The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Ayame Ryouta
Kaito Saruwatari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 pm

"This place hasn't changed all that much after all..." thought the dead eyed youth whose pupils hungrily scanned the Court of Pure Souls with impunity.

It had been over 9 years since he had stepped foot within the spiritual realm and he had always felt a sense of unease in the Material World as he conducted his "experiment", but he had endured thinking only of the possibilites of what he would find there. He wasn't disappointed however he still longed for the time when he could walk amongst Soul Reapers again. True elation filled his face as his cheekbone rose high as he walked into the hall of old men both ashen faced as well as estatic to have the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13 return. It marked the of course a sense of balance as Kaito was supposed to serve as the laison between Central 46 and the 13 Captains, the greatest military power of the spirit world. Although he was a lazy, distracted individual he was rather pleased to have attained this position and the horrible times when he was a pariah amidst his own squad dwelled far behind him as two eager crimson eyes stared into the hot white lights that illuminated the darkened room. Many questions were asked of the young man of his mission, one he had taken of his own volition as well as at the some of the urging of the other men of Central 46. All in all, they had an earnest youth whom they believed would earn his place in history along the side of Yammamoto Shigekuni Gennryusai.

At least that was what everyone's impression of Kaito had been since he had returned.

The muscled laden young man walked from the interrogation room with the jovial honesty that brimmed upon his face disappearing instead eyes of unrestrained ambition stared into the darkness as an amused smile brought the sides of his cheek to each side of his head. He had been changed out of the tattered shihakusho that he had shown up and now donned the prestine haori of the Division 1 captain as he walked stealthily through the hall towards the ceremonial clearing designated for the forum set up by Central 46. Apparently many new faces had shown up for captainhood and he was to make their acquaintance, some of them he would know, others he would not.

"Should be interesting to see what self-centered braggarts have become Soul Society supposed leaders" he thought again as a few rays of light brought visibility into the hallway indicating that he was reaching the entrance.

Already Kaito's mind began whirring as he contemplated what his next movements would be within the political and military fields of the Court of Pure Souls. Central 46 had fallen for his facade and it was easy enough since he had learned quite quickly his own strengths along with his weakeness. More importantly he had learned how to mask his true nature behind many other personas, it suited him well this new confident ambient being. Bound to nothing, not morals nor lawlessness instead drifting in a self motivated limbo that allowed him to act as he pleased without any need reveal his true nature. The ironic smile melted away replaced by the sincere smile as he came to the steps which led down into a mass of shinigami all gathered to mee the Sou-taichou.

As he watched them already begin to jostle one another in apparent disorderliness young Saruwatari stared at the crowd with listless yet, since eyes as he smiled goofily and reaching up only to scratch his head as if he had no idea what to do in this situation. Like clockwork his mind already reached out to the various tendrils of reishi tracing back the strongest threads to those of captain class seeing if he could identify a few of the new captains. Inwardly a dark man smiled as he realized that Soul Society would be a masterpiece as he orchestred an interesting array of movements towards a new order.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 pm

"Greeting: Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Statement: The So-taicho has returned."

"I know. I can feel him searching for those of us powerful enough to be Captains."

"Query: Will you be seeing him?"

Without answering his computer, Ryouta stood and headed for the door. It had been quite some time since he had last laid eyes on Kaito, and Ryouta was curious as to how Kaito had changed. Also- with his return, Ryouta knew for certain that the politics would change in Seireitei. Kaito was certainly capable of manipulating or forcing people into doing things his way. Ryouta just wanted to make sure he would not be interfering with the 12th Division research.

It was a simple matter to trace Kaito's searching tendrils to his position; Ryouta appeared with his ridiculous hat donned rakishly over his eyes. His silly appearance was all a guise, of course. People tended to underestimate opponents that looked childish, and Ryouta was not opposed to messing with people psychologically to meet his own ends.

"Hello again, Kaito," Ryouta greeted Kaito purposely without an honorific.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Kaiyo's smile waned somewhat when she caught the first glimpse of Kaito. The girl herself had only arrived moment beforehand, and was at the back of the masses that had gathered. Though she could sense her old friends Reiatsu, still as strong as ever.

Searching for her seemed a little silly, Kaiyo's own reiatsu usually made her stand out in a crowd, even if actual visibility was less obvious. The 11th squad captain squinted her eyes across the heads of the soldiers, her own gaze tracing up and down the new Captain Commander. Something seemed different, off even. Though Kaiyo assumed that to only be natural, such a long time away from someone you know so well. It was normal, right?

Kaiyo flash stepped to the front. Not bothering with a salute or anything else so formal, the short blonde girl just flung her arms around kaito and hugged him. 'Welcome back' she cheered., her usual warm tone oozing from her words.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 pm

His lips smiled and his eyes crinkled happily emitting surprise at the small girl that had flung her arms around him; he had been wondering whose reiatsu it could have been matching his own in volume. However, her own reiatsu was far more straight forward and it clearly reverberated with intense tendencies to get carried away. The smile deepened as his face rose to view Ryouta, a man whom he had spent most of his time rivaling until his eventual appointment as Sou-Taichou, the youngest ever in fact. Cold, hungering eyes met his own bright smile and Kaito could tell that this man was indeed still one of the sharpest minds in Soul Society.

"Hello again, Kaito" and "Welcome back" rushed together in almost the same instant giving the lanky shinigami no chance to reply to each individual.

"Hello again, Kaito?" he asked with an arched eyebrow in Ryouta's direction as he examined the man more, he was searching for something and he would indeed find it piercing through Ayame's facade.

With Kaiyo still clinging to his shoulders he firmly reached over and embraced Ryouta in an awkward hung with the same overwhelmingly bright smile upon his face. His demeanor of course would not hide the fact that his movement and strength had indeed befitted those worthy of a Captain Commander. Squeezing gently while feigning to have forgotten Kaiyo was hanging between the two men Kaito caused the hat to tip awkwardly to one side,

"Geez...you should be a lot happier to see me Ryouta" he commented off handedly continuing the tight interaction all the while observing his every move, but in a more covert manner. His gestures were sincere and his demeanor would be hard to see through.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oomph!" Ryouta was caught by surprise by Kaito's brisk hug, and as a result had some air forced from his lungs. This didn't stop him from awkwardly returning the hug, however; social protocol dictated that he did so. "Sorry, Kaito. No psychology, sociology, or other social interaction/behavior type books I've read have covered exactly how to greet someone I haven't seen in nine years." Ryouta paused, then said, "I think this is that feeling called 'awkwardness.' I am genuinely happy to see you, however, Kaito. As you and I can both see, things have changed. I'm Captain of the 12th Division now, you know. And you...well, you're my boss!" The last bit was intended in jest, but Ryouta couldn't quite pull off the inflection necessary to do so...awkward.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm

The wind blew across the ceremonial clearing and brought with it Ri. He stood relaxed his squad thirteen haori blowing behind him, his eyes fixed on Kaito. He walked slowly toward him, Ri'd never met the Captain-Commander before that made Ri concerted. He now had a superior to report to, that sucked.

Captain-Commander, I'm Ri O'Nocht Captain of squad thirteen” Ri said bowing his head slighty in respect of the Commander, he'd hate to set the wrong impression. Ri'd rather let people get to know him then find out he's a drunk bastard.

It's pleasure to finally meet you Sir” Ri said smiling as out of habit he reached for his bottle and took a quick swig from it then return it to his side. It only clicked into Ri's head then it might not of been wise choice to of taken that drink, first impression and all.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Kaiyo released her grip of Kaito, trying to step back as he squished her between himself and Ryouta. The girl's eyes widened in a brief moment of panic before she slid out to the side. Brushing don her haori, back to that of a more presentable standard. The girl tilted her head to one side, still smiling as her gaze fluttered between Ryouta and Kaito. Their relationship seemed strained to say the least, though she was in no real mood to judge.

The girl had both honestly and truly missed Kaito, but she also figured she'd have plenty of time to catch up with him at a later date. Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck gently, peering around the commotion to the still cheering and bustling masses that had gathered to greet their new leader. A man who had by all rights grown into his title over the past few years, and who fitted such a role so easily. 'I'll catch you later' she patted Kaito on the shoulder slightly and made her way back through the crowds. Throwing a polite nod to both Ri and Ryouta as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 am

"I'll catch you later" chirped the bubbly blonde haired girl as she patted Kaito on his shoulder causing him genuinely to smile,

"She's as casual as ever..." he noted mentally; his status as Captain Commander hadn't in the least changed her demeanor towards him.

