dang you moved on Fast O.O
Edit forgot I was spoken too...)

Last edited by Shikuro on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Lavi looked over at him and moved to another edge to take a look out on the streets as well "you seem like you are a bit wounded, and with this amount of hollows I suggest we go somewhere to recover and wait for reinforcement" Lavi really hated having to say that, he would rather jump into the fray and fight his way trough the hollows, but here he could see that it would be clear suicide so the only way for them to survive would be to hide for a while so they could recover before trying to find out what the problem is.
Lavi stepped a bit back towards Shikuro "and yes it seems kind of weird that it is only the weak hollows, but I believe these are just the shock troopers, if we are not careful we will have a whole lot of menos grande on our back soon"

Last edited by Denno on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Kaiyo scoffed at the hollow's answer, speaking a mocking tone as she repeated his death glare, 'Cerberus, The Hound of Hell'. Kaiyo flash stepped to the side of the blue cero once more, her haori fluttering wildly as the blast swept through the air from behind her. Kaiyo rolled her eyes as her face fell to a more serious one, an almost annoyed sarcasm fluttering through her words 'Well fuck this then'. Kaiyo could already sense the battles going on around her. The colliding reiatsu's of a battlefield seemed quite refreshing to the young girl.

Kaiyo swung her Zanpaktou horizontally in front of her, staring into the cold eyes of her opponent as she spoke, 'Bankai'. A familiar white sheet of light swept through the sand and across her opponent. Three golden stars appeared along her forearm as Kaiyo gripped her blade tighter, 'Out of courtesy, i'll let you have the first hit' she smirked, still grinning happily as her own power surged through her body, sparking and crashing as it escaped into the air around her. It had been far too long since Kaiyo had been able to use her Bankai. The short Captain slid her right foot backwards through the air, holding a strong combat stance as her reiatsu lashed into the air around her. Kaiyo's senses were blazing as she kept eye contact with the monster.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 am

Shikuro looked back at Lavi not really sure how to act on being hurt, he didn't really want to put out himself as being weak right now.
"A bit time to recover would be good... though I'd rather stay up here where we cann't exactly be taken by surprice cause of the viw of things, where in a building... we might just be attacked through a wall giving no warning..."
He then turns his gazeto the sky a bit i the distance seeing some sky rifts.
"If not even one or two gilligan might pop out... the masses for one to apear is thee and many more... though I haven't seen on be dropped yet..."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 pm

It seemed like a both good and bad idea Shikuro came with, but Lavi kind of doubted if it was smart "yes its true that we cant get surprised up here, but we are also sitting ducks up here, and way too easy to spot" Lavi looked over at the sky rifts "and with just us two in this world id wager that we got little chance of survival out in the open" Lavi shake his head a bit and looks off into the distance "lets take ten minutes to recover, and then find out what we will do"
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Cerberus began to laugh hysterically at the release of the Captains Bankai. Not because he thought it was weak, but because he thought it seemed powerful. He loved the thrill of battle, at least sometimes, and looked forward to fighting this Captain at full strength. "BEAR YOUR FANGS! Infierno Los Lobos!" and with that his massive hunk of metal that he called his Zanpakutou exploded, causing the sand to rise. As the sand fell, it revealed Cerberus's true form. A man with wolf like features including long dog ears, claws, fur covering his forearms, and his legs completely and of course a wolfs tail. He wore an plate of armor over his right shoulder and his left knee, and a sash around his waste. He carried a three and a half foot long straight sword in his right hand, which seemed much less threatening than his previous weapon. he smiled at the Captain revealing his enlarged canines and spoke, "come forth, Caine!"

Suddenly a large red wolf with nine tails and black tribal markings appeared before Cerberus. He howled loud enough for all of the nearby hollow and Shinigami to hear. Caine, the red wolf quickly charged towards the Captain bearing its fangs, and as it drew near to her, it whiped all of its tails behind it firing nine dark red Cero at once which propelled it forward at an incredible speed. It opened its mouth and released another dark red Cero, however the speed at which Caine was travelling was faster than the Cero that he fired causing it to envelop him. The Cero did not harm Caine due to the fact that it was his own, however it made Caine in to a living meteor of sorts heading straight for the Captain at incredible speed.

Cerberus would use Sonido above the Captain and Caine, extending his left arm down towards the Captain firing his own blue Cero at the Captain. This attack would cover most of the ground behind the Captain thanks to the angle of the attack which would make both his Cero and Caine's charge very difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Kaoseu was in a mindless state, keeping only the sense of protection to everyone within his otherwise emotionless body. He kept tally of cut down Hollows in his mind, jumping and swinging his blades so fast they were invisible to the normal eye. He sliced through a large Hollow's mask and breathed, 263... and Flash Stepped midair, three Hollow's going up in a spray of blood before he reappeared as they disintegrated. He was about to Flash Step again when he felt another gritty Reiatsu coming from where Kaiyo's was. He turned towards where he felt the presence coming from and saw another Arrancar wielding a massive blade. He seemed to say something before there was a huge explosion and sand obscured the figure.

Kaoseu could feel Kaiyo's Reiatsu surging like a raging sea, even from this distance, and the combination of the new Reiatsu and hers was massively overwhelming. Kaoseu pressed forward and killed several more Hollows before realizing he had been tricked. He had been herded into a mass of larger Hollows, and then closed in. He looked around himself, grinning as he undid the bandages around his blades, tying them around his hands. He could feel the excitement building and his mind, and, quite possibly, his sanity, slipping as a large Hollow stepped forward.

"Hello White-Haired One. I am called Togiretogire Uyoku. I have been looking for you. You have 2 choices. The first, stay here, and fight until you die, or by some miraculous turn of events, you best me and all that I control. The second is to leave here and embrace what is to come. You will find me eventually, if you so wish to choose this option. The decision is yours, but you only have one chance. Name your choice now."

Kaoseu's mind absorbed all the words that had been said to him, but his instincts won over his mind in this decision. Suddenly, he was gone,and half the Hollow, mostly the small ones, burst with blood and slashes, then disentigrated. Kaoseu reappeared in front of another Hollow and was spinning like a top, his blades slicing through it's mask like a hot knife through butter. He disappeared again and all but 3 Hollows went up in sprays of blood. These last three consisted of Togiretogire Uyoku and two Hollow that hadn't moved from his side. Kaoseu let his mind regain control as he actually looked over the Hollows.

Togiretogire Uyoku was human sized and looked completely human in appearance. Upon closer inspection, Kaoseu realized that this "Hollow" was human, or for the most part, as well as that it was a female. She was dressed in what looked almost like bone plating, but was more than likely protective armor, and had long, aqua blue hair that reached to her waist. He thought he caught a glimpse of a blade from one side of her back, but she shifted to where Kaoseu believed it to be his imagination. Her mask was odd as well. It had a sort of spiraling striation that was tinted blue starting from the top right corner of her left eye and going to the bottom right corner of her jaw. It was only after a moment that Kaoseu realized something; She was a Vizard.

His guard went up and his instincts screamed at him to flee, but he couldn't. He watched and waited to see what would happen. His patience paid off, but also left him confused.

"Very well. I shall see you soon. As I said... Embrace what is to come. I will tell you more once you have accomplished this task... Assuming you survive. Aijo... Kirai... Finish him off." said Togiretogire Uyoku. The Hollow on either side of the female Vizard shrieked loudly, then the shrieks fell into chuckles of glee and maddening insanity. Kaoseu stood still as Togiretogire disappeared, but left a whisper in the air. "Tell no one of this... Or when next we meet... I will kill you myself..." With the final word, the two Hollows, Aijo and Kirai, launched themselves forward at Kaoseu, huge wings extending from their backs and long talons slicing through the air.

Kaoseu muttered to himself under his breath. He disappeared and Aijo went up in a spray of blood down its mask. It didn't pierce all the way through and Kaoseu had to dodge as Aijo swung at him. Kaoseu swung his arm in a a wide arc and lopped off Aijo's arm, then finished the cut through the Hollow's mask.

Kaoseu reappeared facing Kirai and grinned wickedly as the Hollow shouted filth at him, spouting about killing him to avenge the death of his brother and then devouring his soul. Kaoseu didn't wanna hear it and disappeared again, and Kirai's wings fell to the sand in a spray of blood. There was an inhuman shriek of pain and Kirai whirled around, only to have his arms meet the same fate as his wings. Kaoseu grew tired of the continued screaming and ended Kirai the same way as his brother. He then turned and caught a glimpse of Hageshii slashing through students and Hollow alike, then disappeared behind the Shinigami.

"Draze, leave, NOW!" he shouted angrily and waited for the Shinigami to leave. He then looked to Hageshii. "What the HELL are you doing?!?!" he cried, ready to strike down his friend if push came to shove. Kaoseu was in a whirl of all the things that had been goin on recently, the warning from the Vizard, his lapse in sanity, and now this? He had no clue what to make of it, but just went with the flow of things, keeping an eye out for Kaiyo and the other.s
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Hageshii looked down at Draze as he mouthed his kido. Hageshii's face became barren or without expression. Hageshii glanced at Kaoseu and motioned with his head to follow as he turned and rushed to the other side of the sand dune avoiding Draze's kido on the otherside of the hill.

