The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami only (Saroki please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

Shinigami only (Saroki please) Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Maika wandered silently along the wall of Sereitei. The girl was still wearing her academy uniform, and she wasn't even sure if she was allowed where she was, but nobody had come to stop her yet. The red haired girl walked with her head deep, deep in her own thoughts, and generally miles away from the rest of the world. Maika didn't look happy, of course happiness was an odd emotion to her, but she didn't feel sad, rather, just indifferent to things.

The girl stopped in her tracks for a moment. Sighing in the wind as she looked out across Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Saroki clinged to the inner wall of the Seireitei. She had been following Maika for at least ten minutes, which was no small task; Considering the wall was a good fifty feet or so. Academy students were not allowed in the wall for safety reasons. It wasn't a strict law, but punishments were not loose. It was usually something like a hundred laps around the academy.

Saroki popped her head up, just barely clinging to the wall; Saroki pointed towards Maika, her face showing at least a shred of worry. "Hey! Your not suppose to be up here!" The girl called out to Maika.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Maika turned her head slowly to the left, looking blankly down at Saroki for a moment. Whilst Maika had never been so great at first impressions, she had never meant to be rude, and this case was no exception. 'I'm not hurting anyone' she replied blankly to the odd woman, who'd seemingly appeared from nowhere. Maika lingered her cold gaze on the shinigami for a while longer, the girl seemed short enough to not be a real threat, so Maika just turned away and continued walking along the wall.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Saroki pulled herself up onto the walls ledge; Saroki's blood was begging to stir. This Maika woman had just walken away from Saroki, ignoring her superior. It annoyed the ill tempered shinigami to no end. The girl hopped onto wall's concrete path. Saroki threw a death glare towards Maika, despite her back being turned.

It wasn't a matter of hurtting someone, it was a matter of protecting foolish academy students. "Yes but, you're going to end up hurting yourself. As a superior i'm ordering you to get off this wall. Why are you up here in the first place?" Saroki said with a rather firm voice.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Maika raised her eyebrows as the persistent shinigami began talking again. The Noble turned around slowly, with a rather annoyed expression. Maika sighed heavily whilst the woman was speaking, keeping her cold gaze away from the shinigami's eyes. 'A superior officer ordering me? ...I didn't think Academy Students could take orders from lowly shinigami' she pondered a-loud, tapping her chin with her finger. Maika wasn't meaning to be rude, she simply had generally poor people skills, and didn't like taking orders which were meaningless. The girl took a short step closer to the short shinigami girl, 'I'm here to clear my head...and i highly doubt i would hurt myself up here, surely it's more dangerous for someone of your stature to be so high' she pointed out, highlighting just in case Saroki didn't realise, that Maika was taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Saroki clenched her teeh togethor hard, grinding them in irritation, Maika had one big mouth; And she was aggrivating Saroki beyond all belief. Lowly shinigami?....Lowly shinigami?.....LOWLY SHINIGAMI?! Saroki was only a few inches shorter than Maika, but nevertheless, she wasn't too happy about being underestimated like this.

Saroki clenched her right fist as hard as she could, her glare now taking the form of that of a lions. "You little rat.." Saroki took a strong step forward towards Maika, showing dangerous intent. And then, she flash stepped past Maika, as she passed the academy student she attempted to plant her hand on her lower back. And then attempting to drive her right hand, now balled into a fist, into Maika's stomach; If the attack was successful, Maika would probally lose her breath for a few moments, yet still be standing.

Saroki used only enough force to give a warning. "You have some nerve, to talk to a 3rd seat like that..." She said in a threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Maika stood motionless and blank of emotion as Saroki clearly had a little tantrum. The girl's body curled forwards when she was attacked; she hadn't even seen the girl move, but in the next moment, the oxygen was forcefully removed from her lungs. Maika stood up straight, a single bead of sweat rolling down her forehead as she began panting silently, of course she had too much pride to show any emotion like panic or fear, so instead she turned around quite defiantly to the short shinigami. Ignoring her need to air as she looked at Saroki. Trying to desperately regulate her breathing for a moment.

Maika spoke with normal speed, struggling with no sign of breathlessness. An inward panic had appeared, the girl was fast, and she was a third seat, and if she was the third seat of the second squad, Maika may have to re-think her squad choice. 'I didn't realise short people had an equally short temper' she noted in a cold tone, still not understanding why she had been 'ordered' off the wall in the first place. More worryingly however, was that Maika belonged the the Shihoin family, which meant she would be practically drafted into the second squad, and the woman may even know her name.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Saroki spun around with a smug grin smudged across her face. In her mind she thought she beaten the girl, she wanted to hear Maika apologise, or something of the sort; The girls damn pride was angering Saroki to no end.

Saroki's smile soon faded as she heard the academy student presist with her insults. "You can insult me all you want, but...The fact is, is that your a weakling....If you ever insulted a captain like this, you'd be stripped of your rank instantly...Just remember that." Saroki said in a cold voice; Saroki took a few steps towards Maika one more. God forbid that Maika be drafted into the 2nd division, infact, Saroki hoped that Maika would drop out of the academy.

