The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Field trip: The runaway (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

Field trip: The runaway (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Shinji said well im going to whatever squad your going to and become that squad captian before you .Shinji then laughed and then looked at Miki and wonder she seems strong but she couldnt beat me in a million years.Shinji then took out his zanpactou and engraved his name in the sidewalk infront of the ice cream shop.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 am

((Gommen Miki knows this she just too self-absorved to think befor she speeks...bad miki xD ))

Miki watched him and giggled, pushing him slightly as he began to carve his name, she tilted her head to the side admireing the wonky 's' shed make him create her eyes bright

"How are yuu going to get inta' a squad if yuu'r writin' is all messy!
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Shinji look at Miki and said I dont think they grade you on your hand writing but if they did i might have some problems. He said then laughing a little bit.Shinji then engraved her name and put i tiny banana on the side of it as a joke.Shinji though She is going to be a little bit mad that i put that there but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip: The runaway (open to all)   Field trip: The runaway (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip: The runaway (open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2