The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Shikuro took a relaxing walk through the Sereitei something he haven't had a chance to do ever since he joined the Academy. He had it rough, being a Rukon boy, and the worst position to be in it, with no friends to support him. Though he could take a beating and all the harrasment comming his way, it was wearing him down slowly but surely.
So walks like these helped him cool off, though it was mostly the same as the time in the Rukon District, now people just took there distance too him cause of his orgin instead of his scar.
He didn't exactly look where he was going, he just followed his feet and where they would take him only fate could decide that. but in these quaters there was a high possibellity of running into some noble brat from the academy thinking he owns the world cause of orgin, and everyone else is trash, despitefull thought...
Shikuro Zanpakutö was well placed hanging on his back as his own and only proud posession he actually had. though his Academy cloth expossed him as the student he is.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Kaiyo rubbed her head gently as she wandered slowly away from the noble family compound, the girl had been arguing over a mission the family claimed she'd been 'idle' during, just because their damn daughter fell in the dirt. It had given the girl a headache, and she wasn't in the best of moods. Kaiyo's Zanpaktoyu chinked slighty against her hip with each step she took, her red headband fluttering along behind her as she walked with pace straight into someone.

The girl lay silently on the ground, looking up to the sky for a moment. 'I had a headache before you ran into me ya know' she snapped in annoyance, without even getting a decent look at who it was she'd just walked into.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Shikuro heard the steps, though his thoughts where running over the events that he'd allready been through waging if it had been better to just stay in the Rukon Districts. He relized way to late the the steps closing in would cause them to bump into each other, though Shikuro didn't fall from the bumb he was ready to just shout at the person. Though hjis tongue was quickly placed between his teeth to keep him from spouting out anything that would mostly just send him right back to the rukon districts without a word of defence from himself, as he saw the white haori on the girls body, he knew he had to act fast, so he mostly fell to his knee's bowing as much down as he could.
"I'm so sorry Captain!"
Shikuro kept his head down, knowing it would be the only matter of action due to his incredibly stupidity of walking into a captain, and actually even making a captain fall.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Kaiyo sat slowly, just in time to watch the guy notice she was a Captain and swiftly dive to the floor, which was probably a safe move. Kaiyo slowly got back up to her feet, ignoring the fact that she was literally always running into people, and usually falling over. The girl sighed in annoyance as she looked at the academy student in question for a moment, 'What's yer name?' she asked in a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Shikuro breathing was slightly heavy, as it normally would be, he was mostly just nervous, first time he was this close to an actuall Captain. Though he wasn't sure of captain of what squad as it was, onloy that it was a captain if he knew the captain was the one of squad 11 fear would only be added to his extreemly high nervous behavior at the moment.
"Shikuro Nara Captain!"
He kept a swift and strict tone, making sure that it was heard clearly even though he held his face down into the ground, making sure he was as low as he could be as he had no right to do anything else if not being told so.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Kaiyo screwed up her face for a second, 'Shiku...why don't ya get the hell of the floor then?' she puzzled, but her voice was stern enough for it to be an order. kaiyo's head was still pounding, the whining voice of the noble family rattling on about insubordination from the Captain had pissed her off. Kaiyo eyed the guy up and down, he definately wasn't a noble, and by the looks of him, he'd be a pretty mean fighter.

The girl was still annoyed though, and still slightly taking it out on the Shiku guy, 'Whats an Academy student doing wandering around the Noble family compounds anyway?' she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Shikuro felt his stomach twist as it seemed that him being as formal as he could was the bad chice with this captain. which made the whole situation just that much worse.
"Yes Captain, Sorry Captain"
He spoke out, first leaning back in a more seating position, first now looking at the person before him, since the last glimps was broken the moment he spotted the Haori.

He Tooks a deep breath to keep himself calm, though he mostly had no idea how he should act in a situation like this one, it wasn't exactly a by the book kind of captain so he couldn't go by the book himself either.
"I really didn't look where I was going, my feet led to where I am now"
He felt like he could die any moment now, not out of getting killed but out of embarresment, first Captain you meet you knock over by being careless, and then afterwards spouting out about yourself goofing of, not his own ideal first meeting with a captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Kaiyo stifled back a giggle at the poor guy, he did look pretty damn nervous and, panicked about the whole situation. The girl stared blankly at him for a moment after he'd spoke, her eyes boring a whole into him with an unbroken silence. Kaiyo eventually sighed lightly, 'So what squad are ya aimin for Shiku?' she asked in a natural and friendly manner as she sat down cross legged in front of the guy. Kaiyo was trying not to be as stressed, she felt kind of guilty for the kid who clearly didn't know who she was, but was scared enough of meeting a Captain to not even look at her properly.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:57 am

