The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of a new life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar

Shadestar

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : student
Registration Date : 2010-03-20

Start of a new life Empty
PostSubject: Start of a new life   Start of a new life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

(OCC: Spirit power and fighting skill)

Shade walked through the busy streets of Rukongai. He was off to train in a nearby field and his wooden sword and lunch swayed in the morning breeze. Even though it was only morning, the street still showed life. Shade had a few hours before he had to go to work at the local dojo.

Shade arrived at the field to see children playing in the distance and people relaxing among the shade of trees. He found a secluded spot and began to train. He started by taking his wooden sword and swinging it around. He swung up and down repeatedly until his sweat glistened in the rising sun. A gentle breeze cooled him and he decided to move on the his next exercise. He began doing basic strength training like push ups, sit ups, and leg lifts. As he was practicing he noticed a figure swaying close to him.

Shade looked away and decided to jog around his secluded spot. As he began jogging the figure collapsed, but Shade decided not to endanger himself by checking on the figure.

Shade had only been in Rukongai for about two months and already he was feeling very different. Ever since Shade had begun training, he felt more alive and he moved faster and was stronger than he was in the real world. He had decided to train so he could become a shinigami and destroy the hollows that had killed him so easily.

After finishing his jog Shade came back to his little spot to see that the figure had disappeared and was now eating his lunch.

"Get away from my food you bastard!!!", Shade shouted. The person looked at him and resumed eating. Shade ran to the man even faster and decided to teach this guy a lesson.

Shade lunges at the man who drunkenly moves away. Shade smiles and realizes that this in one of the local drunks. Shade goes in for another punch when the the drunk swings his beer bottle at Shade. Shade moves away but is clipped on the chin by the bottle. Shade hears a crash when he realizes part of the bottle just smashed on the tree behind the drunk.

The drunk smiles at his new weapon then becomes angry as his remaining booze falls on the ground. The drunk stumbles and swings the jagged edges of the bottle at Shade. Shade ducks and returns with a body shot and an uppercut. The drunk staggers back from the force of the punches. As he wipes away the blood he looks around for an advantage. he sees the wooden sword lying next to him and picks it up. The drunk throws the bottle at Shade and charges with his new weapon. Shade tries to avoid the bottle but it traces a red line on his arm. As Shade hisses with pain, the drunk rams into Shade knocking him to the ground. The drunk stabs downward with the wooden sword and hits Shade in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. The wooden sword keeps coming and hits Shade all over his body.

In order to avoid further abuse, Shade's legs scissor around the drunk man's legs and Shade throws hims down. Shade quickly gets up and sees the drunk man turn to look at him menacingly. This is the first time Shade has been so scared but he know that he needs to win this fight to become stronger. Shade breaths out and focuses all his energy into his fists. He sees a faint glow and is amazed, but the charging drunk quickly grabs his attention. Without hesitation, Shade throws a punch toward the drunk who is swinging his sword.

Fist and sword meet and a crash echoes across the quiet plain. Shade's fist breaks through the wooden sword and connects with the drunk's face. Shade hears a thud as the drunk hits the ground with a bloody face and a broken jaw. Shade falls back on the ground exhausted, but overjoyed that he won the fight. Shade feels that he has earned a nap.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new life   Start of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

+1 Fighting Skill
+0.5 Spirit Power

To Shade...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new life   Start of a new life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Sakon was roaming the streets of the Rukongai as he normally did when he wasn't out in the Human Realm hunting hollows... It was late morning, sometime around 11:00 he'd say. There wasn't much to do other than to continue to wander about.

A cool breeze swept passed him as he reached the edge of town. A large tree stood off to the side next to a large field that Sakon used to go to for simple sparring exercises with his friend Keiji... Now that he'd been killed there really wasn't any one left to hang out with, not anyone but that soul reaper that is...

Sakon sat down beside the tree and smiled as the shade cast itself over his body. It was a nice day, really. He just wasn't really an active person. He enjoyed his piece and quiet from time to time, his job wasn't exactly easy...

He must've dosed off for a few minutes because the next thing he knew was he snapped open his groggy eyes as a bottle broke nearby. The sound of fighting broke out but Sakon was too out of it to make sense of anything. He didn't sense any Hollows or even large amounts of spiritual pressure nearby so there was no immediate hurry to grab his zanpakuto.

More sounds of grunting and yelling came from on the other side of the tree as he yawned and wiped the sleep from his eyes. With a stretch, Sakon stood up and tightened the sash on his zanpakuto. He peeked around the tree to see a young man's fist smashing through a makeshift wooden sword right into the face of one of the local drunks. The man flew a couple feet back and landed with a loud thud to the ground, splinters of wood landing around him in a pile of blood and splinters.

Sakon whistled and clapped a few times, he happened to know the drunk from a game of cards they played over a week ago. He walked up to the man and pulled out his wallet, taking out a few ten dollar bills and throwing the wallet in the drunk's face. "I told you three days ago to pay me back you son of a bitch! That's what you get for pulling the whole 'I have to feed my family' bit. I should have known that you'd just blow it on booze." Sakon stuffed the cash into his pocket and looked over at the kid who had fallen onto his back in exhaustion.

"You put on quite the show kid." Sakon pulled out one of the tens in his pocket and handed it to the young man. "Here's something for lunch, you look hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new life   Start of a new life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of a new life
Page 1 of 1