The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

working with quincy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

working with quincy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: working with quincy   working with quincy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

bounce

Last edited by Leden on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: working with quincy   working with quincy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm

OOC: Woah woah, back up, since when could rank 1 Shinigami utterly own menos grande?? Your chars aren't strong enough to completely destroy not just one, but two menos? Secondly, as quoted from the Anime Hollow bait does not attract Menos, what would attract one is a massive spill of Reiatsu, thirdly, I would appreciate it if you guys could wait at least a day before spamming posts, I had a considerable deal of end of the year work to deal with so pardon me if I was absent for a few hours.... Fourthly, A rank 1 Shinigami can't block 70 arrows flying directly at him, on another note Quincy don't become strong enough to let loose that many arrows for a long time, so if in fact you were fighting a Quincy with that kind of fighting capability than you would have no chance at all, and from reading your posts I take it Quincy are supposed to just stand around and let you fly up to them, if indeed these Quincy were fast enough to shoot 70 arrows off then out-maneuvering a Shinigami that's barreling towards them shouldn't be that difficult.

All in all, my main issue here is that you guys need to RP your chars level, I mean I'm not mod or anything but really? At rank 1 you're hardly seated, and if I recall correctly it takes a battalion of unseated Shinigami to down one menos, let alone two.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: working with quincy   working with quincy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Woah... Hado you are excused lol... They are in the wrong and I can understand not finishing this thread. I'll lock it and you may use it as a post for your rank up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: working with quincy   working with quincy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

working with quincy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2