The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)

Go down 
+16
Haroku5
Hageshii Yasuragi
Pajaro
Kaoseu Enjel
Sakon Ikeda
Kaiyo
frost
Saroki
Endarkened
Shikuro
Shinji Hirako
Hadoland
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Darkness
Marlamin1
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) Empty
PostSubject: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Beep Beep. Beep Beep.

"Hunh? It's two in the morning, who could be paging me at this hour?"
The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) Text
"So much for getting a good night's rest..." Hajime got up off of his bed and slipped on his sandals, yawning in the process. He strode across his bedroom over to the attached bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet.

"One of these days I'm going to file for a transfer out of the city..."

He opened up a small, orange pill bottle that sat in the center of the cabinet and dumped a small green pill out into his hand. Grabbing a glass from the counter beside the sink, Hajime filled it up with water from the sink.

"Cheers honey, I'm off to work." He smiled into the bedroom at the figure of his sleeping wife. He took the pill and had his spirit forced out of his body by the replacement mod soul. "Don't try anything with my wife or I'll kill you Kon-No-Musuko..." The mod soul smiled a big goofy grin that looked odd on Hajime's face. Musuko climbed back into bed with Hajime's wife as the soul reaper phased out of the room.

The cell phone he'd been carrying was left on his body, leaving no way for him to receive the following message. One that could have possibly saved the man's life...
The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) Text2
The howls of Hollows from all directions of the city filled the air, seemingly tens of dozens of Hollows began appearing from out of the air. They cried out as a predator does before a hunt, beginning to prey on souls and humans alike...

"Dear god!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Clack, Clack, Clack, Clack...
"Emergency Alert. There have been reports of several large scale attacks in the world of the living. All squad members report to your Captains immediately."

Clack, Clack, Clack, Clack...
"Emergency Alert..."

"Alright men! Captain Yoshi is tied up in a briefing so as Vice-Captain you shall be reporting to me during this alert. As the investigation squad we are to accompany Squad Elven and Squad Two to the Human World and try to stop the flow of incoming Hollows. If necessary kill any Hollows that get in your way, anyone deemed suspicious or hostile are to be captured and brought in for interrogation. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!" The men and women of all of the squads scrambled to here their superiors give orders, the word would be passed down to those who'd shown up late. Shinigami from several different squads lined up at the senkai gates, awaiting transport... Transport that never came...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Captain Commander!" A young fifth seat of Squad One rushed into the Captain Commander's main quarters. "All hell has broken loose! The senkai gates have been blocked and the ranks are beginning to panic! The number of Shinigami already in the Human World is minimum at best! What would you have us do?"

In the Human World, alarms began to go off. Fire alarms, burglar alarms, even bomb sirens sounded in the twilight hours. Word had spread through the ranks of the Quincy quickly; anyone with a strong bow arm was sent out to combat the massive swarm of foes. Everyone else was to protect the head quarters by any means necessary...

Humans scattered everywhere, some running for shelter, some for their loved ones. Though not all humans were oblivious to the true happenings in the world. Some of the more spiritually attuned have noticed the occurrences, large beast-like creatures praying on humans, tearing them limb from limb. Word had even gotten to the Spiritual Containment Squad, though whilst still in their early stages of development, organizing a retaliation to such an enormous force seemed impossible at best...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 am

Kuroi had rushed to the 3rd squad meeting room using shunpo to find the Vice Captain already breifing, and sending people out the door...

"11th seat Kuroi Sora Reporting for duty!"
"Good, Your with me we will be deploying imdietatly as soon as the..."

Kuroi started heading torward the senkai gate, but was suddenly stopped by a large amount of shinigami, probably the whole of 3rd squad, The captain spoke up, Instantly silencing the chorus of panicked voices...

"SILENCE!!!, Thank you, Now this is an obvious problem, the Gate is blocked, however that perhaps means others are not, I will quickly check, however, you are to seperate into your assigned groups and stay silent until my return..."

