The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return (Open)

Go down 
+3
Rashir
Kaiyo
Eugenides
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

The Return (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Ooc: Where is this kido list my good sir, because on the wikia it does mention a kido named White crawl, but it is only used by Hinimori, and that it is one of HER custom kido being that she is the only practitioner. Neutral It doesn't list the number.
Back to top Go down
Eugenides

Eugenides

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : i do what i want!
Quote : "Death is not an ending. It is the transformation of your soul into the purest form of your dreams."
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC : wish you we were all in the c box, but im kinda confused on how this kido works, your saying that, 2 captains and myself are unconcious from a lvl 20 kido? a little OP in my opinion, but im not a kido expert so pls only take this as a wondering thing. your good at kidou, but im wondering how far away from me you are, since there are 2? captains between us and how far your spell is going to go. a city block is a lot of kido destruction for someone my level at least. im also wondering if kuro blocks, or something, that could put a break in your destructo wave, unless it just kinda flows around him and gets me anyways idk just wondering, im sure that if you are close to me, mabye 20 ft? and there wasnt any captain lvl dude in between us, i'd be a goner def
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc: I think the full description of that kido says that all withing the radius who have weaker reiatsu than the caster are knocked out. I'm not sure since I don't have access to the site here at work. And to answer 47's question, we use the kido list of the bleachfanfiction wikia. Some of them are stupid, we know. But it gives more variety than the canon with all the holes in the rankings of unrevealed kidos.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

(OOC:ok i will put a kidou list on the banner of my signature for further reference now please POST ON)
Back to top Go down
Eugenides

Eugenides

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : i do what i want!
Quote : "Death is not an ending. It is the transformation of your soul into the purest form of your dreams."
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:41 am

OOC: ok so undecided radius eveythings destroyed and people with lower reaitsu are unconcious? i'll work with what i got.

IC: Eugenides saw the massive blast just before it hit him, but it hit him before he could react. For what seemed like forever, he couldn't hear anything, and his vision blurred. He could'nt think straight. What happened? He had been hit with a kido spell, but everything seemed to be moving so slow. The rubble in front of him confused him. Only a few seconds had passed, but he was completly dazed, and could only think of getting away. He had been running before, and he should be running now. He turned, and everything he did took forever to do, like a bad dream. He just turned and ran.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:27 am

"Ehhh....?" Kuro heard Kuroi's shouting and quickly gave his reiatsu a minor flare to protect himself from the spell. "That kido was one of my favorites back when I first learned it." Turning back to the shinigami that Kaiyo had said she was about to catch, Kuro saw him trying to run. Sighing lightly, Kuro flash stepped up to him as he clumsily ran after being dazed by Kuroi's kido and caught hold of his robes.

"I don't know the full situation here, but if Kaiyo and another shinigami are trying to catch you, then I guess we should hold you for now. I'd be in bigger trouble than them if I let a fugitive go since I'm now head of the Onmitsukido. But I'll hear your story and try to help you out if I feel that it's right."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Kaiyo grimaced slightly as the Kidou spell was cast; there was no real affect on the girl, she simple held a special kind of hatred for Kidou spells. Kaiyo's captain Haori fluttered wildly as the spell shot past her. Kaiyo threw an evil glare back to Kuroi, yelling in annoyance over to him, 'That's not how you help out!'. The guards behind him were out for the count now as well.

The girl flash stepped next to Kuro, she'd somehow forgotten his new role with the Onmitsukido. kaiyo rubbed the back of her head gently, leaning a bit closer to Eugenides as she waved her hand in front of his face, 'He looks a bit ill now'. Kaiyo stood back up straight, sighing lightly as she spoke, 'Yeah i already told him to escape...' she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Many apologies Kaiyo taichou i was just trying to imobilize the prisoner...

Kuroi looked around he was viably drained...that kidou took alot out of him... but either way he was 4th division and i dont think that prisoner was going anywhere without allittle assistance. He walked over to the prisoner and produced a bottle of Shinten out of the medical pack that he wears crossed over the sheath of his zanpaktou. This was just in case he tried to escape again.

Kuro Taicho, Kaiyo Taicho ill heal him so you can get the information from him...right now all i have to do is heal the concussion like injuries that my kidou gave him and then i will go heal the guards...

Kuroi knelt beside the prisoner and started healing him to undo the effects of his own kidou...leaving the captains to reveal the information...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2