The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Ri'd been spending last few days training using his Shikai and the rest of the time at Mari's house visting Rose , so his current walk around the Seireitei was quite refreshing.

He walk in no particular direction through the Seiretei , he soon found himself at a large empty part of the seireitei and a popular spot for sparring match. He watch as two unseated member for squad three and five have a slightly entertaining match with the one form squad three coming out the victor.

His mind wander as he watched the fight as it wasn't that captivating to watch , but he thought of finding someone to spar himself perhaps Kaoseu was about , Ri figured if he had reach Shikai then Kaoseu wouldn't be too far behind him but maybe he could find someone else faster.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 am

Saroki was standing at the sidelines of a match. The arena was pretty huge, and could hold a few small-scale battles without being too cramped. Near the top left corner of the sparring grounds, two unseated shinigami were fighting it out, one third squad shinigami, and one sixth squad shinigami. Saroki was shouting out tips and combat techniques to the two, presumably coaching them.

Saroki had been sent here by a commanding officer, she was ordered to coach the shinigami that were sparring here. It was quite a embaressing job, but orders are orders. And being at the sparring grounds, she thought she might get a chance to fight someone whos at least semi-powerful.

And then, it hit her. A spiritual pressure that were different from the rest of the weaklings, it was faint, but it was there nonetheless. Saroki looked around, abandoning her coaching. She couldn't find the source of this reiatsu among the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 am

Ri stood up from the grass where he'd been sitting and yawned the fights had become stale and repetitive or maybe it was because here wasn't Participating in them but either way he was tired of watch.

As he stood up he felt the pressure of a strong shinigami , perhaps stronger then him and so like a moth to a flame Ri walked passed the crowds to find the source of the pressure but he didn't have to look far.

As he passed through the crowds his eye fell upon young lady with blonde hair and only a small bit taller then Ri. He knew instantly she was the source and from looking at her he gathered she'd sensed him as well.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 am

Saroki continued to search for Ri. She wandered around the sparring grounds, following the strange spiritual pressure; It took her a minute or two before she actually found Ri. Saroki's eyes fell upon a male shinigami, just about the same height as herself, which was partially rare. Considering most of the folk in the Seireitei were around 5'6" - 6'2"

Saroki paused for a few moments, attempting to confirm Ri as the source of this ominous spiritual pressure; As the moments past and the various fights around the two came to a conclusion, a almost strange silence was born among the sparring grounds. Saroki dismissed it as nothing and started a quick walk towards Ri.

Saroki's eyes were that of a girl with determination, as if she was on a mission; Although she was usually cold to strangers, she felt, strangely, good. Enough to perhaps greet this new man with some sort of politeness. Something she rarely ever used.

Saroki approached the man, she was probally five feet away from him.

The girl looked into the man's eyes, peering into his soul, reading him like a book; But, something was wrong. She couldn't clearly tell his intent, that nearly emotionless face of his. It threw her off...Saroki felt as each second past, without a greeting, or some sort of gesture.

Akward, was the word for it.

"Hello."

Saroki said with a small smirk.

"I'm Saroki Kanime, 2nd squad. Who're you?"

The girl said with a odd, almost unnatural timidness in her voice.
Saroki waited for a response, slightly leaning forward with interest.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 am

“Ri O’Nocht Seventh seat of the tenth squad” Ri said his face breaking out in a smile , he wasn’t sure if everything had gone quiet or if he’d been so focus on Saroki that all other noise were negated to him but either way Saroki had his attention.

He met her star with one of his own; she was just slightly taller than Ri and had Purple eyes that contracted against her orange hair and made her eyes seem brighter. Ri immediately had the sense of an experienced fighter from their starting match.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 am

Saroki's eyes opened just a bit wider than before, giving a hint of either amusment, or minor shock. Saroki didn't expect a seated shinigami to be in the Seireitei at the time, usually the lower seating shinigami were constantly sent on missions, while the higher ranked shinigami would stay behind in-case of a disasterous scenario, and such.

Saroki examined Ri for a few moments, memorizing his physical features, such as his almost hypnotic gray eyes, and his medium length, black hair. This man, he looked very peculiar, compared to the rest of the shinigami. A large tattoo was printed on his shoulder, and a tattoo that was located close to the mans eye(s).

It was a bit hard to miss, and it seemed as though it was made out from a scar, as the flesh around the inked skin was a bit warped, perhaps wrinkled; The propper way to describe his looks, would have probally been *Cool*...At least by Saroki's standards.