"How unamusing."

Hageshii again began to run. He ran without break hoping kaoseu would pursue him. Suddenly he heard a voice in his head. "What are you doing?!" It shouted "You must stay and fight! Your comrades need you." "They are no longer my comrades, but mere beings that exist like you and I." "Oh, so you're a coward." It mocked "If a coward, is what you will call me so be it. Although, you are a part of me so what does that make you? Since you can't do anything nor will you do anything, I think that makes you a chicken shit." "Then what is it you plan to do? Find a way into the world of the living?" "You're half right. I plan to find a way to the the world of living, and that is where I plan to become stronger. There I can become strong without anyone on my back or giving me a grade. I don't need these fools comanding me around. If anything I plan on staying here in Heuco Mundo and train with these worthless hollows until I can go without trouble to the world of the living." "Well if you plan on becoming strong enough to live without bother it would just be best to fall on that blade of yours. If you want to become stronger you should just have stayed with them-" "Shut up" Hageshii interrupted "Be quiet I have something I need to do before I enter the world of the living."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Kaoseu paled as he listened to Hageshii speak. He knew he was communicating with his Zanpakuto, but what he was speaking was madness... Abandon Soul Society..? There was no way that Hageshii, still an Academy Student, could survive on his own...

"I swear, if I get killed for this... You're going to the world of the living, now, and I'm going to take you there. Don't say a word unless you wish to die. Unless that thing you need to do can be done quickly, hurry it up. You have 5 minutes..." Kaoseu said. He wasn't turning his back on his words, and not on his friend. Hageshii obviously had his own reasons for leaving, and if Kaoseu was forced to as well, so be it... He whirled around, swinging the bandage of the blade rapidly and sawing an incoming Hollow in half. "GO!" he shouted to Hageshii as he contitnued taking down Hollow, never moving from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 pm

"How rude." Hageshii stated without emotion. Hagesii took note of a larger group of hollows heading away fromt he group of shinigami and follwed them. He surpressed what little spritual pressure he had and tailed them no longer caring to check for Kaoseu. As the hollows rushed toward one direction Hageshii caught a glimpse of it. A small gap in what apperead to be a large mountain of sand. The gap was an odd shade of purple. It had a slight hew of green and seemed like it was shrinking and then enlarging and a slow and unsteady pace. Almsot as though it was pulsating.

Hageshii turned around and took his time heading back to Kaoseu. "Kaoseu, what is it you want to do with the rest of this existance of yours? What will you do for this eternity?" "Now you've lost it! You plan on bringing him with you? What good is he? I watched you beat him." The voice in Hageshii's head spoke. "He has his worth, and we have similars goals. He and I are familar." Hageshii thought to himself. "I thought you said they weren't your comrades." "They aren't they are nothing to me. He isn't them. He has potential. Skill and cunning, speed and wisdom. He isn't very powerful, but he could be." "Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" The voice burst into a fit of laughter inside Hageshii's mind as they mentally conversed. "You think this moron is capable of anything?" It asked between laughs. "Your doubt proves he is useful. Now be silent I must here his answer. If he answers me wrong will you help me kill him? To prove his worthlessness?" "Glady" the voice said with a dark and cheerful tone to its voice
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Kaoseu Flash Stepped to Hageshii as soon as he moved 10 feet away, and repeated this as they progressed. When he caught up, again, Kaoseu was caught off guard. He stood stark still and sealed any Reiatsu he was releasing, making it almost an absolute 0. He walked to Hageshii and looked him in the eye.

"To survive. To grow stronger... And do not speak of me as if I am weak. I know you feel as if you beat me, but it is wise for one to feel the defeat of battle, as I needed to learn. You just happened to be the lucky weakling that got to feel badass in our spar. So do not defy or doubt me, or I will kill you myself.. Through the opening... If I join you soon, then I'll be there. If I don't hide yourself, and keep a lookout for my Reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Kuroi had shunpo'ed out, not looking away to the arrancar as he released.

He had Saroki in his arms, and he was by a portal, not by the one where he came in, and set Saroki down, this place was seemingly deserted, as the captains spiritual pressures drew more than his own and Saroki's did, and that and Saroki was barely emiting spiritual pressure, more hollows were heading this way though, his own probably attracting them.

Kuroi stood and saw Kaoseu holding them off while a student, suddenly they broke past and they conversed, Kuroi stood and fired a quick hado 13, battering them away, at least for awhile.

"Hey, Kaoseu! Bring your friend and help me out!!!"