Kuroi observed as the captain used shunpo to run off to another assembly area, but Kuroi could just feel it in the air, the panic, Kuroi was sure all the squads were stuck here, and this was a problem... For the shinigami at least...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 am

Ri had been far away from the Seireitei mediating on top of the mountain plateau, communicating with his Zanpakuto. When the alarm sounded Ri was alter but not by the sound of the alarm but the sudden release of many Shinigami’s spirit pressure due to the panic the alarm caused.

It only took him a few flashsteps to reach the Seireitei and join a group of his fellow squadmates. He found out the situation and was shocked. He followed the majority of his squad ready to travel to the world of the living when or rather if the order was given but when he arrived the issue with the unresponsive gate came apparent.

From what he heard the living world was going to become front of a far they should not see or act in but will suffer the consequences of this war none the less. Ri knew the amount of shinigami in the living world at any given time was fairly low but hopefully the quincys and perhaps bounts can hold the line long enough of the rank of shinigami to arrive
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Kuro was disturbed from a session of light meditation, used to exercise his spirit power control, when the alerts began to come in. Remaining calm, but swift, he left his office and stood on the open grounds of the second squad, making himself visible for members to report to him. One of the Onmitsukido members from the Reversal Counter Force flash stepped in front of him on one knee.

"Captain Akarui. The living world is under heavy attack from hollow forces and transport between the Seireitei and the living world has been blocked by some unknown measure. All attempts to send backup have been unsuccessful. We can't open the gate. The squads are in near panic trying to find a way to back up the few shinigami in the living world."

Kuro frowned as he listened to this report. "Are we still able to communicate with the shinigami in the living world?"

"Yes sir. We are still able to contact them with the soul phone."

"Then have somebody send them a message that they're going to have to hold the hollows off with little hope of relief forces. They will have to hold off the hollows themselves, or ally themselves with other spiritual beings like quincies and super humans."

As Kuro finished this order, another member of the Onmitsukido appeared, out of breath. It seemed that he'd been running and flash stepping continuously to reach Kuro.

"C-Captain. A strange gate has been spotted over the west Seireitei gate. A few guards went to investigate it, but none have come back out. We fear that it may be linked to Hueco Mundo."

Kuro's eyes flashed with shock, but at the same time...hope. He began walking in the direction of the West Gate, shouting out orders to his squad members who were still in a state of apparant heightened stress.

"Remain calm! Spread out and relay the informating we have to the remaining members of the Gotei! Include that I am putting together a group of volunteers to investigate and possibly make use of this strange portal. If it's the only transportation out of the soul society, then we may as well use it. Now go!"

Kuro flash stepped away from his squad grounds and began making his way to the West Gate with haste. At the same moment, the squad members regrouped and, after getting the informating from the two members who had reported to Kuro, dispersed leaving the second squad grounds barren.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 pm

As immense spiritual pressure flooded the Quincy the chopsticks that were once in his hand were dropped under the suffocating force. What in the name of god was happening to create such a disturbance, such force! Not even twenty Quincy simultaneously crushing Hollow bait was enough to entice so many of the beasts into showing themselves! Many more hypothesis entered the Quincy's mind and were dismissed just as quickly as they had been formulated. The Quincy was so deep in thought in fact that he hardly noticed his phone ring, but as soon as he read the caller ID he feared answering.

The caller ID was a secret alias that masked the Quincy order, one that changed so often that Hadoland had often had trouble keeping up. However, he eventually picked up and almost instantly regretted his decision. His ears were met with perhaps the strangest message he had ever received from his superiors.

"A Hollow army has arrived, go downtown and obliterate every single Hollow you can, you shall have no reinforcements as they are tied up with more violent districts of Karakura, do your best and try not to die."

The voice of his Sensei rang through his ears, try not to die? Was the situation so dire that there was such a heavy risk for even members of the Quincy order? Hadoland stood up at first unsure of what he should do, he was young, he didn't want to die just yet. This selfish thought however was wiped from his mind and he slowly stretched each and every limb. The window to his apartment was already open, and replacing the net to keep out insects took hardly a second. The Quincy stepped out onto the ledge and focused whatever Reiatsu he possessed into his already strong legs. He quickly leaped to the nearest roof and instantly covered his ears. Every alarm possible was blaring, if that annoyance weren't enough, the blood curdling screams of people breathing their last and the bone chilling roars of the Hollow drowned out such meager means of warning.

The Quincy swore in anger and began to leap from rooftop to rooftop to reach his destination. The only comfort he could cling to was his lack of experience when compared to his brethren. Surely if they were spread thin enough that he would have to go defend an entire section of the city alone it meant that his skill would be sufficient to handle the few measly Hollow in the area. Lord oh lord was he in for a big surprise.

The young man halted on the roof just outside his destination, astounded by the sheer destruction and chaos that the Hollow had caused, that however, wasn't what nearly made his heart cease its pattern right there and then. His eyes widened in horror as he finally realized just how many of the beasts there were, just how many lives they had already devoured. Hadoland clenched his fist, he probably wouldn't make it out of his alive, but if he was going to die, he may as well take as many of the bastards he could with him. The Quincy's silvery bow finally formed and all noise was blocked out. It was time to strike.

Ready.

Aim.

Fire.

OOC: Bad, but it's better than my other posts, happy about that. Smile

Last edited by Hadoland on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Shinji was taking a nap when he had heard the alram go off.Shinji lifted his head up and said what the hell is going on around this place I cant even get some sleep without something big going on.Shinji then got out off bed and grabed his zanpactou and headed to where evrybody was at.There Shinji saw his fellow squad mate Ri who was just transferd over to the tenth squad.Shinji walked up to him and ask what the hell is going on around here and why is everybody standing rite here I hope it's nothing to bad.Shinji hope it was nothing to bad and that he wont have to fight very much seeing that he dislike's fighting now.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Shikuro was sitting at a lake, in his gigai, letting his eyes pass from the wateronto his cellphone, keeping a watch over the detected hollow attackes that would possibly imense in the time their is passing right now.
He started to feel bored putting his cell to the side letting his eyes run out on the water. though his chosen time too relax alittle had coem at a worst time possible as behind him alarms and other noicy things started to break the silence.

His cell suddenly rang he picked it up as fast as he could, looking a bit shocked over the signs, seeing this seemed so surereel it couldn't possibly happen just out of nowhere, nothing could've prepaired annyone for something like this.
He reaches down grabbing a pill letting himself jump out of the shell being a gigai standing in his shinigami uniform, now looking in the dirrection of the attack sight. Setting off, his cell also left with his gigai. The Mod soul just stairing with sad eyes at the lake, looking so emtionly like filled in some sort of grief.

(OCC: Well I'm starting as one of the few Soul Reapers in the real world, stated the same thing, when signing up)
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

Draze now had a huge headache. He had been in bed, but had been straining to find the faint whisps of reitsu from students who practised stealth movements in the academy, and had been very successfull the entire night. He was tracing the 8th student he had found, trying to recognize the signature, when he felt a massive force slam into his senses. It was akin to looking for a candle in the distance when someone sticks a camera flash before your very eyes. As the pounding reitsu, followed by the clacking of the alarm, washed over Soul Society, Draze tossed and turned in his bed from the painfull pressure of the reitsu. He ended up rolling off the bed-sheets, and crashed into the wall close by, which didn't help.
A the pounding on the door of his spartan room at the academy, worsened the already dreadful night.
"Draze Borion! Report to the main Hall!" a panicked and overtly loud voice called, before running footsteps indicated the speaker had left.

Draze, clutching his pounding head, stumbled into the main Hal, and filed into rank amongst the few other studnets, about 20 in all. They were all, like Draze, in the final year of their academy training, and were obviously the best of the available students.
"So what am I doing here?" draze thought to himself.
The instructors up front, who had all been huddled together, broke apart, and one began to speek.
"Students! It is grave times when we must rely on our budding shinigami to aid the defense of our home, but that time has come. A massive wave of Hollows have entered the real world, while the senkai gates are closed. The research and development department is searching for another method to travel there, or to circumnavigate the existing blockage on the gates. They report that they are near success. We need to enter the human world as fast as possible, and provide support to the forces already there. Remember your training, and god-speed."
With that, he left the hall using shunpo, no doubt to see if there was a way he could escape being called to the battle.

As the wait grew, and the weight grew, Draze grew more and more tense. He did not want to be here, but for some reason he could not understand why. He understood he must kill Hollows, and had no aversion to doing so. yet, he felt a desire to return to the safety of his room.
He touched his zanpakotu, and began meditating until the order to mobolise was given.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 am

Saroki had already head out before most of the other shinigami, wide awake and ready for action. She knew the dangers of this mission, but it was a state of emergency all over Seireitei, so, she didn't have a choice. Saroki had been briefed over the phone, given clear orders to report to the west senkai gate.

And so, Saroki did just that; She traveled to the west gate, arriving before anyone else did, and what she saw, shocked her. To say the least. A giant portal above the gate, looked as though it was a portal to Hueco Mundo, but. Hueco Mundo? She had heard the stories, but, she never saw the place in person. She was told that it was a dangerous place full of hollows, of all classes. Menos, Adjuchas, And...Vasto Lordes....

Saroki looked around, this could be her only chance to see Hueco Mundo, but still. She must follow orders, if she didn't...It would probally mean the lives of her bretheren, and that she could not allow. Saroki shunpo'ed up the gate, she climbed as far as she could up the tower, wondering if hollows could enter through the portal.

Saroki touched the portal with her right index finger, a weird, liquid like substance pushed against her finger, it was odd. Cold, and sleek. Saroki sat down on the gate, waiting for further orders; Although, it was pretty clear. Enter the portal and kill as many hollows as possible, either that or use the portal to reach the real world. Which didn't make much sense, but she couldn't argue, the soul societey has pulled off some impossible tasks before.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 am

(OOC: Alright! Bad ass everybody!)

Kurama had been sleeping, like most of the other Shinigami before the alerts sounded. Once he'd heard the message being announced, dread filled him. It had never been heard of before, that any travel between the Soul Society and the World of the Living should be blocked. Kurama leaped out of bed, sensing that everyone else within his squad was already doing the same. His friend Ri, who had recently been transferred into the open eleventh seat, was not to be found in his room. Kurama threw on his robe top as he ran out of his own room, Darcius Aisu in hand...

The alert stated that we were to report to our captains, though he sensed that Captain Yoshi was elsewhere in the Seireitei. Instead his fellow squad members seemed to be heading towards their vice-captain for orders.

“As the investigation squad we are to accompany Squad Elven and Squad Two to the Human World and try to stop the flow of incoming Hollows. If necessary kill any Hollows that get in your way, anyone deemed suspicious or hostile are to be captured and brought in for interrogation. Is that understood?"

“Yes sir!” Kurama chimed in with the others as they were finishing being briefed for the mission at hand. He noticed Ri standing in line at the Senkai Gate, behind a few odd members of the squad. They were filing in behind him, without any particular order. Unseated members and seated officers stood out-of-rank in line before him. Taking the initiative, Kurama ordered them all to re-line up in order of rank, highest to lowest. This would put the most experienced fighters in front in case the mission called for immediate melee, which is what he expected to happen...

He took his own place behind the fifth seat, who nodded his appreciation to the one of the newest officers in their ranks. They continued to wait for the gates to open and allow for them to be transported into battle, though they never did....

This mission had just gotten a lot more serious...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am

Finally the hour of the hollows had come. Well Kuro was in the human world as the bomb siren began to sound and she could feel all the different kind of spiritual presser appeared out of no were in the city she could also see some Sky rife suddenly opening and then hollows began to emerge from them.

