The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Kaiyo sat up straight as the guy started to talk, he really wasn't getting what she was saying. The girl sighed lightly as he spoke, trying not to get annoyed with what he was saying. Kaiyo leant a little closer to Shku, her eyes strong as they connected with his when she spoke. 'It's not fine for me, its something i've dealt with. People are always going to judge you, you should accept that without trying to 'get over it'.' Kaiyo's voice raised slightly as she continued, 'How can you not understand this? If someone assumes how your going to fight you can use it to the best of your ability and take the advantage in fighting differently to what your scar might suggest' she gestued lightly to Shiku's scar.

The mention of fighting with power made Kaiyo's suggestion seem more like cheating. It sounded to th young Captain, that this academy student was suggesting the girl would cheat just to win a fight, rather than just fighting with all her power...this is probably what pissed kaiyo off the most. The girl's face fell to one of a more serious one, her reiatsu spiked slightly as she spoke in a clearly annoyed voice. 'If you think you'll be fine pretending to have such honor, your gunna be so sorry when you end up dying, because people will not wait for you, and using an advantage is fighting to the best of your ability, just ignoring a possible advantage is when you're letting yourself down. I'm not saying you attack an opponent from behind when they're unarmed thats completely different, but taking a chance and fighting without honor are two very different things'. Kaiyo kept her gaze strong, defiant in her answer as she lowered her spiritual energy again, not actually wanting to hurt the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Shikuro knew hi had hit some button to tick this captain of completly, it seemed, he had used his words in a wrong way here, as tend to do pretty often it seemes. Though this was something he was certain of, even a captain shouldn't tell him other wise.
"Judged or not judged doesn't matter useing what you got is al fine, though I search a way of not useing it, I wont plan a fighting style on my looks, that seemes stupid, if they choose to judge me on looks I don't care their own fault, but i don't care about it"

Shikuro felt bad, his whole body just wanting to run, or get away, his right eyes closed, his breathing got heavier, the words spoken was close to just being a blur sound passing his ears, though he knew not listening would mean a even worse situation, though his body mostly just wanted to shut down, he couldn't show that.
Some nerve, first saying that he should treat her as any other person now, then letting her reiatsu rise, sheesh.
"If this honor will mean me getting killed, so be it, I'm not going down on this one..."
Shikuro took a deep breath, to regain his senses completly.
"I wont build my way of fighting to differ from the way I look I will fight have I think best, when I fight I fight to proove my worth, winning or loosing has nothing to do with that, only the actuall fight proves that, the utcome can be changed btt many things, even the better man can loose if a mistake is made, now that doesn't make that person weak only unlucky, so if you think you proove yourself by going against your appearance, then you do that, I just don't think I'm prooving anything by that"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Kaiyo glared further at the guy, the bastard clearly thought she'd just raised her spiritual energy on purpose, in actuality Kaiyo was simply too much of a hot head to bother with such a strict control over her spiritual energ, so when she got angry, it was natural for her reiatsu to rise. kaiyo gritted her teeth as the guy spoke, satisfying her anger for the time being by just imagining herself punching his face repeatedly.

The girl jumped up to her feet quickly, moving her hands as she spoke down in anger to the guy, 'Okay, first of all! I wasn't going to bloody kill you, if i was, you'd be dead by now!' Kaiyo's eyes sparked lightly with the lightning from her Zanpaktou, the rant continuing as Kaiyo stepped closer to the guy, 'And honestly you should see someone fight without honor, because what kind of coward uses dirty tricks to win?!' Kaiyo's voice was getting louder and louder, as lights from the nearby noble house compounds began turning on.

The guy had clearly touched a nerve when he'd insulted how Kaiyo fought, and insulted her own moral guidance for fighti9ng without honor. The girl stepped closer to Shiku, grabbing a hold of his collar as she flung him up to his feet. Her tone was serious and cold as she stared into the guys eyes as she continued her yelling, 'And for Christ sake if you're fighting to prove yourself you are not going to become a serious contendor as a Shinigami, because eventually, you'll have nothing to left to prove except a twisted sense of honor and a scar you don't remember how you got!'. Kaiyo released the guys collar as she threw him backwards slightly, staring into his eyes for a moment longer as she turned around to the noble guards who'd been sent to investigate the yelling match going on.

Kaiyo stopped yelling, throwing a quick death glare to the stupid guards as she spoke ina low dismissive tone, 'No-ones dead, leave' she ordered. Kaiyo turned back to Shiku, her glare still piercingly cold.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Shikuro fought a brave battle not to go a head an attack here kept going at it, it would be worthless, not even gonna scracth her here. but what the hell, she just kept thinking everything was about her here. He looked up, not moving an inch though as she began her pointing, and getting closer, the before said nevoursity and fear of this captain, had been turned into utter hate for the way she behaved right now, he wasn't even blamming her at all, she just assumed he did.

The sparks of lightning had him worried though, would this captain not be going out on a rampage with her power if he kept this discussion going.
he listened, taking the moral beating right now, one word after another, eventually they would proberly stop, his eyes never moved away from her.

He could feel the ground moving further away suddenly, he didn't even care why it was moving away, he just repayed the glare, though his nnot as deadly mostly just filled with a sign of hatred, but then she did it, said that his whole reason for fighting was bad, though it was all he had.
As he was thrown away his feet didn't really want to catch the ground, though they did, falling by such a light push would be desgracefull, was this how a captain acted?

He took a deep breath, needing to find the prober words this time, since this captain here had a easy way of misunderstanding things it seemed.
"that twisted sense of honor you're talking about is the only freaking reason I'm here, all I do and want is to proove myslf, either proove that I'm not a bad guy, that i'm not some criminal no good, its the whole reason I continue doing this thing instead of returning to the slums, see that was easier, only carring about myself... Prooving yourself is what you do each day... if its prooving your a good captain, prooving your loyalty its all prooving yourself!" "

He really didn't care much for the guad, or that this was a captain that stood before him, this women haven't given him on order so the last one was still living on.
"And I never said you where useing dirty tricks, I just said if you're good with useing the advantage your appearance gives you, thats fine, but that does not mean I have to do the same"
Shikuro took a deep breath, he don't know if he could have made a cleare speech than this one, if this wasn't clear enough then he would jus take the beating and leave it be really.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm

The guards shuffled backwards sheepishly. Kaiyo let out a heavy sigh, dropping her head as her shoulders dropped with it. Kaiyo shut her eyes whilst Shiku was talking, trying to calm herself down. The girl didn't like this, Kaiyo didn't like being angry, and she didn't like people hating her, or hating other people. Whilst she knew she wasn't exactly going to like the guy now, she figured she could at least make amends.

When he was finished talking, Kaiyo looked back up. Her face calm and serene as she spoke in a softer voice, swalling her pride, 'Okay, i'm sorry' she said clearly. Stepping closer to Shiku. Kaiyo rested her hand on the guys shoulder, 'Plus pushing you was a bit lame wasn't it' she mused in a weak apologetic voice. Kaiyo had taken it badly, but after the evening she'd had, she'd been used to people attacking her. The girl scratched the back of her head lightly, 'Rough day...bad excuse but real reason'. Kaiyo patted Shiku's shoulder gently as she turned to leave, calling over her shoulder, 'Hey, take my apology as an I O U, whatever ya like, you got it Shiku, just come find me and ask 'kay?' she smiled weakly, still pissed off at herself for getting so wound up. Kaiyo waved her arm above her head, not turning around as she moved to walk back to her barracks.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Shikuro looked surpriced, was that it, did she just accept it like that, all that yelling before, was it cause of his chosen words or cause of something else he didn't know,
Now he started feeling bad for the previous hated thoughts of this captain, his eyes instantly moved its gaze onto the hand on his shoulder, and the first thing that went threw his head, was *knew it wouldn't be that good* though nothing happened, he was stunned in confussion.

Shikuro only stood by with even more unanswered things, though it seemed they wouldn't be answered tonight atleast.
"kay... ehm Captain Saiyouko... just to let you know, would never judge poorly on someone's fighting style before having seen it, its not possible... so never meant to do so"
poor choice of words, they almost sounded like an appoligi more than an advice, it was mostly an advice how she could think when people who didn't know how she fought talked about it anyway, so she wouldn't get that mad, but the way he put it, made him sound pityfull, but he didn't care.
He stood there watching, not really sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2