Saroki shifted her weight to her left leg, not wanting to stay in one spot for too long.

"Aren't lower seated shinigami suppose to be out on missions and stuff?"

...'Stuff' was the best she could come up with, maybe it was Ri's eyes, but she was being thrown off a bit.

"Bah! It doesn't matter..."

Saroki dismissed her question, realizing that she would probally feel better if he didn't answer.

"So, since you're here. Mind sparring with me with a bit~?"

Saroki said with a, almost child-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 am

Ri was going to answer Saroki initially question but she dismissed it and then her offer of a spar push the thought to the back of Ri’s minds and that cocky little grin emerged once again showing me was excited by the offer.

Ri’s eye darted across the sparring ground, two fights were on going both were between unseated squad member. Ri whistled then gestured them to stop their fight and returned to the crowd. He did this, as he knew Saroki was as or more then like more powerful then his which meant she had reached Shikai, so they were going to need a lot of space.

“It’d be impolite to turn down a lady,
” Ri said with his grin now wider with anticipation. He’d only recently been put to seventh seat as he’d only recently achieved Shikai and he’d been eager to fight someone with Shikai too so to fully test his new power.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Saroki turned to the sparring grounds and walked to the side closest to her. She stretched out her arms and legs, twisting her back a bit. Pulling a muscle was the last thing she wanted to do, especially infront of all these shinigami.

Saroki grabbed the handle of her zanpakuto, pulling it out of it's sheath; "Ready when you are." She said with a serious, yet amused voice. The girl twirled her zanpakuto in her hand, perhaps because of the minor boredom of waiting, or to prepare herself for some fancy sword-play.

Saroki figured this man had probally achieved Shikai, but, it didn't matter, she had achieved it as well. But she wasn't at all ready to release it so soon upon a unknown shinigami, she was going to have to take some time to inspect Ri, found out his battle tactics. Before unleashing her Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Ri slowly stepped out to the opposite side to Saroki. He focused his breathing and his mind as gáircas whispered advise to him. He took his position and after doing some small stretchs he took his stance and unsheathed his Zanpakuto.

“Come one then Ladies first” Ri said as his grin increased over his face , Ri never minded who performs the initial attack of the figure but usually gave it away to his opponent as a symbol of respect.

He slid his feet out and took a lower stance as he prepared for what was going to be a very long match or a very short one. He knew that if he released his Zanpakuto straight away it would leave him no ace up the sleeve and very earlier in the fight so deiced not to release gáircas for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Saroki felt her heart thump in her chest, such a loud noise it was, it sounded like a car crashing into a concrete wall. It blocked out any other noise she might've heard; Saroki let out a shallow sigh, she had the feeling Ri was underestimating her power. But then again, she didn't tell him her rank, so it was to be expected. She figured if she did tell him, he wouldn't have accepted her offer for a sparring match.

Saroki focused. She held out her zanpakuto, grabbing the handle with both hands. She closed her eyes and tryed to visualize Akugou Naito. Time to fight, Akugou.. Saroki unleashed her reiatsu. A small bubble of dark reiatsu was created around Saroki, it picked up loose dirt and threw it into the air. She wasn't all that powerful, but, she had focused her training mainly on increasing her own spiritual power.

The result was satisfying, to say the very least; Saroki took a step forward, then pausing for a moment. Saroki's eyes glowed like never before, a serious look consumed her face.

Saroki started sprinting towards Ri, taking the occasional side-step to avoid any attack Ri might initiate. The girl loosely held her zanpakuto with her left hand, clenching her right hand into a fist, as, her zanpakuto wasn't the only weapon she used; She also used her own body as a deadly weapon, usually used for stunning the opponent with her moderately powerful kicks and hits. Hakudo was something that all 2nd squad members were required to know, knowing the human bodies weak spots and such. Just as Saroki neared Ri, she incresed her speed. Still, only using 70% of her speed.

Saroki flash stepped above Ri, detaching the hook located at the end of her zanpakuto's handle. Saroki then threw this hooked blade down towards Ri. Waiting for either a hit or miss. Saroki then flash stepped behind Ri, reattaching her crescent hook; The girl then swung downards towards Ri. She exhaled quickly, letting a grunt leave her vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Ri matched Saroki’s even step as they circled one another waiting for the other to attack, it was Saroki that finally broke the stalemate, as she charged at Ri. He prepared himself and watch as she increased her speed then vanished from sight.