It didn’t take long for her to begin hunting the humans, they were running for the lives towards shelters in a panic so it was the easy meal she could get in years to come, well and it was now she saw her chance to get away with anything. Kuro was fast to jump down from here usual spot at the corner shop and begin taking down the poor humans one after another and then devour them at the spot as fast as possible in the middle of the streets of course, while other Hollows were doing the same

(hope it sound okay)
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm

As Kuro made his way to the West Gate, his squad was quickly carrying out his orders. Members of the second squad rushed through the Seireitei with amazing speed brought on by the severity of the situation. By the time Kuro had made it to the gate, every group of assembled shinigami in the squad grounds and by the Senkai gates had been informed of the mysterious portal at the West Gate and Kuro's call for volunteers to explore it.

Kuro himself saw Saroki at the West Gate. Walking over, he called out, "Be patient Saroki-san. We will be using that gate, but it might be a good idea to wait for others first. We don't know what could be waiting for us on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Kaiyo had arrived late, the chaos of it all had distracted her speedy arrival, when the sea of unseated and uncertain had descended upon her with panicked questions. The announcement however, had exlpained everything she needed to know. Kaiyo rolled her eyes in annoyance as the unseated squad members rushed towards her with futher questions, the Captain smiled lightly, ruffling the back of her hair with her right hand for a moment longer before she vanished. Done with waiting, Kaiyo flash stepped over to the general meeting area of the Senkai gate. The girl cursed inwardly as soon as she saw the damn thing, it was blocked, brilliant.

Kaiyo could already hear the rumblings of the portal around the western gate. A spark of enthusiam lit up the Captains face as she tuerned around. Seriously, it was likely every shinigami in the world had decided that amongst the chaos they'd swarm to a Captain for guidance. It was annoying. The girl rubbed her hands against her face in annoyance, the wide eyed shinigami moving closer. The final straw was the one who tried to shake the Captain by her shoulders; who even does that?

Kaiyo snarled in anger, kicking the unlucky panicker as soon as he tried tio move her shoulders; the girl flew backwards into a crowd as Kaiyo shouted loudly. 'The passage to the human world is blocked! All my squad members can follow me to the portal by the western wall. Everyone else! Either follow me if you actually want to fight, or head back to your Captain for further instructions. Got it?!'. The shinigami looked at least scared enough to bugger off and leave Kaiyo alone, aside from of course her squad members that had decided to stay, and a few others.

Kaiyo stood still as a second squad guy appeared behind her, panting heavily as he whispered into the Captain's ear. The girl nodded briefly as the guy vanished again. Kaiyo smirked lightly, speaking loudly to the group around her, 'We got some 2nd squad company as well i guess' . Kaiyo wasn't annoyed Kruo had beaten her to the new portal, simply excited she could get a decent fight in. Kaiyo nodded slightly to the group around her as she flash stepped over to the Western gate. It was still there though, that worry, the mild anxiety of people being injured back in the real world, and Kaiyo not being able to help. That thought was shrugged off quickly, back to the focus, get the focus, win the fight, everything else will work fine..

Kaiyo appeared next to Saroki, sitting on top of the portal with a vaguely mischievous smirk. The blonde girl smiled with a faint wave over to Kuro as well. As the troops began to assemble. Kaiyo's smile flashed brightly, her eyes scanning over the assembling troops with a jumping exhileration. 'From hueco Mundo could we find a way back to the real world?...Or some decent fights' she thought out-loud for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Ri was standing ready with the rest of the squad ten at one of the Senkai gates , by the looks of the situation he’d gathered that the gates were block which only made the situation worse as when their brothers in aim in the living world fall then the hollows will be going after the souls of the living world.

A member of the Onmitsukido flash stepped beside the squad then already kneeling on one knee. This caught the squad’s attention and many turned their head to look as he started to speak.

He informed them of the current situation and then relayed Kuro’s message for volunteers. Ri immediately turned his head to the vice-Captain who seemingly understood and have Ri a nod.

Coming Kurama?” Ri said as he flash stepped and began following the Onmitsukido back to Kuro. He wasn’t sure why but when asked for volunteers Ri’s had was always first in the air ,perhaps he had a large sense of duty or maybe he just like fighting.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Draze stood with the rest of the students, far behind the other shinigami, and stared at the huge dark portal. reitsu poured from it like water from a hole in a dam, and a stark and imposing landscape could be viewed from the other side.
Like all studnets, draze could only wait for orders. Normal shnigami could observe and move with some degree's of freedom around the gaping wound in reality, but the students had to stand in rank, taking orders from their instructors. At a word, they would draw their swords, and follow the shinigami, probably to their doom.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Saroki waved her hand down at Kuro in a dismissing manner, "Yeah yeah! Keep talkin'! This is a once in a life-time oppurtunity! I'm just....Excited!" Saroki said with a rebellious tone. Excitment, yeah, that was probally the word for her feelings right now. Here she was, in the middle of a huge crises, and a portal to Hueco Mundo right infront of her.

And who knew what was on the other side? Well, hollows of course, but what class? Mainly lower ranked ones. But you could probally find a adjuchas and maybe even a Vasto Lorde! Even though those type of hollows were way out of her league, she was still excited.

Saroki looked to Kaiyo, seeing the rather annoyed expression on her face. "Ah, I see you must've had some problems on your way here." Saroki said with a teasing tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 am

Shikuro had reached closer to the hollow appearings though he sought to hide around in the shades before moving further, the noise annoyed him alot though it kept the sounds of his own movement consealed. Even he could feel the reitsu going crazy around the town, hollows being everywhere so being able to sense wasn't really much help since you could proberly find the nearest hollow by just stepping out from hidding.

He waited though. for the first opening or careless hollow to bring its havock in his way, and so it did, a hollow proberly very new since it was mostly running around carelessly which indicates it couldn't have had much experince, which was just to Shikuro's luck, fighting anything else than newly formed hollows would be difficult as it is.

He waited till it got closer, unsheating his sword, which wasn't to be heard through all the alarms, siren's firealarms going on right now, then waited for the poor thing to carelessly look away where Shikuro then would leap forward running over to it from behind, then to the end, jumping up sending his slash directly down into the creatures mask, then rolling for the closest cover hoping no hostile targets had seen that.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 am

Kurama nodded, there wasn't much of a choice for him either. The thought of how many innocent people were being slaughtered just on the other side of those damned Senkai Gates, and the anticipation that was wrapping around him like a venomous snake, it sicked him to no end.

"I thought you'd never ask." He turned to his vice-captain, "Ku-Taicho! We would like to volunteer to aid Squad Two in their attempt to enter the portal. We have skill enough to hold our own and it would be wise to send a few members of the investigation squad in to collect information, should this turn out to be the portal to Hueco Mundo..."

The Vice-Captain thought it over for a few seconds then nodded, "Then those are your orders. Accompany Captain Akarui and his men through the portal. Return with any information you collect once all of this is over with."

"Yes sir!" Kurama replied, He flash stepped over to the West Gate, where other volunteers had already begun gathering, for further orders....
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Sakon had been standing on the same street corner he always did. Having had nothing to do for several hours, he allowed himself to nap against the front wall of a nearby building. There were no wondering souls, no strange Shinigami to bother him, and best of all, no Hollows...

The night was still young however, it was only midnight and it was quite possible that he'd be woken up by the blood curdling howl of a Hollow that had just arrived in the city. Tokyo was a big place, they say that it never really slept for there was always some one awake doing something. Rather that something was legal or not was neither here nor their for he was a Soul Reaper, not a cop...

Memories of the past few nights crept into his dreams, the boy that had been killed in the children's cemetery, and the Hollow that had gotten away from him. It angered him to no end thinking that the boy wouldn't be avenged. The beast's howl rung in his ears even now...

Though not only was hearing one Hollow's ear-piercing scream, but he thought he was starting to hear hundreds. Alarms began to sound, fire alarms, car alarms, even sirens that warned citizens of bombing raids... What kind of dream was this? His looked around to find people running throughout the street in front of him, some carrying children, other carrying stolen property. A brick was sent flying through a nearby store window, setting off yet another alarm as a few young teenagers climbed into an electronics store. This wasn't a dream... What the hell was going on here? Just then he began to sense a strong spiritual energy nearby, followed by a howl. A rather large hollow was charging through the street, smashing cars and lashing out at humans as they scrambled about in search of adequate shelter.