Shikuro slowly returned to a more normal state. He calmed a little it down proberly cause the captain sat down it made the situation seem less formal, which made it much easier to relax though he kept sitting that way he did.
"To be honest I haven't really thought about it, as it is I'm just tryin to get used to spending my time in school instead of taking care of my own survival"
Shikuro took a deep breath to hide the last trace of nervousity he had left, now Shikuro had gotten a better gasp of the situation and frankly the captain didn't look as scary as she could, it being a girl only made im that more relaxed, though he still knew the person could beat him in a few seconds if she wanted but still she seemed less frightening cause of the gender.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:43 am

Kaiyo leant back on her hands as she sat, nodding briefly as Shiku spoke, 'So your from one of the lower districts then...people aren't like that unless they're really tough' she mused for a moment. The guy looked more relaxed now, and honestly so was Kaiyo. The night was quite warm as well, so it wasn't about to start getting too cold to sit in the middle of a street. 'Well i reckon you should try out my squad then' she beamed, clearly it was never too soon to start recruiting.

Kaiyo held her smile for a moment before realising the guy didn't actually know who she was. Her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink as she leant forwards held out her hand to shake the guys hand, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th Squad' she spoke in her normal sweet and friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:05 am

Shikuro looked alittle shy away as he was spoken off as a tough guy, when said from a captain he didn't really know if he could easily agree or if that would mean consequences for himself. He took a deep breath, not knowing how to act, and got just the more startled when he was asked to try out for this persons squad. the nervous feeling inside him hand its thight grip around his gut, he should proberly know what captain he was talking to, or maybe it was expected of, him but he had no clue as it was.

He had troble breathing his eyes flickering to give him some time to think about all the captains though in class they had only just been introduced to the ranks, and frankly he wasn't paying attention, so had no clue what captain he was dealing with at the moment. As she leant forward, he felt more nervous, and as she finally introduced herself the nervous grip let go replaced with fear of how to decline a captains offer.
He cleared his through that really made an effort into trying to let him pass out to spare him this moment.
and then reached out hand shivering slightly to repay with a handshake.
"Pleasure to meet you... ehh... 11th squad, the main millitairy strengh force... right?"
He wasn't sure as said before he didn't really pay much attention in that class, but he was moslty sure.
"If so, then no offense I don't think I'm cut out for that squad, I don't think me comming from the rukon district makes me a cut out soldier"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:21 am

Kaiyo smiled politely at the guy. Getting mad a him would probably make him pass out with fear, plus she wasn't really in the mood to get mad anymore. The blonde girl shrugged, 'Yeah, we're all the real strength of the Gotei 13' she joked lightly. She smiled at teh guy, leaning back again as he stammered his declining of her offer, 'Fine by me Shiku'.

Kaiyo looked up to the sky for a moment, there was a vaguely blue tint to the darkness, and not many stars had managed to yet break through the clouds yet. The captain sighed lightly, 'So, shiku, anything you wanna ask me?' she smiled. Figuring she'd already asked the guy enough for the time being. Kaiyo smiled in a veguely evil manner though, keeping her playful tone as she added, 'And don't worry i'm not gunna kill ya or anything'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:32 am

Shikuro took yet another deep breath to calm himself down, well as far as hesaw it, he was safe. he had actually declined an captain though as he had it figured, when graduating you're not the one choosing the squad but the squad chooses you, out from where you're best suited. so it could mean him ending up in this very squad, if it well seem most benificial.
"I'm sorry, I don't really know where my place is, its all still new too me, thinking of what happens after the academy haven't passed my mind before now"
He made a light bow with his head in a expression of apoligies, before then straightening up again.

As the captain looked for the sky it felt like the only time where Shikuro could actually look at her without having the fear of being judged starring to much and frankly she didn't exactly look fearsome as expacted, much more fragile though that must be a mere judgement mistake, though she didn't spread fear in him except for the fact of being a captain she looked rather cute. Though he couldn't express that.
when the captain looked back at him, his eyes drifted off her and slightly to the side.
"Ehm well as it is, you can't expect nothing but stupid questions, since my knowledge ain't deep... what is it like to be a captain?"
Stupid question, it must be an awesome thing else no one would strive for that position, it would mean being counted on from alot of people, which would also be great, so in Shikurp's eyes it was nothing but joy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:49 am

Kaiyo smiled inwardly as she looked back down to Shiku, she didn't understand why the guy was so afraid to just look at her, it's not like she'd cut off his head if he did. Still, she kept her usual friendly expression. In truth, Kaiyo had never been asked that, and she didn't exactly know how to explain how being a Captain was. The girl sat forwards, her hands reston her her lap as she spoke, 'I guess, you spend you such time admiring Captains and their power, when you reach that level, it'll be the happiest day of your life, and then...' she paused, her smile growing as the light from a nearby star reflected off her face, 'Then it just gets better'. kaiyo really did love it, people looked up to her, they knew she could save them, and for kaiyo, being able to so freely help people was just an amazing prospect. Of course, there were pressures of the jobs and giving out orders and doing paperwork and attending meetings and keeping squad members in line...but they were greatly out-weighed by the positives.

Being Captain was different for everyione, and it usually rested on the individual, 'So why did you wanna become a shinigami Shiku?' she asked with a geniuine interest.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:04 am

Shikuro could feel his heart skip a beat just by the thought of what little thing he had to go for would be terrible. though when it was spoken so highly soon after he was filled with joy. He smiles gently though his eyes never rest on the captain for very long at the time, so he just let his gaze drift of her for a few second then back to make it seem like he wasn't staring or anything, though it mosty just ended up being weird.
"Thank you for that... it was somethin I just needed to hear"

He looked kinda surpriced, the question had been asked before though his reason seemed so dull compaed to he others he had heard, he even thought of making a light lie to make it seem like he had some deeper purpose to do this, but he couldn't really think of anything, that would seem reasonable, so the truth is as good a answer as any.
"Well to begin with it was just a way to stop the constant thoughts of survival, an opputunity to stop having to steal just to get the hunger away... and now... I feel like I just want to prove myself as god as any other person here, and as all aiming for the rank captain..."
Sikuro looks alittle shyly away.
"I enjoy having people count on me... so captain would be a way of having alot of people count on me..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Kaiyo smiled warmly at Shiku's response, the guy had clearly considered the post for himself. Although his current inability to look at her for more than a second was starting to get less comical and more annoying. Kaiyo stifled a laughter, instead looking the guy straight in the eyes as he spoke. Shaking her head lightly as her blonde hair flickered into her cheeks, 'No, thats as good a reason as any, at least ya know what your aiming for, a lot of people become a shinigami because they can, not because of any real desire or want' she mused, Kaiyo didn't like those people, they fought badly because they had no need to fight, and they lacked the real desire needed to help people for a living.

Still, someone fighting to be needed, seemed less compelling and just lonely. Kaiyo looked into the guys eyes more deeply for a moment, whilst he was looking away again, her gaze wasn't heavy, or intimidating, she was friendly and simply interested in the guy. Kaiyo smirkied with a vague sigh though, looking back up to the sky as she spoke, 'Ya know i won't like, eat you if you look at me ya know' she giggled gently.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Shikuro smiled it seemed light some way of comfort knowing his reason is not totally dumb, though many others seemed to have much more valued reasons than he, just a bit more.
it felt nice to talk without getting judged upon his orgin, actually praised cause of it, he didn't get load of praise, not at all from his fellow students, and not so much from his teachers, they think of him as a no good though they give him praise for the extreemly good things but give other more praise for doing less, which was kinda annoying.
"Well thank you... nice to know I'm not a total looser"

He thightened up, seemes his constant looking away had been noticed, but was it worse than him just staring at the captain, and the other thing to do was look into the eye's but wasn't that to personal. he felt like shit, having to choose between bad or worse. nothing good seemed to becoming out of any f the choices, he his took a deep breaht and turned his eyes dirrected more to the captains's eyes, with a very gentle gaze.
"Sorry didn't mean anything by it, just not entirely sure how to act the more appropiate way right now...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Kaiyo relaxed her shoulders as she giggled for a moment, still not certain why this guy was so wound up. 'Okay, why not just try and forget i'm a Captain...until i give you an order' she smirked, sticking her tongue out in a joking manner. Kaiyo noticed something about Shiku, leaning a little closer to the guy before she sat back up straight, 'So whats the story behind tha scare then?' she smiled in a friendly manner, assuming the guy wouldn't mind telling her. Kaiyo had been mostly lucky concerning battle wounds, the girl did have a few large scars along her back and a few faint ones well, pretty much all along her body, but they weren't too bad, and the 4th squad had mostly managed to get rid of them. It was usually when no nearby healing was available, and Kaiyo just had to deal with it. The consequence of combat, but for many of her scars, Kaiyo felt almost proud, because she knew with many of them she'd saved a life.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Shikuro tilted his head, how could he say this, the there was a thought into his head telling him to just accept it, and the other saying he can't since the this person can just let her reitsu rise and then he would be a gonner.
"Ehm... I'll try..."

He took a deep breath, leaning slightly backwards ina a way to sit more relaxed, his breathing also slowly dropped, and he started feeling alittle more relaxed actually.
As the question was popped he didn't want to let it go immidiatly like al the other since it gave him some time to think.
"This one?"
he let his index finger run down, over the scar from the forehead all the way down to his chest, pulling alittle out in his clother to expose the scar completly.
"Afriad I'd have to say, I've got no clue, had the scar ever since i got here, been growing with my body actually... think it got something to do with how I died or the moments before i died in the world of the living"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Kaiyo raised her eyebrows lightly at Shiku's answer, she really hadn't expected that one. The girl thought in silence for a moment, in truth, those with a higher spiritual energy usually kept some physical attribute after death, so a scar could count, but surely someone should be able to remember a scar that large. Kaiyo moved her mouth left to right for a second before looking back at Shiku. 'Thats kinda weird' she noted, and she's seen a fair few 'odd' things since her death.

'So you don't know how ya got it at all?'
she quizzed further, leaning forwards a bit to look a bit closer to the scare, almost not believing Shiku that he couldn't remember, because something that big must have bloody hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Shikuro whole body wanted to lean back when she started to inspect him like that, but his just bite his tongue lightly, and kept sitting like he did, his shirt still open so his scar was as exposed as it could be.
His breathing got lightly heavier though, and as she leaned even closer he knew she wanted to get a better look so he tilted his head gently, to help a little.
"Nope, not at all... to begin with I even didn't know it was uncommon at first really untill people started backing away from me cause they thought I was some kind of troublemaker..."

He gently closed his right eye, so she could also see the scar having its mark over the eyelid aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Kaiyo smiled lightly, most people were shocked when they seaw the scars along her back, although the girl was fortunate to not have any particularly noticable ones on her arms, and none she'd notice on her face, yet. either way, Kaiyo knew how people could react. Kaiyo tilted her head to the left as she leaned closer further as Shiku closed his eye, 'So you were attacked when you had your eyes shut?' this story was getting more and more odd. Kaiyo didn't want to hazard a guess, but the scar was fairly straight, which meant it would have been a single neat strike, probably with a blade.

The girl shrugged, falling straight backwards onto her back as she looked up to the sky; she didn't want to make Shiku feel anymore uncoomfortable by prodding his scar, or even moving any closer. Kaiyo lifted her head up and rested her arms underneath. Smiling up to the blue fazed sky. 'Yeah some people judge kinda quickly...but thats not just Soul Society i guess'.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Shikuro felt very uneasy as Kaiyo moved even closer, he could feel the nervous grip around his gut again, though he just had to sit politely and bare with it for the moment. though he really didn't like it at all.
"an eye closed the moment anything comes even near of hitting it, when you get something trown at you, you would close your eyes even if the thing is not even going to hit, you have to train your eyes not to close..."

Shikuro felt at easy as the captain dumped back and exhaled in relief not on purpose but he had without noticing he started to hold his breath as she was at her closest. first exhaling when she dumped back.
"Well yeah, I don't really care anymore, I just get judged as they want and deal with the result, I've stopped carring some time ago, it was simply to depressing to think about"
Shikuro gently closed both eyes, and relaxed, smilling gently.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Kaiyo scrunched up her face for a minute, finding the idea a little stupid that someone would shut there eyes when they saw an attack coming, how the hell do you block with your eyes shut? she snapped inwardly. Kaiyo didn't smile at what Shiku had to say next either, in fact, it annoyed her slightly, because the guy did seem to care.

Kaiyo stared up at the sky, trying to say what she had to in the most eloquent way possible, 'You're so wrong' she said bluntly. Perghaps eloquent hadn't been right. Kaiyo half sat up, just enough to look Shiku in the eyes whilst she was talking, 'It's fine to care what people think of you, everyone does it. It's deciding what you think of you thats way more important...Plus, in combat you want people to make assumptions, then you can always prove them wrong' Kaiyo lay back down with a mild sigh. The girl had been referring to her appearance, the one which so many had assumed could just not the of a Captain, had in fact given her the upper hand before swords had ever been drawn.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:22 am

Shikuro looked surpriced, he was wrong? what was he wrong in the first part or the second part, he couldn't really tell at all.
So he figured he'd wait for an explanation, and so he did, looking less confussed whe he did.

He had already expected an answer like that one, sille answer though cause the situations are diffrend, though for a person who possible had been relying on people making assumptions through her weaker days an answer like that one was expected.
"Thats all fine for you maybe, but it doesn't work that way for me, cause of this scar people think of me as some though which I don't really think you can put me in under that catagori... so in a battle when people make assumptions on me they are either right or overestimating me, thats not something you can use really"
Shikuro took a deep breath taking up a discussion with a captain might not be the smartest thing to do, though he hated being wrong.
"I fight my best no matter what, I don't need advantages to fight my battles, I fight with my own power and nothing else, if I loose then I was to weak to win, if I win I was strong enough to win, thats how it is, I don't make assumptions on others cause of how I know personally they can't always be true, even if you where an academy student instead of a captain, in actuall combat I would fight you like anyother person even though your looks ain't those of a though one"
Shikuro looked away, turned his head slightly to his right side, he couldn't really bare to see the reaction of his words right now, since they could go really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)   Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troublesome days. (Kaiyo Please^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next