"But, like I said. You have to get off of this wall, either you leave now, or I forcefully remove you." Saroki said as she continued her walk towards Maika, her eyes showing her seriousness.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Maika had managed to stop the panting, instead she just stared down at the shinigami female for a moment. Maika doubted highly she could be stripped of her rank, seeing as she didn't have one, but she was sure her family would not approve of such insubordination. The red haired academy student didn't respond well to threats, but most prideful people didn't, especially any involved with a noble family.

Saroki looked serious enough, and considering she was a third seat, could almost definitely kill Maika without any real hassle. Still, Maika considered her options, she would eventually be removed from the wall, but she should at least know who by, 'Then could i know the name of the short 3rd seat first?' she said in a cold tone of voice, almost praying inwardly she wasn't about the say 2nd squad.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Saroki's eyebrow's twitched a bit, as her annoyance ached at her mind; The blunt girl's weakness was most definatly her temper. She would get irritated over the most little thing, but what really ticked her off was disrespect; There's no point in having power if everyone treats you like a weakling. And she figured beating the disrespect out of people would be the most effective way of retaining a nice level of respect from everyone, but then again, such acts wasn't allowed in the soul-societey.

Saroki didn't usually need to resort to that anyways, as most of the people she met gave her respect, some of them more than others. But she was usually feared by the lower ranked shinigamis. But Maika was a exception, a huge one. She had the nerve to insult Saroki. Such a oddity. But new recruits were constantly flooding into the academy, so, it didn't surprise Saroki too much that Maika didn't know Saroki's name.

Saroki smirked just slightly, with a hint of pride in your position, despite the shinigami of her leauge advancing to captaincy rank and such. "Saroki Kanime, third seat of squad two."
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Maika's stomach dropped, and it was a visible panic as well. The red haired girl was due to graduate from the Academy soon, where she'd be immediately drafted to the 2nd squad. Of course, Saroki would probably have heard of Maika before if she'd heard she was part of the shihouin family. Maika was screwed, she'd just pissed off her soon to be superior, and she was definately not going to apologise.

To make matters worse, Maika had just remembered where she'd heard the name from; the Captain of the 11th division had spoken about a Saroki in the 2nd Division when she came to talk to Academy students, and they were close friends. Maika's mind raced. The defiant girl tried to regain her composure, 'Here i thought the second squad had standards' she mused in what was a voice MUCH louder than what she'd expected. So far, Maika was safe, the small witch didn't know her name, so she could just change her appearance before she arrived in the second squad, and keep her head down...or just avoid the 3rd seat.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:44 am

Saroki's eyes twitched a bit, as she caught a glance at Maika's body losing it's proud posture. It shook a bit, showing signs of panic. Saroki crossed her arms, almost flaunting it as if she had found a weakness in Maika. "ALL BARK AND NO BITE!" Saroki's voice shot out like a bullet, easily blocking out Maika's rather loud response.

Saroki was beggining to suck out some amusment out of this situation. Saroki always loved it when people quaked in her presence, or paniced when she was around; It brought a whole new meaning to- "She can smell your fear."

*Woof.*

Saroki nudged herself slightly towards Maika, in a rather menacing pose. "Your lame insults are getting old." Saroki said with a tone full of spite. Saroki nudged herself forwards once again, just slightly. "What's gotten you so shaked up?..." Saroki said with a playful smile. It was quite apparent that Saroki was getting a thrill out of Maika's fright, or at least, enjoying it. If not only because Saroki disliked the girl at this point.

Saroki scooted towards Maika, just a bit more. Now, the two girls were very close to each other, not enough for it to be akward. But enough so that the two could feel each others auras.

Saroki pondered what to do next for a moment. "Girl. Tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:30 am

Maika held her stance as the umpa lumpa moved closer, it took a bit more than a sporadic yelling to intimidate the girl. Still, she'd shown her worry, which wasn't good. Maika needed think of something, she needed to get out the situation. Running would be stupid, she'd end up in a worse predicament, and she sure as hell couldn't outrun the 2nd squad 3rd seat.

Maika took a short step backwards, she didn't mean to, she'd meant to hold her ground, but once Saroki was close enough for her to get a better guage of her power, moving backwards was natural, in fact most would have fled. The small witch was starting to enjoy watching Maika squirm, not good. 'Whats gotten you so Shaken up?' the question rang through her ears as Maika's smirk returned, her gaze solid at the girl's shoulder, she didn't deserve eye contact. 'I finally got a good look of your face' she retorted in a cold tone.