Sakon pulled out his zanpakuto and sprinted towards the oncoming creature. Sword in hand he leapt towards the creature's face, slashing through its snake-like tongue and rending one of its fangs from its mouth. The creature yelled in pain, swatting Sakon away with one massive, scaled arm. He was sent flying through the display window of a floral shop and slammed into the checkout counter with enough force to crack his spine. Luckily though, he only suffered an extremely large bruise to his right side and the feeling of intense pain in his rib cage. He'd be able to go on but it would take an immense amount of willpower to do so.

Sakon rose to his feet, using the counter as leverage. He pulled his zanpakuto out of the wall in which it had been dug from the landing. With his blade somewhat damaged, and his ribs screaming for him to rest, he continued out the door. He saw the behemoth attacking a small poverty-stricken family who was trying to flee the city. Without another thought, Sakon launched himself at the Hollow, crying out with all the anger and hatred he felt against the creatures, and drove his blade through the back of its head and out of its mouth. He pulled up on the blade and sliced through its mask, killing it and purifying it of its sins... Whether or not Sakon believed them worthy of redemption was a matter to be discussed at a later time...

Fear began to clutch him as he realized that there were hundreds more of the things crawling about the city, who knew what numbers laid elsewhere in the country. Where the hell were the Shinigami of the Seireitei?!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Kuroi and his team, which included the Vice Captain were to assist the second squad, but the team was modified, containing now only shunpo users. Luckily Kuroi had learned shunpo but still... it was abit sketchy, the captain had been ordered to stay but he and his new Vice Captain were on their way... They had all just show up to the gate, about a a dozen, every seat above him and his VC... Kuroi had high hopes for survival but low hopes for success... Kuroi noticed all the familar faces, even a few unfamilar ones, but still it was a great gathering, Kuroi waited as the Vice Captain, who he still didnt know the name of yet handed the written orders to Kuro-Taicho... Kuroi just stood waiting to enter hueco mundo...
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 am

Shinji was at the west gate with the rest of the Shinjigami.Shinji saw Kurama flash step over there,so he ran over to him and asked him Kurama is there anything you need me to do.Shinji said in a nice tone.Shinji was waiting for Kurama to give him an answer.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 am

The screams of humans on the wreath of death echoed almost trough the streets as they were getting tore apart by Hollows, only the alarms from the bomb sirens and burglaries alarms was enough to drown there screams in there sound, Mostly the hollows was attacking the Quincy or of cause hunting or devouring the humans at the caught tearing them limp from limp as they scream out for help.

Kuro had already caught her 7 human and was about to kill him and then devour him, standing upon his back while he was trying desperately to get op not know what was on him crying out for help. Kuro was just about to kill him as she saw something happing down the road a hollow getting cleansed by a Shinigami and this person was fast, in a instance he killed the hollow and was already rolling into cover
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 am

Kaoseu Flash Stepped all the way from his cave where he had been headed. He had just arrived when the clacking from the alarm in Seireitei began to sound. He cursed as he arrived and looked around. There was panic everywhere, laying thick throughout the crowd gathered at the Senkai Gates. He stopped and asked one of the Shinigami closest what was going on.

"There's a massive Hollow attack in the World of the Living... but the gates... they're blocked..."

As soon as the words left the Shinigami's mouth, Kaoseu was searching for Kaiyo's Reiatsu. He felt it in the distance and looked to whre she was, and saw a giant rift. He started for a moment, then Flash Stepped over to where he felt the Captain's Spiritual Pressure. He was met by a moderate sized group of people that had gathered, some he already knew. He found Kaiyo and approached, speaking when he drew near. "Kaiyo-taicho.. What's going on?"
he asked, wanting to hear what his captain had to say, rather than what someone else had already told him.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Letting fly arrow after arrow for what felt like hours at a time the Quincy was finally starting to tire. His silvery white arrows piercing a number of hollows as they attempted to continue their onslaught. It seemed as though Hadoland would make it out of this night alive, any of the creatures that noticed his presence soon had an arrow protruding out of their eye socket. It also scared Hado a little that if launching off an arrow every second weren't so taxing on his body he might actually be enjoying this.