Without realizing it he had released Ryouta from the embrace having firmly believed that for the moment he knew as much as he was going to find out about the peculiar behavior the shinigami had now taken on. His smile over Kaiyo switched to a more pleasant grin as he held out a casual hand upon meeting what was the new Ju-sanbuntai Taichou, Ri O'Nocht. Already he was fascinated that in the short time he had been gone someone from the thirteenth squad had developed quickly enough to join the ranks of Captain. Of course he had known of this particular individual for sometime, he was of course one of the two men whom Kaito had been keeping tabs on during his stay in the Material World,

"Ri-Taichou...I've heard so much about you already...Truly you are genius to have become a Captain so soon" he chimed with in a bubbly manner,

"...I'd like to speak with you in private after the speech I'm going to need you as well as the Ni-Buntai Taichou to come with me to the stage to address various issues..." he explained with a more serious expression,

"Ryouta-kun, if you could I'd like as well for you to come up with me as well. After all it's important to keep up appearances" he finished as he grasped Ri by the arm gently and led the other two upstairs with a happy sigh; the last bit of his statement twinged a little bit with irony.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Jūbantai taichou reporting in...   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 am

Spiritual pressure unlike any he'd experienced before flooded into his new office. He could sense that at least three other captains had gone to see what it was, though it didn't seem like a battle was taking place. There could only be one possible explanation for it... Only one person could have spiritual pressure that matched that of Kaiyo and Ri... The Captain Commander... To still be able to feel such an amount of spiritual pressure at this distance was remarkable, he wasn't sure if he'd even be able to stand up next to the group should they release everything they had during a fight.

He dropped what he was doing and flew out of his office, startling some young squad member that must've been on his way to congratulate Kurama on his new promotion. He could sense that the group was beginning to leave the area that they had been conversing in so he decided to quicken his pace by flash stepping.

He finally reached the group shortly after Kaiyo had split off and disappeared into the crowd. Though one of the main sources of spiritual energy had broken away from the group, the intensity of the pressure was still immense. Surprised, Kurama fell to one knee, silently cursing under his breath. After about fifteen seconds or so, he was able to manage standing upright once more, though not without having to release a good deal of his own spiritual pressure to counter the powerful force. He brushed off his robes and straightened his haori before calling out to the Captain Commander. "Greetings Sōtaichō!" The young man smiled as he approached the group, he recognized Ri as well as the twelth squad captain, whom he'd never actually conversed with before...

((OOC: Even though you all are probably giving off only 1/5 of your spiritual pressure, it's kicking Kurama's ass XD. He'll have to release a good bit of his, and Ryouta actually should be doing the same, he's got a 35, a difference of 20 means falling down Razz Also a fun fact for Kaito since I don't believe he's ever met Kurama, his reiatsu is ice based. So it'll be getting a bit chilly right about now, about a ten degree drop in temperature just with what he's giving off now...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 am

Just as he was about to step away to perform the his rights as Sōtaichō, Kaito heard a small silent grunt as if someone were struggling near the Captains. Half turning his head he found himself looking at an enthralling young man who under the duress of the reiatsu generated by the Captain class shinigami was suffering. Just as he was about to suppress his own power he felt as chill slither through the air at the same moment that the boy's eyes seemed to glow for a brief moment with spiritual power before dimming to their normal color once again,

Another...new Captain? Kaito wondered as he stared thoughtfully with the cheery smile that had been on his face only moments before disappeared; something about this particular shinigami had piqued his interest.

"Greetings Sōtaichō!" the young man smiled.

Wordlesslly Kaito's eyes flicked in the direction of both Ryouta and O'Nocht expecting an explanation. After all if this was indeed another Captain someone should introduce or at least this Captain should state who it is that they are,

"And you are..." he spoke in an assertive tone allowing the statement to trail in the air waiting to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 am

Ryouta knew who this person was, mostly because he liked to browse the security recordings that had Captains in them, just to sort of familiarize himself with them without actually having to interact with them all the time. However, he too was unfortunately finding Kaito's reiatsu more than a bit stifling, and at the moment was busy fighting to remain in an upright position.

