The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) Empty
PostSubject: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Kaiyo sat perched on the wall; her feet shuffled up to her knees and her hands wrapped around her legs. A gently wind swept through the park, rattling the Lieutenants Katana against the high wall she was resting on. Kaiyo had been sent out on patrol...why? Not because any dangerous situation required it, but simply because she'd told her captain that he drank too much.

'Karakura town, it could have been worse' she mused out-loud. It was evening, and the local school kids were just getting out of class, and heading towards the park before getting home. Kaiyo was in her Gigai; which in truth made her sword look a little out of place, but the girl didn't mind, she just figured the park would be the best place to wait for hollows...if any even appeared.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Walking to his apartment after being thrown out of a store, driven to a police station and being enrolled in a school which Kuroi was not happy about...he was walking down to the park to try and enjoy what was left of his vacation. He was about halfway through the park when he noticed a figure sitting on a wall...with a sword? He double checked himself and decided to investigate he casually veered his course to appear behind the wall...being as unobtrusive as possible Kuroi said, ”howdy there…umm well pardon my bluntness but why do you have sword and why are you sitting on a wall?”

Spirit power: 5 Speed: 5 Intelligence: 4 Kidou Mastery: 9.5 Fighting skill: 6 Total: 29

Last edited by Darkness on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Kaiyo's thoughts were brought back down to reality, he gaze tracing down from the sky, to the guy in front of her. The short girl glanced down to her Katana, 'Hey' she grinned. hopping down off the wall as she squared the guy up. He was obviously taller than the girl, but more interestingly, his spiritual energy seemed higher than a normal humans. Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck casually, 'The swords for killin monsters' she said in a calm voice. Kaiyo tilted her head up at the guy, he didn't seem like he was in all that good a mood. 'What's your name?' she smiled pleasantly, her eyes dancing gently under the sunlight,
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Kuroi amused by the term monsters”do you mean hollows?” he quickly popped the mod soul pill thingy…he didn’t know what it was called but he knew it would do whatever homework he had. He spoke to the mod soul, “go back to the apartment and do the homework please” his gigai started walking away...not in the direction of the apartment Kuroi didn’t truly care though.

He turned to face the girl holding the sword "I hate gigai's it just feels unnatural…” and he jumped up to the wall and expanded his senses to find any spiritual presences of any importance and found the most powerful one sitting next to him! He recognized it as a lieutenant’s spiritual pressure. He almost fell off the wall trying to apologize,”sorry lieutenant I didn’t recognize you in my gigai…”

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Kaiyo simply watched the guy in amusement for a moment, the possibility of her not being a soul reaper could have been possible, then again, the girl had that kind of look. Kaiyo smiled at the guy, she hated Gigai's. they were just so damn un-comfy to wear. The girl ruffled the back of her hair gently, holding out her hand to make sure the guy didn't fall off the wall. Kaiyo giggled lightly at what he said though, 'Nice to meet ya, I'm Kaiyo, 11th squad Lieutenant..who're you?' she puzzled, leaning closer to the shinigami. No other patrols were going on around Karakura as far as she knew, then again, when did Kaiyo really ever know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Taking the hand briefly to steady himself Kuroi replied “I’m Kuroi Sora; well I guess I don’t really have a rank yet but…” Kuroi was interrupted by a hollow scream and was visibly affected by its spirit power so much so that he fell of the wall but nimbly flipping so he landed on his feet. He crouched low and drew his sword from his back,” I haven’t fought a hollow of this caliber before. And shoot just a few days ago I took out a mess of hollows around here”. He jumped up to the wall again this time using it as a spring board to jump into the park toward the hollow and at the same time switching his sword to his left hand to not hit Kaiyo. He started toward the screaming to and looked up, and a HUGE hollow was coming out he had seen this in his classes and the textbooks told him to run… but he knew he couldn’t yet. He could not run away from this Gillian!!! he noticed other distortions in the sky...this couldnt be good...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Kaiyo noticed Kuroi falling off the wall before the noticed the Menos. The short lieutenant turned slowly to the monster, her hair blown back by the power of the hollow. The corners of her lips curled upwards as Kaiyo's eyes light up. The girl's gigai flew backwards, skidding to its feet as she ran to cover. The short Lieutenant unsheathed her Zanpaktou, 'Come on Kuroi, you got the first hit!' she grinned.

The Menos were an impressive sight, and usually quite easy to dispatch for a Lieutenant. Kaiyo's only minor worry appeared at the presentation of further tears in the previously blue sky. The girl's smile dimmed a bit. Kaiyo's eyes flickered around the sky, she counted 12 hollows so far, and that included 3 Gillian. A consideration of various strategies of attack was cut short by the faint red glowing from the corner of the girl's eye. Kaiyo vanished from sight for a quick moment, her flash step fuelled mostly by a sharp panic that her new accomplice could be wiped out by such an attack. The girl didn't even bother to stop then carefully take hold of Kuroi' oh no, such an action was a luxury for the short amount of time it took for a cero to strike. Kaiyo grabbed onto the guys shoulder and flung the guy forwards in time with her movement.

Kaiyo tumbled to the ground, the shockwave from the cero bursting apart the wall like lego. The school-kids in the park had even noticed it, and panic had begun to set in. Kaiyo jumped back up to her feet and leapt into the sky, 'That first Gillian is still yours' she yelled over her shoulder. Raising her Zanpaktou above her head as she pushed her body weight behind the attack, slicing cleanly through a minor hollows mask as she spun around quickly and lunged at another.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Nodding to Kaiyo who was taking apart lesser hollows, Kuroi ran to get to a park bench, using that to jump into a tree and on to a low roof top to try and get closer to the Gillian's mask. at the same time he cast, "Burn of the blades that have been lost. Hado 8 Blade of Flames" and gripped it in his left hand backwards(like where the blade rests on your forearm and your holding it). He charged up to higher ground and was about 1/3rd of the height of the hollow when it started firing another cero this one took a bit longer to charge or mabye he noticed it faster either way he couldn't dodge, he had to stop it, "Bakudo 9 Strike!" he shouted and the hollow breifly glowed red giving himself enough time to dodge the cero.

He started getting higher until there were no adjecent buildings to go give him a height advantage. Kuroi jumped and kicked the hollow and stabbing it with the blade of flames. Kuroi heard the hollow scream in pain. Kuroi seizing the oportuinty to throw his zanpaktou at the hollow letting it impact in its mask. kuroi cried "Bakuto 4 crawling ropes!" and used it to grab his zanpaktou. he yanked it out and returned it to his hands. the weakened hollows mask started to fractuure and crack allitle more he stabbed his sword into the ground and said quietly, "Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power...HADO #3 CRIMSON STRIKE!!!" he let his spirit energy run freely into the blast making it blast a fat hole in the Gillian's face shattering its mask and the first menos fell...

(kidou would be apreciated =)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 am

+1 Kido to Darkness
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)   Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steady as the beating drum (Darkness please)
Page 1 of 1