He quickly sensed her and turned his gaze upwards to see the crescent blade falling at him. He took a step to slow and the blade cut down his right arm just cutting this robes and skin. Ri saw the crescent retracted and Saroki’s flash step ,so with a twist in his arm he brought his Zanpakuto high over his shoulder and allowed it to clash with Saroki’s but only for a moment.

He cast off her attack and then by twisting his body around he turned around as he lifted his leg off the ground and launched a kick aim for Saroki’s jaw.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Saroki brought up her left arm, tossing her zanpakuto to her right hand. Saroki straighten'd out her left arm, blocking Ri's kick. Saroki then grabbed Ri's leg, holding it firmly in her grasp, she wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

Saroki then carefully aimed a powerful low kick towards Ri's right leg; She launched her right leg straight towards Ri's right ankle. This guy was fast, but if his legs were injured, he couldn't move as fast.

Saroki then attempted two complete two more attacks towards Ri's remaining leg. She could feel her left hand shaking, she was going to have to let go soon. The girl released Ri's leg, Saroki then jumped backwards, then using flash step to circle Ri, using 100% of her speed. Not only that, but now, she was manipulating her reiatsu to not only thicken the air around Ri, but also to kick up mass dirt into the air. Acting as a sort of camouflage.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Ri couldn’t recover his leg from Saroki and since he was only support by one leg the first kick by Saroki hit into Ri’s weakening his stance. Knowing he wasn’t in a position to attack, he stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground and used it as a crutch and so when the next two attacks came he made sure they connected with the side of his leg so not to cause much damaged. The final attack came and with gracefully hoped over it well putting his weight on his Zanpakuto.

His leg was released and Saroki had flash stepped, Ri returned to his stance and saw Saroki or rather flash of her dancing around him , he couldn’t keep his eyes on her and the dirt wasn’t helping so he decided on an alterative.

"Destruction! Surround my body! Send any around me to the realm of the the unconscious, where dreams do not reach! Hado Twenty White Crawl” Ri said as he placed his hand to the ground as the area around him exploded with his reiatsu, he knew Saroki most likely had a high pressure then him and wouldn’t be knocked out but that only meant a better fight.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 am

Saroki kept a close eye on her opponent, this man, he was rather crafty. She had to be prepared for anything; Saroki could hear a faint chant, was this a kidou chant? Soon she recongized the words, it was a White Crawl kidou. One of the spells she hadn't figured out how to counter, other than brute force, of course.

Saroki backed off, letting the dust settle back to the ground; It was too late, the kidou had already been casted. Saroki flash stepped backwards, as fast as she could, but she couldn't escape. Saroki clenched her teeth, she would have to use brute force this time, she didn't mind, but it would also deplete her reiatsu. It wouldn't be enough to weaken her, but still, she didn't have unlimited energy.

Saroki planted her feet firmly onto the ground, raising her zanpakuto high into the air. "Your kido will not hit me." She said in a serious, and confident tone. Saroki then yelled out as loud as she possibly could; And with her battle cry, her reiatsu spiked. A visible aura of reiatsu was summoned around her, it battled with the white crawl, eventually beating it back towards Ri; She continued her warcry, focusing on expanding her own reiatsu.

And when the kido was disspelled, she lowered her arms. Her reiatsu reverting back to normal. She panted for a few moments, before returning to her normal state.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 am

Ris' eyes widened when the dust settled and saw Saroki stand seemingly untouched but she was panting and that was progress but due to his inexperience casting the kido it had drain a portion of his reiatsu.

He noticed the crowd had retreated after the explosive kido had been cast , no doubt they were afraid of being caught in the path should a hado kido be cast. Ri laughed at this as he caught his breath again.

"After that and their the ones retreating" Ri said loudly laughing at the retreat. He then returned his mind to it's focused state and retook his stance. He still had one or two kido to use and his Shikai so in respect the fight was only starting
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:58 am

Saroki closed her eyes for a moment, a bit disappointed in Ri's behaviour. He didn't seem very serious about this fight, and it was a bit annoying. "It's only natural.." Saroki said in a emotionless voice. The girl crouched down low to the ground, stabbing her zanpakuto into the ground and leaning on it. She was waiting for Ri to make a move. To be honest, had hadn't made many direct attacks towards Saroki, he seemed to keep his distance at all times.

It was a smart tactic, but it could only work for so long, Saroki may have not been the fastest shinigami in the thirteen squads, but she didn't need to be. Her supreme control over her reiatsu amplified all of her attributes. Which was part of the reason noone ever dared to challenge her, she usually had to lie about her rank, or find a shinigami powerful enough to stand on equal ground as herself.

Saroki focused on manipulation of her reiatsu, throwing up light debris into the air. She then stood up, and resumed circling Ri with shunpo. This time she created a sort of barrier around Ri, using dirt and pebbles. It could be broken through rather easily, but she didn't think Ri would risk it. Saroki was circling Ri just outside of the barrier, not only did it mask her location pretty well, it also created the perfect trap for Ri.

If Ri were to try to exit, Saroki would have the perfect oppurtunity to slice him up, emerging from a tornado of dust and dirt can stun a person, believe it or not. Saroki kept up her pace for at least six seconds, before making a move. Saroki shunpo'ed behind Ri, slicing downards, then using the left over momentum of her swing to move a few inches forward and make a upward swing; Saroki then resumed circling Ri with shunpo; She was rapidly losing her energy, but she honestly didn't care. She knew that once she released her Shikai, her reiatsu would be completely restored.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 am

'This again'Ri thought as Saroki starting circling him again and causing the dirt and such on the ground raise in the air around him but this time it was more intense. He again tried to keep his eyes on Saroki but again he only saw flash of Saroki's orange hair.

When Saroki shunpo'ed through the encircling dirt Ri saw the gap form and followed Saroki till she arrived behind him with a attack posed and ready. He quickly used his Zanpakuto to block but he only slowed it down enough not to get hit. The sword scrapped off each other send sparks every where as Saroki brought her attack down then the sudden strike upwards caught Ri off guard and with his Zanpakuto beneath hers he couldn't block.

He leaned his body as far back as he could as the tip of Saroki's blade went up along his chest and neck less then an inch away from connection then the blade connected at Ri's chin cutting just slightly into the bone.

He shunpo'ed away through the dirt and gravel to the far side of the area and immediately brought his hand to his chin and to check the severity of the cut. The cut was bleeding somewhat but was no danger just any annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 am

Saroki didn't waste any time, she immediatly raced towards Ri. She focused her reiatsu at her feet, to not only increase her stability and manuevering, but also kick up debris into the air, she had found out that using the dirt in the arena to hide herself is a useful tactic.

Saroki shunpo'ed infront of Ri, performing a quick front-flip, then attempting to bring her right leg down onto Ri's right shoulder. Saroki then shunpo'ed to Ri's left side, and thrusted her zanpakuto towards Ri's neck; Saroki then shunpo'ed behind Ri, focusing her reiatsu into her arms, then unleashing a lethal barrage of stabs and slices, she attempted to move Ri backwards with her assault, perhaps trying to trip him up so she could put a end to the battle quickly.

Whether or not the assault was successful, she would stop after a few moments of her barrage; Now, focusing every ounce of her reiatsu into her left hand. Saroki crouched down quickly and jumped out towards Ri, her left arm extended out towards her oponnent.

Saroki clashed with Ri, attempting to grab his neck, to presumably suffocate him into submission.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Ri watched as Saroki charged again at him again using the debris to cover her movement but it was as effective anymore. Ri pulled his shoulder back when Saroki attempted to ram her foot at it and before he could attack he saw Saroki shunpo to his back.

Gracefully Ri pulled his head back and kept it low letting Saroki's blade pass over his face. He brought his head back up to watch Saroki shunpo but she didn't go far and begin a fearsome fury of hacks and slash. He leaned back and dodged them best he could but he could feel the blade coming come to his face many time and many time did he only dodge but a few inches.

Ri recovered his stance as Saroki sprinted low to the ground and as she came near Ri spung up leading hit her left hand. Ri felt her fingertips touch his throat but he bobbed his head to his left and kicked forward holding his Zanpakuto out so to cut across Saroki side as he went by.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 am

Saroki was pretty much screwed in this situation, being airborne wasn't the bad part; It was the fact that her left arm was extended, throwing her body weight forward wasn't helping either. FUCKING MOMENTUM! Saroki cursed out to her inner thoughts.