My name? SHIT. Maika's heart started beating faster. She couldn't tell her name, she'd be royaly screwed if she did, i know, LIE!. Maika kept her expression blank as she spoke, in a crisp and clear tone, 'I'm Tomoyoko'. The thought only dawned on Maika after she spoke that this woman interrogated people for a living, and could probably tell if she was lying. Things had taken a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Saroki's eyes narrowed, this girl was just asking for trouble. Maybe she herself didn't have so much a problem with her, as she knew this girl was a weakling to begin with. But, maybe it was related to the fact that, if this girl acted the same in the slums of the Rukongai, she would be killed. This girl, she was spitting out insults left and right, not caring for whether or not she would get attacked for it.

This girl was definatly from some sort of noble blood-line, no normal shinigami would say what she was saying. Most grew up in the slums, a dark and dangerous place, where a wrong look could get your house burned down; It was no joke, you could very well get killed, no matter if you had a sword, or even had some skill with it. You were still going to be out numbered.

Saroki could sense Maika breaking under the pressure, this was her job, after all, to break the minds of criminals, and make them spill the knowledge they have; It was rather simple, really. Just put a steady supply of pressure on them, in the form of questions. And let them cave-in on themselves. No need to 'Shine the light in their face' Or 'Pull a good guy, bad guy'

Saroki crossed her arms and let out a short, devilish giggle. She had a list of every damned shinigami that was ever recruited into the academy, or Gotei 13. Written in her mind.

It was carved into her memory, so, she almost knew this girl was lieing.

"There was only two female shinigami named Tomoyoko in the entire history of the Gotei 13. The first, died fifteen years ago. The second, retired from the job and is now living in the Rukongai.

You're lieing."

Saroki said with a amused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Maika stood still, bewildered at how the hell this girl could know anything like that. It's almost amazing, when not put under pressure, things such a possible names can fleet through ones mind quite easily, and yet when asked point blank, Maika had nothing. It wasn't even as if Maika was a bad liar, in fact she was damn good at not showing emotion at all, it was just the unlucky she'd be faced with the person who'd been trained on reading people.

The giggle was annoying, especially from the annoying runt. Maika held her defiant glance though, 'Surely someone of your 'apparent' skill should be able to work out my name then...' she retorted in an equally bitchy tone. So far all Maika was doing was digging further and further, she was soon to graduate the academy, and then she'd be placed directly in this woman's squad, under her command and royally fucked if she didn't fix this. Maika still didn't like this Saroki girl though, not at all. The red haired academy student shrugged complacently, 'Or not' she mocked, turning around to walk away, because for some reason she though the woman might let her do so.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Saroki's expression changed quickly, from sarcastic, to inpacient. Considering her situation, it would be expected from her. She didn't want to spend anymore time with this gal. She was a proud snob, probally from a family of nobles.
Saroki rubbed her head, trying to remove her painful headache this girl was giving her, probally on purpose too.
Saroki's eyes narrows further as she saw the other girl starting to walk away.
"I'm really starting to get tired of this. I suggest, you either give me you're name, and get off this damn wall. Or i'm going to have to drag you're bitchy ass down to the maggots nest untill I can find out WHO you are." Saroki said with a annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Maika was stuck, as much as she'd like to tell herself that this crazy dwarf girl wouldn't drag her to maggots nest, the chances are she would, and all too happily. The red haired girl sighed heavily in annoyance as she turned around, 'Frowning gives you wrinkles' she stated bluntly, 'Which will look even worse because you so fucking short' Maika muttered the last past under her breath, only meaning to say it in her head. Maika flicked her head back slightly, her hair falling perfectly back into place.

'My name is Maika Kaen' she said, praying to god this girl didn't know she was adopted by the Shihoin family, or that she was due to graduate from the academy very soon...and be transferred straight into her squad.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Saroki was a bit amused, this girl was quite the brat, and it would be interesting to see how she would fair in a squad, considering her snotty behaviour, she'd probally get attacked daily by other shinigami. Unlike the academy, the shinigami in squads don't take shit.

"Well then Maika Kaen, which squad are you going to be sent to?"
Saroki asked Maika, it was more of a personal question, considering that most shinigami got a choice on which squad they were sent to. Although sometimes, if the shinigami belonged to a family of nobility, the family would choose for them, carrying on a family name or some crap like that. Saroki didn't follow the cheap traditions of noble families.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Maika gulped silently, defiance was all she had left, so acting confident would have to be convincing. Despite the fact that she knew this snarky little bitch would eat her alive for it. The red haired girl kept eye contact, not backing down as she smiled, speaking with as gusto as she could muster, '2nd squad'. Maika didn't want to know what her reaction would be, and a weight dropped so quickly to pit of her stomach when she even started to consider being this girl's underling.

That would probably be enough anyway, if this girl knew anything about her squad, she would probably know Maika had been adopted by the Shihoin family, and if she use that against her; Maika was utterly screwed. All she had left was a small glimmer of hope, that this woman would either die quickly before she entered her squad, or that she'd be big enough to move past it. Yet seeing as the shinigami that stood before was so small, Maika doubted she'd be the bigger person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami only (Saroki please)   Shinigami only (Saroki please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami only (Saroki please)
Page 1 of 1