The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)

Go down 
+5
Ri O'Nocht
Endarkened
Shikuro
Pajaro
Darkness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)   Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Sho had stumbled, falling in step behind Draze. He felt a claw rake up his face as a Hollow-rat took it's opportunity to strike. Sho growled and lost himself in the fight, letting all his instincts take over. He leaned back and to the left as another rat jumped at him. He raised his blade as he did so, piercing the beast through the neck and watched it dissolve. He whirled around, standing back up straight, aiming a swing at another few Hollows that were getting too close, three of the 5 dissolving.
"Draze! Take care of the big one! I'll fight off the rats, alright?!" he yelled, thinking furiously, knowing he may well die in this process, but was willing to try to keep his newfound friend safe.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)   Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 am

As the rat that had been pressing attacks against Draze was blind-sighted by Sho, Draze grinned at his new friend. Since he had killed one, and Sho had killed four, all the rats had been extinguished.
His grin faded. The toad had backed up, and seemed to be deep in concentration as numeous blisters burst from its back. Suddenly ten more rats had appeared. They squeeked, shaking the goo and pus from their recent birth, and charged at the the shinigami who had killed their predessecors. Draze saw the toad leap a great distance, like before, and cleared the battlefield in one hop. With another hop, it was gone, leaving it's minions to slaughter all those left behind.
The rats split into 3 groups, 6 heading for Draze and Sho, who stood together, and the last four heading for Kuroi. Other hollows, independant of the rats or toad, had also gathered, and 2 joined the attack on the students, while 1 crawled towards Kuroi.
Draze did not feel that much fear. Sure, they were outnumbered, but as he pointed at the oncoming mass of rats, he knew that they would probably survive now. With the toad gone, finishing these rats would be easy. The other hollows didn't seem that strong either.
As the rats came closer, Draze finished his incantation, and yelled "Byakurai. Pale Lightning." and with that, a lightning bolt leapt at the group of 6 rats, frying 2 instantly. The rest were unscathed, including the two larger Hollows, who were slower than the quick footed rats. As the rats came within mellee range, Draze swung his zanpakuto, and cut through 2 of them again. 4 down, 2 to go.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)   Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Kaoseu fell short of his target, who had dodged backwards. He instead landed near the top of the tree he had first attacked the Hollow from. "We are protectors of those that cannot fend for themselves against the likes of you. We are Shinigami. We are the last sight you will see." Kaoseu growled as he slunk back into the tree, trying to hide, then he charged another jmp the same way he had before and launched himself at the flying Hollow, a roar ripping through his throat.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)   Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Pajaro pondered the words the shinigami said, We are protectors of those that cannot fend for themselves against the likes of you. We are Shinigami. We are the last sight you will see., He said right before the shinigami burst through the trees. "You seem quick to assume that you will be protecting people, and anyway i will not see you when my exsistence in this form comes to an end. I highly doubt you. Now you will suffer the wrath of my Onda Llamarada" When the shinigami burst through the tree again, Pajaro was ready, it was a predictable tactic and had already been used once, and Pajaro could still sense him there in the tree from before. Pajaro fired his Onda Llamarada, which was fully charged, at the shinigami, In narrow enough arc just to catch the entire shinigami's body in it and with it he dove down low scooping up one of the dead shinigami from his first blast and ate it quickly as well as eating the hollow who had tried to eat him on a second swooping pass, he had grabbed both beings remains with his hind lets eating them with his hands, but also making an unconsious effort to stay away from tall trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)   Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trouble(Continuation of Field Trip...Other than Exsisting People in Field trip ask to Join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2