The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to change to the suggested stat system?
Yes, I want the new stat system to replace the current one.
New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_lcap100%New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No, I would not like a new stat system change.
New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_lcap0%New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I want a new stat system though I don't like this proposed system.
New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_lcap0%New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't mind/Do not wish to have a voice in what happens to the future of my RolePlaying site...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) Empty
PostSubject: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm

"Ok, over much thought I've come up with a possible solution...

Say we take a mixture of these ideas... All have good qualities (Even Kaito's old one) Though all don't quite work.

Here's mine and Takuya's two cents, spend them as you will...

I propose we take the four basic attributes as follows...

Spirit Power
Speed
Intelligence
Fighting Skill

These would be the attributes for all classes... Kido mastery (as well as cero blasts) would be skills that one can train in and limited at each level... [to be explained further]

Accuracy for a quincy is to be removed, fighting skill will suffice since fighting skill with swords does not only mean damage but in technique and ability to actually hit something...

All classes will be given 60 starting points... These points will never change... They are basically just to show your focus as kuro said. A 20 Fighting Skill just means that one prefers/trains more than a 10, though doesn't necessarily mean that one is better at it...

As you roleplay, eventually, assuming you know what you are doing, a staff member will notice your roleplaying ability getting better. If this happens he can bring the administration's attention to it and we can award "levels". The levels range from 0-11 as Kaito suggested...

Shinigami example:

11 - Captain Commander/Royal Guard Commander
10 - Specialty of Veteran Captain/Royal Guard Lt.
9 - Veteran Captain/Royal Guard Sgt.
8 - Experienced Captain/Royal Guard Corp.
7 - New Captain/Royal Guard Pvt.
6 - Vice-Captain
5 - 3rd seat
4 - 4th - 5th seat
3 - 6th - 10th seat
2 - 11th seat or lower
1 - Unseated Shinigami
0 - Academy Student/New Soul

Other classes would have different titles to these ranks of course but the same level of power...

Now, Ceros and Kido will be reflected upon your rank... Say you have a 0 rank, a new academy student... You will have access to the first 10 kidos in any branch... But you must first write an application to show us you learning them. To gain even the first kido we will require an application with a word count equal to (Level of kido x 10) + 200...

This means Bakudo #1 Sai will require you to write a 210 word post entirely describing Bakudo #1, back story and what your character's mother is doing at the moment won't count in your app. You must have at least 5 of the first tier of kido before moving to 11-20...

With this route. A veteran captain (rank 9) can eventually use Black Coffin #90. Though in order to use the #99 Seals you must be of rank 10 (or at least once was) such as Tessai Tsukabishi who once was kido corps captain (Special veteran)...

Ranks 10 and 11 will be only reachable if the current seat holder for them steps down. For example, if Kaito wants to step down from seat 11, he will keep the ranks, though will no longer be captain commander IC... Some one else can take his place with a rank 11... Now don't even think that we will allow all of you to randomly swap seats and instantly become captain commander for a day and godmod an 11 off me.....................

{Edit}Bankai and Shikai, in order to take these(and all levels of them) You must write an application for them. Obviously you must be of certain rank in order to do this... For the most basic Shikai, you must be rank 3. For the next part, rank 4, the last part is rank 5. Bankai starts at rank 6, then finishes at rank 7. Though you must reach rank 8 before you are able to RP having "Mastered" your Bankai...{/Edit}

If there is anything I forgot to describe feel free to ask me, I am tired and may have quite possibly forgotten something... If you believe this is too complex, that is because I went into MUCH detail to explain everything...

In short, You get 60 points, they don't show how strong you are, you decide that, if you GODMOD you get booted in the face, everything is based on RP, you eventually gain rank through your quality of posting....... and that's all folks...."

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ranks needed editing...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 am

Woah... We might not even need until Friday if this keeps up lol...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

So far, so good... a total of 12 people voted in the last poll and according to this one 5/5 people are for our new system idea...
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Hah! I was the 2nd to vote in favour of it, it must all be because of me. /nodnod
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 pm

I believe I voted first Razz

If the next vote is yes then according to the last poll more than 50% of you want this system. I need at least 7 votes to confirm this is to be the new change...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Obama Supports Change!   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 am

And that's all folks! 7/7 votes to make the change! I do hope everyone who didn't vote (or didn't get a chance to) feels the same way. Any questions or concerns about this system can always be PMed to me and I'll be sure to allot you my free time to answer them. This thread will now be locked, I request that all moderators do not touch the unlock button. Sal may have given mods more powers upon my request but I can always return them to their rightful owners' pockets...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)   New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stat System, New Poll (Ends Friday)
Page 1 of 1