Sweat beaded on his forehead as Ryouta strained. The fact that Hiruma's reiatsu was cold did not help matters, and Ryouta did what he thought would have been the appropriate social response, and glared. Unfortunately, he only succeeded in looking confused as opposed to threatening.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

((Ri! Post! Razz I don't want to have to skip you! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm

(MUAHAHAHA, I SHALL POST!!! lol, Gotta introduce the one in charge of Squad 7 to the boss, even if he's not exactly Captain rank yet.)

The shadows around the area flickered slightly, and seemed to shift in the direction of the white-haired Shinigami that now Flash Stepped in front of the Sōtaichō, the man he had wanted to meet for a long while now. He grinned, and bowed his head as he dismounted the ledge he had Flash Stepped on to. Slightly too late, he realized he wasn't quite right due to the intense spiritual pressure being given off by the Captain Commander, and it felt as if he was being held under water, but could still breath slightly, as the pressure weighed in on his chest. Only Kurama's releasing of his own bitingly cold Reiatsu caused him to snap to, and he did the same, excreting a higher than normal rate to try and beat back the force of the powerful man's. Finally, he was at a point where he could stand upright and speak, though if one paid enough attention, they could visibly the shadows around him slithering, and if he was looked at out of the peripheral, it appeared as if waves of light were reverberating around him, giving him a feigned aura of holiness.

"An honor, Sōtaichō. I am Kaoseu Enjel, current Vice Captain and leading official of Squad 7, at your service."
he managed, a grin on his face that just barely reached his animalistic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Before the other two captains could speak, Kurama bowed and introduced himself. "My apologies, sir. My name is Kurama Himura, Captain of Squad Ten. I was recently promoted during your absence..." He straightened himself back up once again and smiled.

The young man was so focused on trying to be formal in front of the Captain Commander that he didn't sense Kaoseu coming. The man flash stepped in front of them and began releasing spiritual pressure of his own in order to compensate for the abundance coming from Kaito and Ri.

Kurama let out a little more of his own to once again balance the spiritual scales. Sometimes he thought it'd be easier if everyone just suppressed it all... He let his eyes flicker to his old acquaintance then back to the Captain Commander. He wasn't sure how the man was able to remain so calm as possible threats charged up to him, he definitely had backbone. Kurama had heard about the leaders of humans in the world of the living, people gave their lives to protect their presidents and their kings... yet this man didn't even flinch, it was inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm

As the 10th squad Captain introduced himself as Kurama Himura, Kaito's brow arched only slightly as he perceived yet another shinigami approaching the area just beneath the presenting stage. Before the 10th squad Captain had finished his introduction a white haired shinigami knelt paying fealty to the newly returned Captain Commander,

"An honor, Sōtaichō. I am Kaoseu Enjel, current Vice Captain and leading official of Squad 7, at your service." the adjutant indicated on a knee displaying only barely visible signs of strain the immense reiatsu was causing him; there was something almost primitive about the glimmer in the boy's eyes, yet Kaito mentioned nothing of it only taking mental note of it for future reference.

His eyes absorbing the image of these two new shinigami, he couldn't help feeling amused which he allowed to slip through his mask by way of a wry smile that was so intense it closed his eyes. Shrugging his shoulders clumsily he released his grip upon O'Nocht and began to rub the back of his neck suppressing his reiatsu even more; he had seen Ryouta straining under the effort of the heavy blanket of reiatsu that surrounded him. Black strands of his uncombed hair fell over his face as he an even more amusing thought crossed his mind,

"Rather than delivering this droll speech how about we all proceed to my office right now and have some tea while playing a nice game Shougi. That way we can talk in peace, sounds good right?" he piped up cheerfully at the shinigami before him.

He had never been much for speeches however this was not his only reasons far drawing these influential figures in Soul Society to his own officer; it seemed there was to be much to in a short amount of time, but Kaito wouldn't rush. Before long the group rested in the Captain Commander's spacious office and Saruwatari immediately dropped onto one of the mats that rested on the floor near the east end of the room. A total of seven mats circled a small Shougi table and before all the men had moved to take their seats, a group of servants stepped into the room with obvious nervousness on their faces,

"Saruwatari-dono...erm...shouldn't you addressing the bulk of the Gotei 13?" one of them asked.

Turning his head away from the Captains, a cold crimson eye settled on the already clammy male who immediately broke out in a cold sweat. Shadows were cast ominously over Kaito's face as the silence lasted for nothing more than a second before he spoke in his usual light hearted tone towards the frightened man,

"It's quite alright. Central 46 arranged this all on a moment's notice, I'm sure they can do it again" he replied mirthfully to the servant's question as he returned his jovial bravado once more.

Turning back towards the Captains Kaito gave a deep grin akin to one that resembled a small child's when they were going something mischievous; bashful, yet defiant in its own innocent right,

"...Please bring us some tea...there's much to be found out..." Kaito added ironically smiling inwardly at the interesting series of events that had taken place today.

As an afterthought he sent out a messenger in search of Kaiyo, the 11th squad captain.

"It wouldn't be a party without her..." he mused mentally
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 am

Ri remained quiet, a number of question and thoughts ran riot in his head but he thought it better not the convey them yet. A cold chill ran down Ri's spine, he smiled.
"Kurama" Ri muttered under his breath as Kurama appeared, Ri confined his pressure more seeing Kurama's strain under his and the Head-Captains. As Kaito released his grip on his arm, Ri slid over beside Kurama and Kaoseu

"Bout time Captain Himura, Best catch up soon Kaoseu" Ri said in a quiet voice as Kaito announced his plans. Ri took a quick swig from his bottle then sealed it again.

"It wouldn't be a party without her..."

"No it won't. Shall we then?" Ri said as he cracked his wrist, it still hadn't healed since his fight with Ayame. Ri had been waiting for an explanation from Ayame but he'd yet spoke to him. Since that fight Ri had his eye on the Captain of Squad Twelve though that was a difficult task.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 am

Kaiyo had been walking back back; seeing no point in rushing so the messenger had reached her before she had even gotten very far. Her appearance had been purely formal earlier, but the notice of a good old chat; well that was hell of a lot more important that work.

A sparkle of light hit her eyes as Kaiyo flash stepped back towards the radiating reiatsu's in just a moment. The girl glanced around the assembled representatives for a second of wonder; unable to hold back a giggle. The strain most the other Captains were under just to stand up so straight next to their Captain Commander, well it really was laughable. Kaiyo peered up to Kaito with such a thought, wondering if he was purposefully not trying to retain his spiritual energy so much.

Still, the short blonde Captain added a certain bounce in her step. Swaying her arms forwards and backwards as she moved, 'It's like a class reunion' she mused happily. Her mind already wandering back to what each of them must have been like in their time at the Shinigami Academy. Not mentioning why it took such a short time for her to be called back.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 am

“It’s like a class reunion” came a familiar bubbly voice that was accompanied by a surging amount of reiatsu that caused the air to shimmer around the slew of Captains that had gathered together within the Sou-taichou’s office.

“Hmph..” smiled Kaito as he turned to great the oldest friend that he had in Soul Society and for all intents his first friend; the woman who granted him the foresight to see beyond his own selfish desires that there was a world that desperately cried out for order.

“Goodness, Kaiyo-chan, wouldn’t it be safer for everyone if you dampened that fierce reiatsu of yours?” he playfully asked the girl although whether she released her power or not had no bearing upon his own well being.

Watching each of the Captains he could see that they had all had their own share of histories together, that they all were at a certain level aware of each others presence and why their comrades had been chosen to take the seat of Captain. A whimsical smile splashed across his face as he quickly grabbed a cup of the sage tea in front of him and sipped it on it carefully before placing the steaming, bitter brew back upon the table. Of course, since he had been gone Soul Society had not gathered its Captains together and they certainly would not have done so on their own accord; the pride of shinigami always relied upon their ability to remain free of one another’s influence. All nine years had led up until this point and finally he would be able to test his theory to put any misgivings to rest; here is where he would begin his quest for greatness whether it was ordained by Soul Society or not,

“Captains…unfortunately I’m back so it looks like you guys may have another person that you must pay fealty to” he sighed happily while scratching his head in a goofy manner, though he continued to observe any details that may be given away by the other shinigami,

“Don’t worry, though!” he quickly added, “I’m not the type of guy to sit around giving commands…I have a method that I would like to use perhaps freeing up the Captains to pursue their own interests. After all hollows are hardly a threat at this time, right?” he laughed heartily at the tail end of that statement.

