The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honing Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Honing Skills Empty
PostSubject: Honing Skills   Honing Skills I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Ri arrived at the training grounds just before the sun dawned on the day. He practiced his technique for sometime. He started slowly ensuring every moment was perfect then increased the speed of his moments.

As the sun made its way high in the sky more and more people soon started to appear in the train grounds. Ri took no notice and continued with his normal routine.

After some time he was disturbed by the loud clashing of blades and a louder man laughing. Ri walked to the other side of the area and found one of the senior students, a boy who name escaped him sparing with some of the junior students.

Taking a seat on the grass Ri watched the boy fight and heard someone call him Kalis. He studied Kalis fighting style, it first appeared that Kalis fight with nothing more then brute strength but there was more to it then that, his first attack was a forceful attack, which he allowed to be blocked and used the recoil to start an assault of quick swipes then when his opponent was off balance he'd strike hard and shattered the blade

Another one of the juniors fought him and like all the others their blade broke and a large segment spun off and struck the ground beside Ri who did even blink well everyone else gasped.

"You" Kalis said pointing his blade at Ri "You've been watching me. Do you want to fight or are you to frightened to stand"

Without a word Ri stood up and walked to Kalis. Drawing his bade he wave it delicately then took his fight stance.

A few moments passed and Ri waited for Kalis first attack. Larger crowds gathered to watch the senior students fight.

Kalis first attack was exactly what Ri expected, a heavy attack. He blocked it easily but the rapid recovery and then fury of swipes was heavier then he expected and surprised him. He stayed on the defensive studying the attacks waiting for his opportunity, he was relying on his speed and tactics as Kalis strength appeared to exceed his own.

Kalis broke off then came back with a heavy attack then more quick swipes. Ri had him now, breaking off he took a new stance with his leg far apart and crouched low to the ground.

Kalis came with the strong attack that had shattered many blades that day alone. Ri swung his blade up forcing Kalis blade over Ri's head and without hesitation Ri moved in and place the tip of his blade to Kalis' chin.

Kalis seemed to freeze for a few moments as a few of the junior students did small celebrations. Ri withdrew his sword and left Kalis frozen in the sparing field.

He left the crowds to find some peace and quite so he could train him self. He knew the rest of the seniors wouldn't be pleased with him they all liked to appear unbeatable to the junior. He soon found a secluded part of the forest and continued his training.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Honing Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honing Skills   Honing Skills I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:49 pm

It was now midday and Ri made his way from the forest back to the Academy. He had Zanjutsu class with the rest of the seniors.

He entered the train grounds quietly but as soon as he stepped in the room became silent and eyes were on him and him alone. He figured word would get around about the fight earlier.

A few moment later the instructor arrived and the class be came quite and everyone listen to the instructor as he explained the advantage holding back in a fight could give.

"Now pair off and spar." The instructor said as everyone one group together. As Ri stood a large hand grasped his shoulder, turning he found the hand belonged to Kalis.

"I want a rematch" He half growled and half spit. Ri stared at him for the moment and then pushed his hand off him.

"If you wish" Ri said walking a few paces back and taking his stance. He noticed all the other pairs were giving them a wide berth.

"Begin" The instructor call and the various battles started.

Kalis launched straight into heavy strikes which Ri blocked and repelled instinctively. He hadn’t changed his style so Ri was waiting for the heavy attack to come and as if staged Kalis backed off then putting his entire force behind the Zanpaktou he swung for Ri who moved right and was going to go place his Zanpaktou at Kalis neck but something happened he didn’t expect, a fist stuck him hard.

Jumping back Ri recovered quickly and took an offensive stance. He decided to end his now. He spun the hilt of his sword around so that his Zanpaktou followed his arm rather then pointing outward.

Dashing toward Kalis and leaped into an attack. Kalis blocked the attack but Ri pushed off Kalis Zanpaktou and spun quickly around to Kalis back and place his Zanpaktou to the back his neck.

A few second later he withdrew his Zanpaktou, bow and when to leave but the moment his back was turned Kalis attacked and made a large gash on Ri’s arm. Before he felt the pain or even the steel cut through his skin Ri rolled right and drew his sword once more.

“I will win” Kalis said taking his normal stance. “I have to win”

“Try as you might you’ve only landed one cheap shot on me” Ri said as the rest of the battles stopped to watch the two. “but if you wish”

“You’ll wished you’d ran now” Kalis said grinning as he stabbed his Zanpaktou into the ground. “Of Earth and Stone rise talmhĂș”. With those words Kalis drew his Zanpaktou from the ground but it had changed, It was now very tin and slender and look like it was made of clay and stones.

Ri knew he was in trouble, he hadn’t been able to obtain Shika. Immediately he took a defensive stance and was right too, Kalis came swing with fury. Each strike forced Ri back more and more. He could feel his Zanpaktou weakening unto the strain.

He couldn’t think of any attack or strategy that he could pull off to help him, which meant he could come up with something or he could lose and that wasn’t an option.

Kalis back off for a second and Ri used the chance to moved quickly away. Even with his Shika Kalis was slower then Ri, he’d have to use that. As he ran he saw sight of the instructors Zanpaktou, he had it drawn in case he’d have to intervene. Looking at his own Zanpaktou which look the same save for Ri’s Zanpaktou had four large square holes in it and three smaller ones.

He turned and took his stance again. Kalis came charging his blade held ready to strike. The first strike was a swift slash followed by four more. Again each attack sent Ri back a few steps. Two more strong slash then came what Ri was waiting on a stab. Dodging right Ri avoided the attack but positioned his Zanpaktou so Kalis Zanpaktou when straight through the middle hole.

Ri forced his Zanpaktou into the ground trapping Kalis one at least for a moment. Ri used his own Zanpaktou guard to leap off and with all his force he kicked Kalis chin , knocking his head back and then kicked off his chest . Kalis couldn’t keep his balance and stumbled backward.

Ri pulled his Zanpaktou from the ground and kicked Kalis one behind him. He slowly raised his Zanpaktou until the tip pointed for Kalis head. Kalis stood defensives with out his Zanpaktou and as Ri dash forward, Kalis used his hand to guard his face and waited for the strike but it never came.

When Kalis opened his eyes gain Ri was walking away towards the instructor who he bowed to then took a seat. Though to look at him you wouldn’t think it, Ri was near exhaustion.

Kalis faded to the back for the room after recovering his Zanpaktou and after a few more minute the class was dismissed. Ri made his way out of the class quickly, he knew Kalis wasn’t going to leave him alone about this, so once Ri was out of sight of the rest of the class he jumped to the roof of the academy and settled down for a rest under the sun
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Honing Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honing Skills   Honing Skills I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Ri spent a sometime on the roof of the Academy resting after a moment. He was about to keep on his feet after the fight but he was near exhaustion but for taking on a Shika he was lucky he was only exhausted.

He pulled his Zanpaktou out held it out in front of him. He used the hem of his robe to carefully clean the dirt off of it. He held it in front of his face and focused. He wondered how an oaf like Kalis could learn his Zanpaktou name well Ri himself hasn’t been able to even speak to his.

He always want to speak with his Zanpaktou ever since he was told of the shape his unreleased Zanpaktou was quite odd but he never was able to speak with it. He gazed at his Zanpaktou for sometime; his sword had always dazzled him as his was light but could hold up against far heavier Zanpaktou.

He laid his Zanpaktou across his lap and twisted his arms around his head and leaned back on them. He gazed at the sky for sometime before drifting off into a nap. Half a sleep he felt the wind blew gently over him.

“Ri”

Ri sat up bolt when he heard his name called but looking around he couldn’t see anyone calling to him. He passed it off as his imagine and after realizing the time he ran off as he was always read late for class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honing Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honing Skills   Honing Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honing Skills
Page 1 of 1