Kuroi went back to healing saroki, her life was sustaining itself but she was in bad shape...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 pm

ooc: idk if there are ppl in the Human World, but if so, their communicators ring too

"We've got a signal, Captain!" one of Ryouta's subordinates called out. "We'll try to patch you through right now- we've located both Captains Kaiyo and Kuro out in Hueco Mundo."

"Good. Let's see what they have to say..." Ryouta mentally prepared a few questions he wanted to ask both Captains. Unfortunately, there was not much information he could gather from either Captain. He just wanted to know whether it would be safe for him and some subordinates to go out and bring equipment to the other side to gather more information.

To be honest, he wasn't sure what he'd say to the Shinigami in the Human World. He'd just have to make do. Both Kaiyo's and Kuro's communicators ring.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Deep within the Menos forest, Jacques nursed his wounds. He was moving quickly, taking out small fry Hollow and Adjuchas to replenish his reiatsu reserves while he returned to Las Noches through a secret underground passageway known only to Arrancars. There he would get a new suit, perhaps even a quick shower, and then head back out to deal with those fools who dared trespass.

He would go in disguise as one of the weaker Shinigami and sneak up to the blond haired Captain. And then, he would disable her, and laugh at Kuro as he succumbed to Jacques's venom. Yes...to see Kuro's look of despair as all he cared about collapsed would be very enjoyable. And of course, it would serve to nurse Jacques's bruised ego as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaiyo held stance as the hollow released it's true from. In truth, Kaiyo was slightly more apprehensive about it. Kaiyo could already feel the adrenaline shooting around her body, sparking through her nerves and muscles at an alarming rate. It was exhillerating. The large wolf roared loudly, giving Kaiyo the time to grip her blade tighter. Here it comes. A manic smile was strewn along the Captain's face. The wolf rushed forwards, shooting several Dark Cero's at the girl. Kaiyo swung her blade around in front of her, aiming specifically to deflect the blasts. Kaiyo couldn't cut through through straight on, so she had to get the right kind of slice on it, just to shoot it off around her. The girl clutched tightly to her Zanpaktou handle, both hands throbbing gently at the power behind each of the fired Cero's. The scorched sand below the Captain seemed to fly up whenever the strikes ricocheted onto it.

An alarm rang loudly in the girl's mind when the wolf monster opened it's mouth, still charging as Cerberus vanished as well. 'Shit shit shit shit shit'. Kaiyo growled slightly, her mind pushing through her possibilities faster than her words could pour from her mouth. Still, Kaiyo would kick herself later for not being alert enough to react differently. Kaiyo's eyes glazed over slightly, the impending doom seeming to slow down for a second, perhaps a result of her increasing amount of adrenaline, or just a trick of her mind. Whatever it was, didn't last long. It was just a moment, a short fluttering moment, where Kaiyo decided what she needed to do. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado 73. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!". Kaiyo spoke so quickly she doubted anything would even happen. Still, the girl moved her hands apart, one aimed above to where the hollow had landed, and one in front of her, to where the wolf cannon ball was about a metre away from her.

It wasn't exactly orthodox to do so, but kaiyo shut her eyes. The girl had never exactly been known for using Kidou, but enough training had somewhat meant she was a lot more proficient that she had been, still, it was never her preferred form of combat. The moved her head away. Not wanting to watch her impending doom. The two blue lights exploded from her palms, crashing into the two Cero's with a thunderous roar of energy. Kaiyo looked back as soon as she felt the attacks. Somehow, she hadn't been killed, but the energy that had swirled up the nearby sand was still whistling around the air, so she couldn't see if she'd landed a hit or not.

Regardless, she wasn't dead. Kaiyo moved her left hand back onto her Zanpaktou handle. Letting out a quick sigh of relief as she followed through with her attack. Flash stepping quickly through the dust to where said, 'Hound of Hell' had been. Kaiyo sliced quickly downwards against the hollow, aiming at his left shoulder. The girl brought her blade back up, in a single fluid motion, aiming a strike upwards. Kaiyo continued her rampage of slices for a moment longer, until she heard a faint static in her ear. Of all the bloody times to call her.

The Captain flash stepped away from Cerberus. 'What the hell is it?' she screamed, quickly pressing against her ear piece as a background static rumbled through her head. Kaiyo held her combat stance, figuring the guy would take his chance to attack her again. 'I'm a tad busy right now!' she snapped down to the 12th squad, communication was back online, but Kaiyo wasn't paying much attention to who or what was talking through her ear-piece to her. Kaiyo made note to keep her wits about her, and her senses sharp. If she'd landed a hit on Cerberus, he'd sure as hell be feeling it right now. Still, in the back of her mind she could still sense her friend's reiatsu's, dwindling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next