Soon tears began to form at the corners of his eyes and he ended up falling over. Then suddenly without warning he pointed to the ceiling in a fit of excitement,

“I know what we need!” he chirped, “Bring the sake!”
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Dimly in Ryouta's busy mind he registered that Kaito was acting in a way not generally viewed as orthodox. But, Ryouta often acted in such a way, and so did not really think it something that needed to be commented on, at least, not by him anyway. It'd be a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Though even Ryouta was somewhat...flummoxed when Kaito fell to the ground and requested sake in such a tone of voice.

"I don't drink anymore," Ryouta said quietly. "I need my brain cells, and have yet to discover a way to regenerate them."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Slight confusion, mixed with his sense of respect, but also humility, mingled in Kaoseu's muddled mind. The Sou-Taichou was a mystery as of yet. There were times when Kaoseu could see odd inflections of facial features on the man's face, and times when he felt he was bearing his soul as Kaito's eyes seemed to devour everything in their sight, gleaning information as Kaoseu's gaze did when he was in the middle of fighting or meeting someone new. He shuddered slightly, from both the cold that followed Kurama and the uneasy feeling he had. He shook his head, clearing away the thoughts, and, as a precaution, closed himself internally. He then proceeded to try and relax. He sat on the far end of the table, taking the invitation the Sou-Taichou had given. Without falter, after the eerily serious comment made by Ayame, Kaoseu looked to Kaito, and asked something that had caught his attention;

"What kind of method are we speaking of? I know I'd definitely like some extra free time."
Kaoseu said, his thoughts flashing momentarily to the feeling and power that he got from using his Vizard abilities, and the want to train and experiment with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 pm

It seemed most of the other Captains had resorted to reserved silence the only ones actually responding to his statement being Ryouta and the brooding shinigami who had introduced himself as Kaoseu, who was in fact the only one to make a relevant statement. Of all the high caliber shinigami in the room it seemed only this man felt wary of his presence, of the keen way his eyes passed over everyone while his face smiled disarmingly. As he though about this a small ticking sound proceeded to set in motions as if attempting to denote his train of thought through the intricate noises that trickled through his head, but he ignored them for the time being,

“I was actually thinking that instead of the Captains wasting time dealing with useless field missions or lacks thereof…why not create a task force with a leader in every squad outside of the lieutenant?” he suggested with a boyish smile on his face.

He wasn’t sure how well this would go over, yet still he placed the thought out there as a female shinigami quietly slipped in bringing a bottle of Sake faster than he had expected; it seemed that the perks of being Captain Commander numbered many. Shaking the bottle the young man poured some into his one cup as well as into a flat plat dish for him to sip on later,

“Would anyone else join me?” he shook the bottle hearing the slight tinkle of the liquid against the ceramic sides; it would be interesting to see who exactly was amiable enough to take such a request.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

"As I said before, no, but thank you," said Ryouta politely. He thought about what the Sotaicho was talking about for a long moment. To him, it meant less field missions (which he was all right with), and more delegation and bureaucracy, which he was also okay with. Frankly, he felt it would give him more time to work on his scientific advancements and so on without having to take responsibility for other peoples' incompetence. Let the subordinates deal with that.

"As I understand you...I support that notion, Kaito-san,"
Ryouta said with deliberation.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Kaiyo stared blankly around the table for a moment, trying to get a read on the other captains. Not really sure what Kaito had meant, Kaiyo had instead turned her attention to the door. Dreaming of a chocolate milkshake over the sickening burning taste of sake.

The blonde captain flicked her head back to Kaito as he continued explaining. A task-force outside of the squads? Kaiyo didn't understand. As far as she knew, killing hollows was her job, she seldom did much paperwork, so that was really all she did. That, and it was what she wanted to do. The Captain held little interest for anything that didn't benefit others, and with a task force that had all the other captains in, surely she wasn't needed.

The girl leant back in a chair slightly. Rubbing the back of her neck for a moment, it ached for some reason. 'If you change it to a milkshake i'm in' she giggled lightly. it was fairly common knowledge that Kaiyo didn't drink sake, as well as hating the taste, she was far too much of a light-weight to be a safe drinker. Someone with her fighting ability who loved a good drunken brawl, well in the past it hadn't ended so well...Ever.

The girl shuffled forwards in a seat, smiling weakly as her gaze rested on Kaito. 'I'm okay without a task-force thanks' she added in her usual cheerful tone, after Ryouta had finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)   Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Sou-Taichou, the Master Puppeteer steps forth! (open to all)
Page 1 of 1