The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)

Go down 
+4
Darkness
Endarkened
Shinji Hirako
Kaoseu Enjel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm

(( Ok, I figured it'd be fun, and give everyone somethin to do for a little while. The field is the massive complex that is Sereitei. The rules are simple; We will wait three days after the last person posts, and if no one posts after that, then we continue, and the posting order will be order of appearance. No double posts or trying to automatically find/tag someone, let's make this as real and fair as possible. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO KIDO OR SHUNPO, SO DON'T TRY ANY OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE! This only makes it fair to any Students that wish to participate. I'll start being it, unless someone else wants to. The main goal is to just try to have fun ^_^))

Kaoseu had sent out a notice to several of the squads earlier in the week, announcing a huge, Sereitei-wide game of hide and seek. It was a game he used to love to play, and he felt that there needed to be a little more fun involved, so he came up with this. He waited in the direct center of Sereitei, on top of a building he had received permission do decorate and drape in all red, so that it stuck out like a sore thumb. This was the meeting place where all who would attend the game would meet. It would alo serv as "base" or "safety" for those that were playing the roles of hiders. He sat down with his legs crossed, an arm in his lap, and a hand propping up his chin, waiting for the first arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm

count Shinji in
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am

Draze likes to hide, its in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

((THESE POSTS ARE IC))

Kuroi always found hide and seek very pleasing, mainly cause he most always won, and when the notice came around for it he was incredilby excited, and he head to ask for a day off imediatly as he found off. When his day off was aquired, and when the day came, Kuroi walked calmly through the streets in seretei, making his way to the red building. When he got there he sat in a corner chair after waving to Kaoseu
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Sho read the notice as he walked out of his dorm that morning. A massive game of Hide and Seek? This was right up his alley. He smiled his crooked smile and took off, heading to the large building that had been covered in red in the distance. He scaled the building, arriving on the roof. From here, he could see the Shinigami from the field trip-gone-wrong he had recently been on, as well as another he found familiar. He laughed and sat down, waiting for the rest that may arrive, if any did, before the game would start.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Kaiyo sprinted quickly through Seireitei, the girl had long since loved a good game of hide and seek, but since the last time she tried playing, well, there were a few issues with people who didn't know the game was over, or thought you were allowed to hide in the 12th squad research lab and...well that was a long time ago now. Kaiyo was beaming with excitement as she wandered along to the meeting area. The large red building surely wouldn't be that hard to find, and if it was, well she was playing the wrong game.

The short Captain smirked lightly when she saw the building, flash stepping straight onto the roof with the others.Kaiyo nodded lightly to the others gathered for the event. Not noticing she was the only Captain present as she sat down, because honestly, this is the kind of thing people expected from her. 'Mornin' she smiled in a friendly manner, sitting down against the wall of the red building.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 am

The room had five people in it, waiting for the game of Hide and Seek to start. Kaoseu, Shinji, Kuroi, Sho and Kaiyo lounged about the room as they pleased, standing up, lieing down, resting against the wall as they felt comfortable. Between them, they had vision of the entire room.
So when draze appeared in the middle of the room, they were slightly startled. He hadn't used Flash step to enter the room, it was a well known fact that Draze was only beggining to learn the difficult art. No concealing Kido could be sensed, no trick or deciet could be fathomed.
Draze had simply chosen to stop hiding long enough...to compete in a game of hide and seek.
"Yah, I'm THAT good at this." he muttered as he sat down next to Sho, and grinned at the recent friend.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 am

Ryder grinned and dashes in a speed that shocked everyone around him
This kid has made a little ruckus while running this fast by crushing and crashing everyone on his way without even stopping he went to one of the room inside the red building and hide inside there....He practiced with dummy a bit ...But then he heard a footsteps coming near the rooms so he hide inside the dummy and act as if he was a dummy"I can't be disguised like this"He said and moved like the other dummies around him " Phew the footsteps disappear" He went out of the dummies and noticed someone was nearby."I guess i gotta hide somewhere else,this place have already been found " He running at the wall with no sound at all and hide himself on top of the ceiling.

He grew weary however, He could sense some Reiatsu off in the distance, He was not yet good enough to determine if it was Shinigami, Bount, Arrancar, Or Quincy. All he knew is that there was
someone out there, He was wishing now that more Shinigami where here with him, l. He left his hand resting on his Katana knowing that he should stay ready, At least until he knew what the Reiatsu he was feeling was from.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 am

Nick landed in front of a group of people, excited and ready to go. Hide and seek was one of his favorite games and when he received the notice he knew this was something he had to be apart of. "Hey guys, Lets do this thing." He said this showing maybe a little to much enthusiasm, but he was excited that he got to meet new people. He put his violin away in a pouch on his back, because of its bright green color in this game he might as well had put up a flashy sign saying where he was.

"My names Nick, glad to me you all." He walked over and waved to Kuroi, someone he had some drinks with, but then decided to sit next to the pretty girl, and flashed he genuine smile. He looked at the girl then spoke up "What's your name?" He smiled again and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)   The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Game of Hide and Seek!!! (OPEN TO ALL!!!)
Page 1 of 1