Thirty five.

Thirty six.

Hollow after hollow fell to Hado's arrows, but for every one he slew another two materialized, and whenever their numbers seemed to thin slightly, it was just the calm before another wave. And then, the constant stream of the beasts just ceased, leaving only five for Hadoland to quickly dispose of. The Quincy lowered his bow, and scanned the area. Was that it, was the nightmare finally over, a broad grin crossed the Quincy's lips and he let down his guard.

It only took five seconds for him to wish he hadn't.

An airborne hollow and soared down and raked its maniacal claws across Hado's back, knocking him off the roof and leaving him dangling for his life on a ledge. His shirt now in two pieces and his back a bloody mess he struggled to clamber back onto the building, every moment vital as fear clutched his heart. It would only take the airborne assassin mere moments to return and end Hado's life. That however, wasn't going to be the worst surprise of the night.

As Hadoland struggled to gain a foothold an immense Reiatsu threatened to crush his frail human body. The Quincy quickly twisted around to see what was happening, and the thing that met his gaze made him lose his grip and land in a dumpster A massive hollow, one making the other creatures look like ants was staring at Hado, it's wide toothy grin enough to madden even the strongest of men and it was obviously hungry.

In an instant the Quincy's bow was reformed, and in the next arrows were fired but to no avail. The beast was obviously prepared as it simply raised its bladed arm and blocked the arrows as if they were flies. The Quincy leaped out of the dumpster and quickly flipped to his left. One of the beasts massive arms narrowly missing him and slicing deep into the concrete building that he had just been standing on. This however, was an incredible stroke of luck as the beasts arm was stuck!

Taking the initiative Hadoland jumped onto the creature's arm and began to run towards the Hollow's mask, if a long range attack couldn't hurt it, how about two arrows directly to the eyes!

Reiatsu flooded towards the Quincy's legs as his sprint grew faster, the few seconds it took to reach the beasts mask enough for it to dislodge his arm, but it was already too late. Hadoland leaped to the right, his bow aimed directly at the beasts eyes.

"Burn in hell you son of a bitch"! Two arrows were fired, each meeting its mark as the hollow began to disintegrate. Hadoland had done what seemed to be impossible, but it wasn't over, as a parting gift the Hollow swung one of its massive arms and sliced off Hado's right leg. The Quincy screamed in agony as he fell to the ground, cursing violently as a crimson pool of blood began to form around him. Whatever strength he had left was quickly directed into slowing the blood flow, and his garbage covered shirt was the means to do this. Having wrapped his leg up he cursed again, the small hollow were back, and this time, Hadoland didn't have a roof to snipe them off of.

His silvery bow reappearing in his hands he directed it the nearest of the beasts. The Quincy let loose an incredible battle cry that rivaled even the Hollow's roars, and then, he fired. A never ending hail of arrows coming from the Quncy's bow meeting every Hollow that dared to come close. He wouldn't be able to keep it up forever, but if he was going to be eaten by a hollow, the damn thing had better work for it!

OOC: Well, I'll fix this up a tad bit later.

Last edited by Hadoland on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Shikuro took some time to breath, useing that time to look around himself, and sense up the nearest spiritual presures, noticing pretty soon there was on close by which was bad, as the hollow could've seen him. He had to think for a moment, and his cover gave him more than enough time to do that as long as that presure didn't move closer to him. Though he thought that he had to move away from here and go to a place where he could do some support, that almost alive guy over there was also someone who needed help.

His thoughts where intereupted as a hollow had landed on the car giving out a huge trushing sounds as the metal reformed under its feet. Shikuro stayed still waiting for this ugly hollow to make a peek, and as he held it head forward to look after Shikuro, He slashed his sword right into the hollow's mask detroy yet his second hollow now. though now he have had his place exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)   The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blocked Gates (Pre-Determined Participants Only!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next