The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonely Night (anyone can join)`

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

Lonely Night (anyone can join)` Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Night (anyone can join)`   Lonely Night (anyone can join)` I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:15 am

It was a Lonely night in Seireitei and Hidoyaru felt alone like no one cared about him Even the new People didn't want to be around him "man soul life sucks... I Just wish there was someone special for me here at the soul society" he said aloud as he was walking with his head lowered
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Night (anyone can join)`   Lonely Night (anyone can join)` I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 am

Nick heard The soul cry out, and he was never one to just leave someone in need. Nick approached a young soul who seemed slightly depressed, he continued to approach him, and he had heard what he said. Nick felt like that once, but he had began to make friends in time. Nick could understand that a lonely night like this could also make someones lonely emotions much stronger than usual he slowly approached the man with his head down and then put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Would you like a friend?" Nick was very forward about being friends with someone like he wished others would be with him.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Night (anyone can join)`   Lonely Night (anyone can join)` I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:33 am

"How Can You come to me and and say that you don't know what I Can Become When someone sets me off."
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Night (anyone can join)`   Lonely Night (anyone can join)` I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:10 pm

"Didn't know I could set you off, you just seem like you need a friend." Nick continued to walk beside the guy now curious to this guys personality. Nick smiled, but wasn't about to give up this guy was going to talk to him he just knew it. On a lonely night like this who would want to be alone. Nick dropped his smile and waited for the guy to talk to him. After waiting a couple of minutes Nick spoke up. "You still haven't answered my question. That's kinda rude you know." he smiled again and put his arms folded behind his head looking up at the night sky. Those starts look so beautiful tonight Nick thought of his nights sleeping in Rukongai under the stars, and he was thrown into a state of peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Night (anyone can join)`   Lonely Night (anyone can join)` I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Night (anyone can join)`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: