The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-05-17

The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Chimamire trudged along the path through the woods, no place in particular as his destination. He sighed and kicked a rock as he passed under a large oak. Just then, he felt a disturbance in the air. He looked around and spotted a Senkai Gate opening up about 40 yards to his right in the forest, on an adjacent path to his. He grinned and kneeled, knowing this could only mean Shinigami as he lifted his arms and charged his blood-red bow and an arrow, setting aside inner reserves for a quick experiment to see if it was possible to create another arrow faster as he waited for the Shinigami to walk through.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Ri walked through the gate accompanied by a hell butter fly. He'd been sent to the world of the living to help with hollow control. Ri was excite about being sent on this patrol as he was eager to prove him self to the rest of his squad members. He step out of the gate and found him self in a dense forest of the living world.

He stretched his arm and cracked his finger as he focus for a moment hoping to sense the location of one of his squad mates he was sent to help but instead he felt a strange power and as the gate closed behind him he drew his Zanpakuto.

"Come out hollow!" Ri said challenging the source of the strange power.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Tenma came out of the senkai gate directly behind Ri. He was of course also being accompanied by a hell butterfly. He was sent to back up Ri should he need any help, as both of them were still rather new. As he walked through the gate he immediately sensed a strange reiatsu and he muttered quickly under his breath "Bakudo number 8 Repulse." A round shield formed to defend him and Ri and he looked around quickly. "Don't just stand there, look around. Don't make yourself a target for the enemy Ri." He advised as he searched around for the source of the strange reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Chimamire grimaced ever so slightly as he saw the shield appear around the two Shinigami. He decided now was the time to test his experriment and fired an arrow, but accidentally tapped into his reserves for that shott and launched a volley of three. Immeditately he mentally cursed himself as he flattened himself on the ground and rolled to his left, hoping to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Ri merely leaped of the ground and land on a branch of a tree behind him. The arrow meant for him hit the tree and caused it to slowly fall. Ri jumped back to earth and form the attack he figure the stranger spiritual pressure must be from a Quincy , a single Quincy.

Ri landed of the ground and returned his Zanpakuto to it's sheath. He started walking toward the town to report in for patrol.

"He's all your" Ri said waving his hand meekly. Ri never fought two on one or at least not when he was on the side of the two. "I'll be near by don't die"
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

"Your an overconfident fool Ri one day it'll get you killed." Tenma said darkly as the other arrows hit his shield. He then followed the reverse trajectory and moved quickly. He moved to a branch over the area and surveyed quickly. He noticed the quincy after just a few moments and he moved fast, attempting to close the distance and strike the quincy with a slash across the shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm

This Shinigami was fast and Chimamire felt the bite of the steel in his shoulder as he tried to roll out of the way. He grimaced as he turned his roll backwards and used the momentum to slide out of the way on his back as he loosed another volley of three arrows at the attacking Shinigami. This was not his lucky day, for either of them. Chimamire snickered as he rolled up in a ball and used his slide to roll backwards onto his feet as he stood, another arrow charging.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Tenma was able to dodge one, and reflect another off of his blade. The third however hit him in the right arm. He grimaced in pain and smirked as he continued moving toward the attacking quincy. He moved from side to side in a zig zag pattern, creating a much harder target. He then dove toward the ground and rolled, using his hands to shoot himself up into the air. As he went up he brought his blade up toward the quincy, in another strike this time being aimed at his bow arm. "Hado number 4 White Lightning" He uttered as he pointed two fingers from his non sword hand toward the quincy as he struck out his with sword.
Back to top Go down
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Chimamire tried to get a handle on the movements of this unnamed Shinigami, but they were too erratic to do so. The boost upwards with his hands caught Chimamire off gurd and he stumbled back as he watched the arms extend and the sword come up, carving a deep gash into his left arm. His bow arm.

He felt the feeling draining from his hand and managed another final volley of all his reserves, creating a total of 5 arrows that launched at the Shinigami. Chimamire's arm fell to his side, useless. He was now unarmed as he was hit almost point blank with the kido spell and tossed through the air like a rag doll, landing 5 feet away. He was almost certainly screwed but wasn't gonna give up quite so soon.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Tenma twisted his body in the air and managed to dodge all but two of the arrows. Said two arrows hit him in each of his ribs. He felt the searing pain go into his body and landed awkwardly. However he moved quickly toward the now unarmed quincy thrusting his zanpakuto toward his chest cavity in a fatal attack that would finish the young man off.
Back to top Go down
Chimamire Aro

Chimamire Aro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Chimamire felt the blade pierce his chest and grimaced, but did not cry out. He grabbed a hold of Tenma's hands and held on and pressed the blade in all the way to the hilt. He knew he was a goner and opened his mouth to speak, a bit of blood passing over his lip as he said, "You... are good... but get... better... Learn more... No... Learn it all" Chimamire grinned and twisted the blade sharply, then slid himself off it as he fell to the ground and succumbed peacefully to the grip of death.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Tenma was slightly shocked at the quincy's words. He however just pulled his zanpakuto out of his chest, and flicked the blood off of it. He then returned it to its sheath and left for the town in order to check in once again. He never learn the guys name, but it did not matter now. It was simply a name of someone no longer living, and that did not matter.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Hageshii had arrived just in time to see a fellow quincy fall off the sword. Hageshii was devestated. He felt the Fighting from the Hospital, where he had been training. he had rushed there and apparently he was too slow, To slow to save his bretheren...who was slightly weaker than him... "You will pay...YOU MONSTER!!!" . Hageshii drew up his bow, blueish green, not blood red like his breatheren on the ground, and drew back an arrow, made from purely gathered energy but probably more powerful than his comrade there on the ground, and fired it through a tree at the retreating shinigami, hiding his true location by spining it, causing it to curve its tragectory, and if hit it would pierce the shinigami's windpipe if it hit.

Hageshii then fumbled in his pockets for a Ginto he picked one of his 3 that was nearly drained, only one shot left with it. He crouched and called aloud "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heizen!" the block came flying past Hageshii, 'I will never get used to that' and going through the tree and knocking it forward. The block went though the tree though and would slice through the shinigami's waist... eliminating the legs... and then he could kill him with his own zanpaktou... how ironic that would be...

((click on signature to see what Ginto techinque does... i conviently linked that there... Bravo))
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:12 am

Remember you cannot kill someone without their permission, I had Chimamire's permission to kill this character, so do not post death blows seeing as you don't have mine. Also read the title of this thread, are you Ri o'nocht? Because you certainly aren't me.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:27 pm

...I was given permission to join this thread by both Chima(author) and Ri(original thread person)...

i know for a fact that i didnt autohit you... in never mentioned hitting you... and im tryin g to kill you i can try cant I???
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:45 pm

(Yeah noone told me beforehand apologies, and I know I'm just reminding you that you cannot kill me Razz)

Tenma heard the loud yell and immediately knew an attack was coming. He moved to the side a good distance and dodged both the arrow, and the Ginto. Tenma then followed the sound of the quincy's voice back to him and found the man location. At that point he moved toward him, swinging his zanpakuto toward the arm he was holding his bow with. At the say time he had begun incanting a kido. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat Bakudo number 9 Strike!" He called as he swung his blade.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Hageshii saw the swing as it came around along with the shinigami chanting some kidou spell. Hageshii dissolved his bow and dropped the drained ginto and with his right hand fumbled for another ginto. he got ahold of one when he brought his free left hand around and caught the wrist of the swinging hand. Thats when the red glow appeared around him. He couldnt move an inch, but that meant that he couldnt let go of the shinigami's wrist. He could however speak, "What witchcraft is this Shinigami! Why did you kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:02 pm

"He attacked me! I was defending myself." He argued as he pointed out two fingers from the hand in the quincy's grasp. The fingers were aiming toward the middle of his arm and he spoke once more "Hado number 4 White Lightning" He called as he fired the new kido spell. He then moved his free hand to grab the hilt of his zanpakuto which he then attempted to stab into the quincy's other arm.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm

As the shinigami's response came Hageshii broke the kidou with hastily gathered reatsu. The tension in his body dropped having the 'White lightning' cut across his forearm. Hageshii turned, took his hand out of his pocket, and preformed forward distance roll turning again out of it, however the blade cut the top of his foot as he rolled. This opened a good distance of about 6 feet. hageshii reformed his bow and gathered energy for a shot with his index and middle finger and holding the ginto with his ring and pinky fingers while chanting, "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heizen!" while the Block rushed by him at the shinigami he finished gathering the shot firing after the shinigami after his reaction of the ginto technique.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Tenma jumped into the air and backflipped over the Heizen. However he felt something scrape against his back painfully and he knew the quincy must have fired another arrow. He landed on a tree branch and looked toward the quincy, largely annoyed at him. "Seriously? Why try to attack me while I'm defending myself, far as I'm concerned if you just left me alone I'd leave you alone. He brought it upon himself for trying to attack me out of my Senkai gate." He reasoned as he readied himself for another attack of some kind if the quincy did not decide to leave.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Hageshii gathered energy and took a few steps back after the show of acrobatics. "You shouldnt even be in this world, go back to soul society... take your friend there with you. And if you wont, ill take the revenge that is rightfully mine." Hageshii had finished gathering the arrow of the class that had forced the 2nd division Captain to Bankai to counter, although it had mostly been made up from the captains own reatsu. This time Hageshii had drawn Reatsu from the Air and the ginto in his hand... the arrow was cutting through the bandages on his hand from that aforementioned attack. Holding it was killing him((not literally)) but he retained his composure long enough to see if the shinigami would leave.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

"We are the caretakers of this world you fool, without us the dead souls have no one to send them on their way. So if you truly think you will force us to abandon our job then you truly are incompetent." He replied as he prepared to dodge the attack he was firing, all the while readying one of his own to counter. "If you attempt to attack me, you will force my hand. We cannot have foolish quincy like you, attacking us out of every Senkai gate after all."
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:35 pm

"Foolish Shinigami you may be caretakers of this world, but you could of used that kidou to subdue my bretheren just like you did me. You are not fit to be Caretakers of this world if you go around Slaughtering the inhabitants. If every shinigami did his duties as you did then you wouldnt have a world to caretake!!! Your hypocracy astounds me. If you wont leave, I will kill you. There is no comprimise." Hageshii was starting to have his consiousness fade from mantaining such an arrow. his arm was bleeding profusely and he needed to release it soon...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:40 pm

"He attacked us straight out of that gate, you attacked me out of rage. There is a difference between the situations. That man could've also broken that kido as well and continued attacking me which he would have done. You on the other hand could change your mind. It is just that simple." He responded as he stood ready for the arrow. He saw the man was having trouble with the attack and he could tell it would probably be the mans last shot. He stood prepared and awaited the mans response be it in violence, or reason.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Hageshii held on to the arrow for a second longer. he was going to attack the man while he walked away but now he couldnt control the power he had accumulated. He released it unintentionally. Hageshii didnt pass out like before. He fired and it when it struck it obliterated a tree next to the shinigami about 2 feet. so much so that the fully grown oak was simply vaporized. Hageshii stammered, "D-Damnit all, I-I cou-couldnt contr-control it... Hageshii arm was bleeding profusely he quickly applied a bandage as he sat shaking. he also pulled a hyposyringe and injected him self with 1 mL of morphine. He sat there consiously watching, waiting, for the Shinigami to slaughter him like he did his breatheren.

((If you so see it fit to kill him you may...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)   The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fall of the Bloodied Arrow (Tenma and Ri O'Nocht Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next