Saroki could feel Ri's blade cut along her left side. All she could do was rotate her body to the right. She was really damn lucky, the damage was bad. But it missed any internal organs. The cut was about one and a half inches deep, and thirteen inches long; Saroki fell to the ground, but within seconds she was back up on her feet, still only six and a half feet away from Ri.

Blood was spilt onto the the arena floor. Saroki pressed the wound with her right hand, the bleeding ceasing.

Saroki grinned, tearing her right sleeve into two peices, using the first piece as a bandage. And the second to bind her torso and the bandaging; Saroki didn't even flinch, this pain was nothing.

Saroki shieved her zanpakuto, cracking her knuckles as if to say "Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

Ri was surprised by the change in the fight, most Shinigami focus on their swordsmanship and only squad two really focus on hand to hand combat. Ri wasn't sure how bad the gash Saroki had was because he facial expression didn't have pain in it. He would of asked if she wanted to stop but he knew that might as-well be a slap in the face because just like Ri ,Saroki would of took it as something of an insult.

"Ok then" Ri said as he returned his Zanpakuto to its sheath. He was expecting Saroki to release her Zanpakuto but a fist fight might just be as fun although it wasn't something Ri train regularly

Ri examined Saroki for a moment thinking of his strategy. He knew he side was hurt so she'd likely protect that and lead with her other side but he couldn't bank on that for all he knew that cut meant nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Saroki was a bit surprised to see Ri sheath his zanpakuto. She really didn't mean for him to fight bare handed also, he would naturally be at a disadvantage, considering that Saroki was in 2nd squad; The girl grinned, "That wasn't very smart..." Saroki kept herself in her current position, I'm losing reiatsu rapidly, and to top it off, i'm not damaging him efficiently. It's not worth continuing the assault at this time. Saroki controled her breathing. Calming herself; She wasn't in the best position at the moment, and she'd have to play her cards carefully now.
This, Ri, fellow was more powerful than she expected. Saroki waited for Ri to make a move, now, it seemed that her opponent was more defensively oriented. The girl studied his every movment carfully.
She attempted to interpet and predict his next movment.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Ri smiled as he started his charge at Saroki. He knew Saroki had better hand-to-hand skill but he had his kido to fall on and he was very effective with kido. As he came near her he shunpo’d to her distant left then again to close to her right.

As he was approaching Saroki he was also chanting a kido. “Water, what gives life to those who i seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado thirty

A ball of green destructive reiatsu form around both of Ri hands , both were need to control the attack. After shunpoing to her right Ri unleashed his attack and aimed it for Saroki torso.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Saroki smirked, as if Ri had just fallen into her trap.
It was one of the things she had learned in strategist class back in the academy; If at any time you are severely wounded, you devise a plan that involves the enemy using you're wound to their advantage. Then, spring a counter-attack.
It was one of those, doing the right thing is the wrong thing, but doing the wrong thing will get you nowhere.
Despite it's rather silly concept, it works in most situations.
As soon as she saw Ri move to her left, she shunpo'ed high up into the air, attempting to perform a arial attack on Ri.
Needless to say, she was at a complete loss, Ri shunpo'ed to her right, which was now behind her, and unleashed a kidou.

The green reiatsu came beaming towards Saroki. As she looked back, her expression was that of shock.
This was a text-book way to foil a counter-attack.
By setting you're enemies trap, then changing you're tactic completely to throw you're opponent off. Once you've done that you are free to attack, with no real retaliation.

Saroki spun around, just in time to literally block the kidou with her bare hands.
Saroki pushed her two hands forward into the kidou, burning them, but still saving herself from any real damage.

Saroki shunpo'ed back down to the ground, breathing heavily.
"D...Damnit...."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 am

Ri panted heavily as followed Saroki moments to her new location. He could feel his stamina decrease and knew soon his movements and action would suffer , that was if he the match continued on as such.

"Impressive" Ri managed to say between his heavy breaths. He still wore a smile but it wasn't his normal cocky one this one was a smiled of pure joy. "Lets start the real fight"

Ri drew out his Zanpakuto once more and held it out in front of him. He looked at Saroki and with a menacing smile he tossed his Zanpakuto up into the air as the wind around the sparing field became stronger.

" Ruler of the winds arise! gáircas! "Ri called out releasing his Zanpakuto. A powerful wind encumbered and area around Ri, releasing his Zanpakuto. When he caught his Zanapkuto it has changed to asky blue blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)   Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly ,brutal fight. (Saroki)
Page 1 of 1