The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few questions before I start...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A few questions before I start... Empty
PostSubject: A few questions before I start...   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 pm

I just started doing this as a hobby and joined another bleach roleplaying site that is not very active... So I have a few questions as to how to get started...

1. I have never used a stat base system, though I understand how it works but, there are a few things I don't understand. Namely how is it you earn more stat points? Who decides how many stat points you earn and on what basis?

2. Are we allowed to have twin zanpaktous in its sealed form that fuse in shikai? (Just an idea I'm working with nothing is set in stone yet.)

3. Do I just decide what squad my character is in or is assigned to me once my character is approved?

4. If we include a good character history do we still need to include a roleplaying sample in the history? Could we make the character history a roleplay flashback sorta thing?

I'm very sorry if these questions sound stupid, I'm relatively new to roleplay. Figure I might as well ask these questions before I go and try to wing it.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A few questions before I start...   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:12 am

We are slow due to the school year, but not necessarily dead.

1. You can earn more stat points through posts. Moderators and Admins grade points, based on length, quality, and how much you include the stat you use. You know so that way we can see your character's improvement.

2. I have seen twin zanpaktous in sealed form before. Shikai form is unique and you dont get it until you have a grand total of 60 stat points. Shikai abilities need to be approved.

3.No, after you get your character approved you have to apply for the squad you want.

4.We really prefer you have one, but if you have a really good history you could make your RP sample pretty short. Like a paragraph.

And no problem at all my friend, we all have questions. You can ask any of the mods that are on. Usually it is me, Kaiyo, or Kaito that are on. (Kaiyo is an admin.) Though remember when you are rping on here. Length is important! Any more questions, just PM me. We are very formal, but it keeps everything in line. For example, we know who is stronger than each other and we try to keep it fair to everyone. I am looking forward to RPing with you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A few more questions   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:04 am

Okay, I have a few more questions that came up when I was reading some posts, to get an idea of how it works on here.

When awarded a stat point do I go and add it to my character or does, the admin who awarded said point update the character?

If the admin adds the point would it help if I put a link to my approved character in my signature?

Thank you guys for all the help, if there is anyhing I can do to make things easier for you all just let me know.

I think I may have sent this to you twice by accident, if so Im very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A few questions before I start...   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 am

1.The Admin/Mods do. For example, if I graded a post for speed. I would go to your Accepted character and add in the points you earned.

2.Wow, I really do not know. It has not been done before, but I guess if you want. It would make things faster for sure.

If you need me for anything as a mod for grading, or any in-character help... Just PM me ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A few questions before I start...   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 pm

sorry sorry sorry been a bit busy lately, looks like nerdy chan filled you in pretty well though Wink
Yeah in the shinigami academy section at the bottom there is a thread called squad sign up sheet, once you get 10 stat points is everything you are removed from the academy and gain the full title of shinigami- of course you can move into a squad before hand and start rp'in there before you reach 10 in everything.

The signature link is up to you as well, i usually just tab everything so it wouldn't make much difference but it would be appreciated all the same Very Happy

like nerdy chan said if you have any issues etc or any more questions just pm myself or him Razz i'll try and beat him next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions before I start...   A few questions before I start... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions before I start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: