The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skills once thought lost.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose O'Hara

Rose O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2011-04-27

Skills once thought lost. Empty
PostSubject: Skills once thought lost.   Skills once thought lost. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

The field was so peaceful and the sound of the river gave it a serene feeling, Rose felt almost guilty about destroying the peacefulness with her training but she could find no where better. For nearly two days now she'd been training in every way. She'd gotten into a routine, in the morning she went for a run for two hours then went on to Zanjustu and from there to practising kido and then swarm up the river before lunch. It was exhausting but she could just sit by any more while their was so much suffering and stop it all she had to be stronger,

As she train she could swear she could hear Ri's voice speaking to her encouraging her. She found herself think of him a lot as she training, he had been he training partner a life time ago at the academy but he was more the just a training partner to her. She wasn't sure if returning to the society was a good idea or not but going back to her old friends and to Ri did sound good.

She let her clothes slide off her as she approaching the river. She watching the fish hoping down the riving with the current envious because she was going the other way. She dropped the rest of clothes and dove in. The current pulled her a good distance down before she got a grip and started swimming up steam again the current. It was tough the going, the current was strong and she'd never been much of a swimming but she couldn't think of a better way to strengthen her body thought she could think of a more fun way.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Skills once thought lost.   Skills once thought lost. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Draylon looked around the countryside. I can't believe i got assigned here as my first assignment, although at least it is a relatively simple assignment. There aren't many hollows way out here. It's also peaceful, but then again very little happens here. Draylon let loose a sigh. But at least I'm not fighting for my life, like some of the others probably are. I suppose it is time to scan the area again.

Draylon sat down, closed his eyes and extended his awareness outward, and sighed. Once again, no activity at all, no wholes, no hollow and no shinigami.... Wait a minute i feel something, on the very edge of my awareness... this energy is...... another shinigami? I was told that only I was supposed to be in this area... I better go check it out Draylon rushed across the plains at full speed, towards the energy source, upon nearing it he slowed down and looked around, noticing some movement over in the river. He approached and called out, "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Rose O'Hara

Rose O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 9
Registration Date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Skills once thought lost.   Skills once thought lost. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Rose froze when she heard the voice which resulted in her falling down stream with the strong current which really worked in her favour. She waited till she was back to where she'd disregard her clothing which wasn't very far, she could still see her peeping tom. She scrambled out of the river and hurried dressed herself making sure to cover herself.

"Can I help you" She called as she could feel herself brush violently all over. She pulled on her large coat she'd brought to keep herself warm when she was finished. She watched nervously as the man approaching her, being alone for so long made her afraid of strangers far from the socialite she use to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills once thought lost.   Skills once thought lost. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills once thought lost.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: